Unfaithful.

By softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... More

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

8 | little black dress.

931 168 56
By softpoetry_

Zayn's P.O.V :

I'm feeling so good because I finally told her everything, I like the way she being shy every time I look at her beautiful eyes, I don't know maybe she has feelings for me too and by the way everyone knows how much I am a romantic guy so I brought her a little present that could surprise her, we're in the same room but we're like so far, the distance is killing me.

but I wanna see that smile again

I texted her then stared at her for a while as I watched her grabbing her phone and staring back at me while smiling and I felt like that smile makes everything alright.

where did your voice go? she texted me back after I texted her again that I missed her smile.

straight away to the kitchen

I said in the message, she put her mobile on her back pocket and left the living room walking towards the kitchen, I've waited for a few minutes then followed her. I made my steps slow then I crept behind her and gave her a hug from behind, she jumped " hey " she said after calming down with a small grin.

" hi, beautiful " I pleaded.

" will you stop that " she muttered as she turned out and faced me.

" Stop what ?" I wondered walking away.

" the flirty words " she replied shyly.

"why? is it wrong ? or you don't like it .. maybe you don't like me? " I exclaimed, well she started to piss me off. her actions are confusing me as fuck.

" no I, I really like you ." she finally admitted, which made me smile widely and forget all that just happened before few seconds, I mean I'm waiting for this word for ages.

" But I should tell you something " she continued, I know what she gonna tell me, her face explain everything.

"Wait, I know what you gonna say, "I told, cutting her off by holding her hands.

" you know ? " she asked giving me a wondering look.

"Yeah, come with me, " I talked again pulling her from her hands and walking straight to upstairs.

__

Ria 's P.O.V :

I really like this guy, I can't hide this I mean he's making me smile, he got his ways to make me feel happy and I always have fun with him, I didn't even feel alone when Liam wasn't here. he's like the bestest friend and the coolest guy that every girl will be thankful to have.

My problem now is Liam, I'd be unfaithful if I liked another one but him, it is like cheating on him and my other huge problem is that I don't wanna lose Zayn no matter what, I don't wanna lose anyone and I won't lose anyone but I'm stuck man.

"I should tell you something " I started and I was just about revealing our secret, it could be there another problem if I did but he spoke as he grabbed my hand and took me away, he always saves the situation.

" come with me, " he said with his angel voice, he put his warm and his so soft hands around me.

"Now, open your eyes, " he said looking off his hands on me, I peek a bit to find a big bear. it was a Panda, my favorite; in white and black this is so cool to be honest, even when Liam and I are together, he never surprised me like that, he never asked me about the stuff I like but Zayn made my day good so far. let us not forget that this action was super romantic and hot to me.

" wow !! that so cute.
.. how did you know that I love Pandas " I excitedly asked while giving him a tight hug.

"I didn't know " he smirked, I think we have a lot in common.

" thanks " I smiled as I pulled away.

" least what I can do to see that smile, " he said giving me a kiss upon my cheek.

"I will remember this for life " I smiled.

"I know you will " he smirked again and sent me a wink.

"so, what now? " I wondered as I held that bear and smile back at Zayn.

"Yeah, I have a party today in my friend's place you wanna join" he politely and warmly requested.

"sure, I'm bored here" I agreed.

" as always, " he talked, looking at my eyes like he knows me more than I know my self.

" oh c'mon " I shook my head.

"Alright, alright, except ..." he said as he sat on the couch.

" except ..." I said it seems as a question.

" except when you're with me, " he blurred out with a sad look, what was that? for a minute ago he was Happy.

"well, I'm afraid that you're absolutely right " I mouthed, well admitted it I don't get bored when he's around.

" good to see that smile again " I added.

"okay enough flirting, get ready I'll be waiting for you," he spoke jokingly, as he stood and opened the door.

" who's the shy babe now" I talked to while I'm teasing him.

"whatever, don't be late" he yelled while he getting out of the room, I like seeing him blushing, he's cute, to be honest.

But wait .. what I'm gonna wear for this Party?

Liam never took me to a party like this before I need help .. definitely Harry will help me, he's the kind of the friend whom you always can rely on him, he's always there for me and always helpful when I'm in trouble, but I feel sorry for me because this life is makig me hide some things from some people who really need to know it .

___

Harry's P.O.V :

I was watching Tv, then I heard a familiar girly voice screaming my name.

"Harry, come here .. I need your help " she yelled, well Ria was the only girl between us
" where are you going? " Niall politely interrogated.

"well, I think my little cute best friend need my help " I answered while smiling.

"I heard ( Help ) " Louis exclaimed and got up from like nowhere.

" oops " I froze . some hero is coming over.

" well superman is here " Louis screamed as he stands on the table and acts like some superhero who actually have wings.

" she doesn't need a superman, she needs a best friend, I should hurry, "I said and I kept teasing him while making my way upstairs.

"I'm right here " I spoke as I got on the room.

"well, I'm in trouble " she complained, I know girls' troubles, she doesn't know what to wear or maybe she's confused about the colors I'm sure they can't choose or there's a problem with her hair.
" tell me, hair or makeup or colors, " I said.

" how did you know ? " she asked giving me that weird look.

"I have a lot of experience, trust me I was dating Taylor Swift, " I said joking with her.

" Oh I remember this, so tell me white or black ?" she asked for my choice, here we go ... work time.

" let me see..um, you love simple things " I said not as a question.

"Yeah, I got ya .. black is simple and most of the women prefer that color plus it makes you look a bit skinny " she mouthed like a pro.

" Wow, you should be a stylist. " I joked and she laughed brightly.

____

she finally finished dressing and fixing her hair and girly stuff.

"Damn you look so beautiful " I admitted it as I watched her walking towards me.

she was so beautiful with that little simple black mini dress just like the color of her eyes, it totally fit her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 332 22
COMPLETED Jealousy, heartbreak, cheating. That is university for you. Why would it be any different for Harry? Or, what happens when you fall for a...
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
11.2K 294 41
Sometimes people deserve second chances. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS MY IDEAS)
7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...