Naruto Tales: The Next Uchiha...

By shewillbelooved

8 Hidden Love Stories, all in one unexpected plot twist. Sakura is hunted by the invitatio... More

Note to Readers
I: A Fine Private Place
II: Quest to the Land of Sound
III: Yamato's Tale
IV: Bad Boy Shika
V: While You Were Sleeping
VI: Torment
VII: A Sinner and A Saint
VIII: Up Up and Away
IX: Temptations
X: Love and Magic
XI: The Man Behind Tobi
XII: Rin's Legacy
XIII: Be us Against the World
XIV: The Next Hyuga
XV: Doppelgangers in Konoha
XVI: Never Been Kissed
XVII: Sasuke Love Song
XVIII: The Man Who Never Lied
Season Եաօ: VAMPIRES
XXI: Do Not Go Gentle
XXII: The Only Exception
XXIII: Never Counting Regrets
XXIV: Forgive My Thoughts When I'm Asleep
XXV: Impures Unleashed
XXVI: Little White Fang
XXVII: Kakashi: Our Love Story
XXVIII: Bring Me to Life
XXIX: Vampire Queen
Season Եհɾҽҽ: RUNAWAY
XXXI: Brave New World
XXXII: Unfriendly Visitor
XXXIII: No Regrets, Just Love
XXXIV: Kiba's Naughty Princess
XXXV: Gaara's First Love
XXXVI: Fifty Shades of the Kazekage
XXXVII: Know Your Frienemies
XXXVIII: Fifty Shades Freed
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 1)
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 3)
Season ƒօմɾ: AU REVOIR
XL: Brand New Eyes
XLI: Wakana's Last Days
XLII: Always and Forever
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 1)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 2)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 3)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 4)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 5)
XLIV: Haunted Love
LXV: Be Your Teenage Dream Tonight
Epilogue
Three Years

XIX: Never Let Me Go

6.2K 149 28
By shewillbelooved

QOTC: Let's face it. In the end, you're always going to be the root of her suffering.

- Neji to Naruto

********************************************************

Chapter 19: Never Let Me Go

Sai took the risk. He sketched as many beasts that were brought to life but Neji had bulged it with his palm, ink splattering. Lee managed to hit him with his Leaf Hurricane but it didn't hurt because he used a substitution jutsu. Ino tried manipulating him with his mind-distracting jutsu, but he was too strong to repel it—as she ended up on her knees and screeched in pain. Shino displayed a dominion of his parasitic insects, but the Hyuga prodigy was able to perform his Heavenly-palm rotation just in time. Naruto and the people of Konoha looked at him in marvel and trepidation, assuring themselves of one thing: This is not the Neji they know.

"This is not a place for us." Said Naruto. 

Neji chuckled, a tone that suggested he was starting to sound like Sasuke. "I guess one of us has to leave then." 

                                                       ♡ ʈɦɛ ɲɛӝʈ ựɕɦɨɦɑ ♡

                                                   THERE'S NO ESCAPE

* P L A Y S O N G *

Thunderclouds quarrel from above and rain started sprinkling. Wind hurled like a grumbling harridan and blood went dripping into the surface of the ground that lay soft in the grass.

Naruto let himself get beaten by his rival. So he would be contented with this pleasure that half derived him from his pain.

He punched a whole fist into his cheek."Fight me, you idiot!!" 

Naruto wouldn't budge. First he was stimulated at the thought of battling his old opponent and managed to blew up to three Rasengan with the help of his clones. He didn't put up much of a fight, really. He didn't see the reason why he should fight back. Rather he thought of using his blood as an offering for his satisfaction.

Hinata was being pulled away with his arms straddling her from behind. "N-naruto-kun! Let m-me go! W-we have to help him!" 

"That's enough, Hinata!" Desperate to break free from his grip, Kiba turned her to face him holding both of shoulders. "I need you to listen to me, okay? Neji told me to watch over you and I won't let you go in there without being reckless.." He eyed her intensely. "You understand me?" 

She shook her head numerously. "N-no, he's g-going to kill him!" 

"No he won't." Shino chimed in looking calm as ever. "Look."

Neji threw another heavy fist that ached the threshold of Naruto's gum. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" 

He chuckled. "Go ahead," blood contrasted in his white teeth. "Hinata's never gonna forgive you." 

He chortled, the way he did it didn't sound like Neji anymore. "You still think this is still about Hinata, don't you?" He kneeled in front of him. "Let's face it. In the end, you're always going to be the root of her suffering." 

"Says the guy who would have killed her." 

"Baka, you—-" 

Just then a Kunoichi threw a Kunai in front of Kiba that ripped the hem of his shirt. 

"Let her go," She ordered. Kiba did what he was told without hesitation and let Hinata break free from his grasp, it wasn't his intention anyways.

When Naruto was held into Neji mercy, TenTen came straddling him from behind as he dragged him into a corner. "What do you think you're doing?!" She spats as Hinata rushed quickly into Naruto's side and aids him. "N-naruto-kun!" 

