...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 23

859 29 6
By wwepurplevixen

"How hard is it to find a fucking safari hat!" I groaned as we had been to several shops and I was missing a key part of my outfit.

Jenna laughed, "I'm sure you'll find it! Its cute that you and Roman are matching by the way"

I recalled Roman's whole speech about how after everything, Tarzan and Jane needs to be shown off to the world.

"Yeah well last year we had much bigger worries than Halloween so this year I figured we could be cheesy" I smiled.

"I'm the opposite this year! The less effort the better" she rolled her eyes as we sat down on a bench as we needed a break.

"Seth texted me a picture, he took a selfie and you can see the guys in the background searching for their outfits!"

"I cant wait to see them!"

The guys were very secretive bout it. They even dragged Lucy with and went to a different mall to be extra sure nothing would be spoiled.

"Remind me again why we decided to look for outfits on the day of Halloween?"

"The only time we had" she shrugged.

"AAAAAH I'm so happy I found my outfit!"

I saw Renee appear and she sat down between us.

"A little heads up would've been nice!"

I playfully shoved her as she had disappeared about an hour ago.

"I'm sorry! I just saw it and both of you were all over the place, there wasn't time" she shrugged.

"Is it what you wanted at least?" Jenna asked and she nodded excitedly.

"AND I HAVE A SURPRISE"

She was looking for something in her bag and as she turned back to me I saw the perfect hat in her hand.

"Oh my word I love you so much!" I pulled her into a hug as she burst out laughing.

"I know I know!" she stood up.

"Lets get changed so we can head over to the Anoa'i's!"

"I don't think its pronounced like.." I was cut off by her.

"Doesn't matter! Come on guuuuuys!" she tugged on our arms and we headed to the bathrooms.

●●●

"Mia darling you made it! Jeeennna ! Renee!"

I saw Dwayne and he pulled me into a hug and then did the same with the other two.

I had been ambushed by Roman's parents and sister the moment we got in and they were just concerned about how I was and it went down smoothly.

"Popeye ! Where's Becky?" I winked and he puffed his fake pipe and laughed.

"She couldn't make it but she said I should say hi to our favourite McMahon"

"How is she feeling with the pregnancy?" I asked as I knew she should've been about 7 or 8 months along.

"She's amazing, glowing..." he smiled brightly and we awwwwwed.

"Yup... Oh Jenna I'll be drowning later" he teased and Jenna rolled her eyes and I saw her stare past him.

I heard the loud music playing and followed it as I saw Dean holding a boom box as he, Seth and Lucy came into the backyard and I couldn't contain my laughter at them.

They were walking in slow motion as Lucy was a little zombie cheerleader and they were her army I guess.

Everyone clapped as they approached us.

"How original" I smirked as Dean rolled his eyes.

"BOOOOOO!" I saw Lucy. I jumped as I pretended to be afraid even though I knew it was the little girl I hadn't seen in so long.

"You scared me Luc! Now you have to hug me!" I lifted her up into my arms.

"You can't kiss me Aunty Mi! Then I won't be a zombie anymore"
"You will! Zombies are kinda human so if a bit of your face is revealed its fine!" I kissed her cheek but as I pulled away nothing came off.

"See, still fine" I smiled and she giggled. I set her down as she went to join her cousins.

"Oh let me guess you guys let Lucy pick your outfits?" I tried not to laugh again and Dean showed me a middle finger while Seth rolled his eyes.

"Of course! She looks at you with those little brown eyes... ' Please uncle Dean, you'd make a cute banana' "

Dean even made a little facial expression and I couldn't handle it any longer, I burst out laughing .

"Yes uncle Seth its one of my favourite games to play I love him you'd make an awesome one" Seth mimicked as well. I couldn't stop as Renee, Jenna and I were bent over laughing.

"You know if she heard you guys you would have to buy new dolls all year!" Jenna folded her arms.

"We already do" Dean smirked.

" Where's Roman? Please don't tell me he got influenced as well, without him this outfit is just horrible"

I looked down at my khaki coloured shorts, white long-sleeved shirt of which I rolled up the sleeves a bit of and my hair was wavy as I had left it to dry naturally and lastly, my khaki coloured safari hat thanks to Renee.

"Unfortunately not, the lucky S.O.B , he's inside washing his hair"
"I'll go find my Tarzan then!" I smiled and left the couples.

"Okay Jane, make sure you don't bump into any lions along the way!" I heard Dean behind me but chose to ignore him.

I was walking upstairs, to the only bathroom I knew of  when I saw Roman walking down the hallway and I met him at the top.

"Wow" I smirked at his appearance and he flipped his hair back and then pounded his chest and as he looked at me winked.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't know what I was picturing when you said we should be Tarzan and Jane but this is..."

"I look good don't I?" He raised his eyebrow and I nodded as I couldn't deny it.

"You definitely do..."

