Two Of A Kind

By coco10

Astrea thinks she is the only Time Lady in existence. After the death of her recent companion, Sam, she turns... More

Change
Unknown Home
First Encounter
True Identity
The Past
UNIT
Just Like Old Times
Weeping Angels
Unexpected
Cybermen
TARDIS Tricks
Nightmares and Love
A Kind Heart
A Fun Lazy Day
A Day With Ten
Time Alone
Past Torchwood Past Jack
What Are They? Part 1
What Are They? Part 2
Red Phone Box And...
Behind The Doctor's Back
Forever Forgotten
The Darkness That Was Hidden
A Fixed Point In Time
Something Familiar Isn't Unimportant
Rely On Alison
A/N
I'm Sorry
An Old Friend
A/N
The Truth
A/N
Good News!!!!
A/N
Finished!!

Broken

380 16 0
By coco10

"Hello River." Amy and Rory said hugging her.

"Hi River." The Doctor smiled.

River saw Astrea, Alison, David and Jack. "Hello. Who are you?"

"I'm Alison." She smiled.

"I'm David." He nodded.

"I'm Jack." Jack said.

"And I'm Astrea." Astrea smiled.

"River Song. Amy and Rory's daughter and the Doctor's wife."

Wife!! Astrea thought.

"Nice to meet you." Astrea faked a smile.

"What do we owe this visit River." Amy asked.

"It's just a quick stop to see my family. Have to go back to Stormcage in a few minutes."

"Well, I have to go but I'll see you later. Nice to meet you River." Astrea said before walking to her TARDIS and locking the door.

She let out her anger as she walked around the console. "Why didn't he tell me he was married!! What am I? Just a thing on the side?!! I will bloody kill him I swear to God!! In fact I won't even bother. He's not worth it and I don't care if I ever see him again." She shouted. The TARDIS soon landed, she shut off the power and left. The TARDIS was now lifeless and the door unlocked due to the lack of power. Astrea walked out leaving everything she had behind her. Not looking back.

Doctor

Astrea just walked off into her TARDIS. He saw the anger burning in her so he had to speak to her when River left.

"I have to go now but I'll visit you again." River spoke setting up her vortex manipulator.

"See ya River." They all smiled then she was gone.

Alison went over to Astrea's TARDIS and once she opened the door she gasped. "Astrea?" Called Alison as she walked in. "Astrea this isn't funny." Alison came out a few moments later. "She's gone and the TARDIS is now lifeless."

The Doctor pulled out his phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"Astrea could you please come back to the TARDIS. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but if you would just let me explain why you'd..."

"No Doctor. I don't care what you have to say and I don't care if I see you again. Bye."

"No!" The Doctor shouted as he threw his phone across the room. Alison walked over to him trying to comfort him. Amy and Rory stood there unsure what to do. He was their friend but he was going to break their daughter's heart.

"Doctor I'm sure she'll forgive you. She just needs time to think things over."

"This wouldn't of happened if I told her in the first place." The Doctor shouted, angered.

Alison rested a hand on the Doctor's shoulder and said. "I have one idea where she might be." She told the Doctor the address and he flew there immediately. He ran out and knocked on Astrea's flat door repeatedly. A neighbor came out of their home moments later. She was a middle aged woman with blond hair and she asked, "Are you looking for the young girl who lives there?

"Yes. Have you seen her?" He asked.

The woman shook her head and said "I'm afraid you too late. She just moved out. Looked like she had her heart badly broken."

"Did she tell you where she was going?"

"No. When she was here she always kept to herself."

The Doctor stayed silent for a moment then said, "Thank you miss." And walked off towards the TARDIS. When he reached the TARDIS he walked around the console lifeless. After a few seconds of silence Alison asked softly, "Was she there?"

"No. She's gone and no one knows where she went to."

Astrea

Astrea went straight to the airport, luggage in hand and bought a ticket for Belfast International Airport in Northern Ireland. Once the plane landed and everyone was off she went and rented a car. She drove for half an hour then she entered a town called Ballymena. Astrea saw an ad for a house not far from Ballymena so she bought it.

It was two stories high with a large front and back garden. Astrea walked into the house and looked around. At least I don't have to buy furniture. She walked around to see which room was which. She entered a room that was midnight blue and had gadgets lying around. It reminded Astrea of the Doctor so she slammed the door shut and stormed off in rage.

************************

The year is now 2113. Astrea has been living in Northern Ireland for 100 years. She was feeling guilty for leaving the Doctor. Some nights she would enter the Doctor's mind and see how much pain she has caused him.

Astrea thought she would head out for a few days so she booked a plane ticket to go to Cardiff and maybe have a few drinks just to get her mind off things. Astrea got a hotel room for the time she was staying there under the name of Samantha Robinson.

***

Astrea was walking from a club late at night. She heard footsteps behind her so she quickened her pace. Astrea wouldn't dare to run in heels but when the footsteps quickened behind her she kicked them off and ran as fast as she could. The person behind Astrea was gaining on her and soon a hand clamped over her mouth, muffling her screams, and dragged her to a dark alleyway. She was pinned to the wall and the person pulled up Astrea's dress and her underwear down. She heard the noise of a zipper unzipping and at that moment she tried harder to break free. Tears starting to stream down her face then she felt the biggest pain ever. Astrea was never one to give up but she knew she was helpless at this moment and time so she did and let what happen happen.

Astrea tried to picture herself somewhere else. To get away from the subject at hand. Several minutes later the grasp on her was released and her knees buckled beneath her. She fell to the floor crying. The man tided himself and left Astrea, chuckling at what he did. Once he stepped into the street Astrea saw him properly. Dressed in black, short black hair and blue eyes. Astrea tucked her knees to her chest and sobbed harder. She cried herself to sleep that night in the alleyway.

