The Original Mother [2]

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION... More

Little Warrior
A Scorned Wife
Fanfiction awards
Honey I'm Home
Warm and Fuzzy
Bad Boy
Going twice
Hunting Season
Puppy Food
Update info
The Prophecy
What the Hell
Careful I bite
Oh Come Here
Ruined Us
Giselle & Jasmine
My Curse
Token Human
I've Been Watching
The Gram
Vote For Thyra
Mama Bear
Winner!
Wake Up
Wildflower
Good Enough
The Original Enemy
Stolen
That Time of Year
The Vote
Last time

Land of the Living

40.4K 955 314
By OriginalWriterJ

Hello my lovelies if you could drop a comment and let me know what you think I will love you forever haha, I haven't been getting many comments lately on my new chapters so I would love some feedback thank you.

.

Somewhere outside Mystic Falls.

"I greatly appreciate what your doing here Alexandra but could you hurry up, the Bennett witch is the anchor to the other side and once Katherina goes through it no amount of my sisters bones will bring her back" I said to the necromancer as she lay out all her witchy things on the table or alter as she said, basically it was an old scratched up dinning table that had seen better days.

I was back in the abandoned mansion that I had met Alexandra in yesterday. She insisted doing the resurrection here, I would have preferred the Hilton, but as long as she brought Katherina back I didn't care where it took place.

"Soon" Alex stated simply in her Russian accent.

"Katherina is on deaths door so soon would be great" I replied sarcastically.

"I can hear you" Katerina wheezed from her spot on the dusty sofa.

"Just stating facts dear niece" I smiled at the doppelganger who was becoming weaker by the second. Her daughter Nadia held her hand with a worried expression.

"I don't see why we can't do the traveller spell" Nadia snapped.

"Because dear Naida if your mother was to jump into Elena's body, she would be dead within days, take it from personal experience when it comes to Elena's life, the Scooby gang would die for her, literally, and how long do you think Katerina could keep up the saint Elena act?" I explained.

"Bring me doppelganger" Alex said before Nadia could reply. I walked to the sofa and lifted a frail Katherina into my arms, I walked towards the witch/necromancer and placed Kat on the table/alter.

"What now?" I asked.

"When you come face to face with the anchor, you fight make it look like a struggle, I will drag you back to your body make it look like you are going to hell" Alex said to Katherina.

"Hell" I inquired.

"You do not want anyone to know she is alive, yes?" Alex inquired her Russian accent becoming heavier.

"Yes" I agreed.

"Then we make it dramatic" she smirked.

"Now I will slow her heart to speed up death" Alexandra shrugged.

"What!" Katherina shouted.

"I cannot wait any longer, I have power now to bring you back, later I won't" the Russian explained, while Katherina looked well scared.

"Hey listen to me kit-kat, it will only be for a little while trust me" I said coming to Kat's side trying to reassure her.

"Thyra" she whispered unsure.

"You are Katherina Petrova, the most crazy, evil, vengeful bitch, next to me, you survived Niklaus Mikaelson, you are a legend, you can do this, now suck it up princess" I snapped, know this would get through to her.

"Well what are you waiting for" she smirked looking at me, but directing her words towards Alex.

"I'll see you soon Kat" I said holding her right hand as Nadia held her left.

Alex whispered words under her breath, the unlit candles blazed, as Alexandra's voice grew louder. Katherina's tight grip on my hand became looser, as the witches chanting continued. Kat's eyes drooped, her breathing became shallow, until it eventually stopped, I listened for her heartbeat but found none Katherina was dead.

***

Bonnie stood alone in the church waiting for the inevitable, she could feel it coming she didn't look forward to the pain that occurred when a supernatural past through to the other side, but it was her job now, Katherine Pierce was dead she didn't know how she knew she just knew. Thyra Mikaelson had taken Katherine from the boarding house yesterday to die in peace, Bonnie didn't understand, I mean Klaus hated Katherine so why didn't Thyra?

Then again Katherine had told them all that they travelled together, for a few years and had gotten close, they were both evil so she at leased they had that in common. Bonnie hated them both, Thyra and Katherine had both played a part in Jeremy's death, when they went to search for the cure for vampirism months ago. Bonnie just couldn't wait to get this over with so she didn't have to deal with either of them ever again.

Thyra Mikaelson may have left MysticFalls, but like the first time she left, she left chaos in her wake. Apparently Damon had slept with the original and he hadn't even been compelled, then again Damon also had a history with Thyra, they had been friends in the seventies, but he had just broke up with Elena, his bed wasn't even cold before he slept with Thyra, who Elena despised, for ruining her life.

After the huge fight her best-friend and Damon had, things had become more than awkward, Damon tried to deny it until Elena showed him the text Thyra had sent from Katherine's phone, that and the fact Thyra's shredded clothes where still in his room, idiot.

Bonnie stood up sighing deciding to light a candle for her dead father, who she missed more than anything, she wished he was still here; a laugh behind her interrupted her moment.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" Katherine laughed, as Bonnie turned and gave her an annoyed look.

"Something tells me I'm about five centuries delayed, on the whole believing in a higher power thing" Katherine smirked, of all places she was supposed to past to the other side, the last place she expected it to be was in a church, oh the irony.

Katherine wasn't here to die she was here, for only moments as Thyra was planning to bring her back from the dead, in exchange for coming with her to New Orleans, it was an easy deal and Katherine trusted Thyra, and that said a lot.

Katherine trusted nobody, she only recently started to trust her daughter, but she trusted Thyra Mikaelson, ever since that day back in 2002 in Miami, when the original saved her from being brought to Klaus, where her life most likely would have ended.

The original of course compelled her not to betray her but after spending time with her distant aunt, she found herself not wanting to betray Thyra, she knew how to have fun, over time she became a friend of sorts, if Katherine didn't trust Thyra she would be in Elena's body right now trying to get Stefan's affections.

Katherine couldn't lie, she loved Stefan but there was another who she loved more and had loved for over five-hundred years, Elijah Mikaelson. The last time they had spoken it was awful, but with her second chance she was determined to change if only for the love of Elijah.

"You're dead" Bonnie spoke walking towards Katherine.

"True, then again your friends saw to that, Elena feeding me the cure then I was feed to Silas, harsh" Katherine stated sarcastically.

"Let's get this over with" Bonnie snapped stepping towards the doppelganger, Katherine stepped back and smirked.

"Elena thinks she's won, but she's wrong, she always get's what she wants but for once, I'm going to get everything I want" Katherine smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean" the ex witch glared.

"I'll say it again; Elena had the life I always wanted until now, heh" Katherine could feel a little pull in her stomach; she knew her time being dead was nearly up.

"Elena thought by giving me the cure that I would finally get everything I deserved, then when Silas sucked me dry and I started aging, dying slowly. She thought that she would be rid of me, that you all would finally see the end of me, how wrong you all were" she knew she wasn't suppose to tell them she was being resurrected, but she couldn't let Elena think that she had won.

"Katherine Pierce, has been and always been and always will be a survivor. Nadia found a way to keep me alive, with an traveller spell, sure jumping into Elena's body sounded fun, I mean think of ways, I could cause you all pain, that was the plan anyway, until a few days ago" she shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" Bonnie panicked.

"It seem Thyra Mikaelson is very invested in my being alive, you didn't think she came all this way to make more comfortable, she came to resurrect me" Katherine explained, loving the looked of terror on Bonnie's face.

"No, that's not possible" Bonnie denied, shaking her head.

"Very possible, in a matter of minutes I'll be back in my original body, Thyra will turn me and I'll be back to my very perfect self, bon-bon" Katherine spoke smiling sadistically.

"We'll see about that" Bonnie glared, grabbing Katherine's arm, hoping she'd pass through her to the other side.

"Nothings happening, what's going on" Bonnie gasped, as she touched Katherine's arms again and again.

"Did I mention that the witch is a necromancer, a very powerful one" she told Bonnie with a bored look.

Suddenly the wind around them picked up, the candles in the church blew out, papers few around the place due to the strong gust of air, the chandeliers above creaked and shook, as Katherine flew back, Bonnie looked at her with a look of shock, as the wind around them howled. Katherine fell to the ground; she looked up at the witch and smirked.

"See you around Bonnie, tell everyone I said hi".

Just as Katherine finished her sentence, an invisible force pulled her down the aisle and out the double doors of the church. Katherine looked at the ex witch once more before disappearing into thin air.

Bonnie couldn't believe it Thyra Mikaelson had once again outdone them, Katherine Pierce would be once again alive and well, she just hoped both women stayed away from Mystic Falls.

