Kidnapped | ✔️

By zelinashantae

"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his... More

Kidnapped
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1

Chapter 3

121K 3.1K 621
By zelinashantae

Opening my eyes, I jolt up, gripping the silk sheets beneath me on the bed. I am beyond scared and so confused. I have no idea where I am, and slowly, I start to remember what had happened to me.

***

F L A S H B A C K

The man in black gripped me tightly, leading me to the van. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop him.

"Please," I begged him, breathing heavily through the cloth he put on my nose

The man in black said nothing. He drags me to the van.

When we are inside, I beg him again. "Please. Don't do this." He looks at me long and hard. He then replies, "Nothing personal, honey. Just doing what I got paid to do."

After that, my eyes close...

***

I start to panic. I have to get out of here. Wherever here was.

I don't look at the room properly. All I want to see is the door. My eyes finally rest on one.

I get off the bed, and I try my best not to make a sound.

I then tiptoed to the door. But before I can open it, someone opens it for me.

"Shit," I say, as the man dressed in black enters the room.

"Well, well, well. Look who's up. Trying to run away, huh?" He asks.

"Could you blame me?" I reply angrily.

"No. Not really." He says, smirking.

"Why am I here?"

"Because the basement is taken," he said, smiling at me.

I stare at him, waiting for the real answer. Now I want to know what he's hiding in his basement...

He finally gives in and says, "Someone paid me to kill you, but I was kind enough to keep you alive and out of their way."

What? Someone wanted me killed?!

"Who paid you? Who wants to get rid of me?" I ask him.

"I can't tell you that." He says. He takes off his black mask, revealing his face.

My eyes widen.

Oh, God Almighty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
104K 3.2K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
4.4K 186 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...