Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Skipping with the bad boy (11)

18.4K 407 87
By JadeGreen16

•"The devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Just remember that he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favourite..."•
_____________

ALLISON POV:

"I'm gonna go meet up with Damon, we're gonna go to train for a bit" Caleb says as he leaves me, standing in the middle of the school that is quite crowded if you ask me.

I'm so happy that his mother and father made him transfer here, Caleb's dad recently got a promotion up here so they said he could live with me until they moved down here.

"Hey princess" a husky voice whispered in my ear causing me to jump a little and swat Chase's chest as his deep chuckle rings through my ears.

"You know you're kinda a dick" I say causally, but even I can't stop the smile that finds my face.

"They do all love my dick, so thanks" Chase shrugs a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You have an ego the size of freaking Russia" I say bewildered.

"I also have something else the size of Russia princess" he winks.

Are you kidding me?!

"One minute of peace, is that too much to ask" I say shaking my head.

"Obviously it is" Chase shrugs.

For fucks sake man!!!

The bell rang, successfully crossing off my plan to rip Chase's eyes out with my earring.

I cursed under my breath as I made my way to first class. Which happened to be AP calculus.

"Is that you sweetheart?" A British accent came from behind me.

"Harry" I gushed as I smiled brightly at him.

"You're looking stunning todayl" he said smiling an adorable smile showing off he's dimples.

I blushed and looked down, it was the same as normal, black skinny jeans and a loose white tank top. (a/n-is that a singlet in America?)

"Thanks", I mumbled shielding my face with my side braid.

"shall we go to class" Harry smiled brightly.

"Yes lets" I shout encouragingly making sure to make the sarcasm obvious.

Harry chuckled a little then we made out way to calculus.

***

Its finally Lunch, my favourite part of the day and I happily walk towards the cafeteria but come to a sudden halt when I hear an all to familiar voice.

"Allison, just the slut I was looking for" Chelsea says with an evil smirk followed by her minions.

"Chelsea" I breathe trying to stay calm, I know that smirk and I know that its never good thing.

"I told you to stay away from Chase, you didn't listen" She smirks, "Obviously" Brittany snarled, by now the whole hall had cleared up and It was only us 4.

"just remember hun, I know a hell of a lot about you, I know things that could easily ruin any chance about you living a normal life here" and with that she was off, her wedges clanking against the floors of Ashtonville high.

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker, Chelsea is a bitch and all but she wouldn't do that, put all our friendship to waste, she just wouldn't!!!

would she?

I open my locker shakily when realization hits me that Chelsea would actually do something like that now.

I guess sometimes people do change.

I always have this battle in my mind whether people do change or they don't.

***

"Hey" I mumble as I sit down at the cafeteria in between Chase and Jake.

I hear a chorus of 'his' and 'heys' before we fall into conversation about random things that i'm really not paying attention to.

I can't stop thinking about what Chelsea said, its true, she does know a lot about me, and she always took her threats seriously.

My thoughts are interrupted by Chase whispering in my ear;

"You okay princess"

"Fine"

"Really, because her majesty never misses out on food...or talking for that matter"

"I'm fine Chase, just a lot on my mind" I smile at him convincingly but I can tell he sees straight through it, as can Caleb as he looks at me worryingly.

"Skip with me" Chase proposes earing a 'you're joking' look from me, "Oh please, i'm not asking you to marry to me just skip a couple of classes with me" he says rolling his eyes.

"No" I state

"Come on, we can go to McDonalds or something like that" he persuaded. I instantly lightened up by the thought of greasy food

"Well" I thought out loud, "I have free then gym"

"Awesome lets go" Chase said happily as he stood up and faced me.

"What if we get caught" I whisper tugging him down by his arm.

"We won't" he shrugs.

"How do you know that" I whisper yell

"Come on princess, I swear to god that we wont get caught" he rolls his eyes.

"How are you so sure" I reply stubbornly.

"I have skipped heaps before" he states.

Of course he has.

"And if we do get caught, I will buy you lunch for a month".

interesting

"Fine but you have to take me to Walmart after to stock up on chocolate".

I knew I was getting my period soon!!.

"Deal" Chase smirks.

That settled our little duel.

"Lets go" I said giving a hug to everyone.

***

McDonald's was great and I hate to admit it but I find myself enjoying time spent with Mr I'm.a.jerk.

Like Chase promised he's taking me to Walmart, he drove my car after my constant begging and finally agreed that he would drive.

We just arrived at Walmart and now we are just walking down the isles incase either of us need anything other than my chocolate which I got straight away.

"The party isle" Chase smirks, I usually like his smirks but this particular smirk says trouble.

"Yeah" I reply cautiously.

All of a sudden I hear a weird sound followed by the popping of something causing me to jump in fright then see the rainbow streamer thingies floating down slowly, almost gracefully, then I hear Chase's laughter.

"You dick" I shout softly shoving his chest.

"Yo-your face" Chase manages to get out in-between his laughter.

I glare at his form that is bending over in the midst of his attack and something behind him catches my eye.

I smirk evilly and grab the silly string from the shelf then spray it all over chase who stops laughing immediately and looks at me with a playful, yet murderous expression.

Now its my turn to laugh.

Chase grabs another can and sprays it all over me.

I got another can and sprayed him again, both of us smiling, he sprayed me again with his can...hence how the silly string war began.

We were running all around Walmart spraying each other when we got the chance .

I hid behind the crate of tinned soup waiting for my chance to attack, before some child came to get soup, I'm guessing for her mom, and I thought it was Chase so I accidentally sprayed her with my red string. She started crying and her mom gave me a deathly glare.

We had been doing this for about 15 minutes, somehow it turned into a hide and seek game as well, we sprayed each other then hid.

I've sprayed Chase more than he has me and now I'm just hiding here, cans of silly string on the ready, some elderly women glares at me as she gets a few cans of tomato soup mumbling something about how teenagers this generation have no respect.

Its been about 3 minutes and still no sign of Chase, I stand there for a little longer and I'm just about to leave when a muscular arm snakes around my waist and pulls me flush against a hard body spraying me with silly string.

Chase and I are both laughing hysterically covered in silly string head to toe when a rough voice speaks stopping Chase mid-attack; "There you are" the bald security guy speaks striding towards us.

I look at Chase in panic, his arm still around my waist when he says one simple word; "run."

Chase starts running holding my hand while I run behind him, him pulling me along. "Oi, kids, STOP" the guard yells chasing us causing Chase to run faster until we finally got to the car.

"GO" I shout as Chase pulls out quickly.

A couple of awkward minutes have passed neither one of us speaking until I burst out laughing.

"Th-that w-was awesome!!!" I yell in between breathes. Chase starts laughing in agreement. Once we finally stop Chase turns to look at me;

"Sorry about that" he says sheepishly referring to the guard. "Are you kidding, that was the most fun I've had in ages" I say giggling a little.

"I know right" Chase agrees. It's true though, that was the most fun I've had since I can't even remember. I don't know why I love spending time with Chase so much, but whatever it is, I don't want it to stop and I'm not going to let Chelsea's stupid high school threat get the best of me.

Even the fact that I didn't end up getting my chocolate didn't waver my good mood.

***

The door opens, breaking me out of my trance. I hate to admit it but spending time with Chase kinda makes me forget about Tyler and all that shit. "Where the hell were you today, wait, where the hell was Chase...you didn't sleep with him did you" Caleb says in panic.

"Caleb I wouldn't do that" I say a little surprised that he even asked that. "Thank god" he sighs making me roll my eyes. "HEY" he shouts "Chase is hot, I mean I would ride him like a cowboy any day"

"Ewww, Caleb my ears" I yell covering them. "You're too innocent, lighten up a little" he laughs, "anyways what did you two get up to today?"

And just like that I told him everything, from me needing a break to him taking me to get food then to Walmart and the silly string war, I don't know why but I even told him about the end part, and how he surprised me and grabbed my waist, his embrace felt so warm, the same kind of warm that Blake and Caleb are and that Tyler WAS. Throughout my whole memory Caleb looked deep in thought; "and that's what happened today" I finished taking a deep breath.

"You like him" Caleb stated.

"What?! I don't" I shout defensively.

"Face it Sweetie" he smiled, kind of sadly.

"I don't" I repeat. Deep inside I wasn't sure if I was trying to convince Caleb I didn't like him, or trying to convince myself.

"Do you get nervous every time you're around him, do you feel safe when he's hugging you, do you always think about him and love spending time with him?" Caleb asked me knowingly.

I thought about it a little harder, I don't really get nervous when i'm around him but I do love hugging him and spending time with him, but then again, I love hugging Blake and I love spending time with him too. "Sure, but I love your hugs, and spending time with you too" I answer honestly, i'm not gonna lie, I feel attracted to Chase, but that could just be because of his looks, I know it sounds shallow but even I can't deny he's a good looking boy.

"One question Ally-Gator" Caleb says looking at me, the way he does when I feel like he's looking straight through me. "Shoot" I say cautiously.

"People say that when you love someone, or even have a crush on someone, whether its a big crush or a tiny crush that you look at them without even noticing it" he asks smiling softly.

"I don't ever look at him" I state, although I have a feeling I very much do.

"Yes you do" Caleb confirms. I look away in thought.

Its not a big crush, in fact its only a tiny crush but the fact that its a crush scares me shitless, i'm not ready to start liking someone because when I start developing any sort of feelings for someone, there's no going back. I don't say anything and Caleb knows he's won.

He looks at me and smiles happily, he doesn't say anything either, just pulls me in for a hug. I, Allison Rose Richards have a crush on Ashtonville highs biggest player and manwhore.

I have a crush on Chase Ryder...

_______________

Hey everyone,

11th chapter, what did you think?

Please vote and comment.

-jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.8K 61
|| Highest Rank #21 in Humor || Aubrey Powers is a certified pink-a-holic. Her hair is pink. Her nails are pink. She doesn't wear anything but the c...
92.2K 4.4K 35
[UNEDITED STORY] "If you're like me, then when you fall...you fall hard, and its almost impossible to get back up." I admitted shamefully, refusing t...
200K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...
2.5M 68K 50
A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Love finds it's way into Brody and Marley...