***

I looked at Alexandra as she placed Tatia's bone and Elena's blood into a large stone bowl, she cut both her palm and chanted strange words over and over, it wasn't Latin, like normal witches use in spells, this was like demonic speak, it kind of freaked me out if I was being honest.

Her words became louder and louder and suddenly she was surrounded by a tornado like wind, her raven hair flew around her, she raised her bloody hands making the blood run down her arms, her eyes opened and Nadia gasped beside me, her once icy blue eyes were now crimson but that wasn't the weird part, her crimson coloured eyes where leaking, what looked to be blood, her paper white face was covered in blood like tears.

She continued to chant louder and louder, this was the most horrible thing I had ever seen and I was an original who until now had seen it all, I wanted to look away from Alexandra's demon like appearance but I couldn't tear my eyes away, this woman looked like something from hell, then she out of nowhere she slumped forward, the wind stopped, as Alexandra's breathing became heavy.

"It is done" The witch said grabbing a cloth to wipe her face and hands.

Nadia and I rushed forward, to Katherina and watched as the grey hair that was sprouting, turned back to its rich brown, her slightly wrinkled face and hands returned to their youthful state, her pale skin once again became its natural olive tone, and finally I heard her heart beat, Katherina gasped for air as she sat up her brown eyes wide open.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Katherina" I smirked.

"What took you so long" she replied playfully, I knew this was her way of thanking me.

"Nadia why don't you take your mother out to the car we'll be leaving soon, after I settle payment with the lovely Alexandra" I stated giving them the hint, to get the hell out. Nadia helped her mother from the table as Katherina was unsteady on her legs.

"The Strix, are taking care of payment" Alex said in a monotone as she packed her things.

"I wanted to ask you something, I have someone on the other-side that I would also like to bring back" I informed her, thinking that maybe I could bring back Kol as well; I still missed my best-friend terribly.

"Once the supernatural, go to the other side, I can no longer bring them back, it would mean opening the door to all the supernatural and I am not powerful enough to close the door once opened. I could bring Katherina back, because she didn't go through the anchor to the other side, this is why I had to do the spell as soon as her heart stopped" Alex explained, well it was worth a shot.

I grabbed the knife from my pocket and zoomed in front of her stabbing her in the stomach before she had a chance to do anything, she looked at me with wide eyes while grunting in pain.

"The Strix don't like greedy withes" I smirked, Edith had told me to kill Alexandra when I was done, she had run her course and becoming greedy with payment, also she knew too much about them, honestly I was going to kill her anyway when I was done, I never did trust witches.

"A curse, the thing ... you despise ... will become ... ... ... part of you. What has ruined you ... ... will be .... Your undoing" the Russian gasped, holding onto my arms.

She then started muttering her eyes once again becoming a bloody red colour; I quickly pulled my arms away from her hands and grabbed her neck snapping it,

"Yeah whatever darling" I scoffed as her body fell lip to the ground, I breathed a sigh of relief, I didn't usually believe in witches' curses but with this witch, anything was possible.

I just hoped, I had killed her quick enough, I shook of the doubtful thoughts as, and I grabbed a bottle of alcohol, from my bag and poured it around the room before lighting a match and throwing it to the ground.

When I got to my car, I could smell the smoke, it was only a matter of time before it burned to the ground. I hoped into the car and started it, Katherina was in the passenger seat Nadia was in the back.

"I don't know about you two but I'm in need of some serious retail therapy" I huffed, as I drove away from the burning mansion.

.

A/N Katherina is alive!!!!!

Next chapter Thyra, Katherine and Nadia will come to New Orleans, so tell me who is excited? Katherine is human, how long will that last? How will Klaus and Elijah react to Katherine?? Let me know what you all think.

I know the scene with Katherine and Bonnie doesn't happen until 05x15 but because Katherine didn't take over Elena's body, I thought I'd throw this scene in here and change it a bit, also Nadia is alive because Katherine didn't body jump so Tyler never bit her.

Also the curse what does it mean??

"The thing, you despise will become part of you.

What has ruined you will be your undoing"

Any guesses on what this means??? Let me know.

^^^ Gif of Thyra telling Katherine to suck it up.

READ & VOTE & COMMENT

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
5.7K 197 26
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
30.2K 994 24
January 2nd, 2017 My Dearest Diary, My heart is confused-- torn between two lovers. The love I know I should be with versus the love I want to be wi...
256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...