CaSeY & ThE NOvA BoYz

By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

A CLICHE STORY? I THINK NOT!! Meet Casey; Eccentric, optimistic and just a tad bit crazy. Now meet the Nova B... More

*~*1*~*
*~*2*~*
*~*4*~*
*~*5*~*
*~*6*~*
*~*7*~*
*~*8*~*
*~*9*~*
*~*10*~*

*~*3*~*

15K 317 76
By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

Wheeeee chap 3!! *whips hair back and forth* haha!

I've decided to have Alex Pettyfer play Roman! I think he fits perfectly with Roman Nova's description! He has that hard yet sexy face, strong and soldier like...like a "Roman God-warrior" like Casey had said...hehehe Pic of him on the right----->

"Whip My Hair" by Williw Smith...you'll see how this song fits with the chapter. Hahaha

And who here remembers "Zenon? Girl of the 21st Century?" Haha an old Disney Channel movie :P

----

*~*Casey's POV*~*

"Roman!" I smiled at him cheerfully. "What a surprise!"

      "Talk," he growled, grabbing my upper arms. "Who sent you?"

    "Eh?" I blinked at him. "Sent me? Sent me where?"

     He leaned his face into mine until our noses almost touched. "Are you playing dumb?"

     I leaned my face forward to cover the distance, pressing my forehead against his. "What are you talking about?" I asked in a whisper.

      Roman drew back, frowning down at me. Gosh he's tall! Six feet? A little bit more? Phew, whoa mama! Now he was a lot of man...

      "Why have you been spying on us?"

     "Spying?" I patted his arm. "Oh come on, I wouldn't call it spying. I was...investigating."

    His eyes narrowed. "Investigating what exactly?"

    "Boxers of briefs?"

     Roman blinked. "What?"

     "Boxers or briefs? See I told my cousin, Stephanie, that you guys most likely wear silk briefs but she didn't look like she believed me so-"

    "Shut up."

    I closed my mouth.

    "Stay way from us, got that?"

    "But-"

    Roman leaned forward, trapping me against the tree. All I could do was look into his intense turquoise colored eyes. "Stay. Away."

    I pouted. "For how long?"

    "Forever." He straightened. "Don't let me catch you snooping around my brothers again." With that said my first encounter alone with Roman Nova ended with him stalking away.

    "Well shoot." Forever? Stay away from them FOREVER?

    Pffffffffffffffffft.

****

That night I burst into my cousins room without bothering to knock. I strutted in with my blue penguin pajama gown, closing the door behind me with a gentle kick.

    "Casey!" Stephanie scowled at me from her position on the bed. "Don't you ever knock?" I've noticed that Steph never wore real pajamas to bed. Just tank tops and mini shorts she gets from Victoria's Secrets. Right now she was wearing matching pink ones.

    "Sometimes." I said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "What'cha doin?"

    She rolled her eyes. "What do you think?" She wiggled her freshly manicured toes at me. Yeah...Steph was still mad about the whole running away from her thing. She glared at me all through dinner earlier.

    "Hey, Steph?"

    "What?" She blew her toes.

    "Why do you hate the Nova Brothers so much?"

    Steph glanced at me before turning her attention to her other foot. "I just do."

    "Hmm." I watched her apply red nail polish on her big toe. "There's more to it, isn't there?"

    "Just drop it, Casey. Okay?"

    I plopped down on my side on her bed, staring at her. Ever since she mentioned to stay away from the brothers I couldn't help but wonder why she sounded like she hated them so much. There's got to be a reason why and it nagged at me.

    "Hey, Steph?"

    "What?"

    "How long have the Nova Brothers lived here? Like, in this town?"

    "They came here about two years ago." She blew her big toe.

    "Hmm." I used my hand to prop my head up. "Two years huh?"

    "Yeah." Stephanie shot me a look. "Why?"

    "Nothing, nothing. Just asking." I watched her finish painting her toes before going in for the kill. "Hey Steph?"

     "What, Casey?"

    "Have any of the boys dumped you?"

    Her head shot up and she stared at me. "What?"

   "The Nova boys...have you ever been dumped by any of them?'

   Stephanie blushed and looked away. "No."

    Why did I have a feeling that she was lying?

