Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

By xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... More

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-

11.3K 142 60
By xxfall3nros3sxx

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah left Vincent's room early the next morning, It was already Friday morning and she would have to get ready soon. Walking to her room as silent as she could be Savannah closed her door softly behind her, but when she turned Kent was sitting at the foot of her bed an evil glare and snarl on his face.

"Get out" Savannah quickly glared and spoke threateningly. 

Kent was up and in Savannah's face before she could even comprehend it. "Don't tell me what to do, where the hell were you?!" Kent slammed Savannah into a nearby wall before she opened her mouth. Struggling against his arms pinning hers to the wall, Savannah spoke up. "Anywhere, away from you" Savannah spat in Kent's face. He faulted for only a moment before slapping Savannah hard in the mouth. 

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, Don't you ever fucking spit in my face, you disrespectful whore" Kent snapped, Savannah noticed blood falling from her mouth, before she could wipe it away Kent grabbed her hand and completely bent it back snapping the bone in her wrist. Letting out a loud scream Savannah dropped to the floor, holding her wrist close to her body. 

Kent grabbed a fistful of Savannah's hair, "You will go to the nurses corridor and you will get this fixed, then start your normal day, I will finish with you later" Kent let go, slightly shoving Savannah before taking off and slamming her bedroom door. Crying softly, Savannah picked herself up and began leaving her room, walking to the nurses corridor.

Once she reached the nurses room, a small blond nurse came up to her, "You're Kent's slave, right? You're here for your wrist" Savannah just nodded sternly, wiping her tears with the back of her sleeve. "Come with me" The nurse said before leading Savannah to a small room. "The doctor will be right in" Savannah nodded and sniffled as the nurse left the room.

"Savannah?" A familiar voice asked, Looking across the room Savannah took note of a small opened section with a bed and small table, Sitting on the bed was Kayla, stitches in her arm, and a blakc eye. "What happened, I thought your master was nice?" Savannah suddenly asked feeling sorry for her. "It was Kent, he was pissed off that he couldn't find you, and that I couldn't give him the answers, considering I didn't even know where you were" Kayla gently explained.

"He can't touch you, I thought, you're not his slave" Savannah quickly stated feeling incredibly guilty. "Which is why he already got in a lot of trouble, he can't touch me anymore, besides it's not that bad of a wound, yours is far worse" Kayla came and sat beside Savannah holding her wrist gently in her hands, Savannah flinched and cried out at the pain. "This is bad" Savannah started to sob. "I hate him."

"I know you do, But it will take time" Kayla began Savannah cut her off. "Well i'm going to try and find another Master, I already have one in mind, and he doesn't mind" Kayla looked at Savannah oddly. "Who, I mean that's good but it is really hard to switch, don't get your hopes up" Savannah rolled her eyes. "I tihkn he can make it happen, I clean his room everyday, he is on my list it's Vincent" Kayla went wide eyed and Savannah looked at her nervously.

"What?" Savannah asked. "What's wrong?" Kayla fixed her composure. "Do you really know him all that well?" Savannah rolled her eyes. "I've been spending a lot of time with him, like last night, he is so nice he seems great" Savannah had a genuine smile on her face, Kayla was happy for her but knew she had to let Savannah in on what she knew.

"Well as you know I've been around here for quite some time, and well Vincent is so nice, he really is he's great, but he has a girlfriend, and also to, he is Payne's brother so.. He may be able to get you away from Kent but his girlfriend won't like it at all" Kayla explained as best she could.

Savannah couldn't help the feeling that grew in her stomach, Vincent had a girlfriend, but she thought he liked her more than that. Didn't she read his emotions and signs right? No of course not, No one ever loved Savannah they always left her or were taken away from her. How could she be so stupid, of course he doens't like her, she's not likable. Savannah sighed deeply. 

"I'm sorry, but I do hope you can get him as your new master, Just be careful" Kayla warned. Standing up Kayla looked at the time just as the doctor came in. "I'm off to start my daily chores, good luck. We will catch up tomorrow, after all it's Friday." Kayla smiled before leaving completely. 

Savannah looked at the doctor who smiled politely. "I'm Dr. Neil, I will be casting your wrist this morning" Savannah noticed he was a vampire, so everyone in this damn building was a vampire. Savannah just nodded at him and he began to work on her wrist. When the doctor finally finished Savannah had a light blue cast on her wrist. The doctor handed Savannah a note, then she looked at him oddly.

"Give this to Paine, it allows him to know of your condition and that you will be on light duty for a few weeks, I guess it makes you kind of lucky" Dr. Neil smiled at Savannah before opening the door and allowing her to leave. Remember the way to Payne's office Savannah made her way to the familiar room, when she decided to knock. She suddenly became nervous. "You may enter" Was the older mans deep voice.

