The Most Unloyal Death Eater...

By TheWhovianHalfBlood

The Lest time you saw Lyra she was at Malfoy Manor. Well a lot has happened since then, The Dark Lord has mad... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Not a Chapter
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Author's Note.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
R.I.P
Note
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8. The Battle of Hogwarts.
Chapter 9. 19 Years Later.

Note.

506 10 0
By TheWhovianHalfBlood

Hullo there!

I've just posted the 3rd book it's called, The Return of The Death Eaters (Book 3)

Here's a bit of it.

The lest time you saw Lyra She was a young girl in a war. Now she has two kids and a husband. But when The Dark Lord comes back what will she do? And what happens when her kids face something happening at Hogwarts, that could bring down the whole school.
You'll have to read to fined out.

I hope you all enjoyed this book! I know I enjoyed writing it, thanks so much for reading.

Xoxo Caitlyn. (TheWhovianHalfBlood)

🔮🐍💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
169K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...