    "Hey...was it Adam Nova?"

     Stephanie stiffened, the red spot on her cheeks growing darker. Ah-ha! I thought so. She seemed to hate him the most. I can be a complete ditz at times but I wasn't completely clueless.

    "Why does it matter?" She grumbled. "The past is the past."

    "Hmm." Okay, I'm not going to bug her anymore about it. When she finally decides to tell me what happens at her own time...I'll be here to listen.

    "Hey!" I sat up, grabbing the remote off her bedside table. "Let's watch t.v!" I turned on the television without waiting for her reply, flipping the channels until I stumbled upon an old familiar movie on the Disney Channel. "Hey! Steph, remember this movie?"

    Stephanie glanced at the screen in front of us and shook her head. "You would get excited over Zenon."

    "And it's on my favorite part!" I jumped off the bed and turned up the volume. "Zoom Zoom Zoom!"

    "Oh god," Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Please, don't sing."

    "Zoom Zoom Zoom." I sang along, pointing a finger at her. "Stargazing megafast, you hit me like a cosmic blast. Would you be my supernova girl?" I clapped my hands. "Oh my god, Steph! This song has the word 'nova' in it! Like you know, the Nova Brothers?"

    Stephanie slapped a hand on her forehead. Laughing, I jumped and bounced on her bed. I crawled sultrily towards her, singing as I did. "Interplanetary, megastellar, hydrostatic, there's no gravity between us, our love is automatic!"

    Stephanie closed her nail polish on time just before I pounced on her. "Zoom Zoom Zoom!"

    "Casey!" Steph shrieked, laughing as I pretended to hump her.

    "Make my heart go boom boom!" I sang loudly, "my supernova girl!"

    "Casey! Oh my god your heavy! Get off!"

    I grabbed a pillow and smacked her with it. "Ha!" I laughed at the look on her face as she gaped at me, obviously surprised that I had whacked her with her own pillow. Her long dark hair was messed up at the side I hit her on.

    "On no you didn't just hit me with my pillow," she said calmly. Very, very calmly.

    I rolled my neck at her. "Oh yes I di-iiiid." I even snapped a finger. Aw yeah, check me out and my ghetto self.

     "Bitch!" Stephanie grabbed a pillow and smacked my face. And thus the pillow fight began. We kept it up for ten minutes straight before finally dropping back on her bed, completely exhausted.

     "Wow," she panted, "we haven't had a pillow fight since we were kids."

     "Yeah." I panted beside her. "Feels good right? Take some of that access stress out."

    "Yeah." She closed her eyes and sighed.

    "Steph?"

    "Hm?"

    "I'm glad I'm staying with you guys for the rest of the school year."

    She was silent for a moment before replying. "Yeah. Me too, Case."

     I smiled. "And Steph?"

      She turned to face me, tucking her hands under her cheek. She smiled. "Yeah?"

   "I'm so going to make the Nova Brothers mine."

    Stephanie kicked me off the bed.

***

"Zoom Zoom Zoom," I sang the next morning, loitering the student campus parking lot. "Make my heart go boom boom, my superNova boy."

    I had ditched Stephanie five minutes ago and snuck outside to wait for the Nova Brothers arrival. She was probably looking for me by now...let's just hope she doesn't find me. "Zoom Zoom Zoom," I bobbed my head. "Zoom Zoom Zoom..."

    "Look it's that weirdo from yesterday."

   I looked around. Eh? Who said that?

    "Who is she waiting for?"

    "Maybe the special Ed bus."

    I glanced back to find two girls, one with black hair and the other blond laughing. Well, I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me since they were staring right at me. Oh well. I sent them a cheerful wave. "Hello!"

    "Freak," the pretty blond snorted, flipping her straight hair back. I studied her outfit; pink skirt and yellow top. With the green headband on her hair she looked like a flower. You'd think all those colors mixed up together would look awful on a person but on her, she was rocking it and the girl knew it.

    The cute girl standing next to her, possibly of African American and Caucasian decent wore something less colorful. Dark blue jean skirt and a white tank top. Her dark hair came down in waves against her caramel skin.

    I took a tootsie roll out from the pocket of my dark blue jean jumpsuit shorts, unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth. I chewed, watching them watching me.

