Flirt Vs Flirt

By BlueBlob

Natasha Fox is A Flirt. Also Queen Bee at BlueSkies High, she flirts with everyone and all the guys love her... More

Flirt Vs Flirt
FVF-Chapter 3
FVF-Chapter 4
FVF-Chapter 5
FVF-Chapter 6
FVF-Chapter 7
FVF-Chapter 8
FVF-Chapter 9

FVF-Chapter 2

851 16 0
By BlueBlob

Dedicated to you because u made me post htis XD ENJOY!

“Finally! School is done for the day! Want to come to mine?” Sam asked me, heading towards our cars which were parked together as always. I took out a lollipop and stuck it into my mouth. I am ADDICTED to lollipops; I have like 6 in my hand bag just in case.

“Sam! Its only Monday! No thanks, maybe tomorrow?” I asked taking my keys out my back pocket

“Sure, whenever! Mi caso is tu caso and all that”

“Haha Sammy I don’t think you said that right” I laughed pulling open the door.

“Oh what-ever!! You know I fail at German!” She said huffing. I laughed as she slipped into her blue jaguar convertible

“TTYL!!” I heard her yell before speeding out the gates driving in that crazy way she does and nearly hitting 3 cars on their way towards the gate. I giggled to myself and turned around, totally face-planting a blue wall.

“What the..?” I questioned looking up and the walls face smiling down at me.

“Better watch where you’re going Natasha” he smirked stepping aside. I knew I couldn’t let him bother me so…I did what I do best.

I walked past him dragging my fingertips across his chest and turned to face him. I looked up through my eyelashes and fluttered them slightly.

“So sorry Jamie…I’ll definitely watch where I’m going next time” I purred stroking his arm discreetly. He nodded and I turned and walked back to my car swaying my hips slightly. When I got to my car I tossed my hair over my shoulders and waved.

“Bye..Jamie” I winked and slipped into my purple mini cooper convertible, shutting the door. He was staring at me with his mouth hanging open slightly

“And Jamie? You’ll catch flies!” I yelled as I drove off laughing.

When I got home, 10 minutes later, I walked into the kitchen and put my bag on the counter as I always do.

“Hey Mom!”  I said sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen, next to my 12 year old sister, Charlotte.

“Hey Char!” I said ruffling her hair

“Hello honey, how was your day?” Mum asked completely ignoring Charlottes whining about me ruffling her hair.

“Was great, What’s for Dinner?” I asked picking up an apple and biting into it.

“Spaghetti, no meat, tomato sauce. is that okay?” She asked

“Yup!” I nodded picking up my bag and heading up the stairs to my Attic room. I opened the door and was greeted by my Golden retriever, Trisha, came bouncing over to me and jumping into my arms.

“Hey Trisha What’s up?” I asked her and she barked back. I smiled and put her down. She lay at my feet and I crouched down in front of her.

“Trisha, Eyes!” I said covering my eyes and she put both paws over her eyes. I trained her well! I quickly changed out of my clothes and put on my blue tracksuit and sweatband.

“Trisha, Come on!” I called and she sprung up following me down the stairs. she waited obediently by the front door while I picked up a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Back in an hour!” I called as I clipped Trisha’s leash onto her bright red collar and put my earphones in my ears. I opened the door and stepped out into the late afternoon sun and began jogging to the beat of my music.

A few minutes later I was still jogging when SOS by Rihanna came on. I love this song!

“I can’t control myself got me calling out for” I sang doing a little twirl, getting myself caught in the leash. Id tied me feet together and as I was falling I screamed the last part of the lyrics wich just happened to be

“Help!” I squeezed my eyes shut but I didn’t hit the floor, I opened my eyes and looked up into a pair of blue-ish green eyes.

“I thought you said you’d watch where you was going next time?”

“Ugh, Jamie let go of me I was fine!”

“Oh, okay” He shrugged letting go of me making me fall hard on my ass.

