Tunes Of Betrayal: Temptation...

By HollyMD

Spencer and Lexy have been best friends since birth. When Spencer comes home on Summer vacation from Tisch Sc... More

School's Out
As The Rush Comes
California Love
Nicest Thing
Colorblind
You And Me
I'd Rather Be With You
A Drop In The Ocean
California Girls
Tonight Tonight
Wanted
I Knew You Were Trouble
Missing You
Friends, Lovers or Nothing
Whisper
Backstabbers
Troublemaker
Womanizer
Confessions
Photographs & Memories
Little Things
Favorite Girl
More In Love With You
Princess Charming
New York To California
The Right Kind Of Wrong
Mine
We Are Young
She Is Love
Unthinkable
Helium Hearts
We Are Never Getting Back Together
Falling Apart
Where We Gonna Go From Here
I Won't
Mess I Made
Deuces
When A Heart Breaks
Time After Time
Breakeven
Epilogue Part 1: Begin Again
Epilogue Part 2: Kiss Me Slowly
Epilogue Part 3: 4 Letter Word
Epilogue Part 4: Unfailing Love

DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

9K 276 13
By HollyMD

"Who's bright idea was it to come to this club?" Stacy asks as we enter Lust. I've always been a fan of Lust actually. It's not too cheesy or corny and the DJ always plays music we actually listen to.

"I like it here." I loudly whisper in her ear over the music.

"Really?" She asks with a smile. I nod and she kisses my neck. "Well if you like it then, I guess it's cool."

"I'm gonna go find the boys!" Ashley yells, practically rolling her eyes at Stacy and I, then walks off.

"I'm gonna go with her." Madison says and I just nod. This night is not gonna go well, I can already feel it.

"You want something to drink?" Stacy yells over the music, thumbing towards the bar.

"Seven and Seven." I say after a moment. She pops one brow up. "I could really use a drink right now." I tell her with a smile. Stacy knows about my dispute with alcohol and how we aren't getting along, or weren't I should say. But tonight... I can already feel the drama brewing. I need a drink.

"Okay." She smiles and heads to the bar. I search around the club for Ashley and spot her with the boys at a booth in the far left corner.

"Hey sexy." A familiar voice says in my ear, grabbing me by the hips. I turn and see Lexy.

Oh, great!

"Lex." I force a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I called Ashley and she told me you guys were coming here so I decided to join." She smiles and shrugs. "I feel like I've been working so much lately that I haven't really been hanging out with you and Ashley."

"It's cool, we get that you're working on advancing your career Lex." I wave her off.

"Yeah, but you're my best friend and she's my girlfriend and it's not fair to either of you." She pouts and kisses my cheek.

No you wanna know what's not fair... me being in love with your girlfriend behind your back.

"Here babe." Stacy comes back and hands me my drink. "Oh hey Lexy." She greets her and I can tell that the greeting is superficial.

Of course Lexy is oblivious.

"Hey Stacy." She replies, smiling brightly at my girlfriend. Her eyes drift down to the drink Stacy just handed me. "You and alcohol on speaking terms again?" She questions with a raised brow.

"Tonight we are." I reply simply, taking a sip of my drink. "Everyone's over there!" I point to the corner where I spotted the group a minute ago. Lexy smiles and heads in that direction.

"Who invited fondant?" Stacy whispers in my ear, throwing her head in Lexy's direction.

I chuckle, "Ashley texted her." I take another sip of my drink and quickly realize that I'm gonna be shitfaced in no time. "Come on." I pull Stacy towards the group.

"Heeeey!" All the boys, including Aiden yell to us. I guess Joey, Mikey, and Andrew have rubbed off on Aiden.

I give Ashley a small smile and turn to the boys. "Hey boys." I shake my head, drinking some more of my drink.

"Spencer is that alcohol?!" Madison stands up, trying to take my drink away. I move quickly, alluding her hands.

