Breaking battles

By jjramirez_25

After a break up with who tasha thought was her true love she is forced to move on through life . She later... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Not a chapter.
29
30
31
32
33
34

16

1K 51 4
By jjramirez_25

Tonya pov 

I walked behind Mem low-key mad , whoever decided to come over smashed my moment with Mem . she jogged her way to the door and stood dead in her tracks. opening the door.  A slightly dark skin girl walked in wearing a sports bra and booty shorts and mem eyes were basically glued to this stick bitches ass.

it look like the girl came here for a fuck session not a workout. I was heated. more so overly jealous but that's besides the point. she swayed her hips in slow motion as she walked in . Mem was so trapped in a daze she probably didn't see how hard this girl was trying to walk 2 mph . 

"my name is bea"  

i rolled my eyes. of all names?

"my gym is down the hall to the right ill be in there shortly" mem said escorting miss stick to her placing. I briefly looked at mem hoping to catch her attention but her focus was on bea's ass.

I grabbed my purse and my bus pass. yes i had a bus pass i didn't always have rides for me wherever i went. throwing on my coat i fixed my hair and made my way to the door " ima go , see you later" 

 i broke her trance but i no longer wanted to talk to her so i shut the door before she could even say anything.

well i guess i need to get back in the sea and go searching for my own. i thought i had a connection with memory but i was wrong. 

pulling out my phone i dialed the only person that could cheer me up!

"heyyyyyy wassup boo"

"im headed over to your pad, get ready we are clubbing tonight"

...............

new bae here i come .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
17.3K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..