Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO

72.8K 2.1K 1.8K
By mikaeIsons

GOAL: 15 COMMENTS

(E) SIXTEEN: THE RUN AND GO (S2E18)

_____

The past few days for Estella had been hectic. She saw her old friend, Elijah, get daggered by her new "friend," Alaric. Estella liked the Saltzman—he was the only one who cared enough for her older brother took look out for him. Throughout the week, Bonnie had discovered that she could let the curse from the moonstone, which Estella thought was a load of bullshit, but played along. She knew it it must've been some hoax Elijah set up. AlsoC Elena was slightly growing on Estella. Slightly.

Caroline and Estella, however, were almost best friends.

Estella's phone beeped, and the blonde knew it would be Caroline. Estella bit her lip and answered the phone.

"You're speaking to the bitchy Salvatore, how can I help you?" Estella spoke into the speaker.

"Ooh, I like that one. Hey, you wanna come to school with me?" Caroline asked randomly, her voice holding hope.

"No. This is what, the third time you've asked me?" Estella questioned with a frown. Using her shoulder and chin to hold the phone, Estella tore open a bloodbag and began to drink.

"Come on! It's not that bad once you get past the whole 'I-hate-everyone' act!" Caroline exclaimed.

Estella rolled her eyes and stomped down the stairs, hearing Elena invite Stefan and Damon inside the house (she had already been invited in). Her brothers had decided to sign the house over to the doppelgänger to create a safe house for her. Estella thought it was dumb, but nevertheless relented.

"Caroline, I'm twenty-three years old, or at least I was. It would be awkward being this mature adult posing as a student," Estella stated.

"You could totally pass as a highschooler!" Caroline exclaimed. Estella groaned. "Just wear shirts that, you know, cover stuff up."

"It's not my breasts that make me look older, Caroline, it's my constant look of disgust whenever kids are around," Estella snapped at her. "If I come just for today, will you stop bugging me about it?"

"Yes," responded Caroline over the phone. Estella could practically hear her smile.

"Fine. I'm hanging up now." Estella heard the blonde let out a small squeal and shook her head. An incredulous laugh escaped her lips as she entered the doorway where Elena and Bonnie were clambering about.

"Did Caroline convince you?" Elena immediately asked. Estella only huffed in response, looking annoyed.

"Bonnie and I are just about to leave," Elena stated, pointing to the witch beside her. She had a knowing smile on her face.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked the two, a questioning look on his face.

"School," Elena replied simply.

"What?" Stefan asked incredulously.

"No, no, no. One; my sister doesn't go to school. Two; we didn't create a safe house for you to leave it," Damon remarked.

"Caroline won't shut up about it until I go," Estella rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Guys, Klaus is still out there. We know that," Stefan stated. Estella scoffed.

"Right. But where? No one knows," Elena told them with a raised eyebrow. "Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner."

Elena gave pointed looks at Estella's brothers. Damon clicked his tongue and spoke, "Your way, Elena."

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. I know how," Bonnie stated.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place I can be. Come on," Elena said with a head tilt towards her friend.

_____

"Wait, Alaric's a teacher?" Estella questioned as she and Caroline walked down the halls.

"Yeah. How do you think we're all passing History?" Caroline questioned, shoving past a couple of freshmen. She shot a harsh glare towards them before turning back to Estella.

"I don't know, you all studied?" Estella drawled sarcastically.

"I mean, sure sometimes we do, but sometimes we get caught up in all the stuff going on. Alaric understands and gives lets us turn in late work," Caroline explained to her with a smile.

"Well, I'm never coming here again, so Alaric won't have to make exceptions for me," Estella stated, crinkling her nose as she came face to face with a teenager. She pushed past him and made her way to the room, her hand reaching for the door knob.

"Good luck!" she heard Caroline say over the crowd. Estella rolled her eyes yet again and opened the door, groaning slightly as the sound of teenage bliss floated in her ears.

