CaSeY & ThE NOvA BoYz

By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

A CLICHE STORY? I THINK NOT!! Meet Casey; Eccentric, optimistic and just a tad bit crazy. Now meet the Nova B... More

*~*1*~*
*~*2*~*
*~*3*~*
*~*5*~*
*~*6*~*
*~*7*~*
*~*8*~*
*~*9*~*
*~*10*~*

*~*4*~*

14.6K 321 89
By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

Wooot! chap 4 out on the same day as chap 3! Aw yeah!

So Chace Crawford will be playing the swave and stylish Adam Nova. Hehehe Chase as a pretty face which fits with Adam's character perfectly :P

Pic of Adam Nova of the right---->

Song is "Get Low" by Lil Jon hahaha you'll see how it fits into this chapter. Play it! Haha

----

*~*Casey's POV*~*

"I'm sorry," I wailed for the twentieth time. I'm pretty sure I had apologized to Adam Nova ten times on the way to the nurses office and another ten as the nurse looked me over.

      Adam Nova sat on a chair across from me, glaring. At least I'm pretty sure he was glaring at me from behind those dark shades. If looks could kill...

      "You'll be fine," Amy the nurse said after examining me. "Just lay down for a while." She gave me a stern look. "And no more dancing for the rest of the day."

      I smiled weakly at her as I laid my back down on the infirmary bed. I glanced at the brothers and sighed. Drew sat down on the unoccupied chair next to my bed while Roman remained standing beside Adam, arms crossed. He too was glaring at me.

      "Excuse me," Amy said, taking out the vibrating cell phone from her white lab coat pocket. "I'll be back, I have to take this call. Hello?" She answered the phone and walked out the room.

     I sat up and pouted at Adam. "I'm sooooooooooorry."

      He crossed his legs and continued to glare at me from behind his shades.

      "I'll pay for the dry cleaning!" I negotiated since I had puked all over the expensive black blazer he had been wearing. Now it hung on the rack by the door, left to dry after Roman and cleaned my vomit off of it.

      "And my shoes?" Adam finally spoke up, voice cool and calm.

      My eyes landed on his fancy black shoes. They were shiny again after Roman had cleaned and polished them...so what did he want me to do about them?

      "Errr...I can buy you another pair...?"

    He quirked a brow. "They're Armani."

     Armani? I stuck out my brown sandles and wiggled my toes. "Oh! Mine is Payless."

     Adam went silent for a few seconds before he turned his attention to Drew. "Is she acting dumb on purpose or is she really this stupid?"

     Drew cleared his throat, looking like he was trying to keep himself from laughing as he shot me an amused glance. "She's...uh...different."

      Adams gaze returned to me. "She's the girl who's been spying on us, right?"

      "Uh," I raised my hand, "I wouldn't call it spying exactly..."

      "She called it 'investigating'," Roman told Adam, still glaring at me.

      Adam cocked his head, studying me. I fidgeted, feeling all weirded out under his scrutiny. Geez, why was he even wearing dark shades even inside the building?

      "Uh," I began, clearing my throat. "Hey, do you ever take those glasses off?"

      "We're going to be the ones asking the questions around here," Roman snapped.

     I shrank back. Geez, what a meanie. He was still hot though. Hehe.

    "Hey, chill a little won't you?" Drew said, "don't scare her."

      "Yeah," I pipped up, "don't scare me. Here." I took out my last tootsie roll from my pocket and offered it to Roman. "Have a tootsie."

     Drew chortled beside me and covered his laughter with a cough. If it was even possible, Roman's glared intensified. Adams obvious disapproval of me showed by his frown. If he frowned anymore he was going to start looking like Grumpy from Snow White.

      "I'm sorry," I said again, shoving the candy back in my pocket. "I didn't mean to puke all over you."

      "Aw, don't worry about it," Drew patted my hand, "Adam has a closet full of shoes and blazers. He's just being an uptight dickwad."

      "Drew," Adam growled.

      Drew shrugged, lounging back against his seat. "It was an accident, Adam. No need to make it any bigger than it really is."

      I stared at Drew gratefully. Aw, he was sooooo nice. I took the tootsie roll back out my pocket and held it out to the nicest Nova Brother. "Tootsie?"

      His brows shot up and he laughed, taking the candy off my palm. "Sure, why not?" He unwrapped the the candy and popped it in his mouth. When he chewed and smiled at me I melted.

    "I want you," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

    Drew choked. "What?"

      My eyes went wide. "Nothing."

      The room went quiet as we stared at one another. Drew was the first to break eye contact, sitting back on his chair as he shook with laughter. "Casey, you're a trip."

      I smiled.

    "Let's go," Adam said, standing. "We're already late for our classes."

