Wrong Love. (One direction va...

By SexyCurlyHarry

My name is Bella West, I'm 18 years old. I live in London, England. I'm a high school student. Everything was... More

Chapter 1: Who are they?
Chapter 2: Imagination or not?
Chapter 3: Research
Chapter 4: Where is Zayn?
Chapter 5: uhmm oops.
Chapter 6: Puppy face smile.
Chapter 7: The love of my life.
Chapter 8: Get your hands off of her.
Chapter 9: Pshychopath.
Chapter 10: Deadly scream.
Chapter 11: The truth has been spoken.
Chapter 12: Bella is lost.
Chapter 14: you're in danger.
Chapter 15: What if Ashley is right?
Chapter 16: Danielle, the love of my life.
Chapter 17: Break it, Break. It. Hard.
Chapter 18: Wrong place, wrong time.
Chapter 19: Life or death?
Chapter 20: Breaking news.
Chapter 21: Game on.
Chapter 22: Tell your sister I said hi.
Chapter 23: Play the game.
Chapter 24: Going to play with his mind.
Chapter 25: caught.
Chapter 26: Just friends?
Chapter 27: What?
Chapter 28: You're a bitch.
Chapter 29: She's back.
Chapter 30: Stay with me.
Chapter 31: What's wrong?
Chapter 32: Love or not?
Chapter 33: You're what he needed Bella.
Chapter 34: It's enough.
Chapter 35: The new girls.
Chapter 36: The truth?
Chapter 37: It's better this way.
Chapter 38: You can't do this wrong.
Chapter 39: Be a hero and safe her.
Chapter 40: The funeral.
Chapter 41: Talk to each other
Chapter 42: He's dangerous.
Chapter 43: Drama queen.
Chapter 44: Bella's father.
Chapter 45: No regret only pleasure.
chapter 46: You're mine.
Chapter 47: Dreams.
Chapter 48: Sacrifices
Chapter 49: Forgiveness.
Chapter 50: If you would only know.
Chapter 51: All alone.
Chapter 52: I'm going to miss you.
Chapter 53: They are fine.
Chapter 54: This is the end...
Chapter 55: Epilogue

Chapter 13: Yes or No?

12.3K 331 158
By SexyCurlyHarry

(unedited)

Well this is awkward, Liam is looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I understand if you don't" he said, and I smiled weakly.

"I uhm.." I sighed. "I would love to" I said smiling brightly.

"Really?!" Liam ask with a happy surprised look on his face.

"Really" I said and on that point, he crushed his lips on mine. It made me laugh, so it was hard to kiss him back. "Liam, slow down" I chuckled against his lips. He stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry I'm just happy you're my girlfriend" he said holding me tight.

"Ahw you're so sweet, I'm happy you're my boyfriend" I said giving a small peck on his lips.

"Shall we go to my room?" He said and I frowned. "Don't worry, just to make your bed ready" he said and I smiled.

"We don't have to do that, I wouldn't mind sleeping in 'your' bed with 'you' " I said and winked, he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"My bed it is" he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

-------------

Liam and I are laying on his bed, facing each other. And he's stroking my hair.

"Can't believe my boyfriend is 350 years" I said, playing with his nose. He chuckled.

"For you I'm 19 love" he said and pressed a soft peck on my nose. "You're so beautiful" he said and I blushed.

"Didn't your mother teaches you, that you shouldn't lie" I said to Liam.

"Yes she did, that's the reason I never lie. Especially not to you my love" he said making me giggle a bit.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked Liam.

"Sure no problem" he said.

-----------------

I was done showering, I walked into Liam's room. I put on the clothes I could borrow from Liam, a brown/red hoodie and a nike short. My hair in a messy bun, and no makeup. I look so attractive, cough cough.

"Can I come in?" I heard Liam say as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah come in" I said. Liam walked in as a big smile grew on his face.

"What?" I chuckled, Liam walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look cute" he said and I frowned.

"No I look like a wanderer" I said.

"A very cute wanderer" he said and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess" I said laughing, making Liam laugh too.

"Bella?" He said letting go of me. Is it normal I get worried now?

"Yes?" I asked scared for what he's going to say.

"We can't tell anyone we are together" he said and it felt like a stab straight trough my heart.

"W-why not?" I asked, holding back the tears I feel coming up.

"Because, Harry can't know we are together." I sighed feeling a slight of anger coming up.

"Are you serious right now?" I said irritated, Liam wanted to grab my hand. But I pulled it away.

"Yes. We really can't tell him" he said.

"And why's that!? It's always Harry this Harry that when is it going to be you Liam?, or us?" I said angry and sad at the same time.

"It's going to be us soon love" he said.

"No! Liam I want it to be us now, give me 'one' f*ck*ng damn good reason why we can't tell Harry!" I shouted angry.

"Bella listen to me-" I cut Liam off.

"No Liam! Give me a reason!" I shouted angry again. I saw Liam's eyes fill with anger.

"You want to know!? Fine, we can't tell him because he f*ck*ng likes you Bella! We can't tell him because I don't want to lose you two!" He shouted angry, what scared me a bit.

"What?" I asked my eyes filled with tears.

"You heard me Bella!" He shouted again.

"But I don't understand, he told me he didn't liked me" I said calming down a bit.

"Well he lied" Liam said calmed down a bit. We both took place on his bed, there was a awkward silence between the two of us.

"I going to tell him, if you like it or not" I said.

