CaSeY & ThE NOvA BoYz

By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

A CLICHE STORY? I THINK NOT!! Meet Casey; Eccentric, optimistic and just a tad bit crazy. Now meet the Nova B... More

*~*2*~*
*~*3*~*
*~*4*~*
*~*5*~*
*~*6*~*
*~*7*~*
*~*8*~*
*~*9*~*
*~*10*~*

*~*1*~*

40K 520 117
By XxEdgeOfGloryxX

Welcome to my new story!! VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/LIKE etc all that good stuff *laughs*

Katy Perry will be playing Casey Baxtor seeing as her song E.T inspired this whacky but fun story :P

------

*~*Casey's POV*~*

I turned in time to see the school double door entrance slowly part then burst open with a bang, light from the rays of the sun blinding my eyes for several seconds before it adjusted to see three tall figures step in.

      All eyes turned to the entrance as the three figures walked into the school hall as if in slow motion, hair blowing back by an unknown source as the girls started to swoon and the boys took a step back. It was like the sea parted, letting these three figures step in untouched yet fawned upon.

Que imaginary music in my head.

You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?

      My eyes zero in at the figure in the middle, tall yet the shortest of the two on either side of him. Short, stylish dark brown hair framed his sinfully beautiful face, eyes covered by cool dark shades as he walked with male confidence and a lingering cocky smile on his lips. Black fitted jeans hugged his athletic figure, topped of with a white shirt and expensive looking black jacket. Even his shoes looked like a designer.

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

      My eyes slowly drift from him to the equally dominating figure on his right. Golden blond hair in short waves framed his hard yet exotic face, looking like a Roman God-warrior amongst men. Unlike the one in the middle, he didn't wear fancy clothes but he still looked strangely stylish. Tight blue jeans and a light blue polo shirt. He walked with predatory strides, intense eyes darting back and forth as he walked.

They say, be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

       Finally my eyes roamed to the figure on the far left. He was the most boyish looking of the three, yet he still gave off that male confidence as he kept up with the pace of his companions. Chestnut colored hair peeked out from under the gray beanie he wore, eyes sparkling with mischief. His smile was easy going as he walked casually with hands in his dark blue jean pockets, nodding and winking to the girls.

You're from a whole 'nother world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

      I leaned my shoulder against my locker as I watched all three with wide eyes, lips parting as they drew closer to me. I could feel my heart pounding as they drew nearer, my stomach tightening and fluttering with butterflies. When they finally past me and my eyes connected with the flirtatious boyish boy in the gray beenie and he smiled at me, I knew right then and there that I wanted them.

    All three of them.

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

     With a snap of a finger the music in my head ended, also snapping me out of my daze.

    "Hello? Earth to Casey?"

    I sighed longingly as I mooned after the three most gorgeous guys I've ever seen. "Who are they?"

    "You mean the Nova Brothers?" Stephanie snorted. "Yeah, they think they're the shit around here."

    "Casey," I said, wiggling my brows, "likey."

    Stephanie slammed her locker close and rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah, you and about nighty percent of the girls in school."

    With a final longing sigh I turned to my cousin, Stephanie Picket. Gorgeous dark brown eyes and straight dark hair. Stephanie was a beautiful girl by her own right, something I probably should have resented seeing as she was way prettier than me but actually didn't. I loved my Stephie-Bear.

    "Oh no you don't," Stephanie shook her head and dodged my hand. "You have to stop pinching people's cheeks, Casey. It's weird."

     "Sorry," I pouted, lowering my hand, "bad habit."

    Stephanie rolled her eyes again and shook her head. "Come on, I'll show you to your classes."

    "I'm so glad I decided to move in with you and aunt Lily instead of going overseas with my folks," I told her, linking my arm with hers before she could protest. "Now I can drool over those Nova Brothers. You think you can get me a ticket to their next concert?"

    Shoot, I needed to get some new clothes! Possibly a wedding dress.

    "They're the Nova Brothers," Stephanie said, "not the Jonas Brothers."

    "Eh?"

    Stephanie sighed, a sure sign that she was trying to be patient with me. Aw, she's such a nice cousin, my sweet Stephie-Bear.

    Stephanie caught the look in my eyes and froze. "Try to pinch my cheeks and you're dead Casey Baxtor."

    I puffed my cheek. Oh poohey!

    "Anyway," she continued on, "The Nova Brothers aren't a boy band. They're just called that because they're a really big thing here at North Shore High."

    "Like the Backstreet Boys?" I smiled, "I love the Backstreet Boys."

    "Case, do you want me to smack you? I told you that they're not a boy band."

     "Hmm, boxers or briefs?"

    She shot me a strange look. "What?"

    "You think they wear boxers or briefs?" I wiggled my brows. "How much you wanna bet they all wear black silk briefs."

    Aw yeaaaaah.

    "Casey?"

    "Yes?" I smiled at her cheerfully.

    "Don't talk to anyone else but me okay?"

    My smile dimmed. "Eh? Why?"

    "Cause they'll send you to the nearest mental hospital or phyciatrist."

    I ignored that. It was something I'm used to doing actually. Ignoring peoples opinions about me. I know that I'm a bit...odd. I tended to talk a lot, sing a lot, daydream a lot...

    "Mrs. Casey Nova," I sighed dreamily.

    "Stay away from them, Case."

    I glanced at my cousin. "Eh? Why?"

    "They're not exactly, as much as I'd hate to say it, in your league. You need to hang out with other people that wont mind your...eccentricity."

    "You think I'm eccentric? Awwww, thank you Stephie-Bear!"

    "And call me Stephie-Bear around school and they'll find your body in the janitors closet."

    Poor Stephanie, always going to be sensitive about her past. See, Steph used to be a very overweight kid. She got picked on a lot and decided to loose all the fat, to my remorse. She had been MY cuddly Stephie-Bear! Now she was a skinny Stephie-Bear. Oh well, no matter.

    "So, these Nova Brothers, do they have names?"

    "Roman is the one with the golden blond hair, he's the most quiet of the three. The stylish cocky one is Adam, a major asshole. The goofy one is Drew. You know, the one who was wearing the gray beanie."

    "Roman, Adam and Drew," I said out loud and smiled. "You know if you take the first letter of their first name and combine them it spells 'RAD'."

    Stephanie shot me a 'So what?' look.

    I rolled my eyes and patted her arm playfully. "You know, rad? Like totally rad?"

    "Casey?"

    "Hmm?"

    "Stop watching 80's video."

    Stop watching 80's video! Gasp! I think not! I loved watching 80's videos where Madonna reigned supreme. Good ol' Madonna.

    "Like a virgin," I sang softly, "touched for the very first time."

    "Oh god," Stephanie covered her face when people shot us strange looks. "Shut up, Casey!"

    I obliged her and kept my mouth shut but only to think about the Nova Boys. Three beautiful men who I couldn't wait to talk to. Stephanie said not to but of course I'm not going to listen to her. I mean, why not talk to them? They'll love me!! I'm adorable!

    Roman, Adam and Drew Nova.

    I grinned. Watch out boys. Casey Baxtor's a'comin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 41.7K 13
With his cub Calder in tow and the man who fathered Calder dead, Nova has no choice but to run from the Jaguars that killed Calder's father. Nova wil...
14.4K 214 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
193K 7.2K 48
What happens when North and Luke save Kyree from a creep and then suddenly there's 14 men in her life? What happens when they discover she is hiding...
210K 14.4K 91
in a small town, there lives a pack of loyal and die hard werewolves that have stuck together for centuries they are all extremely close.there famili...