Paint You Wings (All Time Low)

By smilingateverythingx

Jasey Rae has never been delt a good hand in life, so when she gets the chance to become All Time Low's Guita... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel!

Chapter 13

5.5K 118 28
By smilingateverythingx

*Jasey p.o.v*

“Jas, Jasey, hey, wake up” A voice woke me up from me slumber; I turned over to see Rian stood by my bunk. “Morning” He flashed his pearly whites at me in a grin.

“Why did you wake me, I thought we had a day off today” I groaned.

“We do, but I want to take you somewhere” I groaned once more before tiredly getting out of my bunk and getting ready.

Once I had finished I found Rian sitting on his bunk on his phone.

“Ready?” He nodded and jumped down and we headed for the door. He reached for the handle and turned around. Putting a finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet.

As we walked through, Alex and Jack were sat on the sofa and Bryan Stars sat in between them with his papers in his hand, interviewing them.

We sneaked through giving them all a wave before leaving the bus.

*Alex’s p.o.v* (a couple of hours before)

I sat Indian style in the lounge playing on the Xbox with Jack waiting for Bryan.

“So where are you going for your date?” Jack asked. This I was really stuck with.

“I have a few ideas, but I’m not certain on what to do” I scratched the back of my neck.

Before we could talk anymore Matt came in, Bryan and his cameraman following close behind.

He sat in between me and Jack and started the interview. The same old questions got asked, out thoughts on Warped, is Jalex real, questions from fans. I zoned out as Jasey and Rian entered the room. I gave her a smile as she and Rian waved and left the bus.

“Next question is for you, Alex” Bryan said. I nodded and he continued. Is ‘Jaylex’ real?”

“Don’t you mean Jalex? Dude you’ve asked that already” Jack laughed dryly.

“No not Jalex, Jaylex, with a ‘y’” Bryan smirked.

“If it’s not me and Jack then who is it?” I had a feeling I knew what he was on about but I didn’t know for sure.

“You and Jasey” He laughed, the smirk still plastered on his face. “That’s the trouble with having a girlfriend that begins with J; you get the sort of the same ship name as Jack.” He said, causing us to laugh.

“She’s not my girlfriend” I chuckled.    

“But there was a picture of you and her kissing before your concert yesterday” Bryan asked curiously.

I just shook my head  and laughed, while Jack gave a loud whistle.

-

When Bryan finally left, Jack and I got to work on my plan for my date with Jasey tonight.

*Jasey’s p.o.v*

When we left the bus, Rian led us to a car.

“Whose car is this? You didn’t bring yours…did you?” I asked confused.

“No I’m just borrowing it for today.” He smiled and we got in. “So you got a date with Alex tonight huh?” He asked, keeping his eyes on the road. I nodded, grinning. “Do you have anyone to help you get ready and stuff?”

“Um no not really” I bit my lip as we sat in a comfortable silence, listening to whatever was playing on the radio.

I looked up at the big building when we entered the car park. “An airport?” I asked and he nodded. “Why?”

“You’ll soon see” He smirked and let me into the building.

As we waited a loud speaker sounded, telling us that a flight had just landed but I didn’t catch what she had said.

“Rian!” a girl’s voice called as we both turned around. Rian moved and ran up to the girl, attacking her in a hug and kissing her.

“PDA guys!” I reminded them, jokingly.

They pulled away still wrapped up in each other.

“Cassadee?!” I squealed.

She untangled herself from Rian making her way over to me. “Jasey?!”

I laughed and hugged her.

“It’s great to finally meet you! Rian’s told me so much about you!”

“You too! Oh my god, whenever I talk to Alex we can’t have a conversation without him talking about his feelings for you” She winked. “Oh I wasn’t meant to tell you that,don’t say anything!” she rushed.

“I know, don’t worry” I smiled. Her replicating it, giving me a smile back.

“Tell her about tonight!” Rian butted in as we walked back to the car. Rian and Cass hand in hand.

“What’s happening tonight?” She excitedly asked.

“We have a date” I grinned as she squealed.

“I’m so helping you get ready!” I laughed as we got into the car. Rian in the drivers sear, Cass in the front next to him and me in the back.

-

When we got back, Bryan had left. I entered the bus first, the other two strolling in behind me.

 “Hey Jas! Where did you go?” Alex asked as I got through the door.

“We went to pick someone up” I smiled hugging him.

I heard the door open and footsteps come in behind me. I pulled away and stood against the counter.

“Cass!” Alex  shouted and wrapped the skinny girl in a hug.

“Alex!” She shouted back.

We chatted for a while before Alex told me to get ready for our date, which Cassadee then pulled me to the bunks to find clothes.