      "Aw," I pouted, "you guys are already leaving?" Shoot. I liked having all three Nova boys with me. Hehe my own little harem of gorgeous men. Awwww yeah.

      Drew stood as well and ruffled my hair. "Stay here and rest, squirt. We'll see you during lunch."

      My blue eyes went wide. "Reeeeeeeealy? I can have lunch with you guys?"

      "Drew," Roman said sternly. Even I didn't miss the hint of warning in his voice.

      But Drew didn't seem to care because he rolled his eyes and winked at me. "Yeah, come find us during lunch. I'll save a seat for ya."

      I smiled widely. "Thank you!"

      "See you later Casey," Drew grinned and gave me a small wave as all three brothers walked out the office. He was the only one to give me a backwards glance.

      I squealed, dropping my back on the bed. Aw yeah! I'm going to be having lunch with the Nova Brothers! How lucky is that!? I mean, only my second day of school and I'm already going to have lunch with the three hottest guys around!

      "Yesssss" I hissed, pumping my fist and kicking my feet up with excitement. "All right! Woot woot!Oh yeah, go Casey, go Casey, go Casey."

     "You're the only person I know who can have fun in an infirmary," Stephanie stepped in the room. She crossed her arms. "I heard you threw up all over the place so I came to check on you."

      I jumped off the bed and hugged her, jumping up and down. "OMG! Steph, guess what!?"

      "Okay, okay," she said, "calm down. What?"

     I laughed. "The Nova Brothers invited me to eat lunch with them!" Well okay...Drew had but whatever.

    Stephanies' eyes went wide with surprise. "What!?"

***

Lunch didn't come fast enough.

      I sat in my fourth period Math class, staring at the clock hanging above the teacher's desk. I followed the clock hand as it went Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok. When the bell finally rang to dismiss classes for lunch I stood and threw my hands up with a loud "Woooooooooooooooooooot!"

     Receiving startled looks from my teacher and classmates, I rushed to the door, beating everyone else out. I ran down the hall, dark hair flying loosely behind me as I clutched my hands onto the strap of my brown book bag. It wasn't surprising that I got strange looks from the people I ran past but I didn't care.

      I'm going to eat lunch with the famous Nova Brothers!!

      "Woooooot" I shouted, running down the hall with my hands flapping in the air. I skidded around the corner and spotted the exit leading to the bench table where the brothers hung out during lunch with their followers.

      I ran towards the exit and jumped outside. I looked around wildly and the biggest smile crossd my face when I spotted the brothers walking towards their table, surrounding by many girls and a few guys as usual.

      "Drew!" I shouted, jumping up and down as I waved both my arms to get their attention. "Adam! Roman!"

     The brothers looked back at my direction and I laughed with excitement. Drew smiled back at me and waved a hand. "Come here, Casey!"

    He didn't have to tell me twice!

      I ran, bumping past a couple of students before finally reaching the brothers. Without hesitating, I threw myself at Drew and he laughed, catching me in his arms. He even spun me around a couple of times before setting me back down on my feet.

      "Well I see someone feels better," he said in a teasing voice, light gray eyes twinkling down at me with amusement.

      I giggled giddily. I felt so excited! To actually have lunch with them...to hang out with them! Best day of my life!

      "What is she doing here?" I snobby voice said from behind me. I glanced back to find the same two girls that had been talking about me this morning. Blondie and Miss Wavy hair. Blondie had her arms crossed, glaring at me while her partner in crime stood beside her with the same expression and posture.

      "Carol," Drew said, smiling at the blond before turning his gaze at her friend, "Janet. I'd like you all to meet Casey."

      "Baxtor," I whispered to him, still clinging my arms around his neck.

      "Oh excuse me," he chuckled, "Casey Baxtor."

      "Is she eating lunch with us?" Blondie-I mean Carol- asked. Her voice sounded sweet my her eyes glared daggers at me.

     Uh oh.

      "Yup," Drew said, "I invited her to have lunch with us."

      Janet snorted. "I can't believe you actually invited her after she puked all over poor Adam." Everyone looked at Adam. "Are you sure that's such a good idea?"

     Adam, a guy that was obviously used to having all eyes on him brushed their looks off, his own eyes settling on me. Or at least I'm pretty sure he was looking at me. He was still wearing those dark shades so of course no one was ever sure where he could be looking.

     "Of course it is," Drew said, guiding me to the table. "Here, sit down next to me Casey."

     I smiled and sat down. He smiled back at me and I laughed, loving how the pleasantly cool breeze brushed against his short chestnut colored hair. "Hey! You're not wearing a beanie!"

      "Oh right," Drew grinned, grabbing a brown beanie from his blue jean pocket. He put it on his head and posed for me. "How's that?" I placed my fingers between my mouth and let out a whistle, causing him to laugh as he took a seat next to me.

