Mr Grumpy - DISCONTINUED AND...

By Im_Just_That_Awkward

*** THIS IS THE OG 'MR GRUMPY' HOWEVER I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-WRITING IT AS A NEW BOOK, THIS CAN BE FOUND... More

Chapter 1- My Car Broke Down
Chapter 2- Those Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chapter 3- The Noble Knight.
Note.
Chapter 4- Mr Pierce Gave Us A Quickie
Chapter 5- The Lone Stranger
Chapter 6- The Cave Has V.I.P's
Chapter 7- It's A Blushing Marathon
Chapter 8- Talk About Being Grumpy
Chapter 9- Baby's Can Erupt Into Volcanoes
Chapter 10- Too Many Awkward Silences
Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts
Chapter 12- His Heavenly Hugs
Chapter 13- The Dog Days Are Not Over
Chapter 14- This Cat Has Some Sassy Pants
Chapter 16- Day 2: Those Perfect Eyebrows
Chapter 17- Day 3: A Night As A Sinner
Chapter 18- Day 4: Deja Vu's And Drunk Conversations
Chapter 19- Day 5: Sunscreen Lotions.
Chapter 20- Day 6: Blank Faces On Fleek
Chapter 21- Rainbow Smiles
Chapter 22- Arrow In Bear Beer
Chapter 23- A Cheesy Moon
Chapter 24- The Devil's Dollhouse
Chapter 25- Pretty Pumpkins
Chapter 26- The Scare
Chapter 27- Frost Bites.
Chapter 28- White Silk And Lace
Chapter 29- Frothy Bubbles.
Chapter 30- Stubbed Toes
Chapter 31- Crybaby and Filthy
overdue author's note.
UPDATE

Chapter 15- Day 1: Majestical Taco's

56.3K 1.8K 758
By Im_Just_That_Awkward

Hello Aliens, how was the last chapter??? I actually liked the last chapter. And now Blade is back into the story which will be pretty interesting. And Ana is just too clumsy, right? Haha to be honest I am almost as clumsy as her.

Thank you to poisonblood for the amazing fan art covers, they are all beautiful. I love the last one the most.

I can't believe that this book is getting more votes and reads, which I am very thankful for. But honestly how do you guys think that this book is going?

So I started my first day of school last Friday, and boy was it something.. Plus Tai-Long (My beautiful cat) has been a bit grumpy lately, sounds like Alex.

I think this chapter will be a bit more interesting than the last one. I made this chapter a bit longer for you all. :) Because I am sometimes nice.

Also I would like to clarify that not all the tattoos of Stephen James are on Adrian's body. He does not have the massive chest tattoo and nipple piercings sorry. But he will have other tattoos that are on his chest that will be discovered later in the book.

Anyway lets get this party popping....

Anastasia's POV

"Can you hurry up though?" I heard her groaning loudly as she shoved her face into my pillow. I let out a soft giggle. I just ignored her complains because I was just too excited, soon we were going up to Maine.

"Calm down Bethany I just need to get dressed, I already packed my bags last night." I walked over to my wardrobe.

I was searching for something appropriate for the weather. It was going to be hot today, so I wanted to wear something light, casual.

"Okay well hurry up the guys are coming here in an hour." She reminds me as she lifted her head. She had returned to her normal self well ish, and I didn't question her at all. I was afraid I would upset her.

I continued my search for something until I let out a little groan. "Bethany will you help me please?" I said softly as she walked toward my clothes. I just sat down on my bed and watched her pick at my clothes.

"Hmm orange or pink?" She asks over her shoulder. I was fiddling with my thumbs and almost didn't realize that she was talking to me.

"Um orange please." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, pink it is." Why did she ask if I didn't have any say in it? I just shook off my thoughts and put on a smile as she turned around. "You know Ana you should let me do your shopping?"

"Why?" I was confused at this. What was wrong with my style? I fiddled with the camera hanging on my neck.

"Because your style is a bit too," She paused as she looked back at my clothes, "plain. I mean don't get me wrong honey it's cute but, you need a bit more wow, you know?" She flashes me a smile and I feel a bit hurt but I don't show anything. I mean just because I didn't want to show my skin all the time didn't mean I was plain, right?

I just shrugged and looked at what she picked out. It was a bright pink floral print short dress. It was sleeveless. I mean it was pretty but it was a bit showy.

She turned around and faced the mirror and held the dress against her body. She looked at herself and gave out a devilish smirk. She watched me in the mirror.

"Here." She threw the dress at me and walked out of my room. What was wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?

I just stared at the dress before slipping it on. I then slipped on my short denim jacket and put on some white vans on. I also applied some lip balm because my lips were looking a bit dry.

I frowned when I noticed that my hair was a bit of a mess. I grabbed my brush that was lying on the bed and gently brushed the tangles out of my hair.