“Where is he taking you?” She asked with my make-up bag in her hand.

“He hasn’t told me” she nodded.

“Well you go in the shower and I’ll ask him and find you clothes.”

I came out of the shower to find Cassadee sitting on my bunk with my clothes set out and hairdryer in her hand.

She handed it to me and I dried my hair. “Where’s he taking me then?” I asked her as she ran straighteners through my hair.

“It’s a surprise!” She squealed.

I rolled my eyes and she picked up the make-up. “Don’t go crazy on that!” She laughed and reassured me she wouldn’t.

She passed me a pair of high wasted shorts, a white flowy top that tucks into the shorts and black sandals, dark coloured bracelets covering my wrists, which weren’t usually my style but I liked it. I grabbed my phone and purse putting them into a bag that I borrowed of Cass.

She saw the scars that littered my wrists and just said how I’d tell her another time, which she understandingly agreed. She took out her phone and held it at arm’s length in front of us snapping a picture of the two of us.

We walked back to where the boys were. I looked at Alex who was sat next to Zack with an Xbox controller in his hand. From what I could see he was wearing a black dress shirt, buttoned to the top, with skinny jeans and a surprisingly clean pair of white converses. Cassadee coughed gaining everyone’s attention. Alex’s jaw dropped a little, the feeling of self-consciousness running through me. Jack placed his hand under Alex’s mouth and shut it. Alex shook Jack off and stood up walking towards me.

“You look beautiful.” He stated sweetly.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” I reached up and placed a kiss on his lips, Alex trying to make it deeper but I pulled away, remembering that we had company.

He placed his arm around my waist as we said our goodbyes and left the bus.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out soon.” I groaned.

“I’m not that patient. Tell me”

He shook his head, joining our hands as we walked down the street.

We were about to pass an Italian restaurant when Alex stopped.

“This is where we are going first” He smiled and led me through the door. “I phoned earlier.” He spoke to the waiter. “Under the name Gaskarth” The waiter nodded before leading us to our seats near the back. The place was nice. There wern't any screaming kids running around, sure there was chatter filling the room, but it wasn't loud. 

After ordering Pizza to share between us we chatted about everything we could think of. I let my hand rest on the table, my palm facing upwards. I looked around the restaurant, admiring the artwork on the walls when i felt a walm hand place itself in mine. I looked up at Alex, and he just smiled at me, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. We carried on talking, getting interuped by the waiter with our food.

“This is so good” I grinned after my third bite. Alex nodded in approval because he currently had a mouthful of food.

After Alex had paid, which I had tried to hand over money but he wouldn’t let me, we left the restaurant.

“Where to now?”

Alex didn’t reply he just grinned and carried on walking along the street.

“I’m really sorry about the other day Jas, I didn’t mean to treat you like that” He looked at me with a sad expression on his face.

I squeezed my hand around his. “It’s okay, just don’t let it happen again” I joked, his face lightening a little.

“We’re here!” He exclaimed after a little while.

“A fair ground?!” I squeaked.

“You do like it, right?” I nodded and kissed him. Pulling him through the large gate. “Come this way”

He led me over to a stall, one of the ones where you have to knock over 3 cans to win a soft toy.

“3 balls each please” He happily asked the middle-aged woman, who handed him the balls with a fake smile. He handed me three balls letting me go first. I had hit the top can off, skimmed the side of the cans on my second throw and caught one of the two on the top but failing to knock it over on my third go.

"This game is fixed" I mumbled under my breath earing a chuckle from Alex.

He threw 2 balls, knocking 5 of the 6 cans over. He threw the third ball, knocking the last can over.

“Yes!” He shouted, earning strange looks from by passers.

“Pick a bear from the top row” The woman said in a dull voice. That sentence, she had obviously over-used working in this stall.

“The one with the bow please” Alex asked. The bear was big, which was surprising because the game wasn’t that hard. Alex took the big bear with a red bow around its neck off the woman and handed it to me. “For you” he smiled.

“Aw thank you” I grinned hugging the bear to my chest.

We went on a few rides and played a few of the games on the stalls. I had another smaller teddy bear which Alex had also won me.

He held my hand as we walked over to the Ferris wheel that’s located right in the middle. We got into a cart and waited as it got to the top.

“The view is beautiful” I saw in awe as I looked out.

“It is” I looked at Alex to see he was looking straight at me. I looked down at the floor and blushed.

We stepped out of the little carriage and Alex jogged a little distance in front talking to an elderly couple before tapping on his phone and handing it to them. He came back to the spot I had stopped on and put an arm around me. “Smile babe” He grinned looking towards the man who was holding his arm up, phone in hand, camera pointing towards us. I leaned into Alex, smiling towards the camera. Once the flash had gone off Alex thanked him and got his phone back, putting it straight into his pocket.