     Everyone else sat down on the table. Some had to pull another table bench and put it next to ours because there were too many people. Adam sat across from me and Drew while Roman, as usual, stood behind Adam like some guard.

     "I made you lunch Drew," Carol said, setting a pink see through tupperware in front of him on the table. She looked at him shyly. "I hope you like it."

    My belly grumbled as I set my book bag aside. "Oh goody! Thanks, Carol!" I grabbed the container and opened the lid to find sweet smelling pasta topped off with creamy gravy. "Hmmm," I inhaled the aroma. "Smells yummy!"

    Carol snatched the container from my hands, glaring at me. "I made this for Drew."

     Drew chuckled. "Thank you, Carol but I don't mind sharing. I'm sure everyone would love to taste something homemade from you since you seem like such a good cook."

     Carol blushed prettily. "W-well...I guess, if you say so, Drew."

     I looked at Drew, impressed by just how he managed Carol so easily with smooth and flattering words. The boy's a Casanova through and through. The little devil! Drew caught my look and winked at me.

    I grinned. "So Drew," I began, "where did you and your brothers live before coming to North Shore?" I grabbed the fork Carol had handed him from his hand and dug into the pasta. "Hmm," I moaned with pleasure at the taste. "Carol, this is sooooo good!"

    Carol's eyes narrowed. "Thanks," she said through gritted teeth.

     Drew watched me, clearly amused by me. I could feel his two brothers glaring at me from across the table. I looked at them, eyes widening as if saying 'What I do now?'. What? they didn't like my simple question? Geez, I was only trying to start a conversation.

    "We came from..." Drew shot a look at his brothers, "from far away."

     "Me too," I said, shoving more pasta in my mouth. "I came from Washington. Rains all the time there but I like it. I like it here in California too."

    Drew chuckled and grabbed a napkin from the table, wiping my mouth. "You have pasta sauce on your face."

    Oops! I smiled at him.

    "Yo! Caseh!"

    I looked behind me at the sound of the familiar voice calling out my name and found Trey a couple of feet away. "Hey, Trey! "I stood and waved at him.

    He waved back. "How are you feeling?"

     "Fine!" I hollered back. "Thanks!"

      "You should come here and dance some more with us," Trey laughed, looking back at his own group of friends gathering by a tree. They had the boombox blasting already.

     "Give me a beat!" I shouted, laughing.

     Trey walked over to the boombox and messed around with it before a familiar song blasted around us. Trey looked back at me and grinned. "Get Low!"

    "Ohmegosh!" I stepped away from the table. "This is my jam!"

     "To the windooooooow" Trey sang, cupping his mouth with his hands, "to the wall!"

     I spun around and clapped my hands. I went down, shaking my booty. I went back up and spun around again, laughing. I knew the whole table was watching me but I didn't care. They should get up and dance too! Have fun!

    I turned to Drew and pulled his hand. "Come on! Dance with me!"

    Drew laughed, letting me pull him off his seat. I drew him to me, dancing and grinding against him. Drew was all for it, putting his arms up as I rocked myself against him.

Bend over to the front

touch your toes

back that ass up and down

and get low, get low get low get low...

       I did as the song said, turning around so that my back faced Drew and I dropped down to touch my toes and lowered my butt slowly to the ground.

      "Wooooot!" I heard Trey shouting.

     Laughing, I shot back up and faced Drew. He was laughing to, wrapping an arm around my waist to draw me closer against him. On an impulse I tiptoed and raised myself, placing a soft kiss on his lips. I drew back and grinned at the startled expression on his face. He got a thoughtful look on his face before he threw his head back and let out a delightful masculine laugh.

      I giggled.

     "Casey Anne Baxtor!"

    I froze. Oh Shiz.

    Stephanie marched over to me. "Casey!"

    I smiled weakly at her. "Hi, Steph."

    She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from Drew. "What the heck are you doing?" She hissed.

    "Uh...getting low?"

    Stephanie glared at me. "Grab your bag and let's go."

    "But Steph..."

   She growled at me. "I mean it, Casey. Let's go."

    Sighing, I grabbed my book bag and waved weakly at Drew. "Bye."

    He grinned at me and winked. "See you later, Casey."

    I smiled brightly even when Stephanie scowled at us. She dragged me away but I kept right on waving to Drew and Trey. "See you guys later!"

    At least I hope so. From the murderous look on my cousins face...I may not even have a 'later'.

    Oh boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
14.7K 214 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
619 14 30
Adam has no one, no family, no Friends. He's just an outcast but somehow hes surviving. Xavier isn't the most popular guy in school but he has a lo...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...