Aren

By WhovianKhajiit

Aren is an alien, complete with red skin, tail and wings from a planet all humans are raised to hate and fear... More

Aren
Greeting
The Bridge
Morning
Playing Around
Altruism
Aren's Story and Acid Rain
Realization
The Opposite of Anger

Let It Be Ours: Our Beginning

290 30 4
By WhovianKhajiit

Feolis:

Bamon took an agonizing amount of time in picking him up. It was torturous. Feolis couldn't stop imagining what horrible things they could possibly be doing to her. To his Aren. He would clamp his hands on the sides of his head and shake it viciously from side to side like a dog with a toy.

But finally Bamon arrived with the objects he had asked for. Feolis looked at him as he swang into the hovercraft. "Thanks man but could you have gone ANY faster?"

Bamon raised an eyebrow at him, "I didn't even have to come you know. You called me in the middle of my honeymoon."

Bamon pushed a lever forward and and the hovercar lurched up as he shifted the gravitational pull.

"You got married?" Feolis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah man, to the most magnificent woman in the world."

Feolis laughed, "I don't know about that."

Bamon shook his head at him and looked back at the front window. Feolis observed his friend for the first in quite a while. Bamon was still a giant. Still bald. He still had biceps that were the size of thighs and had well developed muscles in every part of his body. He had a blocklike head and whiskers on his chin just like always. And he still wore those ugly robe like clothes instead of normal wear. He said they were 'comfy' and brought out his hair.

That was Bamon trying to make a joke. He hadn't had hair for decades.

Feolis began stocking his person back up with weapons and then sat beside Bamon in the copilots seat. Despite everything he was calm. This he knew. This he understood. Riding into battle to fetch something with his old partner. It was Arens turn to be rescued.

Aren:

The 'doctor' man had been interrupted by a persistent student who was enquiring on whether or not it was proper protocol to open me up while I was not sedated. Or if it was the best idea since I was part of an endangered species. The Doctor man glared at the student and spit "If I WANTED your OPINION I would ASK it of you. NOW SHUT UP AND TAKE THE NOTES!"

I raised my eyes to the student and spoke for the first time, "Are you going to let him do this. Don you not want to see how I act. Study me externally a little further before you go in?"

The student frowned and his pen stopped moving over the page. The doctor snarled animalistically and pressed the button to cause the pain. I thrashed in agony until he finally let off. "Speak again vermin and I'll make it even more slow and painful."

I spoke to him not so nicely in my native language and he cackled, "See how intimidating she is?"

He sighs and checks the restraints around my arms, legs, wings and head. My tail flutters nervously of its own will. Despite what Feolis said to me I am scared. I am not 'tough.' I am terrified. I am not afraid of death, I know I am not, and yet I am still close to tears.

The man shuffles near and all of the students lean forward with anticipation as he brings the scalpel closer. Closer. Until it seems to take over the entire world. The sight of that sharp point approaching. He is smiling when he makes the first incision.

I am detatched from my body and I am with Feolis. Loving him. Seeing him for the first time. When I saved him from the arena, flew him away. And dropped into the water. I smiled, remembering, and I feel the others murmer with questions at it. At my smile.

Feolis:

I feel the insane need to hurry. I lean forward and push against Bamon's rock hard shoulder. He ignores me, focusing on the fog ahead of us. The bulding they had taken her to was located in the middle of a densely packed swamp. It was taking all of Bamons abilities to navigate around the hubris and swamp floura and fauna.

I know I am not helping anything by rushing him and yet I can't help myself. I feel scared, no, not scared, freaking terrified. I have the sneaking suspicion that I have been somehow connected to Aren, am somehow feeling her emotions. And what I am feeling isn't good at all.

I can see clearly that Bamon is already packed to the brim with weapons that I know from experience he can handle with deadly accuracy. He'll need them. It may only be doctors inside but it's been requirement for all doctors for many years to have extensive combat training. After World WarIIII when so many much needed doctors died from attacks the country made it law for them to know how to defend themselves.

