Psychopath V •• J.J.K [COM...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

"Don't fall in love it's a trap" "Love is a lie" I guess you've never l... More

Prologue
Welcome Back
Hello
Father vs. Son
Weird
Mini Date
Say What Now?
Run Away
Fruitsy
Present
Unfriendly Vacation
Stranger Danger
Candy Bomb
Mothers Idea
Plastic Smile
Mask
My Kidnapper
Just Orders
Wattpad -.-
Mothers Care
Don't Cry
Rescue?
Oppa!
FcKed Up
Madness
Wedding Dress
PG13
Baby
In and Out
Death Note
Hyung
Ugh Not Again
Oh Sh**tz
Screwed
I Hate You
Father Daughter
Goodbye 4 Now
Dear Leader
Control
2 Water Melons
Holy Bible
Bitter Sweet
Cute But Dangerous
Pinky Promise
Twinny
A Soul
Tear Drop
Gone
Whoohoo~
Talk 2 Her
Same
I hate Chu ~~~Author-nim
Unfixable
Last Date
Love Me Like U Do
Towels
Where Are You
No Hope
Suicide Note
Lets Smile Again
Simple Moments
Finale
2016/13
Surpirse

Bitch Stay in Your Lane

2.2K 124 95
By JELLYBEANSUGA

**NOT EDIT~ oh above is what I picture Aleeya to be when she's older.. ~~

The afternoon was really nothing special Jungkook and Aleeya had to stay inside the mansion in order for any of the soldiers to know about the relationship of the two. Having a child and not notifying one of the commanders is against the law.

If Aleeya were to ever be caught she and her father could face a life in the prison camp.

He couldn't risk being caught so luckily Jungkook had a disguise for his daughter, a way for people to think she's one of them.

He didn't think he'd use it again but this was a way to keep his daughter at harms way.

Jungkook took the pill and placed it inside milk. He then walked towards the little girl that was engross in watching a North Korean propaganda.

She tried to change the channel but failed to do so. "Appa!"

"Yo"

"Why is there no more channels? Is the tv broken?" She ask while flipping the channels.

"This country only has one channel" he chuckles.

"Ohh ~ well that's lame" she pouted.

"Here come drink your milk" he says pulling her small hand towards him.

She didn't argue taking the cup and drank down the milk. She coughed a little but subsided quickly.

Jungkook smiled getting from the couch to hand her his giant white shirt and underwear.

In few seconds the little girl was no longer a little girl she was now in her teens at least 19 year old girl.

"Here..you'll need this right now" he says.

She took the giant shirt and placed it on her. "Whoohooo this shirt is soo big haha" she laughed twirling her shirt around.

"It'll only last couple weeks...I need you to be like this for awhile..I have places to attend and you might come with me on some so till then you'll be a nineteen year old kid ..got it?"

She gave her dad a thumbs up taking her bunny with her as she headed upstairs.

~~

Jungkook was preparing dinner when the door banged many times. He stopped what he was doing and approached it.

"Daddy!" Aleeya came running out but stopped when Jungkook gestured her to leave.

"Get out Aleeya"

He opened the door and in view was one of the soldiers. He simply handed Jungkook of what seems to be an invitation to the grand hall palace, he saluted the man and he did the same. The soldier then left leaving Jungkook and Aleeya at be.

He read the invitation and the party was tonight. A simple gathering for the great leader like he always does every month or so. Even if he doesn't want to go he can't declined the offer simply because if he did they'll sure come after him and that is not what he came all the way here to do.

"Aleeya come out sweetie" he calls.

Aleeya came running down jumping in joy almost falling down because of her balance. "Yes daddy?" She smiled.

"I can't leave you here alone..who knows what would happen if they see you. So Uhm there's this party tonight and I need you to come with me.."

"A party? Whoohoo yesssss!" She shouted in joy.

"Okay settle down. But go wash up and I'll look for a dress for you" he smiles.

"Okidoki daddy" she ran back to her room to get herself ready.

As for Jungkook he rushed upstairs into the main closet that had chandelier dangling from above giving the white room a nice glow.

"Let's see what would she like to wear?"

He search for thirty minutes for a dress that would suite his daughter.

He then found something a bit scandalous but not over the top. A simple laced crop top with no sleeves and a current red tennis skirt topping it off with a black choker and matching high heels.

"Okay this seems good"

He took her dress and placed it on her bed. As for him he headed to his room to get ready as well.

About an hour later Jungkook finished quickly and patiently waited for his daughter to come out.

About eight thirty minutes later he shouted her name to hurry up and soon Aleeya walked down the stairs smiling happily.

Jungkook eyes and mouth grew wide seeing his little girl look like a woman a very beautiful woman.

"Daddy? Do I look pretty?" She swayed her skirts around looking at herself.

"Your not pretty rather your stunningly beautiful sweetheart" he says.

"Really? Aw thank you daddy" she squealed as she rushes down the stairs walking towards her father.

"Ready to go?" He ask.

"Yes" she smiled lacing her arm around his as they both headed inside the car driving to the party.

~~

The party was lively as always, many woman in their thirties wore their hanboks except for Aleeya who seemed to be the center of attention right away which got the old ladies annoyed at their husbands.

"I should've worn a hanbok too" she mumbles.

"I kind of feel out of place here" she says.

"You look fine..just be ..normal"

"I am normal" she whispered.

They were walking towards a table till the great leader came and approached the two.

"Jeon Jungkook! Is this the girl you had in mind? Is she the reason why you won't date my daughter?" He beamed but chuckled.

Jungkook faked cough and stared at Aleeya. "Uh Uhm she's my g-girlfriend" his tone was slightly high pitched at the end but smiled at his his comment.

Aleeya stunned by his words only nodded as if she knew where this was going.

"Ahh my my you are a very lovely girl" he says.

She bowed 90 degree at the leader and smiled at him as well. As for Nayeon she glared at the two knowing that something wasn't right.

Once her father was done talking to Jungkook she pulled Jungkook aside taking him out of the building pushing him against the wall.

"Bitch! You'll pay for that!" He yelled.

"That girl isn't your girlfriend" she smirked.

"And what makes you so sure she isn't.."

"Because you weren't so lovey dovey with her, not even holding hands ..nothing.."

"Are you jealous because that beautiful girl is with me and not you? I feel so sorry that no one gives a damn about an annoying bitch ass face like you in this country." He smirked.

"Jeon Jungkook I will rip you to shreds once my father finds out that a South Korean girl is in this place. I hope she rots in the concentration camp" she chuckles.

Jungkook gritted his teeth staring at the girl. With his left hand he instantly grabbed her neck pushing her against the wall, his hands slowly pushed her neck down choking her. She tried to gasp for air but he held her neck firmly.

"Never go near Aleeya, because if you do ..I'll rip you apart including that fat ass father of yours. And if you speak about her I'll reveal what a whore you are..."

"You think I don't know that you've slept with almost all the officials in this country?! So go ahead and tell him that Aleeya is from the south because I'll tell your father what you've been doing ...at least I can get away with it but you ..the leaders daughter can't even hide the fact that your fucking pregnant with one of his most trusted men." He growled.

"J-Jungkook y-your going to re-regret this!"

"No not really, because when I become the new dictator I won't have to worry about anything not even you and your father can do shit! I'll win this fight like I always do.."

Jungkook angry features became soft again and smiled at Nayeon. He fixed her up pinching her cheeks.

"For now I'll let you live..because I'll need you to be my slave, so just to warn you one more time ..if you ever talk about my Aleeya I'll slit that head of yours and send it to your father as a souvenir. So zip that pretty little lip of yours okay?" He winked at her and walked away leaving Nayeon in fear.
________________
**CUTT~~
I'm listening to Yezi and idk why but she reminds me of a female version of Suga XD in my opinion huhuhuh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 123 19
If just I know that you are a married man and had a daughter, I will never slept with you, I am sorry, it's my mistake.
9.5K 516 28
❝i love you more than he does.❞ © SANTAESTIC
407K 23.4K 58
[marrying you was utter bullshit!]
1.2K 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end