Angel Rising*

By AnnaWolf2001

There was once a legend about a great force known as "Angel Slayer Magic" its an ancient magic art, forbidde... More

Prologue: Past to Present
1. Scaredy Cat
I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!
3. Welcome To Kelta
4. Home Is Where The Heart Lives
5. Formal Meeting
6. Adaline Knows Lucy Like No Other
7. As The Sun Sets
8. And So The Battle Begins
9. I Won't Die Today
9. Natsu Came To See Me
10. Celestial Heart
11. Reunion

2. My Cat And Weapon?

4.4K 127 16
By AnnaWolf2001

? POV:

" I can feel the power." I whispered to Raylen, my large red and black Demon dog. He whined in response and cuddled into in my palm. I looked over the grassy hill I was sitting on and sighed as I stood up. I dusted off my clothes and whistled for Raylen to get up. Raylen stood a good 24 feet tall in his deadliest form and 4 four feet in his more humane form. He growled an 'Okay,' then transformed into his 4 foot form.   

Adaline POV:

I stared at my unconscious Master, I rung out the wet wash rag with my orange furry paws. I should be worried about Mistress Lucy, but I had a gut feeling that she was fine. So I quickly wrapped the rag around her forehead and then made my best attempt at picking up and carrying Mistress. I sighed as her body covered my entire body, I was panting, but alas it was a 'Must do.'

17 Minutes Later:   

I was admiring Mistresses house when a soft grunt brought my senses forth. My ears reacted and I zeroed them in to where the sound had come from. I sighed in relief when I realized it was in fact my beloved Mistress. A fanged smile plastered across my furry face and I changed to my a proper dress to meet my Mistress.  

Lucy POV:

I felt my body coming back to the world, my eyes fluttered open and I yawned. I attempted to stretch, and grunted when my shoulder popped. I yawned again and blinked, refocusing on my surroundings. I looked around and then a thought shook me. WHERE'S THAT THING! I held back a scared cry and stood up too fast, this made my head spin. I looked all around my entire room with my pure sight, another trait I inherited from Mother. I strained my ears for any sound, any at all. My house was completely quiet besides the soft pitter patter of a small mouse in the room. Nothing to worry about.

I sighed in relief and laughed to myself. 

"Stop being stupid Lucy, no one is here. " I mumbled and laughed at my stupidity.

 I was still laughing when I felt something soft touch my left shoulder, I had a smile on my face and turned to see what it was. My face paled and completely lot all color. There stood an about 2 foot tiger. I freaked out and screamed and grabbed the alarm clock off my night stand and threw it at the creature. It shook its head and caught the clock 3 seconds before it would hit it's face. I screamed again and continued to keep throwing stuff at it. Each time It caught the object, I got tired and eventually gave in. 

"Now now Mistress, is that anyway to treat your protector? I don't wish to hurt you Lucy, but to do the opposite and protect you. With my life." The creature said and bowed. 

Now I was absolutely terrified and confused. 

"H-h-how d-do y-y-you k-know my n-name?"  I asked, shaking a bit. t

The creature smiled, with fangs.

 "My Dearest Mistress I know your name, and much much more, because I am your Protector, your Companion, and your Weapon." It grinned toothy and wide. 

I was so light-headed.

"W-what do u m-mean?" I asked, very uneasily. 

It sighed and held a striped paw out. 

"My Lady I am Adaline Arachne, I am a a special breed of Elite protectors known as the P.I.A.A. which stands for Protectors. Of. Innocent. Angel-bloods. Association. I was awaken two months ago and have been training since then, but now that I am finished I was told to find you and begin protecting you. "  The cat bowed, I was in complete shock.

"What do u mean Angel-blood? What is that?" I asked, curious with fear and shock.

"An Angel-blood is a mage or human with the powers of an Angel's, or specialize in that line of magic. You have both, Lucy you were born with Angel's blood, but your Mother taught you another form of it, the magic part." Adaline Explained.

"Okay....so your my protector because of my blood and magic? From my mother's side, right?" I asked unsure and a bit confused still. 

"Yes, I am your personal protector and life companion." Adaline Grinned. 

"okay...I think I kind of understand, this is just alot to take in. I'm sorry I attacked you..." I apologized awkwardly. 

"Its quite alright Mistress." Adaline purred softly.

"Why are you calling me Mistress??" I asked a little alarmed

"Is that not a name for a Master?" Adaline asked confused and scratched the side of her neck. "Oops sorry Miss Lucy..." 

I smiled. Maybe just maybe this could work out after all. 

"No, but I guess you can call me that, okay?" 

Adaline's crimson eyes flashed with glee.

"Thank you Mistress!"

2 Hours Later:

Adaline and I seemed to be alot alike, she was like my very own Exceed. My very own Happy. She was perfect, it also turns out that Adaline was actually "Arkanoid," my Holy Weapon. Adaline can transform into a lot of mysterious things, and she said most have them haven't even been unlocked yet, since she's still a kitten. I really look forward to working with Adaline, I hope she looks forward to protecting me too. 

I smiled and a memory of my Mother popped into my head.

Lucy Age 6: 

I was watching Mommy trimming the old roses bushes, I was hugging a small doll that resembled Plue. Mommy was young and......healthy.....alive. I was smiling and staring at Mommy, happily singing 'Mary had A Little Lamb' to my Plue doll. Daddy was in his office, going over his work papers in the mansion, while Mommy was working hard on her garden outside, while I was playing, since I was so young...inexperienced, so native. It was a warming Summer day and I was wearing a light blue bonnet and a pink and gold sun dress. The sun was smiling and the birds were singing their ever so sweet songs, the flowers shined with beauty as did Momma. 

I remember how happy things used to be...........

Lucy Present Time POV:

"Lucy!" "Mistress Lucy!"

I snapped out of the memory hold and came face to Adaline's stripped paw in my face. I was shocked at first, my eyes returned to normal and I met Adaline's crimson gaze. 

"Hey..." I said with a sloppy smile. Adaline looks at me with a pout and crossed her small stripped arms across her fluffy chest.

"You know I was talking to you Mistress, as you were spacing out. That is quite rude if I do say so." Adaline announced, a bit peeved, I could tell.  

" I'm sorry Addy, but what were you saying..." I apologized, and gave my Exceed the puppy eyes. 

Addy rolled her crimson eyes and sighed, annoyed. 

"Mistress Lucy, I was saying that I do believe that its time for a fly, cough cough a job. Just the two of us, I heard that it bonds an Angel-blood and their protectors." Adaline said, softly smiling. I smiled.

"Sure let's do it. We can pick a job at my Guild." We both smiled and off we went to the Guild.

Sooner or later Natsu and Happy are gonna appear so Addy and I better make it a quick job. I smiled and then Addy flew beside me to the Guild, as I walked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...