I was a bit worried about Beth. I hoped that she would be fine on this trip.

Once I was satisfied I put my hair into a high pony tail and wiggled my head to watch the pony tail swish against my shoulders. I smiled at my reflection before picking up my cute little white hand bag.

Meeow.

The little meow wasn't unheard by me at all. I was beaming when I saw Alex on my bed wiggling his tail. "Oh you cutie I am going to miss you." I cooed as I rubbed his fur gently and kissed his head. His purring got louder.

"Bye bye Alex. Don't you dare make any trouble." I pointed a finger at him and he brushed his wet nose against it.

I was downstairs drinking some orange juice while mom was going through her speech about being safe. "Oh honey, I am going to miss you." W-Was that tears in her eyes? Oh goodness. This happened every time I had to go on camp for school. Literally the woman acted as if she would never see me again.

I drank a bit too fast and began to choke. "Oh honey." I heard my mom say as she patted my back and I finally could breathe. Thankfully. Dad just face palmed himself as he stared at me.

"Mom, it's only 6 days, what's the worst thing that could happen?" I coughed and rinse my glass.

Her eyes went wide. "What's the worst thing that could happen?" Her tone was of mockery. "Honey are you listening to yourself? Oh my goodness you are probably the most clumsiest person in the world. Oh William our poor baby is going out alone in the world. She can't-"

"Honey, calm down." Dad was immediately at her side holding her waist. She looked up to him with a soft sigh. He gave her a small peck on her forehead and then leaned down to whisper something.

Mom's face immediately turned beet red and she pulled away with a gasp. She gave him a slap on the chest. "William." Her mouth dropped and she looked shocked. What did dad say?

"Andrea," Dad mocked her and a smirk was on his face. My jaw dropped, holy goose my dad was smirking, what on Earth? "Love you honey." He gave her a kiss before he walked away.

"I swear Anna, I am going to hit that father of yours." She laughs and sighs frustratingly tugging at her hair. "Anyway your father and I got you this. Please.... Just please try and take care of it." She shoved a small box into my hand. I raised a brow at her.

"Mom," I gave her a look. "You didn't have to." I felt the grin on my face grow, in the box was a white Iphone 5s. There was also a cute blue unicorn phone case. I put the newly purchased phone into my handbag and gave my mother a hug.

"Please don't forget to text me every night okay?" She pulled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded at her and gave her a smile. "Okay go on."

I walked into the lounge and saw my two packed two bags and Bethany's five massive suitcases. I didn't know why though? I mean we were only going for 5 nights not two month and a half.

"Hey Ana." I heard the familiar voice of Jasper as I walked into the lounge.

"Hello Jasper, are your friends here?" I was excited to meet his friends. I wonder if I knew them. Did they go to our school or were they from the Cave?

"Yep they're coming. Are Reece and Cam here already?"

"Yeah there in the kitchen. Cam wanted a turkey sandwich but doesn't know how to make one. So Reece is making it, obviously." I giggled and Jasper rolls his eyes before sitting down on my couch.

"Of course. So you excited?"He rubbed his chin as if he was hurt there recently. I squinted to see if there was any form of bruises but there wasn't.

"Yes. Oh my gosh I love the beach it's like my favourite place, what about you?" I practically almost started jumping at how excited I was.

He was about to reply but the front door swung open a bit harsher than needed. My eyes widened as I saw who his friends were.

In my lounge was a very relaxed Jasper, an annoyed Sarah I think that's her name, a surprised Blade, and a very grumpy Mr Grumpy, get it? Haha. I am so original. Not.

"Little one?" Blades voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Blade? I didn't know you knew Jasper?" My brows furrowed as I stared at them all still a bit shocked. I tried to smile when Sarah eyed me up and gave me an eye roll. I didn't particularly know why she didn't take a liking towards me. 

"Wait you guys know each other?" Jasper interfered at this and we both nodded. Mr Grumpy studied me with an unreadable expression at me, and quite frankly I felt a bit nervous.

I always got a bit nervous when he stared at me with those piercing eyes. Like he could see through my existence. It was his eyes that always held everything but showed nothing. I know that probably doesn't even make sense.

Soon all eight of us were in my lounge discussing the car arrangements. I just sat quiet because I didn't want to be involved with any arguments. "Okay then it's settled." Jasper clapped his hands gaining my attention.

"Okay there are three cars, Blade's, Adrian's and mine." I listened carefully to what he was going to say. I didn't really mind who I was seated with, as long as we could get some Ice cream on the road.

"Bethany and Reece you are with me." Jasper says grinning at Bethany who sat there with a small smirk.

I also noticed the glares that she was receiving from Sarah. Bethany being Bethany just gave her a little wave before walking off to the car. Sarah looked a bit furious but tried her best to conceal it.