Astrea woke up in the morning crying at the memory of her being raped last night. She sat like that for several minutes then brought herself round to go back to the hotel, get her stuff and leave.

Astrea quickly got changed and binned the clothes she wore the night before. She checked out of the hotel and started walking to the airport. She stopped on her tracks when she saw a blue police box. Astrea's hearts were racing with fear and thankfulness.

The Doctor stepped out and when he turned around he froze on the spot for a few seconds when he saw Astrea. He then ran to her and Astrea dropped her suitcase doing the same, eyes filled with tears. They hugged each other and Astrea sobbed. "I'm sorry Doctor. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left all this time without saying anything."

"It's OK. It's alright. All that matters is that your alive and safe. I thought you...it's just." The Doctor couldn't find the correct words to say so he just kissed her forehead and hugged her again. Astrea didn't say anything she was just glad the Doctor was there. She then saw the man from last night with an evil grin on his face. Her body tensed then went limp in the Doctors arms after the flash back.

Doctor

"Astrea?" The Doctor asked, with a hint of worry in his voice due to the fact that he felt Astrea go limp in his arms. He saw she had passed out so he carried her into the TARDIS. Amy and Rory saw the Doctor run by and followed him. He ran into the Med Bay and lay her on the bed. The Doctor pulled out his sonic and sonic-ed her. "There's nothing wrong with her so why did she pass out?"

Rory entered and said, "Do you want me to have a look?"

"Yea. Go ahead."

Rory nodded and grabbed the stethoscope. He checked her heart rates and lifted her eyelids to find her eyes wide with fear. After a few moments he said "She passed out due to trauma. She has seen or heard something that brought back a traumatic memory. Do you know what it could be Doctor?"

"No. We just hugged, because we we're glad to see each other again, than she just passed out in my arms moments later."

Astrea

Astrea's eyes fluttered open and she realised she was in the Med Bay. She muttered under her breath, "Not again."

"Nice to see you too." The Doctor joked.

Astrea tilted her head and half smiled at the Doctor. "Sorry about leaving you. I was just..."

"Angry. I know. I should have told you before." The Doctor said looking at the floor.

Astrea raised herself up from the bed and lifted up the Doctor's head so he was looking at her. "I forgive you for that. I have done for the past 73 years and I wouldn't blame you if you hate me for what I did."

"73 years? I've been searching for you for 3 years. How long have you been on earth for?"

"100." She replied laughing lightly.

"Wow. Long time and no. I never hated you. I still love you and always will."

He leaned in slightly and Astrea did the same but pulled back in fear as an image came to mind. The Doctor looked at her concerned. She shook her head as a tear snaked down her face. "I'm sorry." She said quietly and ran off to be alone.

Doctor

The Doctor sunk in his chair. "How can I be so stupid! She only got here and I'm already rushing into it."

The TARDIS let out a low hum and the Doctor got out of the chair and ran to the library. He opened the door and walked over to Astrea. She was crying. "Astrea?" She looked up at him and he continued. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to rushed back into it."

"It wasn't that." She sobbed. "It's something else."

He sat down beside her and hugged her. Rocking back and fourth. The Doctor smiled slightly when he said. "Remember we did this after you woke up from you dream of Gallifrey."

She chuckled lightly and said softly, "Yeah. Is Amy and Rory still travelling with you?"

"Yea. Alison, David and Jack got dropped off home a few weeks after the incident."

Astrea broke from the hug and stood up saying, "I'm gonna grab a coffee do you want one?"

"Sure. Is that a hint of Irish in you accent?" The Doctor grinned.

"What? I don't have an Irish accent."

"Yes you do. Northern Irish to be precise."

"I don't...Oh My God I do." She said slightly surprised. "I must have picked it up because I was living there for a while."

"Then what were you doing in Cardiff?"

"Just a few days away. Didn't turn out well though." Astrea said looking at the ground.

"Why? What happened?" He asked concerned.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Astrea

Astrea and the Doctor entered the console room and saw River arguing with Amy and Rory. "River. When did you get here?" The Doctor asked.

"A few minutes ago. I only came around to give you these." She handed the Doctor a few sheets of paper.

"Divorce papers?!"

"Yes. You've spent most of you time looking for that tart and your more happy with her than with your wife so I want divorced."

The Doctor didn't say anything when River handed him a pen. He hesitated for a moment then signed them. River took them back and said, "I hope you have a happy life with HER but before I go I have something to tell you that she won't." Astrea froze on the spot starting to shake. "Last night she was..." She ran out of the room not wanting to hear River say what she was gonna say and locked herself in an empty bedroom.

Doctor

"Last night she was getting it on with some bloke in an alleyway."

"She wouldn't do that." The Doctor raised his voice a bit standing up for Astrea.

"Then why did she run off." River smirked.

The Doctor turned around and Astrea wasn't there. When he looked back at River she too was gone. Rory walked up to the Doctor and said, "If I were you I'd go speak to Astrea and hear her side of the story." The Doctor nodded and went to go look for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 122 14
The Seer knows she is alone. She has a power that allows her to know this, although she has not seen another Time Lord for 500 years. Then, she meets...
337K 14.4K 103
**Currently being rewritten under the name Fight or Flight** "So, what do Time Lords pray to?" Amy asked reluctantly. Well? Do you know? Because he d...
11K 402 40
Niki had always been an odd little girl, until The Doctor came and explained all of her nightmares, and told her who-and what-she was. STORY IS...
405 10 1
First in the Academic Series: 10/OC -Time Lady- What if the Krillitanes held another secret in the school? The Doctor meets an old friend, just what...