"It's mine." I practically slur out. Yeah, this probably wasn't a good idea.

"Stacy!" Madison scolds my girlfriend.

"You know how convincing Spencer can be." She chuckles out. I drink some more of my drink from my straw, swaying side to side.

"Spencer can't have alcohol?" Joey asks Madison.

Madison shakes her head, trying to maneuver her way out of the booth without making everyone have to get up. "They got into a little spat a while ago and haven't been on speaking terms." She replies.

"Spencer give me that." Ashley tries to take my drink away.

"No no." I slap her hand away. "How'd you buy me this anyway?" I turn to my girlfriend with a raised brow. She holds up an ID with the name Josie Halden, age twenty-two. "Oh, well hello there Josie." I smile and lean in to kiss my girlfriend.

Yup, definitely should stop drinking.

"Is she gonna be drunk after one drink?" I hear someone ask, I think it was Mikey.

"Yep, probably." Madison replies.

"Someone should take that then." He says.

"Touch this and you die." I point a finger at the whole group, still sipping. "Come on, let's dance." I take a big gulp of my drink, cringing at the burning sensation that fills my throat before grabbing Stacy's hand and pulling her to the dance floor just as the song changes.

"Yeah, I'd like to take the time. To love yo body, rub yo body, kiss and hug your body. Girls say, ooh ooh, I like it. Girls say, ooh ooh, I like." Jeremiah's voice rings out through the speakers as Stacy pulls me closer to her, effectively eradicating any space that was between us. "So I'm gonna take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like" She spins me so that my back is now to her front as we sway to the beat. I gotta admit, and this could just be the alcohol talking, but I'm getting so turned on right now. Stacy is an amazing dancer.

"You are so sexy." She whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turn back to face her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Baby don't you know, I'm here to give my lesson, Somethin' bout your body, girl just gives me direction. How to find that spot. I ain't Young Money girl but my bed rock. So won't you let your hair down, let me take a picture. Tell me what's your zodiac, cancer's my description. Girl and I don't stop, that's right we go from six to nine o' clock. I ain't too proud to beg, yeah (you're a superstar, girl you are). It's all up in my head, oh you (Baby it's you and me and some privacy cuz)."

"Spencer I want you." She whispers, sliding her leg between mine as her hands snake under my shirt and her nails dig into my back. I lick my lips and close my eyes. Right now I can honestly say I'm tipsy, maybe a little beyond tipsy. Cause all I wanna do right now is take Stacy somewhere and fuck her.

But I'm sure it's just the alcohol talking.

See why we don't get along?

"I'd like to take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like. So I'm gonna take the time to love your body. Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body. Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like."

The combination of the alcohol and the sound of Jeremiah's voice right now, along with Stacy's nails dragging up and down my back is doing things to my body. I don't answer Stacy, I justgraab the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. A kiss that's sending me over the edge.

"Can we leave?" She pulls back and asks, scanning my face.

Suddenly I'm a little more sober than I was a minute ago. I look around her and see Ashley and Lexy dancing a few feet away from us. Ashley's eyes boring holes in Stacy's back. She cannot be jealous with the way Lexy is dancing on her right now.

I catch her eyes and she quickly looks away.

"I don't wanna be rude to our friends." I lean closer and whisper in her ear. She pulls back and takes her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Later?" She questions and the question catches me off guard so the only thing I can do is nod.

Fuck!

The beat switches and I know the DJ is transitioning into another song. Please play something faster.

No such luck as Beyonce's voice booms through the speakers.

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes. Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes. Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes. Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes." Stacy pulls me closer into her, wrapping her hands around my waist as she grinds into me.

"Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes. Wanna show you how much I value what you say, Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes. Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart, Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes. Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me, I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!"

"Can I cut in?" Stacy and I turn to see Madison standing there with a smile and a hand out for me.