Savannah walked in cautiously. "Hello" She spoke softly meeting Payne's eyes. "Ah, Hello my dear, how are you adjusting?" Payne had a light smile on his face. Savannah just handed him the note. "Ah Kent has always had a temper, I assume he broke your wrist?" Savannah just nodded. "Well light duty means only a few rooms every day, I will write down which ones, it will remain like this for two weeks" Savannah nodded and Payne gave her the list. 

She easily saw Vicent's room number and smiled to herself, she wouldn't be able to handle not seeing him, he made her sane in this horrid place. "Thank you" Savannah nodded before leaving Payne's office. Savannah made her way to her room. She needed a shower, easily wrapping her wrist in a plastic bag like the doctor ordered, Savannah took her shower it was hard with one hand but she managed pretty well.

After drying off, Savannah slipped on her undergarments, followed by some skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and a red tight fitting hollister hoodie, she grabbed her black flats instantly placing then one and left her fiery red hair down against her. Not caring about her maid outfit at all, Savannah grabbed her lime green Ipod touch, and left her room. 

It was already nearly two in the afternoon when she began her rooms. Rather than eight rooms she was only cleaning four the next two weeks. Savannah hurriedly cleaned the first three rooms before walking to Vincent's. Her Ipod blasted in her ears, She stepped into Vincent's room quietly, he was sitting at his desk writing. She assumed his work.

Vincent turned and Savannah pulled her Ipod and shut it off. "Hi" She said softly. "Yo" Vincent smiled he turned and faced her. Being so much taller than her, even sitting in his chair Vincent was over her small petite figure, Savannah was a small girl not very tall. "What happened?" Vincent picked up Savannah's wrist gently and pulled her sleeve back. "It's broken" Vincent stated obviously.

"Kent's gift" Savannah said softly. Vincent met her eyes, a frown appeared on his lips. "I'm sorry" He apologized. "We got to get you away from him" Savannah was going to nod until she remembered what Kayla had said. "Yeah, I can deal with him for a while.." Savannah trailed. "What do you mean?" Vincent asked oddly. "I thought you wanted to switch to me" Savannah noticed Vincent was standing and looking deeply into her eyes.

"That was before I found out you had a girlfriend" Savannah let the words slip out before she could stop herself. Vincent raised his hand and Savannah flinched, surprised when Vincents hand softly met her chin making her look up at him. "Why does that change anything?" Vincent asked softly. His touch sent shivers down Savannah's spine. "Well, I don't know. I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't like that idea"

Savannah turned her attention to her shoes. "You are supposed to be in uniform" Vincent smiled. "You changed the subject!" Savannah accused. "I don't know what you're talking about" Vincent said teasingly, his smile bright and wide, Savannah noticed small dimples in his cheeks, they made him look attractive and some what human.

"Well I am fighting against those hideous costumes I refuse to wear them" Savannah stated matter of fact. "Well you look just as cute if not cuter in what you are wearing now" Savannah blushed and looked down. "So your girlfriend won't like the idea?" She asked getting back on track. "Hm, Where did I place that book I was reading" This time Savannah giggled when she noticed Vincent pretended to look for a book.

"Liar, you are not looking for a book, now answer my question" Savannah smiled when Vincent looked at her slyly. He grabbed her sides making her squeal, Savannah was very ticklish her mother would always use it to cheer her up when she was upset. "Hey, I'm very ticklish" Savannah began to giggle even more.

"I can tell" Vincent laughed along with her. "I love your laugh Savannah, it's alluring" Vincent compliment letting go of her, her waist felt cold suddenly. "Thanks, I should get to work" Savannah smiled looking at Vincents room. "It's already done" Vincent said. "Then what am I supposed to do? I guess I will just go back to my room now" Savannah turned softly and swiftly began to leave.

Vincent grabbed her good hand and steered her into his chest, The close proximity made Savannah's heart flutter. "No, it means we can hang out, Kent will just think you are cleaning" Vincent winked at Savannah who poked his nose. "Hey, it sounds like you want to spend time with me" Savannah prodded.

"Does it?" Vincent said grinning down at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 665 30
This story follows a 16 year old girl with a dark past and a unsettling secret, she has an extraordinary gift and many troubles that follow her, will...
220 31 25
Skye, a teenage girl, needs to fight and face her fears to save her parents from a dark world, but she gets distracted by love when Charlie, a hot bi...
115 29 11
Vampires have long been known for their cruel behavior befitting of a beast. Many humans live in fear of them and rightfully so. In recent years huma...