"Ok, I'll go with you" he said and surprised me.

"Thanks and sorry I shouted to you" I said facing Liam, he smiled and have me a big hug from the side.

"Same here love, I hate fighting with you" he said and I also wrapped my arms around him.

"Me too" I said and he pressed a kiss on my hair. I snuggled my face a bit more in his chest, enjoying his embrace.

"I'll go and get Harry" Liam said and walked out the room. Harry's eyes widen.

"What is she doing here!?" Harry shouted angry, I got up and walked to Liam.

"Harry look we need to tell you something" Liam started making Harry frown.

"What's going on here?" He said I looked at Liam and he nodded slightly.

"Harry we-" I started but Harry interupted me.

"Why are you wearing his clothes?" He said playing on my nerves.

"Damn it Harry listen to me!" I shouted angry getting Harry's attention.

"Sorry" he said and I spoke again.

"Harry....Liam and I are uhm" I stopped for a second looking for the right words.

"Harry, Bella is my girlfriend" Liam said surprising me and Harry.

"Good" he said.

"Harry we don't care what you think I really like her and - wait what?" Liam said and we gave each other a confusing look.

"But you like her" Liam said to Harry.

"Yes I like her but she doesn't likes me she like you" harry said, and Liam and I smiled slightly at each other and Liam took my hand in his.

"So you're ok with it?" I asked Harry, he sighed and walked away. Well that was weird.

"Let's take that as a yes" Liam said and I smiled and nodded.

-------------------------

P.O.V - Harry.

So Liam and Bella are together now, just great. I'm happy for them, but still seeing your crush with your best friend is really hard. Maybe I can tear the apart, without them knowing I did it. Bella will come to me for a shoulder to cry on, and then I can win her heart. No I can't do that to Liam, or Bella. Can I? But trying won't harm, and I'll get what I want. I can try, Liam will forgive me like always. So i get Bella's heart, Liam forgives me and we all will live happily ever after. Yes that's what I'm going to do, let the game begin.

------------------

P.O.V - Bella.

"We still need to tell the other boys" I said to Liam.

"Yes let's go downstairs, I bet they are going to love it" Liam said and we got up. We walked to the door as I stopped.

"Wait" I said.

"What's wrong, love?" Liam asked.

"Is Louis there too?" Liam frowned at my question,

"Yes why?" I sighed.

"I'm scared of him" and I blushed.

"Ahw babe it's ok, I'll protect you" he said and gave a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

--------------

"Welcome to the family!" Louis exclaimed when we told the news. And he gave me a tight hug, first I was shocked but hugged him back. Liam smiled at me as he gave me the thumbs up.

"I always wanted a little sister" Niall said patting me on my back. I chuckled, this isn't so bad as I thought.

"I feel so loved" I joked.

"Than we are doing a good job" Zayn said.

"Thanks a lot guys, but I really want to go home" I said and they didn't said a thing.

"You can go" I heard a husky voice, I turned around and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

"Really?"

---------------

P.O.V - Harry.

"Really?" Bella asked happy.

"Yes really" I said. She run up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she said, and then she went upstairs for her stuff. Mission 'tear them apart' has started. I saw Liam's sad face. I bet he wanted her to stay, not going to happen mate. Bella came back downstairs in her own clothes.

"Where's my phone and keys?" She ask and I handed them to her. "Thanks" she said and walked up to Liam.

"Bye, I'll text you when I get home ok?" She said, Liam nodded. "Ok great" she said and gave Liam a kiss. Oh how I wish that was me. 

"Bye guys!" She said and walked out the door. Well that was easy, and a small evil smile appeared on my face.

--------------------

P.O.V - Liam.

I can't believe Harry let her go home, now I want her close to me everyday. I looked at Harry and he has this weird smile on his face. What is wrong with him?

"Who wants something to eat?" Harry asked.

----------------

Harry has made sandwiches for the all of us. What I think is strange, he never does that.

"Where do we owe this for?" I asked Harry.

"Because today is a special day, now eat" he said and I nodded slightly taking a bit of my sandwich. Harry smiled, and looked at me the whole time as I was eating." And how does it taste?" Harry asked us, and the boys hummed a positive sounds.

"It's delicious" I said and I didn't lied. It taste good, different but good.

"Want some smoothies?" Harry suddenly asked as we where done eating.

"YES!' Niall exclaimed. And Harry made us smoothies. He handed us a smoothie.

"Let's toast" harry said raising his glass. And so did we.

"To Liam and Bella, that they be together forever" He said with that same weird smile again.

"To Liam and Bella!" They said and we drunk the smoothies.

So this was chapter 13 XD

The shiping names are Hella: Harry and Bella, and Lila: Liam and Bella.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LILA!?! I think it's cute ahah but they already had a fight hmm.

Harry is so mean!! :( do you think Bella will fall for it?

I think Liam is getting suspicious, don't you think?

Anyway thanks for reading!! Vote? Comment? Fan? Xx Laila aka Mrs.Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
11.9K 231 40
This is my first fanfic, so sorry if it's not the best! Hope you enjoy it though! My birthday was in 2 months and my parents gave me an early birthda...
8.4K 248 30
Hey, I’m Charlie. My real name is Charolette, but I go by Charlie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I’m 16 (almost 17) years old, and a...
206K 6.8K 37
Hey guys I'm Lizzie and I'm in a stupid orphanage, and all the kids here are either younger then me or just plain weird. I am 13 (I've been 13 for li...