"God, how did Caroline convince me to do this?" Estella muttered under her breath, grabbing a seat next to Stefan.

In the corner of her eye, Estella saw Elena wave a flyer in her hand. Estella turned her head slightly and read the small print. It stated a 60's decade dance was going on, and Estella immediately shook her head "no." The sixties were the worst decade for Estella—she couldn't look at neon orange the same.

Stefan gave his sister a pleading look, causing Estella to sigh in reluctance and nod towards Elena. The doppelgänger smiled victoriously. Estella scowled and slouched in her seat as Alaric came inside the classroom.

Alaric Saltzman walked inside his classroom, yet it wasn't him. Klaus Mikaelson had taken over the body, pretending to be the alcoholic teacher.

"Hello, class," Alaric greeted. Estella immediately noticed something was off about him. The way he moved was different—it was familiar, but not Alaric Saltzman familiar. "What..." Alaric flipped through a few books, "...are we learning today?"

A girl in the front spoke up. "With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week."

"Right. The sixties." Alaric's eyes scanned the room, a wave of shock passing through his veins as he saw the familiar blonde. Estella Salvatore met his gaze, yet it wasn't like the usual, warm-hearted gaze Klaus was accustomed too, this one was cold. A barren tundra with snow hitting his face. Clearly Estella had changed; Klaus hadn't expected the blonde to turn completely frozen, though.

Shaking it off, Klaus turned around, writing THE SIXTIES on the chalkboard behind him.

"The sixties..ahem...I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but, actually, they kinda sucked," Klaus remarked. He turned back around, glancing sideways at Estella. He had hoped to make her laugh, yet her face remained stoic.

"Except for the Beatles, of course, they made it bearable. Uh, what else was here?" Klaus questioned himself. "The Cuban missile thing, we walked on the moon. There was Watergate..."

"Watergate was the seventies, Ric," remarked Elena from behind Estella. The blonde rolled her eyes as Klaus looked at her again before the teacher looked at the doppelgänger. "Uh, I-I mean Mr. Saltzman."

"Right. It all kind of meshes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena," Klaus said, nodding towards her.

The class continued on, boring as ever, until the bell finally rang. Estella stood, grabbing her bag and putting stuff inside it slowly. She waited for everyone to exit the class before walking up to Alaric/Klaus.

"You okay?" Estella questioned him, her eyes searching his face.

"Yeah, 'course," Klaus replied easily with a smile.

"Are you sure? You seem a little off," Estella told him. "I mean, I'm not usually here...like, ever, but I'd think you would know what you're teaching."

"There's no need to worry about me, Estella," Klaus spoke. He smiled faintly at speaking her name again, and Estella noticed but didn't say anything.

"Alright. I think you're just hungover," Estella muttered. She knew Alaric wasn't drinking yesterday, though. He was sober.

"Yeah, that's it. One too many drinks at the ol' Grill."

Estella gave him a tight-lipped smile and left. She could feel a lump in her throat rise. She couldn't figure out why Alaric felt the need to lie to her, but she was going to figure it out.

_____

Estella ran a hand through her hair. She didn't like modern high-school a bit. There were too many people and too many teachers up her ass. Caroline (and a little Elena) were only getting her through the day.

When lunch came along, Estella was more than happy to devour the blood bag. She drank it in a minute then threw it out in the ladies room.

"I have to paint, but you can sit with Elena," Caroline said, pointing towards the cafeteria doors.

"Okay, have fun with your stupid human activities," Estella remarked and made her way to the doors. The blonde entered the nosy room with a grimace, quickly walking towards Elena and Bonnie.

"Remind me to never trust Caroline on an idea," Estella muttered to the two. They nodded in sync. Estella looked around at the teenagers in disgust.

"How do you like this place?" Estella questioned. The two shrugged in response, both taking a bite out of their lunches. Estella looked at the school lunch—or rather the school plastic. The food did not look edible and probably was dry; Estella didn't know if she was being higw-maintenced or if the food really was taking a major downgrade. Either way, the vampire had to look away when they set the "food" down.