“Ow!! What the hell did you do that for?” I asked glaring at him. He crouched down next to me

“You said I should let go Didn’t you?” He asked smiling slightly

“You…Ugh! Just help me get up” I ordered and he extended a hand pulling me up

“Dude I think you broke my ass!” I moaned

“Aw sorry pumpkin! Want me to kiss it better?” He asked leaning in and wiggling his eyebrows

“No!” I said rolling my eyes. I turned around and Trisha was barking at another dog

“Aw Trish, baby shhh” I cooed crouching down next to her “Whos dirty dog is this anyway?” I asked eyeing it suspiciously

“That’s my dirty dog actually” Jamie said taking hold of its leash

“God sakes Jami, would you just go away? Why are you everywhere?” I huffed crossing my arms

“I was taking Bandit for a walk round my new neighborhood, didn’t know it was illegal!” He said rolling his eyes.

“Well your gonna have to take me home ‘cause I can’t walk with a broken ass!” I said. He lifted an eyebrow but turned around and crouched down. I didn’t think he’d actually do it but he did. I climbed on, wrapping my arms round his neck and legs round his waist.He stood up effortlessly and I felt his hands on my ass and I bit the top of his ear

“Hands off buddy!” I warned

“It’s called support!” he chuckled. And off we went, Jamie Trisha Bandit and me walking down the street towards my house. When we got to my door he put me down and passed me Trisha’s Leash.

“Well, this was fun we should do this again sometime I mean carrying your heavy ass home was a real workout!” He joked making me laugh.

“Really? Breaking my ass wasn’t fun!”

“You should really let me check it out, make sure it’s ok” He said faking seriousness. I smiled and slapped his chest

“Go home, pervert!” I laughed shaking my head. He shrugged and walked back up my path turning and waving before disappearing down the road with his dog.

I turned and opened my front door just to come face to face with my Dad.

“Who was that?” He asked.

“Not now dad” I groaned putting Trisha in the living room.

“Don’t tell me ‘not now dad’ I want to know who that guy was!” He said making his voice go high

“It was nobody!” I sighed walking into the kitchen and putting down my water bottle.

“Then why was Mr Nobody carrying you around?” he asked as I opened the fridge hiding the smile that was slowly spreading on my face just thinking about it.

“I got hurt and he brought me home! He wouldn’t rape me then carry me home would he dad?” I asked sarcastically

“Well…” He began

“Ugh! MUM would you tell him to drop it already?” I asked turning to my mum who was making salad.

“David…” She warned

“I see her with a different guy almost every week! What do you expect?” He said shrugging I threw my hands up in the air dramatically and marched up the stairs. I slammed my door and laid down on my bed till dinner time.

At dinner I sat on opposite ends to my dad. He kept glaring at each other till I snapped.

“What? What is it? I TOLD you he’s nobody! God sakes dad, would you just believe me for once?”

“Natasha I didn’t say anything”

“But you’re thinking it! And giving me these looks! Stop dad just Stop!” I huffed

“I Just want to know who it is honey” He said pushing a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth

“A guy from school” I answered

“Boyfriend?” He asked

“I wouldn’t even call him a friend” I replied.

“I see no problem. See if you would’ve told me that from the start, we could’ve avoided it all” He shrugged

“I DID!” I huffed crossing my arms. He chuckled and carried on eating while Charlotte and mum just shook their heads, not bothering to get involved as always wich was probably a good idea.

***************

Took a while to write thins ive been so busy its unreal!

Anyways I refuse to give up will be up next not sure when though maybe next week? Hope you had a nice Holiday guys :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 4.3K 55
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔...
58K 735 33
Natasha James is a super rich, gorgeous, snobby girl who hangs with the wrong crowd. She's living the life most people could only dream of in LA. Un...
97.6K 2.1K 20
I'm Emily Stevens. I'm a senior in high school and have a huge crush on my best friend. I know, typical right? After a bad break up and his comfort...
8.9M 162K 63
π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝. π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐜π₯𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐀𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜...