The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

Autorstwa DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... Więcej

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

Falling Into The Sky

24.9K 722 230
Autorstwa DivineCollision

"Welcome to the Garage Bambi,"

The room was invaded with countless people, none of which I've ever seen before. The "Garage" was a big open space with dark grey brick walls with no windows. On the far wall there was four large white garage doors. Various cars were parked inside probably more than the people here. One car stood out in particular, a black one. My eyes scanned the room, stepping down onto one of the concrete steps before me. Before long my eyes landed on the colorful haired girl swaying to the beat of the music with a very tall muscular guy.

I quickly then found Tyke with he's arms around two girls. One with bright red hair that flowed down her petite body and the other with short black hair and had an ass bigger than Nicki Minaj herself. Laughing to myself, Tyke may be nice but he is still a nasty nasty boy.

"So?"

My head snapped over at Bryce who was smirking at me. "What is this place?" I asked.

He's smirk widened before he put the glass to he's lips. "I told you it's the Garage. What? You wasn't listening?" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "No smart ass I mean what is this place." I said emphasizing my words more efficiently, praying that this idiot understands.

"This is where my crew and I work on our cars." he began. "Every car you see in this place belongs to us, mostly me though." Bryce put an arm around my shoulders.

"Why are all these people here?" I asked completely mortified by the amount of people in this one place.

He shrugged. "Awe, this has Jay and Ant's name all over it." Bryce shook his head letting out a hearty laugh. "They like to have these damn parties all the time knowing I hate having too many people here. Oh well they'll hear it from me later."

"So what are you their leader or something?" I joked.

Bryce chuckled beside me. "No my innocent Bambi...well...yeah I guess you can say that." he smirked.

"God you're full of yourself."

He winked at me. "You know it! Come on! We need to get some drinks in you. You're too tense."

"Oh no no no no!" I rejected. "I don't drink."

Bryce pushed me over towards where Tyke was sitting. "And that's exactly why we need to get some alcohol in you."

As we made our way through the drunks, slut bags, and other types of peoples everyone seemed to praise Bryce in a sort. It was weird since I'm used to people running away from him. Jade waved at me once she saw us. I waved back at her knowing I wasn't probably going to be talking to her anytime soon because of the fact she looked pretty occupied in mister mister in front of her. We walked over towards the area that looked like more like a living area. In the center was a light grey rug and surrounding it was different couches. Bryce took a seat on the blue leather one and without hesitation, pulled me right down beside him.

"You know I'm not your lap dog Bryce." I noted, sinking myself into the cool leather.

He leaned over and picked up a bottle of Grey Goose from the cooler. "I know that? Why you say that?" he asked popping open the top.

"Because you drag me around like a helpless child." I informed him.

Bryce laughed. "Is that so? Well I apologize for making you think that but I want to keep you close to me. Especially here, every guy up in here would be all over you if they didn't know that your with me." Bryce poured the clear liquid into the remaining amount of red substance in he's glass cup.

"And what's so bad about that?" I pressed with a slight smirk tugging on my lips. Bryce looked up at me through he's long lashes casting a shadow down on he's face. I had to admit, he looked pretty damn sexy like that. Here I go again...

"Well you can give you two reasons. One I'll beat the shit of each and every single piece of shit that even lays a finger on you. Two you know exactly what's so bad about any guy looking or even talking to you." he's eyes began to darkened.

With us being so close to one another I noticed the faint amount of freckles splattered disorderly across he's light skin. As well as he's eyes, as I once thought were they a dark shade of brown but nevertheless they were a gorgeous shade of light brown with specks of deep green in them. They imitated the hard expression plastered across Bryce's facial features.

I bit down on my lip and a wave of guilt washed over me. "I'm sorry,"

Bryce's facial expression never changed it was almost like the expression he gave me that day at the restaurant. Then what he did next surprised me. He laid a tender kiss upon my cheek. My hand flew up to my cheek that was now burning from where he's lips where.

"You'll realize one day Bambi," was all he said and I had no clue what he was talking about.

Before I had the opportunity to deepen the conversation I noticed other presences around us. I looked up and caught sight of three figures. One was sitting lazily on the love seat beside Bryce and I. He had a bright shade of light skin and a pair of light blue eyes, automatically caught my attention. He waved he's bottle of whiskey in he's hand over the armrest aimlessly.

The other guy was a vanilla brother, and yes that means he's white. He had a strong jaw line and a body to kill for. He was tall, but not as tall as Bryce. This guy looks like he hits the gym at least two or three times a day. He's saggy sandy blond hair was messily planted on to he's head. Even though he was a white boy, he was extremely attractive and completely fit in the mix of this.

The next guy was a little guy, well little compared to the rest of the guys. He was shorter than all the guys but I could tell he tried to make up for that with he's confidence and body. He's mocha skin glowed under the light. He was pretty cute too with he's light fade on he's head and he's tattoo on he's left biceps.

Why is all of Bryce's friends freaking sexy? Is it one of the requirements to be associated with Bryce or something?! This is torture.

"Wassup man! We ain't seen you in a good minute." Mr. Vanilla spoke with a wide grin on he's face. I could tell off the bat that Mr. Vanilla possesed a very lively personality that was rubbing me in the right way.

Bryce nodded towards him. "I've been busy. You know how it is." he answered.

Mr. Vanilla's green orbs connected with mine and he's sexy little grin widened. He chuckled before saying, "I can see."

I bit down on my lip nervously being around all this sexiness at one time isn't good for a teenage girl like myself. This is how girls end up on 16 & Pregnant! Putting a girl around all these fine pieces of male specimen.....this isn't fair at all.

"Who's she?" the short one blurted out.

Bryce snapped he's head at him and narrowed he's eyes. "My bad. Yall this is Shay. Shay this is the guys." he said. What no names?

"I'm Ant," Light eyes said politely with a faint smile on he's lips. I smiled back.

"I'm Jay. Nice to meet you," Mr. Vanilla said sending me a warm and inviting smile.

"And Mr. Rude Ass over there is Terrell don't mind him. He gets a little moody when he drinks." Ant noted.

Terrell l raised the bottle to he's lips. "All of yall can kiss my ass."

Everyone expect for me started laughing. Bryce leaned in a little closer to me and I noticed that it seemed like he was protecting me again. He can be a little possessive sometimes and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I mean I'm not he's little teddy bear or something. I sat there mindlessly as Bryce and the boys talked amongst themselves about what the latest news going on in their crew and street racing and what not.

I got lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice my name being called out. "Is she going to be going up Friday night?" Terrell asked eyeing me directly.

He's glare was cold, icy. It was so harsh I had to look away. "No." Bryce answered.

Terrell's cold glare had now vanished and had a sly smirk to replace it. I noticed he's brown eyes looking me up and down making me feel much more smaller than I did before. "So that's why you have her around." he said.

Before Bryce could say anything, I interrupted. "What are you talking about?" I was beginning to get real pissed off with Terrell and I don't even know him. Hell he doesn't even know me!

Terrell rested he's forearms onto he's knees, he's smirk never losing it's value. "You," he raised the dark bottle to he's lips. "Are Bryce's new hoe."

All the blood ran from my face. Who the hell does he think he is? I could feel my anger bubbling up ready to erupt on he's short ass. I was so pissed I didn't even hear Bryce yelling at Terrell for he's rude comment. Whatever Bryce was yelling to him obviously didn't phase Terrell not one bit. He's eyes were still fixated on me waiting for my reaction. And if a reaction was what he wanted, oh I'll give him one.

"Don't act like I'm the only one thinking this B. We all know you and how you handle yourself and you, my friend, do not have female company unless your fucking them." Terrell argued back. "It's not my fault I'm telling like it is."

I raised up from my seat fist balled up beside me. "Who the fuck you think you're talking to! You don't even know me! How dare you call me a hoe! Bryce and I are fucking friends! I don't give a flying fuck what you think but I am no hoe! I don't know what you're problem is with me but you need to get your life because I haven't done anything to you black ass." I grabbed the bottle of Grey Goose Bryce had left on the coffee table. "Now fuck you very much."

With that I stormed off as far as I could away from that asshole. I was hot, no I was fuming. I hardly let me temper get the better of me, but when it does it's not a pretty thing. I pushed my way through all the people without a care in the world. I saw Tyke standing over by some guys in front of a silver car. Since I couldn't find Jade, Tyke's just going to have to do.

"Hey Shay! Where you been mama?" Tyke greeted me as soon I was in arms reach of him he wrapped an arm around my shoulder shaking me lightly. "Hey, you okay?"

I shook my head and popped open the top on the bottle and let the clear liquid flow into my mouth. As soon as I did I felt like hell was running through my throat. "What the hell!" I cried out shoving the bottle out of my sight.

Tyke began laughing at me as I coughed and wiped my tongue with the sleeve of my shirt. "This is not funny!"

"Yes it is! You should have seen you're face!" he laughed harder.

"It burned!" I yelled back.

Tyke shook he's head at me he's laughter dying down a little. "Well what did you think a 80 proof bottle of alcohol was going to do? Taste like rainbows and cherries?" he teased. "Why did you drink it in the first place?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm pissed, and I know most people drink when their upset. I don't know, it sounds stupid know that I'm saying it out loud."

Tyke's face had not hint of humor in it whatsoever now. "Why are you upset?" he asked.

I signed and began telling Tyke the story. By story I mean everything, including what happened at the restaurant between Bryce and I. Tyke just listened to me giving me he's full undivided attention. This was the Tyke I loved not when he's making sexual jokes about me.

"Damn Shay," he said scratching the back of he's neck. "Well let me be the one to apologize about T. That kid got a lot of damage and sometimes he can be a dick to any new people. But once he gets used to you he's a good guy. But it still doesn't excuse what he said because you and I both know you are far from a hoe." Tyke said.

I nodded. "Thank you! I know I'm not a hoe."

"If you know what you are, why let him get to you like that?" he questioned.

Damn, he had me there. "I don't know. I just don't like when people off the bat judge me or accuse me of something when they don't know anything." I said truthfully.

Tyke chuckled and leaned against the car behind him. "So you like him?" he asked.

"Terrell? Hell no! Not after that." I said getting pissed all over again.

"No I'm not talking about Terrell fool."

I frowned. "Who then? Bryce?" I asked.

Tyke rolled he's eyes. "Nah the fucking Easter Bunny. Yes Bryce slowness."

I placed one of my hands on my hip. "I don't appreciate you calling me names." I noted before leaning against the car beside him.

He laughed. "Well until you stop acting dumb then I'll stop calling you names." he vowed. "Or unless you want me to call you Bambi," he's plump lips tugged up into a clever smirk. Oh that bastard.

"No no. I'm fine thank you." I protested. "Since we're being honest here, I'm not sure Tyke. He's very confusing. One moment he's doing all the sweet things and the next he's acting like I'm just another female."

"Oh I completely understand. I've known Bryce since we were six years old, and one thing I've learned about him was that he's misdiagnosed with bipolar disease." he chuckled before continuing. "I think Bryce does care for you, truthfully but he doesn't know how to let his feeling be shown. He's so used to locking everything away he doesn't know how to show he's true self. I understand why after all the stuff that kid went through."

"Like what?" I asked.

Tyke shook he's head. "Nah Shay, I'm not going to be the one to tell you that. It's not my business to tell." he said. I nodded in understanding even though I did want to know what he was talking about. "But just be patient with Bryce, he'll be worth it in the end."

I was uncertain of how I should be feeling about the last statement but I just decided to brush it off. I smiled up at Tyke and with a heartily laugh I said, "Look at you being all insightful today!"

Tyke laughed too. "I'm insightful everyday sweetheart, yall just been sleeping on yah boy."

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed Tyke. "Yeah, alright."

* * * * *

For the next hour or so, Tyke and I just hung out with one another talking about nonsense. Tyke and I had a lot more in common than I thought. I'm glad I can call him a friend. Bryce hasn't showed up since I stormed off and I can't lie I'm a little hurt by the fact he didn't even come check up on me. Matter of fact, I haven't even seen him around. I mean he claims he likes me but didn't even bother to come check on me? That man is so damn confusing.

"Well it looks like Bryce doesn't care to see if I'm still alive," I said standing up. "Tyke can you take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah come on," he said reaching into he's jean pocket fishing out he's car keys. We walked towards he's car without one word from him or I. But that was okay. Tyke's car was the last one parked in front one of the four garage doors. He unlocked the car with a 'beep' of the alarm.

I slipped into the car and was suffocated by it's smell. It smelled like peaches and cream, one of my favorites. The inside of Tyke's car was nice, but I had to admit not as nice as Bryce's. Damnit, here I am comparing everything to Bryce. The car roared to life and Tyke nodded towards one of the guys standing by the door and the huge garage door began to open. Before the door could even fully open Tyke pulled off with lighting speed.

Gazing out the window, I wondered if Bryce was missing me or even worried about where I was. Sometimes I want to give up on figuring out the reasoning for the hardcore demeanor of Bryce. It's like when I'm in grasp of it, he closes the right in my face. Damn him.

                               "But just be patient with Bryce, he'll be worth it in the end."

I looked over at Tyke who was bobbing he's head to the blaring music. He looked utterly goofy doing that and I knew and he knew that he didn't care what anyone thought of it. That's what I admired about Tyke: he's apathetic attitude. What I would do to have that nonchalant confidence about myself. Sadly, I know deep down I do care what other thought.

"Tyke?" I said breaking the silence.

"Mm?" he answered still in he's zone.

I bit down on my lip. "Why did you say that?"

Tyke shot he's head over at me he's brows creased. "Said what?"

"To be patient with Bryce and he'll be worth it." I reminded him.

Tyke scoffed smiling a little before turning back to the road. "Because I know how difficult he can be and I have a strong feeling you're good for Bryce. You're the kind of person Bryce needs around. Yeah he may have just has us and I'm not going to lie we're not the best people to have around." he chuckled to himself. "Your innocence and shy self isn't what he's used to and I think that's why he's getting to attached to you. Once Bryce has he's eyes set on something he goes for it with he's all. Even if that means falling flat on he's face."

"But-"

"Let me finish," Tyke said. "I don't want you to give up on Bryce mainly because I have faith in the two of you. I truly believe that you two can help each other more than you both know it."

I didn't even notice that the car had stopped moving all together and we were not parked outside my house. My head was spinning from the wise words Tyke has been feeding me today. Truthfully, I'm not sure what to do or how to feel at this point.

"Just think about it Shay." Tyke said. "Give him a chance."

I nodded placing my hand on the door knob. "Okay, I will." I opened the door and slung my backpack on my back. "Thanks for the ride Tyke," I said with a small smile.

Tyke waved me off. "Girl you know I got you! And if you ever need me you know how to reach me." he smiled then.

I returned the smile. "See you tomorrow Tyke."

"Later munkin,"

I rolled my eyes before closing the door behind me. I took the few steps up to the front door, looking back I wave goodbye to Tyke on last time before disappearing into my house. Walking straight to the kitchen, I saw a bright neon colored sticky note attached to the refrigerator.

It read:

Shay,

Pulling a double shift tonight at the hospital. I left my credit card on top of the counter for you to order dinner for yourself. I'll see you soon.

-Mom

"What a surprise." I muttered tossing the note into the trash. My mom lives at the hospital, most of the time. For some odd reason she loves being in engulfed with its sickening vibe. Although, she is a doctor I guess she lives for the thrill. She's made it obvious that her career meant more to her than her family. Hell, I would remember my father telling me that I was a blessing due to the fact my mother never wanted to have kids.

Signing I leaned against the marble counter. The silence of the house soothed me, it's what I'm used to. Still, the silence becomes depressing. Just another reminder of how lonely I really am. I pushed myself off the counter and headed upstairs towards my private bathroom.

I turned on the water and began to strip from my clothes that reeked of alcohol and gasoline. Allowing the horrid memory of my attempt to drink alcohol to haunt me. I stepped inside the shower and allowed the warm water to encircle me. The warmness of the water felt amazing on my skin. Almost as if it was washing away my pain and thoughts of Bryce.

There was so much I was in the dark about: he's past, he's family, the whole street racing thing or even that small scar underneath he's jawline. I wanted him to be open towards me but how could he? We only just met and I'm already expecting so much out of him. I have no idea what to do. Maybe Tyke was right, maybe I shouldn't give up on him. In that, maybe Bryce needs someone to fight to be by he's side.

To fight for him.

* * * * *

I folded over on my mattress trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep but failing badly. This was starting to become annoying. Every night I've losing more and more sleep. Maybe I'm just thinking too much? Damn, I wish I turn off my brain right about now. Frustrated, I threw off my covers feeling the coolness of the air hit me. I headed towards the kitchen and decided maybe a little midnight snack would put me to sleep.

I smiled when I say the bag of double stuffed Oreos sitting peacefully on the shelve. "Come to mama," I said before ripping open the bag and popping an Oreo into my mouth.

Oh how I loved Oreos, their like the drug that fuels me. I began walking back up to my room but suddenly the doorknob on the back door began to jiggle. I froze in my steps as I stared at the door in fear. I sat the bag of Oreos down on the counter. I quickly rushed over to the coat closet and grabbed the metal bat I used to play softball with.

You can't blame me right? It's almost damn near 1 o'clock in the morning, on a weekday. Who comes prancing around this time of night without being a serial killer or something?

The door flew open and I swung coming into connect with the attacker. "Ow!" he cried out.

"Who the hell are you! Why are you in my house!" I said as I continued beating the living shit out of him.

"Bam-"

"Get out!"

"SHAY!"

"You're not chopping me up tonight!"

I was about to swing at him again but this time he caught the bat in he's hands, snatching the bat from my grip. In the darkness, I couldn't make out the dark figure before me. He turned around and flipped the light switch and my eyes widened. "Bryce?" I said in complete shock.

Bryce rubbed the side of he's arm where I hit him, he looked a little mad too. "Yeah, who else did you think I was?" he said with an edge to he's voice.