This won't be our easiest run. As the large scum covered building, hidden amongst the trees, comes into view I clap my hand on Bamon's shoulder. "I can't thank you enough for helping me with this Bamon. When we get back you'll have to apologize to your wife for me."

Bamon looks over his shoulder at me, that well known smirk on his face, "You can tell her yourself my friend, when we get there."

I smile and he looks back as he guides the aircraft down parallel to the building. It is silent as we step off the detatchable stairs. Bamon inhales sharply through his nose. A routine I am accustomed to. Bamon likes to smell the fresh air before he pollutes it with the smell of death.

He takes a step forward but I stop him, "Wait," I say, "There's something I should probably tell you first."

He looks back at me, slim white eyebrows raised, ready to kill and wondering why I'm making him wait "The woman we're rescuing." I say, "All I told you is that she's beautiful and that I love her."

Bamon nods, "Yes." His voice is irritated, it says 'get on with it man.'

"Well, she's really tall...and she has long black hair...andwingsandatailandblackeyesthatarebeginningtoshowsomepurple."

I rush the last part, making it one extremely long word, but Bamon hears and he gawks at me, "DUDE! An alien?!"

I meet his eyes defiantely, "Dude yes, an alien. Now, we have bigger things to discuss. Like those guard running at us." I point behind him and he whirls, raising two glowing sabers.

I narrow my eyes, I'm coming Aren.

Aren:

He slices in just below my breasts and I can feel him touching the bones that protect my hearts. What the humans call 'ribs.' The pain is excruciating and my hands claw at the table. My taloned toes scrape at the metal. My eyes flare with color and my ears are filled with the sound of the students incessant notetaking. Marking every reaction. They are enjoying this, learning about my species' response to pain. I wonder how many others they've done this too. How many others they've written down the results of.

But then I hear a loud crack and the pain is all I feel, all I can think about.

Feolis:

We dispatch the first few quite easily, saving one to demand, or torture out of, the knowledge of Aren's location. Neither know, I only learn this after I kill them both. Then we proceed inside where Bamon happens to see a paper with a schedule on it, where one 'Debriefing' is marked, (the code word for dissection) is scheduled to take place...and has been going on for the past 45 minutes.

My heart jumps in my chest and my vision dims. If it wasn't for Bamon yanking my arm I probably would have passed out.

"We have to hurry." I mumble.

Bamon looks at me like I'm an idiot. "This I know Feolis. So hurry up."

He pulls me along until I get a grip and wrench away from him. The paper said down. The -4th floor. We need to find a portevator or stairs. Either would work. We pick up speed, dropping people in lab coats like pins at a bowling alley. The required battle preparation must have slackened since it became law.

We were almost there.

Doctor:

His radio buzzes annoyingly at his hip and he turns it off with exasperation. Can't they see he's working? Don't they know how much this could mean to the world. The aliens have elements in their body that could cure Clive's Disease! Imagine it. The worst disease since the cure for cancer was found. And he would find it! He would discover it! Him!

The alien, he sees, is crying. He didn't know they could do that. It is obviously upsetting the students. They don't care as much as he does about this 'debriefing,' this autopsy. They don't understand how important this is.

His radio buzzes again and he switches it off, then changes the setting of the scalpel to prong. He pushes aside some sort of gelatinous mass that is under the aliens ribs, he'd uncovered it after breaking a few of them. He regreted having to break them. But in science there is alot of opportunity cost and he's simply given up one great thing (which is an intact ribcage) for another great thing (two completely healthy female alien hearts.)

HIs tongue comes to be clenched between his teeth, a habit since childhood, and he pushes the crap aside to try and catch sight of those moneymaking hearts. He could be rich with just one, but two! He is beyond excited.

His own heart rapidly beats with anticipation...before a giant of a man barrels through the doors and a man in love named Feolis puts a barrage of bullets through it and the other students' too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He moves to her as if in a dream. Bamon is no longer there to him. There is only Aren. Lying on the table. Her ribs exposed. He can see them moving quickly from her fast breathing. He can see her blood pulsing through the darkly colored bones. The skin is parted all around, revealing muscle and tissue.

This is more then he ever wanted to see of his love.

As he gets closer he can see her hair spilling over the edge of the table. And then he sees her face. Her eyes are open. She is awake, she is aware. That's what breaks his reverie.

He rushes to her naked body and looks down at her face. She looks at him. They are quiet. Seeing. Slowly her hand comes up, sluggishly. To her it is at a normal pace. She doesn't feel the pain now for his love is enough to numb it all. She can smell it. She can taste it, feel it, hear it vibrating through the air. For her.

Her hand comes to rest on his cheek as Bamon circles to the other side of the table to face Feolis. "We have to get her out of here Feolis. I've set the charges. We have five minutes." His words only just enough register to Feolis and he nods. Then he hands his hand weapons to Bamon who takes them wordlessly. Bamon is awed by this alien. He's never seen one so close, especially a female. He can feel the innocence and purity just radiating off of her. How could anyone ever hurt her.

But he knows how. It's the human race. They seek to destroy everything. So many species they've annihilated. The wolves, the polar bears, the pandas, the elephants. But not this one, he mentaly declares as Feolis slides his arm under her knees and beneath her back.

Her eyes stay open and they meet Bamon's as she is lifted. She smiles at him and he is transported. He sees his wife and feels the love he had felt when they had been married. They had been fighting when Feolis had called. A pointless fight he now knows. As soon as he sees her again, things are going to change. She is too perfect for him to ruin. He has to change for her.

And he has.

But for him to show her first they must escape.

Feolis:

It went by quickly. For one of the last aliens she sure had a little amount of guards. (This is due to the stinginess of the recently deceased/murdered doctor in command who wanted her to himself. He wanted next to no one there. He thought their discreet location would be enough. He was wrong.)

For Feolis it was sort of like watching a time-lapse video. A crappy one. The edges were blurred and there was not much to see. Bamon killed a few people. His face set in a determined grimace. He fought their way to the top where they broke free for the hovercraft.

Feolis felt their should be something else. Some last battle. But their wasn't. They were free. Rising up into the air. There was no last battle.

Then he looked down at Aren and realized how wrong he was.

Her red skin was pale. She was bleeding profusely. Her luminescent catlike eyes were half closed and her double jointed fingers and tail were lax against the metal floor of the hovercaft he had layed her on. He stopped breathing in fear for her life and grabbed the packed medikit.

He had dealt with battle wounds before. But not on an alien and not like this.

"What do I do," He hissed at Aren. She smiled unhelpfully at him. Her lips moved but he couldn't hear and leaned a little closer, putting his ear by her lips.

Then she shifted and he felt pain in his neck. He instinctively cried out and almost jerked away when he realized what she was doing. He relaxed and scooped her naked body onto his lap and held her close. Her lips stayed at his neck, her teeth in his throat. Bamon glanced back, then quickly looked away, shaking his head with accepted confusion.

Aren finally leaned back, his blood coated her lips and a glistening drop shone at the corner. Feolis leaned forward and licked it away. She smiled at him, warming his entire being, his soul. He would rather die then live without seeing that.

She continued to bleed on him but some color was returning to her red skin, if that made any sense. They were on their way to Bamon's where he and his wife would rejoice in happiness. They may fight, but it will always pass because their love for each other surpasses even the greatest evil. And him and Aren?

"Aren?" He murmers and she blinks slowly. He grins, "Will you marry me?"

She smiles and says in a strong voice, "Feolis. In my world we already are. We have mated. We are joined for life."

"Yeah?" He pecks her on the lips.

Her eyes shine purple brighter then ever.

"Yes. This is our time now Feolis. Our beginning. We have fought for it, now LET IT BE OURS!"

And they kiss as behind them the charged Bamon set finally go off. The explosion rocking them forward and a mushroom cloud blossoming from the ground where they had just departed. "I love you." They both say at the exact same time. Just three small words, that in no matter what language, mean so much.

"Let it be ours," He repeats and Aren nods, a light in her eyes, "Our beginning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
Shawn forms a new racing crew and has one goal in mind. Revenge on Max for winning the grand prix 3 years ago. Taking his race track from him. With n...
32 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...
13 0 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles