Batman ~Liam Payne Fanfic~

Door TOPkcIX

This is Liam Payne FanFic- Avalon Syms never grew up with a normal life. After her father dieing and her moth... Meer

Batman ~OneDirection Fanfic~
~Chapter 2
~Chapter 3
~Chapter 4
~Chapter 5
~Chapter 6
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8
~Chapter 9
~Chapter 10
~Chapter 11
~Chapter 12
~Chapter 13
~Chapter 14
~Chapter 15
~Chapter 16
~Chapter 17
~Chapter 18
~Chapter 19
~Chapter 20
~Chapter 21
~Chapter 22
~Chapter 23
~Chapter 24
~Chapter 25
~Chapter 26
~Chapter 27
~Chapter 28
~Chapter 29
~Chapter 30
~Chapter 31
~Chapter 32
~Chapter 33
~Chapter 35

~Chapter 34

312 7 1
Door TOPkcIX

Avalon's POV

He joined me in my car, since Paul brought him. The car ride was quiet, the way I like it, yet the energy was more positive. Have I cleaned it out? Hell no. It's actually kind of embarrassing.

We pulled up my drive way and got out. He opened my door and smile at me. I smiled back.

We walked in the front door and was greeted by my mom.

"Avalon? Who's this?" She asked me.

"Liam, my friend," I said motioning to him.

"Hello, love," he said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Liam. So whatcha up to?" She asked me.

"I wanted to introduce him to you and not, it," I said grimacing.

"I don't blame you," she laughed. Liam just smiled.

She walked into the kitchen and pulled out some pans.

"I'm starting dinner soon, if you want to help?" My mom questioned while pulling out things from the fridge.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

"Why not?" He said. I giggled and blushed. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Maybe we were going to become more than just friends, again.

We went in the kitchen and I got out the eggs. My mom, at the same time, was getting out chicken. I looked at her and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Avalon Sydney, get your head out of the gutter. Put the eggs back," she said motioning to the fridge.

I blushed hard and Liam started laughing at him. I mouth 'shut up' to him and he kept laughing.

I put them back and tried to help her with the chicken. I picked up the chicken in the packaging and put it by my mouth. I helped though it by breathing on it.

"Okay seriously, what the hell is wrong with you today?" My mom stood there crossing her arms.

I put the package down slowly. And tried not to mess anything else up.

Soon she started prepping the glass dish and was getting a pot.

"Avalon, I need you an pretty boy to make the Mac and cheese. It shouldn't be that hard," she said motioning to the cabinet to where the noodles were.

I got them out and Liam put water in the pot. I heated the stove and put the pot on it. I smiled at him and poured the noodles in.

Once they were ready, we poured the water out and put the cheese in. I mice it and he supervised. The oven went off, meaning the chicken was done. I walked over to my iHome, which was left on the windowsill. I put my phone in it and started some music. I pressed shuffle and it went to Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs.

I continued mixing the Mac and cheese humming to the song.

'I just want you to dance with me tonight' I sang softly, focusing on the food.

"God how I miss your sweet voice," Liam growled in my ear, causing tingles down my spine.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled. He shut his eyes and started snapping his fingers. I looked back to see him dancing like they did in the American 50s. He was swiveling his hips and bouncing to the beat.

I put the large spoon down and walked up to him. I grabbed his hands and we danced together. He was swinging me around and moving fast. It was like we were in a 50s movie.

When the song finished I walked back over to the food leaving him in his place. His eyebrows furrowed and I giggled.

"Why didn't you kiss me?" He asked in my ear.

"Because we aren't officially dating again. Just 24 hours ago, we hated each other. Well at least I did, kinda," I said mixing once more.

"Avalon, I never stopped and I want to feel the energy again," he pleaded to me.

"Well, I need to get used to the public eye again. I've been outside the radar and I want it to last. At least until New Years," I said not making eye contact.

"We can together. And I mean, you kissed me earlier," he said putting his finger under my chin.

"Impulse, Liam," I said looking him in his eyes. We were three inches apart and he shut his eyes and began leaning in to kiss me. I quickly grabbed the spoon and placed it on him lips.

He jumped at the warmth and his eyes shot open. He then freaked due to the spoon fact and he doesn't know where it's been. I started dying of laughter.

"Don't lead me on like that," he whispered.

"I didn't try to, jeez," I said walking over to wash the spoon. I smiled and dried my hands with a towel.

We sat at our dinner table and ate what we all made. It was quite good actually.

When we finished, I took the plates and began washing them.

"Hey, Aves, I'm going to take a walk," my mom said pointing I the door and putting her shoes on.

"Are you sure? The doctor said not to. You might not remember the way," I said drying my hands.

"It's fine. I know the neighborhood enough," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay," I sighed.

She walked out and shut the door behind herself.

"So..." I led on. It was kinda awkward.

"Um, we could watch a movie or you could invite a friend, like Yashi?" He suggested. I shuttered at the mention of her name.

"I'll have you know, me and Yashi are not friends," I said turning to him and pointing my finger.

"What? What happened?" He asked me. He sat down on the couch and motioned for me to join him.

"Well, she used me, I got pissed, Harry stole her away, I got pissed and I blew up in her face," I said putting my head in my hands.

"How do you know?" He asked me.

"She admitted it. Liam, it's all my fault. I blew up on her," I said wiping a couple of tears.

"You two should talk it out. When I see her with Harry she doesn't look very happy," Liam said rubbing my back.

"I bet," I chuckled. "Liam, sometimes I wonder why I broke up with you," I said before planting my lips on his lightly. I felt the sparks again. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I kept grabbing his face. I bit his lip, deepening the kiss. His mouth flew open and I took control. He leaned back on the couch until I was on top of him.

He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me closer so there was no space.

After maybe five minutes of making out with the man in my living room, the door knob started jiggling.

"Mom's home," I said getting up off of him.

I fixed my hair and wiped my lips. He did the same. We checked each other just in time for when she came in.

"Hey guys," she said coming in and locking the doors.

"Hey mom, how was your, um, walk?" I asked clearing my throat.

"Fine," she said beginning to walk to her room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Bed, I'm tired. Your friend can use the spare if he wants," she said before continuing. Her room is first floor and mine and the spare is second.

"Okay," I said before she shut the door.

-----------

It was about 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I kept rolling over and trying to change thoughts.

The fact that I kissed Liam earlier, had me really uneasy. I couldn't tell if it was lust or really feelings beneath it.

I rolled over again, looking at me door, and then it started cracking open. It scared me, until I saw the silhouette of Liam.

"What are you doing?" I sat up turning my lamp on.

"Can't sleep? Yeah me either," he said looking down.

"Liam, why'd you take me back?" I asked walking up to him.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, I treated you terribly and you just act like nothing happened," I said grabbing his hands.

"It's because, it felt, ya know, different than the others. More special," he said smiling at me.

"Well then, so I can get sleep, come with me," I said motioning to my bed.

No we weren't going to have sex, just cuddle or something.

He got in and I laid my head on his chest. I could feel his breathing and his heart beating. I focused on this until I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

OMG I updated!!!!:)

Okay so sorry it took so long, I warned you about my schedule:/

Okay so I'm going to give you an update on life.

• I have like 4738393773 bruises

• everything I'm regretting has been stuck in my mind, I'm freaking out

• my stress level has risen

• and I'm realllllllllllly busy

So that's just a couple things that have happened in the last two weeks or whatever:)

Okay so I will probably be starting a Louis/ Zayn fanfic soon so if you want to be a character, inbox me:)))

I will try to update my other stories this weekend since I'm off.

So I love you guys:) ima call you my bridesmaids:) ( it'll make more sense later)

So loves yous.

Kacey <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
4K 396 29
In life people only really want one thing.....they want to find a love that consumes them, that makes them whole. This is a story about two people w...