    "What is she staring at?" Blondie glared at me.

    I shoved another tootsie roll in my mouth and smiled. They both grimaced at me. Wha? Was there something on my teeth? I ran my tongue over it. Oh right...tootsie roll.

    "You think she's waiting for the Brothers?" Miss wavy hair asked.

    "For what? It's not like they know she exists."

    I huffed. How rude! They were acting like I wasn't just a few feet away from them. I took out my Ipod and shoved the earphone pieces in my ear. Well if they were gonna be like that I'll just listen to Willow Smith!

    "I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth." I bobbed my head to the beat of the song. "Just whip it. Whip it real good." Ahh...good ol' Willow.

    "You go ahead on, sista," a cute guy with a mass of curly brown hair stopped in front of me. "What'cha listening to?"

    I took one of the earpiece and handed it to him. "Willow Smith."

     "Right on, right on." He nodded. "Wanna come kick it with us?"

     My eyes widened and looked at the small group behind him. They were all African American, not that I had anything against African Americans. It was something I just had to point out cause I'd be the only white rice crispy in a coco puff cereal...aw hell. Why not!?

    "Alright!" I smiled at him.

    "The names, Trey," he held out his hand. "Trey Marlow."

    "Casey," I shook his hand. "Casey Baxtor. Like Baxtor in That's So Raven except I can't gaze into the future."

    Trey laughed. "That show was my shit back in middle school."

    "Word." I nodded my head.

    "You got some moves, sista?"

    I blinked. "Moves?"

    "Yeah, can you show us that a white girl can dance?" Trey stepped back and flicked a finger to one of his guy friends. Trey grabbed the small boombox given to him and turned it on. It took a couple of seconds before he had Willow Smiths "Whip My Hair" blasting on it.

    "Come on, girl," Trey taunted, setting the box down. "Show us what you got. Whip your hair back and forth."

    I looked around and realized that we were drawing a crowd right there in the parking lot. Hmm...okay...why not!? I put my hands on my hips and strutted in the middle of the forming circle. Trey stepped back and watched me with amused eyes.

    "Don't let haters get me off my grind," I sang along with the song, putting a little swag to my steps. "Whip my hair if I know I'll be all right." I stopped walking. "Keep fighting until I get there, when I'm down and feel like giving up."

    I pulled my hair free from my bun and spun my head around, whipping my hair back and forth like there's not tomorrow.

I whip my hair back and forth

I whip my hair back and forth (just whip it)

I whip my hair back and forth (whip it real good)

    I heard Trey chanting my name and soon he got others to do it too. I laughed breathlessly, getting dizzy as I whipped my hair around but kept right on going, the chanting firing me up. I danced straight to the ground, going on my knees as I kept whipping my head back and forth. Hell I even tried to break dance which I'm sure was an epic fail but I kept going like I knew what I was doing!

      "Casey! Casey! Casey!"

    I pushed myself up to my feet, laughing as I swayed. That's when I realized that others had joined me on the spotlight and I clapped at their moves. It was when I was scanning the crowed circling us when I noticed the Nova Brothers. Roman, Adam and Drew had a front row view of everything I had just done.

    I blushed, laughing as I stumbled towards them. "Drew! Drew, did you see me!?"

    Drew laughed, catching me before I fell flat on my face from the dizziness. "Hell yeah I saw you. You were awesome!"

      I laughed, feeling giddy as he pushed my hair back from my flushed face. Too giddy. So giddy in fact that I felt my stomach roll and bile start to rise up my throat. "Uh oh." My eyes widened. "I think I'm going to be sick."

    Drew's eyes widened. "What?"

    I turned my head to the side and puked my guts out...right all over Adam Nova's fancy black shoes.

    Aw hell. My first impressions sucks donkey kong balls!

    I puked again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 14.4K 91
in a small town, there lives a pack of loyal and die hard werewolves that have stuck together for centuries they are all extremely close.there famili...
911 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
20.1K 376 16
Her older sisters had gotten themselves into some trouble with a gangster. Nova is just focused on getting herself that title and out of America to...
2.7K 893 21
My name is Nova Cassidy. Except, it's not. »»-----  -----«« Cover photo does not belong to me. Made with Canva. Suitable for readers 13+