"Well I don't know. It's 12:30 in the morning and I'm pretty sure that's burglar hours." I said lightly. "Plus they have this invention out where you call people or better yet send them nice little messages called a cell phone."

Bryce rolled he's eyes. "What are you doing here? Why were you trying to break in my house?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

He walked over towards the kitchen table and sat down. "Where's your mom?" he asked completely ignoring my question.

"Working late." I said. "Your changing the subject."

Bryce scoffed. "I know." He's eyes were on me now, eyeing me almost seductively. My body began to fill of nothing but goosebumps under he's stare. "Cute pjs."

I looked down at my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shorts and my simple black camy. Feeling the heat rush to my face I looked away from him. He knew exactly what he was doing, and damn it on the hell he was doing it well. "What are you doing here Bryce?" I tried again.

I heard him sign. "I came to see you," he said nonchalantly.

I snapped my head over at him now, surprised by he's words. "Okay?"

Bryce avoided my gaze. "I wanted to apologize," he said.

That's when I noticed he had more than the bat I just tried to kill him with in he's hands. There sitting nicely in he's left hand were a bouquet of white lilies. There were so beautiful even though some of them were smashed in from my little gesture. I took in a small intake of a breath. "A-Are those for me?" I asked pointing down to the flowers.

Bryce's gorgeous eyes met with mine. "Yeah. I was planning on just leaving them here for you because I figured you were sleeping. Not eating Oreos and armed and ready to beat the shit out of me with a bat." He's lips tugged upward into a devilishly grin but he's eyes were stone cold.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek. "Yeah..." I sat down in front of him letting out a nervous laugh. "I'm sorry about that."

He's grin just widened. "Guess that's my fault since I tried to break into your house."

We both laughed. Bryce's eyes seemed to soften in the slightest once our laughter died down. He extended he's arm offering me the beautiful lilies. "Thank you," I smiled taking the their honey-like fragrance. I loved the smell of lilies. "Their beautiful. Well what's left of them."

Bryce chuckled. "Shay I-"

I looked up and saw Bryce looking extremely tense. Was he nervous? I just watched he contemplated in he's mind what he wanted to tell me. Abruptly, he stood up and walked over to the sink. "I'm not good at this kind of thing." he finally said.

"At what?"

He turned towards me then with he's arm open wide. Walking slowly towards me until he was just a few inches away from me. "This." he gestured to the space in between us. "I'm not good at this, at all. I don't even know what I'm doing half of the time. I'm always have everything thought out, every little detail.  Until, you came along. I didn't expect on developing feelings for you so quickly or shit even talking to you. All I really cared about was making money, racing, and my crew. All that other bullshit was beyond me. Then-"

I stared shocked at Bryce, once again. "What?"

Bryce signed and shook he's head. "Nothing."

I stood up now. "No what? Tell me."

Bryce looked down at me with a slightest smile. He raised a hand up to my cheek and began caressing it with he's thumb. "Only if I knew how to."

"What does tha-"

Bruce removed he's hand away from my face and headed for the door he had just came through. "Look Bambi, I gotta go. I just came to apologize for dipping out on you today and what happened with Terrell."

"Bryce," I almost cried out.

He smiled at me, this time a true genuine smile. It was so breathtaking I couldn't help but stare aimlessly at it.  I could even see that he had a cute little dimple on he's right cheek, making him look even more attractive than before. 

"Nah Bambi, don't worry about it okay? Just go to bed and stop stuffing your face with cookies." He chuckled. "Good night Shay." was the last thing he said before slipping out the door and back into the night, leaving me behind standing here completely dumbfounded.

READ ME! please? lol

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I've been writting and re-writing this because I didn't know excatly where I wanted to go with this and plus I didn't have any wifi for the last three days so..my apologies for the long overdue update. But! I have a surprise coming up for you guys, I'm not going to say when but it is going to be soon. Very soon :) Keep your eyes peeled! Oh and I have officially found the perfect theme song for this story: Part II (One The Run) by Jay-z featuring Beyonce. Listening to those lyrics just reminded me so much of Bryce and Shay and what's to come between those too. I put the lyric video in Chapter One so go ahead and check it out!

x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.2K 556 60
After leaving his small hometown Evergreen Beach to live in the big city New York Nick's life changes drastically. Since starting on ADHD meditations...
644 28 25
Addy had just left her comfortable home with her mother and horrible step father located in Chicago. Now she was staying with her aunt and uncle in a...
2M 47.7K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
374 43 26
Shaylin Rose has not had the easiest of times growing up. Moving around non-stop, growing up without a dad and having an abusive ex-boyfriend at the...