Dark [Zarry]

By karmasucks

Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds me... More

Dark [Zarry]
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 22.

33.2K 688 221
By karmasucks

Zayn

My hand linked in Harry's and I playfully giggled, nibbling at his earlobe. A throaty moan erupted in his throat as we kept on walking. "Harry, please tell me where we're going," I pleaded, kissing his cheek gently. Harry chuckled, nodding toward a path that led down to...a fun fair. "A fun fair, Harry. Really?" I snorted and he smiled, his hand wrapping round my waist. "I figured you'd need it after...after what happened," he shrugged, smiling innocently. My heart melted then. "Harry..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say and he chuckled again. "C'mon, let's go." he decided, entwining our hands again and we headed down the path to the loud chatter and noise.

"Let's go on the bumper cars!" I said excitedly, dragging him toward them. "No," Harry protested automatically and I stared at him. "No?" I asked innocently and he shook his head. "I don't want you getting hurt," he explained and I scoffed. "Harry, come on. There's little kids going on them, look." I guided him toward them and he grunted, reluctantly following. I headed to the one at the far end and he took a different spare one. I pulled my seat belt over my head and waited for the alarm. I pressed my foot on the accelerator and biting my lip, I charged after Harry. His face was scrunched up with concentration and I couldn't help laughing at him when he drove away from me, quickly trying to avoid.

When the alarm sounded for the second time, I stepped out my car and headed for Harry. "See that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked softly and he grunted, running a hand through his hair. A rollocoaster was next to that and I pulled Harry over to it, when he stopped. "Harry?" I asked and he looked at me, biting his lip. "Let's go back on the bumper cars-"

"Are you afraid of heights, Harry?" I asked curiously and he avoided my gaze, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. I couldn't help laughing. "Jeez. A big, tough guy like you who's almost killed a guy- twice- is afraid of heights. I never would've thought." I teased and he rolled his eyes. "All right, let's go on it before I actually do kill someone," he joked and he grabbed my hand, steering me toward it. "Is it safe?" Harry asked anxiously, as he pulled the harnest down over his head. "Harry, if it wasn't safe they wouldn't allow you on it." I assured him, rolling my eyes. "Okay." he whispered silently and he closed his eyes when it started. I smiled as the rollercaoster went upside down a few times and when I looked back at Harry when it finished, he had his hands held over his eyes and he was breathing deeply. "Harry, it's over." I said, pulling him out. "Worst ride ever." he complained, trying to regain his balance. I was about to open my mouth to argue with him when he stumbled over the side to the nearest bin to puke. I walked over to him, rubbing my hand on his back and I couldn't help cringing.

"Is he all right?" A security guard walked over to us. "He's fine. He just don't hold a very strong stomach." I joked and he groaned, looking up at me. The guard chuckled and walked away when Harry stood up straight. "Never again." he said and I laughed, taking his hand. I guided him over to the Crazy Fun House next and he looked at me, his eyes narrowed. "Maybe this ride is more your strength." I joked and he groaned again. "Very fun." he said sarcastically and I laughed, heading into the fun house. I carefully walked along the moving platform and through to the other end and watched Harry follow me. "Y'know this reminds me a little bit of Grease." he commented and I smirked as he stepped off the edge, gently bumping into me. "I guess." I agreed with a shrug and we headed into the moving barrel. "God, this really is a crazy house." he smirked and I chuckled, watching him trying to move across it with great difficulty. "Run!" I told him and he ran across it, banging into me again. "Sorry." he mumbled, holding me steady. We walked through the punch bags and reached a ball pit,  which led down to a chute. "Are you going on the chute or-" I gently pushed him forward and he fell flat into the ball pit, causing me to laugh.

He chuckled, turning round and staring up at me only to have our bodies collide together as I jumped on top of me. He groaned, laughing as he did so. "This position isn't really approphiate when there's younger kids around," he smirked, his eyes gazing up at me as his hands held my hips. "Mhmm. Who cares about the kids." I replied, pecking his nose softly. His eyes lit up then, a grin flashing across his face with his dimples showing. "Y'know that's the most I've seen you smile for a while now." I complimented and he blushed, gazing up at me. Jesus. I made Harry Styles blush. Well there's something you don't see every day. "Mhmm. And it's all because of you, babe," he whispered seductively, sending shivers down my spine. I suddenly held a little giggle and I spun round to see her standing at the platform, a hand over her mouth as she tried to muffle her laughs. Harry immediately tossed me off him, standing up and holding his hand out to me. "Told you that would happen." he mumbled in my ear and I rolled my eyes, brushing past the little girl.

"Let's go to this." I decided once we were out the crazy house and I took him to an arcade game where you had to toss a hoop on the milk bottles to win a prize. Harry watched as I tossed each ring across the barrier and missed on shot.  I groaned and he laughed. "Not your strength is it, Mr Malik?" he teased coyly and I stuck my tongue out at him. "You were watching me, it was a distraction." I complained and he laughed. I watched him in return, watching him as he tossed all three rings on each milk bottle. The owner of the game came up to Harry. "Which prize would you like?" he asked him, smiling, and Harry turned to me. Biting my lip, my eyes scanned over the row of stuffed toys. "That one." I said, pointing at the life-sized stuffed teddy bear with a heart stitched on it's chest. Harry chuckled as the man handed it over to him. "For you, Mr Malik." he said softly, handing it over to me and I grunted at the weight, causing him to laugh. "Just as well we never took a car, it'd never fit in the boot." I said and he smiled, agreeing. "Um, excuse me?" a female voice asked and our heads turned round to see a woman with the younger girl who was at the Fun House standing next to her. When she saw us, she blushed furiously and stood behind her mum's leg. "Would you mind winning a prize for my little girl? It's just, I'm hopeless at these games." she sighed and Harry nodded kindly when the mum handed the owner her money.

I watched as Harry tossed each ring onto the bottles, just like he did before. "What prize would you like?" the owner asked the little and she pointed to a large stuffed turtle. "That one!" she squealed excitedly and Harry bent down, handing it to her. She chuckled, wrapping her arms around it. "What do you say?" the mum asked the little girl. "Thank you," she said quietly, blushing at Harry and hiding behind her mum's leg again. "You're welcome." Harry smiled, standing up. "Thank you." the woman smiled at Harry and walked off with her daughter. "I think she fancies you." I commented and she snorted. "Yeah, right." he scoffed and he took my hand, walking off. "That was kind of you, though." I added and he smiled, mumbling something and I could see another blush creeping on his cheeks.

---

I grunted as I hauled the teddy bear down the path, walking with Harry. "Want me to-" Harry's phone began to ring in his pocket, and he swore loudly, taking it in his hand. I watched as a small smile crept on his lips, obviously recognising the name. "Who is it?" I asked curiously and he frowned at me, unsure of what to say. "I, uhm...."

"I'm just curious, that's all. I've seen you on the phone a lot recently and I couldn't help wondering if-"

"It's an old friend." he finally breathed, emerald eyes on mine. "Oh." I mumbled. "I, uhh...do you mind waiting by the bench? I need to take this." he said and I rolled my eyes, nodding. "Stay here, though. I mean it. Don't move." he instructed and I sighed. "Where else am I gonna go?" I assured him and he smiled before walking off. I hauled the stuff bear up to my chest, taking it toward the bench and sitting with it. I took a sip of the fizzy juice Harry had bought me and my eyes curiously scanned over the empty path way and field. "Are you on your own?" my eyes turned to the group of boys walking toward me, snickering. "No," I mouthed back and one of them frowned. I looked back at the entrance where Harry was standing, unaware that they were here. He was laughing to the other end of the line, his back to me.

"My boyfriend will be back-"

"We'll wait." he interrupted me and I was surprised by his sudden eager tone. "No, honestly, he's right out-"

"I said we'll wait." he argued back harshly and I gulped, staring at up at their..."leader". He was tall. Very tall. My breathing became hard and shallow when a memory of Jai flashed through my mind, and how he had taken me out the club. I felt his large fingers graze over mine and with an automatic reaction, I splashed the last of my juice at his face. I gasped with fright when he swore loudly, wiping it off his face. "Zayn!" Harry was walking toward us, his look furious. His eyes scanned over the boys hand on mine and he glared at him. I watched in horror as he spun the guy round, flinging him against the wooden wall, causing him to fall to the floor. I wonder if he learned that trick from my dad, which frightened me. The other boys immediately scrambled off, to frightened of Harry. "Don't. Touch. Him. Again." he spat, his hands bawled into fists. I whimpered a little when Harry was suddenly by my side, my face in the crook of his neck. "You queers!" the guy retorted, wiping his mouth with the back of his hands. I winced at his words, my eyes squeezed shut. I felt Harry's body tense against me and he was about to turn back when my hand caught his, turning him back round. "Harry, don't." I warned and he looked at me, his eyes watering. "It's all right. It's okay." he whispered, his forehead pressed against mine.

___________________

Hey guys. I know this isn't much of a chapter but I had writers block with this story, that's why the update's been a bit long. I hope you like it, I know it's not my best. But let me know what you think all the same. Thanks guys, I love you :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 21.2K 36
❝you know how they say, what was it? don't judge a book by its cover? well lad, this is a prime example.❞ zayn was your typical bad boy. leather jack...
14.5K 908 26
Harry Styles, a fighter, really charismatic, kind, and nice guy, knows what he wants, has everything sorted out in his life. Zayn Malik, a racer, mys...
57.1K 3.2K 12
"no, I'm not a ghost" "then what are you?" "I'm Harry" Zayn struggles to keep himself sane when a boy keeps appearing around and no one else can see...
10.1K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...