"Wait, why do I have to be with you?" Reece whined and glared at Jasper.

"Because I can't trust Cam with all the food in my car." Jasper blandly said with a shrug. Cam grunted towards us and we all laughed except for Mr Grumpy. Of course.

"Cam and Sarah are going with Blade. Which means Adrian buddy, you are with little Ana." He finished off and I felt my cheeks go pink. Adrian gave him a glare but didn't say a word. As usual.

"Come." I heard Mr Grumpy's deep voice. I was a bit startled actually since he hardly ever spoke. So I immediately hugged my parents goodbye and then Mr Grumpy and I was off on the road.

* * * *

"You wanna play a game Mr Grumpy." I offered and turned down the volume of the radio. We were already an hour on the road and no words were spoken besides the few grunts from him.

"No." I had expected that. I looked out my window and stared at the trees passing by. I had taken a lot of pictures in the last hour.

I was very surprised to see that he owned something other than his beautiful motorcycle. He had a massive Range Rover which was was bigger than my little car. I had no idea what model the car was but it was beautiful.

"How about we play I spy?" I looked at him and noticed his hands clenched tightly onto the wheel. He kept his eyes trained on the road which was a bit empty.

We may have left a little bit later, only because I have or may have not begged him to get some Ice cream. Also It took 25 minutes for the Ice cream to be done. I think that's why he is extra grumpy today.

"No." He really was grumpy.

"Please with an extra big cherry on the top Mr Grumpy?" I popped a dimple out and I could see him looking at me through his peripheral vision.

"Stop calling me Mr Grumpy my name is Adrian."

"Nope." I stuck my tongue out and begged until he caved. He almost looked like he wanted to throw me out of the car. Hopefully he didn't.

"Fine." He roughly said making my heart beat quickly. In all of the two months that I knew him, he acted exactly like he did when I first met him, scary.

"I spy with my little eyes something that begins with a, " I paused for a second and looked around the car and searched for something. But I didn't let my eyes linger on one spot to long. "M."

I don't think he would get this one.

"Mirror." He said immediately after I said the letter. I gaped at him. Impossible.

"You cheated." I accused him but then I slapped my mouth when I realised what I had said. "Oh my gosh that was so rude of me. I am so sorry please forgive me. My mom said to never accuse someone without proof. And I just did that. Sorry but you were just too fast. I mean that was such a mean thing to d-"

"Kid?" I stopped when I heard that he was speaking to me. I warily looked at him, afraid of what he might do next.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered out unsure of what was to come. I nervously clutched my seat belt and gazed at him.

"Shut up." He simply said and turned up the volume of the radio, drowning us in the sound.

"Okay." I said sadly and looked out of my window. There was a little bird that fell off a tree, poor bird.

So for the rest of the ride it was silent besides the music and then eventually I fell asleep.

* * * *

I woke up to the sound of people laughing loudly and the smell of food. I opened my eyes and gasped when I felt silky blankets pooling around me. It felt amazing.  I gazed around the beautiful room and an awhh sound managed to slip out of my mouth.

The large room was painted in a very light blue colour. There was a walk in wardrobe in one corner. A flat screen T.V was hung up in front of me. There was also an en suite, which looked pretty cute from what I could see from the bed. My bags were place next to the bed and I thanked whoever did that.

The thing I loved the most was probably the view.

On one side of the room it was completely glass which allowed me to see the magnificent sight of the beach. The house was literally on the beach. I stood up slowly and walked up towards the glass and stared at the waves crashing onto the sand.

The sky was burning with a raging red with a neon orange mix. The colour was an eye catcher. It was almost sunset and the sight couldn't of been more beautiful when a flock of birds flew gracefully across.

There wasn't a lot of people on the beach so it didn't look like I was stalking anyone. Hopefully.

I always felt calmer when I was close to the beach. Maybe that's why I adored it so much even as a little toddler it had been the same. I turned around and walked out of the beautiful room. I was a bit unsure of where to go so I just went straight.

After about 8 doors later I finally found the stairs. I paused for a bit to catch my breathe before holding onto the rails and walked down. I gaped at the ginormous lounge.

When Jasper said he had a beach house up in Maine, I thought it would be like a small one, but boy was I wrong.

"Hey there sleepy head." I snapped out of my gaping when I heard Blade. I couldn't get over how beautiful this house.

It was massive and mostly glass so that you could see the view. It looked like we were a bit excluded from the town, almost as if we were on some private property.

"Hello." My voice sounded a bit croaky. He laughed when he heard it and I felt a blush creeping up my neck. I literally sounded like a frog. I cleared my throat and looked around still in shock about the house. Everything in the house looked so modern like it was done recently.

I walked towards the creamy white couch and sat on it. I was almost afraid to sit on it, because I might have ruined it. That was how beautiful everything was.