We walked out of the gates of the fair ground, my teddy bear under my arm, Alex carrying the smaller one, and a bag of candy floss in his other hand, tearing some off for me.

“Are we going back now?” I asked.

“Why you getting bored?” He asked, looking a little hurt.

“No no, I’m just wondering that’s all, I’m having a wonderful time” I smiled at him and he returned it.

He threw away the candy floss bag because he had just given me the last bit.

“I thought we could walk along the beach or something?” He asked shyly.

“That sounds lovely” He nodded and we walked along the path that said it led to the beach, hand in hand.

We’d walked along the beach, deciding to stop and dip our feet in the sea. We left our shoes and the two bears on top of Alex’s jacket, which was on the sand a few meters from the shore. I dipped my toes in. Alex then took it upon himself to pull me straight in to the water went to just under my knees.

“It’s freezing Lex!” He laughed putting his arms around my waist as we stood in the dark.

“Lex ey?”

“I think it’s cute” He laughed and kissed me, making it deeper instantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging lightly at his hair. His tongue run across my bottom lip, I gave him access instantly our tongues battling for dominance. We pulled apart for breath; he rested his forehead against mine.

“Can I ask you something?” He whispered. I nodded. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked quietly.

Butterfly’s erupted in my stomach. I nodded once again. “I’d love to” I grinned at him and he grinned back. Kissing me again.

We both emerged from the water a while later. Alex rolled his jeans down and picked our things up off of the floor. I clutched the bear in one hand and Alex’s hand in the other as we headed back to the bus. When we got into the car park where the bus was people were still walking around, been as it was only 10:30pm.

When we got through the door we headed to the lounge first to see who was still up, which just happened to be everyone. They were watching a film which looked like Sinister.

I couldn’t help but laugh at them all, Cass had her head half buried into Rian’s chest, hiding and trying to watch the film at the same time. Jack was watching through the gaps in his fingers as he held them over his face. Grieco, Zack and Matt were hugging cushions to their chests. And the rest either had something covering their eyes or were shouting at the TV. Telling the characters in the movie to ‘not go in there’ or calling them stupid.

Alex and I watched them in amusement for a while before Alex cleared his throat, everyone’s attention turning to us.

“You’re back!” Cass yelled.

“What happened?” Jack excitedly asked. Getting up and pulling us both by our arms further into the room. Alex sat on the floor against the wall, and I sat in between his legs, leaning my back against his chest. “Tell us everything!” Jack yelled again.

“Well he took me to an Italian place for dinner” I grinned.

“Then I took her to the fair, and I won her two teddys” Alex also grinned holding up the bears that I had placed onto floor next to me. “And we had a photo in front of the Ferris wheel” He took out his phone and got the photo up showing everyone.

“Aw that’s so cute!” Cass awed.

“Who knew you were such a romantic” Matt winked at Alex. Matt passed the phone to me, the photo was beautiful. The red Ferris wheel was in the background while the orange brightness from the sunset shone through the gaps in the metal on the Ferris wheel.

“What happened after that?” Zack asked.

“He took me for a walk on the beach.” I leaned my head back looking up to Alex.

“And I asked her to be my girlfriend.” He finished. I smiled and he moved his head to kiss me.

“What did you say?!” Jack shouted.

“Do you think if she said no they would be like that?” Evan sarcastically replied.

“I said yes, Jack” I laughed.

Alex released a yawn from his mouth, and then one came from me a few moments later.

“Let’s go to bed” Alex whispered in my ear. I nodded then stood up.

“We’re going to bed. Night guys!” they gave me their ‘goodnights’ back and I went to the bunks, Alex close behind. I picked up my things of the end of my bunk and got changed. I got back to my bunk, to see Alex lying in my bed. I climbed in next to him. “I think you’re in the wrong bed Gaskarth” I joked.

“I want to sleep with you, if that’s alright.” I didn’t reply I just cuddled into him, with his arms wrapped around my torso.

“Goodnight Jasey” Alex whispered, placing a kiss on my head.

 “Night Alex” I smiled before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 67 12
It's Jen and the guys in All Time Low's Senior year, and a lot seems to be going on! The All Time Low are starting to gain more and more fans and rec...
9.2K 439 26
Completed June 12, 2016 DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction. The only thing real in this fic are the characters. The scenarios in this book most likely...
191K 4.5K 32
This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot but I can't go out with him because of m...
48.6K 1.4K 28
Maxie lives an average life that consists of dealing with her future, managing her hectic female family, and having to deal with her broken past. Bu...