Estella locked eyes with a girl strutting towards the table. She recognized her as the girl who spoke up in History class. Estella noted the perky attitude and friendly smile, making her want to vomit.

She hated humans.

"Hey, Estella, there you are. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight," the girl said. Estella raised an eyebrow and sipped her water.

"No," responded the blonde vampire.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him, his name's Klaus." Estella gulped her water down and breathed sharply.

"What did you just say?" snapped Estella, looking at Elena and Bonnie with wide eyes.

"His name's Klaus," the girl said slowly. "I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot."

"I don't doubt it," muttered Estella, running a hand through her hair.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know," the girl replied like she was confused. She was confused as to why she didn't know the answer to Bonnie's question.

"She's been compelled," Elena muttered. Estella stared at the girl heavily.

"But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" the girl exclaimed. Estella didn't roll her eyes, too shocked that Klaus had found her.

"Leave," demanded Estella, her eyes boring into the girl's. She nodded mutely and left without another word. Estella swirled in the seat.

"I'm going to that dance."

Estella stood from her seat. She needed a drink, and despite Alaric's weird behavior, she knew he would be the first guy to have something in his class.

The blonde walked around the school halls, looking for Alaric's history class. She hadn't bothered to remember Caroline's tour, but she could pretty much track Alaric's voice and smell.

She didn't bother knocking, just walking inside. Klaus, although hearing Estella's heeled boots perfectly, fake jumped up in shock.

"I need a drink and you're probably the only teacher here that has something alcoholic," Estella muttered, moving towards his desk.

Klaus let out a chuckle, revealing two bottles of Bourbon for her. Estella hummed in approval, grabbing a bottle and drinking from it.

"Easy there, tiger," Alaric said with humor laced in his tone. "You wanna talk about it?"

"No," Estella spoke icily. "Thanks for this. Bye."

She left the room, leaving a very shocked Klaus disguised as Alaric.

_____

"So we go to the dance, and we find him," Damon remarked. Estella bit her lip. She was nervous—she hadn't been this nervous since...well, Klaus.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like," Stefan stated.

"I do," Estella said. "He's not going to show his face, though. He'll disguise himself."

"How?" Damon asked his sister, eyeing the blonde carefully.

"I don't know, Klaus-like," snapped the blonde, glaring at her brother. "Stop looking at me like that, it's annoying." Damon rolled his eyes.

"He could be anywhere at anytime. He compelled somebody at school," Stefan said. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought it was, huh?"

Someone knocked on the Salvatore door. It opened, revealing Klaus' façade. Estella poured herself a glass of Bourbon, needing something to numb her nerves. Klaus Mikaelson was back, and Estella needed to think of a battle plan.

"There you are," greeted Damon.

"Sorry I'm late," apologized Klaus.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move," Damon stated.

Estella knocked down another glass of Bourbon.

"OK, so we find him and then what, hmm?" Elena questioned. "What's our plan of attack?"

"Me," Bonnie declared. Estella raised an eyebrow. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you find him, I can kill him."

"That's not gonna be that easy." Klaus laughed uneasily. "I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"Alaric's right, I mean, what if he—" Using his vampire speed, Damon threw himself at Bonnie. The witch was prepared for Damon, however, and pushed him back against the wall with a flick of her wrist. Estella sipped her third glass of Bourbon.

"Well, I was impressed," stated Estella.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me." Bonnie turned towards the doppelgänger. "I can kill him, Elena. I know I can."

"Don't get cocky, witch. You know what they say, arrogance is a kingdom without a crown." Estella slammed her glass down. "Let's celebrate the worst decade in the world, shall we?"

_____

shit 'bout to go down guys.

double (and soon to be triple) update because my bros wendihoes and -voidPietro wanted me to update so thank them!

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.2K 45
"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klaus Mikaelson and his love, Lilith Soren...
892 13 14
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
1.6M 34.1K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
2M 58.2K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021