"Where is everyone?" I heard laughter but I didn't see anyone.

"Oh their outside, come on let's go get some food in that little tummy of yours." Blade smiled and offered his hand out for me to grab. I grasped his surprisingly soft hands and followed him.

Like I said before we were literally on the beach, so I wasn't surprised when I found a large white wooden table standing on the sand.

Everyone was already sitting down and talking among themselves. Soft music was heard in the background. Colourful lanterns were hung up above us. I took a seat in between Blade and Mr Grumpy.

"Oh look who finally decided to wake up from her beauty sleep." Jasper chuckles taking a sip of his beer. I blushed and nodded.

"It seems I was more tired than I thought." I looked at the table and almost felt my mouth salivating.

Taco's.

I loved Taco's.

Taco's were like the love of my life.

Taco's were majestical creations.

"Oh my god I love Taco's." I grabbed one and put it on my plate. I immediately took a bite and almost moaned at the taste.

Okay I know I said my mother was amazing at making Taco's but this, this beautiful delight topped it. The flavours were magnificent.

"I can see." Reece commented and reached out for another Taco.

"Who on Earth made this beautiful creation?" I squealed as I took another bite. Bethany was picking at her Taco then drank a sip of her water before getting up.

"I need to use the bathroom." She gave us a smile before walking inside. All of us nodded except for Cam, who seemed to be in Taco heaven. I feel like he had 6 Taco's already.

"Adrian did." Some one told me and my jaw dropped into my Taco. Nah I joking but you get the gist of it.

"What!?" I spluttered out almost choking on the mouthful of food.

"Yeah, Adrian doesn't like anyone in the Kitchen." Sarah gave me a glare before taking another mouthful of her Taco. Then she sipped her horrible beer.

So Mr Grumpy love cooking? Well that's another thing to add to my list of Mr Grumpy's Surprises. Honestly sometimes he's just so unpredictable. This new information left me flabbergasted.

While I was in my thoughts I grabbed another Taco.

I looked to my left and saw Mr Grumpy leaning back in his chair sipping his beer. He took a huge gulp before banging it onto the table. Everyone just ignored it as he took another bottle.

"So how did meet Adrian?" Sarah's curious voice grasped my attention. I gave him one last look before looking ahead.

"Oh well," I paused and felt my cheeks turn pink. I felt a bit embarrassed as I remembered how we met. I mean I did take a photo of him and he snapped at me. And I did go into some abbandoned looking warehouse and met a homeless kind man, Mr Smalley. "U-Uh I was taking a new route to school and I got lost-"

"Obviously." Reece stated as he listened to my story. Bethany had finally returned from her adventure and sat down looking at Jasper. What was up with them two?

I took a bite of my Taco.

I shushed him before continuing, " So I got lost, and then I went into some abandoned looking warehouse-"

"Jesus Christ Anna, why would you even go in there?" Reece groaned and interrupted me again.

"Reece if you interrupt her one more time, I am going to rip your balls off and stick them on skewers and make you eat them." Sarah calmly says and sips her beer. "Continue Annie."

Reece looked shocked and scooted his chair away from her and nodded at me.

"O-Okay. I then met a really nice homeless person named Joey." Reece gave me a 'what the hell' face. I looked away." And then I walked inside and met M- Adrian, and he gave me a ride to school." I finished off with a gulp and took my third Taco.

"Interesting." Sarah eyed both Mr Grumpy and I. He just looked at her blankly before finishing his beer.

For the rest of the night we just chilled and talked about absolutely random stuff. Everyone was smiling and laughing, well except for Mr Grumpy. I think that was expected of him. He just sat there quietly observing us as he sipped his trashy beer. No offense to that Beer company.

Although I was having the most fun, I had a feeling that this trip wasn't going to be a normal trip.

I didn't know if it was a bad feeling or a good feeling.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey Aliens. How was the first day of the Maine trip?? And what about Bethany?? Isn't she being bit of a female dog? I wanna actually punch her in the face for acting like that to poor clueless Ana.

Okay I know how a lot of you readers keep asking, "Gigi, are there going to be any Adrian Pov's?"

Well to be honest I have no clue. I actually don't want to put a lot of Adrian Pov's in here, because then that would reveal to much of the plot. You know? But when I finish this book I will be putting bonus chapters, which will include Adrian's POV.

QOTD: What are your favourite series at the moment?

Mine is,Well I have a few actually. The Vampire Diaries-Love. Teen Wolf-Amazeballs. Empire-Cookie. The Flash-Honey.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
73.6K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
166K 4.7K 36
In which Alexandria Johnosn finds her true Adrenaline Rush. But he's different, simply due to the fact that he pushes her to the actual restriction. ...
9.1K 338 20
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...