"Even though you look fucking hot I was picturing your outfit being more of a cloth around here.."

He trailed his fingers over my cleavage .

"And a piece of cloth..." His fingers trailed down my front and hooked into the front of my shorts.

" ...around here" and as he finished he pulled me against him and then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh how appropriate that would be to wear to your parent's house.." I smiled and his thumb grazed over my cheek.

"And this is?" He laughed, " one leg raise and they'll never look at me the same again."

"Scarred for life?" I cringed at the thought.

" Well yeah and the guys would be intimidated because you I...." I bit his lip to cut him off and he smiled.

"Someone has been spending too much time with a certain Zombie" I raised my eyebrow when I saw some make-up of Lucy on his thumb.

"Hey I have to play nice if I don't wanna be eaten" he shook his head, leaned down and smashed his lips against mine.

I gripped onto the piece of cloth draped over his shoulder as I felt him grip my behind, lift me up and move.

He groaned into my lips and I felt my back hit a wall, except this wall was clearing his throat.

Roman broke the kiss, but as I looked at him he had an amused look on his face and as I turned to look back I saw Jimmy. I broke out laughing as I hid my face in Roman's neck.

"Seriously uce? You couldn't even keep it in your pants for the party?" He teased.

Roman set me down, "Tarzan doesn't own any pants dumbass." He said seriously.

"You better not start flashing man, just keep your dick in whatever you have underneath there!"

"Hey, you know how fucking busy this week was. We didn't even get to stay in a hotel and well no sex on the fucking bus thanks to it turning into a party bus" he narrowed his eyes at Jimmy.

As the twins and Trinity had joined us as well .

"Hey you offered" he smiled.

"No we didn't!"

I elbowed Roman in his side but he continued. "Whatever, you killed my mood already"

" Well I'm glad because if you still had wood that would be weird, come on let's go!" He smiled and hung on Roman and I, pulling us with him, kissing us both on the cheek. I laughed while I knew Roman was annoyed.

As we walked down his mom appeared at the back door, she had on a witch hat and a long black dress.

" Oh sweetie!" She shook her head at Roman and he went over to hug her.

"That's a good costume, I can't wait till your brother sees he'll definitely have fun going on with you"

"As if he looks better as Superman which I might add was my first choice until he stole it, Mom"

"Oh we both know you enjoy being Tarzan more" I laughed as Jimmy dragged me out and his mom laughed.

"Guess what I just caught Tarzan and Jane getting up to?"

We reached Renee and Dean and by Jimmy's face they soon caught on.

"Oh about to do those dirty deeds! Hey Mi! "

He winked .

" That's nothing new for us. I swear every fucking time we visit them they're two seconds from fucking!"

"Tone it down. There are kids here you know!"

"Were you thinking of the kids five minutes ago sis?"

"You're such a banana Dean!" I folded my arms, "see what I did there?"

"Shame on you for exploiting this completely innocent costume Mi" he said seriously and Roman hit his back.

"Nah just admit it, you're a dick" he whispered and Dean pushed him off him.

"Son of a ... Hey Luc..." He instantly smiled and lifted her in his arms as best he could.

"What's wrong uncle Deanie?" She asked as she probably saw him getting annoyed with us.

"Well your daddy and Aunty Mi were teasing me saying they don't like bananas even though I know Aunty Mi just looooves the bananas that your daddy gives her every night"

"Dean!" I narrowed my eyes while Roman hit his back.

"Well clearly not every night..." Jimmy coughed and I glared at him.

They were such idiots but deep down inside I fought my laughter.

"Daddy, I'm going to tell Grandpa you're mean to Uncle Deanie !" She said seriously and Roman immediately stopped laughing.

"Sorry sweetie.." He smiled, "and sorry Mr Banana"

Dean mouthed "Fuck you" at him while Lucy spoke to Renee, but Roman just smiled brightly.

"Yeah yeah! Come on Luc, let's get some pudding" He draped his arm over Renee and walked away.

"Dean would make a good father" I smiled as I leaned my head against Roman's arm.

"He would, but don't think he wants any..not anytime soon." Jimmy said as he came back with a beer.

"Oh my word, imagine how crazy they would be. I mean Renee is just so bubbly and Dean is a fucking lunatic" Roman chuckled and Jimmy was pulled away by his son which left me with my fiancé.

"And you aren't!" I poked him.

"No I'm Tarzan duuuh!" He winked as he pulled me into his arms.

"And you were raised in a family of apes, how does that help your argument?"

"Did you just compare my family to apes? Mia MacKenzie McMahon, you should be ashamed of yourself!" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him twisting my words.

" Why am I engaged to you again?" I teased.

" Because Jane has to be with Tarzan .." he whispered and kissed my cheek as he dragged me to play some games with his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.2K 109
β™₯WON BEST WRESTLER β€’ CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017β™₯ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...
166K 4K 54
Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't really care for anyone in the WWE. She...
52.5K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...