If it would've been someone else, Neji swore he would have slapped the intruder derisively but he couldn't bring himself into facing her now. Seeing TenTen, had dimmed all the lividness that crawled into his system. It was TenTen.

Neji was beyond surprised. "TenTen—How did you get here?"

Blood dribbled from his knuckles, and TenTen gaped in awe—in terror, in shock of the whole stage setting. It almost seemed delirious. "I was gone for ten hours and look at the trouble you got yourself into." 

She ran hastily and scooped Lee from the ground. "It's okay Lee. You're gonna be fine." 

Neji watched impassively as she lifted him with her arms. He didn't even know they were close. He wasn't even that hurt. She'd asked Lee if he was doing fine yet she wouldn't lay a finger to help him. There were three Rasengan Naruto had ingested within him but she didn't care.

"Ino?" She called and Platinum Blonde rushed to aid him while shooting Neji an imminence look.

You know what hurts? Is when TenTen came in lastly to check out Naruto. Hinata was there too. But that was before she stood up in front of him; in front of his big brother. He wanted to reach out for her but before he could've, she was already gone.

                                        ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡ ♡ ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

The hostel TenTen and Neji checked in had given them the privacy they needed, but at some point she was reminded the day she and Team Gai have spread out for some recent mission.

Neji let himself fall at the most homey sofa as he just sat there, watching as TenTen slam the door shut behind her. On the left side of the room is a bed, then a dresser, and as much as she would want to preserve her energy she'd rather focus of the things she needed to do. 

She crossed her arms and stared at him in prudence. "You and I, we really need to talk it out between the two of us." 

Neji rested his arms at the chair and chuckled offensively. "Your stench of judgement is overwhelming, TenTen. I like that." 

"What the hell is wrong with you??"

"I figure the only way to grab your attention was putting on diversified displays of violence." 

"This isn't a joke, Neji. I've asked one thing from you and you can't even give it to me. What happens if I'm gone?" 

"See what I mean??" He had stood up, trying to plod slowly to her but something made the kunoichi recede. "You were leaving town. I had to do something." 

"And pummeling your friends was an option??" 

"Well what did you expect me to do??" But Neji knew he would lose to this debate, and he might as well look desperate in front of her. He was helpless. "That's the thing, Neji! You do things you aren't told, you blame your friends for your own selfishness, and you just had to look for someone to pour out your anger!" 

He ran a hand through his hair and let out an aberrant laugh. "I know. Ever since I was tormented with the destiny of becoming a servant, I'm always gonna be the person who will stand out to his uncle as an incompetent pile of failure." 

"No, Neji." TenTen shook her head. "You're a hypocrite. You condemn Hinata for choosing love over family when you're doing the same thing." 

"Look at us! We're in an awful relationship! I've done enough to please my uncle and to tear Hinata and Naruto apart so we could be in sync, where in I have to manipulate every people in the village, for you. And you wanna know why I would have killed Naruto back there? It was all for you, TenTen, all for you."

"There is no us, which is why I was hoping you would understand! The reason I'm walking away, the choice I'm living with. And I never asked you to sacrifice anything because of me. So just get over it, or get out of my life but I'm done feeling guilty." 

"You know the thing that hurts?? Is when you've put me into a position where in I'll have to decide between fate and love, which I don't even believe in, until you taught me, again, and now you're turning it all down, again. Where I have to go against every single thing I have faith in, again, because I love you!"

"Then stop loving me!" 

"I can't!"

"Well, that's the problem. We don't work!" 

"I know." He turned around and placed a hand into his forehead, infuriated. "Then we agree. I'm putting an end to this." 

"I just did. It's over. We're over." 

When Neji turned, they just stood there—looking into each other's eyes... As if they're trying to ressemble something, a piece, a broken fragment; considering they were the last two person on earth who could possibly collide... Then, it just happened. The unforeseen. 

They seized into one another. 

And he'd pin her into the wall and started rupturing their clothes apart, throwing their garments into the floor. TenTen's buns were now liberated just as her dingnity, her soul, her body... Every part of it that was being mushed by the Hyuga Prodigy, and she wondered why she couldn't she die of gluttony and unrestraint. She'd felt his lips chasing over her hers down to her jawline, until the very inch of her neck. She guessed she must have liked it, because she wouldn't let him dominate over her, and that she hasn't felt her carrion ignite over the aggravating raiments. He'd help her undo the bountiful buttons so did she, then he leaned foward to kiss her again—their tongues clamoring for supremacy.

And he scooped her to the bed. 

******************************************

10.9.13

NOT. A. FILLER

*******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 318 4
Every night when everyone sleep, one need to stay awake. Nami's problem might just a simple thing until some ignorance swordsman who's always sleepin...
22.1K 472 14
Getting Temari pregnant isn't on the list of 200 moves planned ahead by Konoha's Greatest Tactician, Nara Shikamaru. -------- Hello! I'm a simp for S...
150K 5.1K 35
Levy McGarden. Senior student of Fairy Tail High School. Sweet and lovable. Nerd. Best friend/crush: Gray Fullbuster. Gajeel Redfox. The popular ba...
544K 16.2K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...