"Sure." Stacy smiles and steps out of the way. I can tell that she didn't really want to leave but Madison is scary. Stacy gives me a small smile before walking back over to the group. I look over at Ashley and see her and Lexy have rejoined the group as well.

"What are you doing?" Madison questions me with a raised brow as we dance, fairly close together. I told you... Madison's a closeted Lesbian.

"Huh?" I ask absentmindedly as I stare at Ashley.

"See!" She says and slaps my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I turn back to my friend.

"Why are you both doing this?" She asks.

"Doing what?" I ask, but I pretty much know what she's asking me.

"You're both stupid." She shakes her head.

"Oh okay...thanks." I roll my eyes at my friend as we continue to dance to Beyonce.

"You guys clearly want each other." She says, turning to look back at Ashley who's staring at us. "Why are you wasting Stacy's time, Spence? It's not right."

"I know." I drop my head on my friends shoulder. "I don't know what else to do." I mumble.

"Telling her the truth would probably be a good place to start." I lift my head and narrow my eyes at my friend.

"And what about Lexy?"

"I don't really care." She shrugs and rolls her eyes.

"That's not a solution." I shake my head and lay it back down on her shoulder.

"Well you should really do something about Stacy, it's clear she really likes you Spence. It's not fair to her, Plus she's hot." She adds with a shrug. I lift my head up to look at her.

"Gay much?" I say with a raised brow.

"For certain girls."

I shake my head and smile at my friend. "I'm so screwed mads." I groan.

"Definitely." She says and curls her lips up into a smile when I glare at her. "Come on." She pulls me back towards the group as the song changes to something upbeat. Oh now you wanna play something fast!

"So we back in the club. Get that bodies rocking from side to side (side to side). Thank God the week is done. I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life). Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up. No control of my body. Ain't I seen you before? I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes."

"Spencer, Spencer." Mikey says once I reach the table. "You were killing it out there." He says and most of the table concurs. I say most because Ashley doesn't say anything, she's looking down at her hands.

"Hardly." I shake my head and smile at them.

"Bullshit!" Joey speaks up.

"'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again. Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again. So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life. Gonna get you right. 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again."

"I taught her everything she knows." Madison says as she scoots into the booth next to Aiden. Well at least her and Lexy aren't at each others throats.

"Oh Spence, you remember that time we came here and had that dance off with those other chicks? It was like that scene straight out of white chicks." Lexy says and everyone but Ashley and Madison laugh.

"Oh my God, I wish I woulda been here for that." Aiden chuckles out and Madison rolls her eyes.

"Please tell me you and Spence won right?" Andrew asks.

"Hell yeah!" I speak up and all the boys cheer and clink their glasses together. They sure do get excited about the smallest things.

Hey! Where's my drink?

"I tossed it." Madison says when she sees me looking around for it.

"Meanie." I pout and cross my arms over my chest.

"You want me to get you something else baby?" Stacy stands and asks.

"Oooo, yeah." I clap my hands together and think of a different drink. "How about a blu-"

"Water." Madison cuts me off. "One is most definitely enough for you my friend."

"But technically I only had three-fourths of one. So I still have one-fourth left." I say matter of factly.

"You wanna another Seven and Seven?" Stacy asks.

"Damn Spence, you've been sober for months and your first drink of choice is a Seven and Seven?" Joey asks.

"Yeah." I nod, not seeing what the big deal was.

"That's hard core man." He nods and smiles. I can barely see his eyes under his beanie and shaggy hair.

"Okay Joey." I giggle at him.

"Babe?" Stacy questions. Oh, I never answered her.

"Um... another-"

"Nope." Madison cuts me off again, standing up. "Water Spencer." She gets in my face. Boo! She's no fun.

"Fine!" I shout to my friend then turn to my girlfriend. "Just a water." I tell her. She nods and smiles before walking off to the bar.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Ashley says abruptly, in a harsh tone. She gets up and walks away from the table without another word.

"What's wrong with her?" Lexy asks confused. Everyone around the table drops their heads and sips their drinks.

"She's realized that you're-" I elbow Madison, stopping whatever she was about to say cause I already know it was gonna be rude.

Lexy chuckles. I guess she doesn't take Madison seriously. She thinks it's only fun and games. A competition for my friendship. She's so wrong. If Madison didn't think that kicking her ass would upset me, she'd probably have done it already.

"I'm gonna go get another drink, anyone want something?" She asks, getting up from the booth. Everyone at the table calls out an order and Lexy looks overwhelmed.

"I'll come with." Mikey tells her with a smile, scooting out of the booth. Once they're far enough away I announce that I'm going to the bathroom.

"Sure you are." Andrew smiles.

I shake my head and chuckle at him before walking off to the bathroom.

I bob my head at the song that starts. "When you hear this in the club you gotta turn this shit up, you gotta turn this shit up, you gotta turn this shit up. When we up in the club, All eyes on us, all eyes on us, all eyes on us."

"Ashley." I call into the bathroom when I enter it. There's two girls the sink washing their hands and giggling about something.

"Brunette?" One girl turns around and asks me. I nod and she points to the stall at the end of the row.

"Thanks." I say and she nods before they leave. I bend down to check and see if anyone else is in the bathroom before I walk down to Ashley's stall. "Ashley let me in." I knock on the stall door. She opens it without saying a word. I close it behind me and lock it. I look at her face and I can tell she's been crying. I immediately move over to her. "Ashley why are you crying?" Her bottom lip trembles like she's about to cry again and it breaks my heart.

"I'm sorry." She shakes her head and wipes her face.

"No." I mimic her actions, wiping more of her stray tears. "Don't be sorry. Talk to me."

She takes a deep breath and sighs. "It hurts Spence. It hurts seeing you with her. I can't do this anymore." She shakes her head and my heart sinks. Is she referring to us? "I need to tell Lexy." She clarifies. Oh, that. "I need to tell her because I love you Spencer and I can't keep pretending when I'm around her that I don't. All I think about all the time is kissing you, calling you baby and holding your hand." She shakes her head. "But I have to sit and watch Stacy get to do all those things and it kills me, like I know it kills you to see me with Lexy. We can't do this anymore. I can't keep you a secret anymore. And I've never done this baby. I've never even thought about another girl besides Lexy since I've been with her. I would never-"

"I know." I cut her off, nodding. She's telling me that she's not a cheater and that I shouldn't think of her that way even though what we're doing right now is just that...cheating. I don't know what else to say to her. She's saying exactly what I've been wanting to hear for over a month, but the thought of breaking Stacy's heart...Lexy's heart... it's killing me. "I don't think Lexy will ever forgive me." I whisper as I lay my forehead against hers.

"I don't think Stacy will forgive me." She shakes her head against mine.

"We're so fucked." I whisper out through a chuckle. She joins in but we both know this is no laughing matter.

"I don't think Mikey approves of what we're doing." She says.

"I kinda figured." I reply.

"He told me that we're all like family and that Stacy would understand, that I should just tell her. I told him about us meeting in New York and he said Stacy will get that I met you first and we don't get to decide who we connect with." She finishes and I smile remembering the conversation we had a couple weeks back at the diner. "Plus Madison said that if I didn't tell Lexy soon she'd kill me." I chuckle. "She scares me Spence." Ashley says with wide eyes.

"Yeah, she's scary." I giggle out and Ashley joins in.

We sigh out of our laughter and she pulls me in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you." She whispers into my lips.

"I love you too." I reply honestly.

"We should probably get back out there before they come looking for us." Ashley says, reaching around me to open the stall door. I reluctantly pull myself away from her and turn to leave the bathroom.

"Helping her wipe?" Madison questions with a raised brow, arms folded across her chest.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask my friend with a smile.

"Lexy was gonna come see if you two were okay, I politely volunteered." She says and I smack my lips. "Okay so I told her to sit her ass down and drink her drink." She shrugs and Ashley and I both erupt into laughter.

"You're kidding right?" I ask my friend. The look on her face is telling me she's not. "You're a freaking riot Mads." I tell her as Ashley places one last kiss on my neck and we exit the bathroom.

"They're back!" Joey shouts a little too cheerfully.

"Everything okay?" Lexy asks her girlfriend as she takes a seat next to her in the booth. Stacy wordlessly hands me my water with a smile and a kiss on the cheek as I squeeze in next to her.

"I think we should get out of here and head back to the Ritz." Andrew suggests.

"Oooo yeah!" Madison agrees. "Roof top pool party!" She throws out and everyone cheers.

"The Ritz?" Lexy asks confused.

Oh shit!

I guess everyone forgot that Lexy didn't know anything about Ashley's secret rich life. Andrew clamps a hand over his mouth as Mikey slaps him in the back of the head.

"Yeah." Ashley shrugs, trying to act as nonchalantly as possible. "My parent's bought me this loft for graduation but I never stay there." She shakes her head.

"Your parent's bought you a loft at the Ritz and you don't stay there?" Lexy questions with a raised brow.

"But we barely got to dance." Stacy whispers in my ear.

"We can dance in the pool." I lean over and whisper back. My eyes catch Ashley's. She looks a little panicked right now. I think it's only fair we give them some space to talk about this. I stand up and pull Stacy away from the booth and everyone else follows suit. Andrew just shakes his head at himself, realizing the fight he probably just caused. We all head out the club and wait by the cars for Ashley and Lexy to come out the club.

"You think Ashley's gonna get in trouble?" Joey asks the group.

"Probably not." Stacy replies, shaking her head.

"I got twenty says Lexy's pissed." Andrew speaks up, taking out his wallet.

"I'll take that bet." Mikey agrees, doing the same. Joey and Stacy both pull twenties from their pockets and hand them to Andrew.

"So you're willing to lose sixty bucks right now?" I question Andrew.

"There's no way she can just not be upset about Ashley hiding this big of a secret from her." Andrew says with a smile and a knowing look. Which I'm sure is directed at me. After about ten minutes Ashley and Lexy emerge from the club.

"Well here they come now." Aiden says. We all turn to look at them as the exit the club. Waiting for a sign of either anger or love. Ashley says something and bumps shoulders with Lexy as Lexy giggles and takes Ashley's hand in her own.

"Booyah!" Mikey shouts as Andrew groans and hands them each their twenty back plus a twenty from him.

"There's just no way she's human man. I'm thinking Cyborg." Andrew shakes his head at the pair looking back down at his now empty wallet. Madison, Aiden and I all chuckle.

"She's fondant bro. Definitely not human." Joey jokes and we all laugh.

"Did you just call her fondant?" Aiden questions. Joey nods. "Wow." Aiden chuckles some more, just at Ashley and Lexy reach us.

"Party on the roof top, top of the world?" She shrugs and turns to me to finish her lyrics.

"Tonight, Tonight." I sing along and catch Madison just as she makes a gag face.

"Let's get out of here!" Stacy screams and all the boys cheer as we pile into the three cars and head to Ashley's place for a roof top pool party.

Songs Used-

Usher- DJ Got Us Falling In Love

Jeremiah- I Like

Beyonce- Dance For You

Will.I.Am and Britney Spears- Scream and Shout

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
1.2K 75 10
This is a spin-off story from my original story "Chucalissa Love Triangle" you gotta read that one first to understand this one , sorry ! Anyways .. ...
973K 22.3K 26
Spencer and Aiden have been together for almost four years and as far as she knows he's the guy that she wants to marry. It's Senior year and a lot t...
4K 286 12
Jay and Kristen have been best friends since childhood. Life has set them apart, seven years to be exact. Now, it has brought them back together. Kri...