You don't own me (A Dean Ambr...

By firefly88

Cassie was never good with the men. Her relationships never lasted long. But what will happen when innocent C... More

Intro
Unlikely Hero
Meeting the main man
Your not who I was hoping you we're
A slap in the dark
Caught in the act
Jealousy is how I roll
A violent outburst
The decision
Getting in over my head part 1
Getting in over my head part 2
Lack of motivation
An awkward situation
The lie begins
A talk with the father
It all came from nowhere
Rushed arrangements
Dress shopping

Giving into you

307 12 0
By firefly88

"Honestly dude I was shocked. I wasn't suppose to say anything though so make sure you keep your mouth shut" Roman ordered to Seth. "Wow! He's one lucky man to have girls wanking over him" He laughed along with himself. "The thing is, when she opened her door she looked really flustered, like she had been fucked beyond what she can cope with, she must be really hot for him. I don't get why they both won't just have angry sex, make up and get together" I shrugged to myself as I stood outside the door listening. I had just woken up. The guys didn't know I was up yet. I headed back to my room and closed the door silently. Laying on my bed, legs hanging off so my feet we're on the floor I looked through my phone. I didn't use social media but I knew Cassie had a facebook. I googled her name with facebook on the end. Scanned through the results until I came across her page. I clicked on it to see a picture on her profile of her doing a fishy face as Chloe grinned wildly next to her. She looked adorable. I clicked on the photos tab and began to scan through images till I found one of her alone. I stared at the picture I found. Blue skinny jeans, sandals, a black loose top that showed off just the right amount of skin and chest. She was very conservative in the way she dressed. I loved that about her. She had respect for herself. She was stood in front of a pier somewhere smiling sweetly at the camera. She looked really happy on this one also. I wondered what it would take for me to make her that happy. I locked my phone and dropped it next to me on the bed. I sat up when I heard the guys go out. Well she thinks about me while she touches herself. That surely was a good sign. I had really messed up recently, I was never able to control my anger. I had been known to go too far on many occasions. I had even hit girls in the past. 

The thing is I am unstable, clinically unstable. They could never diagnose exactly what was going on in my head but it was the reason why I had a bad rep. I didn't mind too much, I knew people talked. I was more bothered about the fact it was driving Cassie away. I had been watching her for a while, I always knew she would turn a guy like me away. That's why it took me nine months to approach her. I would always watch her dance alone each time Chloe left without her. She seemed so care free, I admire that about her. I worship the ground she walks on. The main problem was I didn't like others touching my things, my mind always set me to think if I wanted it then it was automatically mine. I knew I had to try and set this straight. I needed her by my side. I couldn't leave my brothers and live a straight life, I loved the way we lived. But I needed her to be patient with me and be there in the moments I wasn't working. I sat thinking more and more when my phone buzzed. I looked down to see it was a number I didn't have saved in my phone. I clicked to read it, my eyes went wide when I realized it was Cassie. 

"Hey" I shuffled around and eagerly wrote back. "Hey" I didn't know what else to say. "You ok?" I mumbled under my breath as I typed. "Yeah you?" I sat like a child waiting for his desert as I saw the typo thing move to show she was currently typing back. "Yeah" Ok? Something was wrong. She was hardly talking even though she text me first. "What's wrong? And no bull denying it" I saw her typing back. But then it stopped and she never replied. Something was off here. I decided to get sorted and turn up at her door. I hoped she wouldn't mind but in case she got mad I rushed to the shop and bought her flowers. I scanned them over not knowing which ones she would prefer. Then I remembered each picture on her facebook that had a flower in her hair we're sunflowers. Surely she loved them more if she always had one. I bought a bunch and waltzed straight down to her front door. I looked myself over the best I could without a mirror. Once happy I gave a soft knock on her door. I heard her walking towards the door when it went silent. "Cassie?" I called through. I knew she had seen me. "Cassie? I am not here to argue with you. I just came to give you these" I explained smoothly. She opened the door slowly and peeked out at me. She looked beautiful with no make up on. She had not been up long, I could tell. "Can I come in?" She pulled the door wider revealing she was only wearing something skimpy under her skimpy short dressing gown. I instantly felt my man instincts take over as I felt myself mentally drool. "How did you know? Their my fave!" She smiled softly allowing me in. I became a senseless caveman unable to reply to anything she said except with grunts and groans here and there. She giggled at me then I snapped out of it. "What you grunting for? Can't you use words anymore?" I laughed also. "Sorry, I erm...I'm tired that's all".

She placed the flowers on the side and then turned and looked at me. Her legs we're so damn long! And her skin was a perfect shade of caramel from tanning. I knew she was pale naturally but sunbathed a lot. My eyes wondered up her legs and then her body until our eyes met. She was smiling weekly at me. Shit she caught you looking Ambrose! I scolded myself. "Sorry" I mumbled looking away. "Coffee?" She offered. I agreed and sat down in the room. I began to curse out loud in a whisper to myself. She couldn't hear me. I went silent when I heard her enter the room with two drinks in hand. She handed me one and then sat in the arm chair pulling her legs up making herself comfy. "How have you been?" I asked. "Ok, bored mainly but that's what I get working at that place" I nodded. "What about you Dean?" The way my name rolled off her lips. It sounded amazing to me. I wanted her to say my name again but moaning it underneath me. I snapped myself out of it. "I'm ok, been better but..." I had to make this less awkward somehow. I didn't like us being like this. 

Cassie pov

I noticed I had left the vibrator on the coffee table. It was in a bag but the bag was see through. After throwing the other one out I felt instantly bad all day. Within hours I had gone and bought a new one and was already using it again last night. And yes, I did think about Dean. I was sick in the head. "Have you seem Roman recently?" He smiled. "I see him every day" I nodded. He looked at me knowingly. Did he know? Your paranoid Cassie just get a grip! I couldn't help but fidget in my seat, my eyes every now and again dropping to Dean's crotch when he wasn't looking. I bit my lip and looked away. Could I really go on like this? Pleasing myself pretending we was together in my fantasies? How long would it be till I cracked? I looked back at Dean, his face just so happened to be pulling the same expression that it does in my fantasy just before he makes his move. I bit down on my lip again. Dean's eyes noticed my action. "Dean?" I stood up and walked towards the door leading to the hall. He stayed where he was listening. It was do or die before I change my mind. I needed to get him out of my system! I needed to do this now. "You have one of two choices, you can either leave now because you are making me so horny I'm dying for it, or...you can come with me right now and fuck me" I continued to head to the bedroom unsure if he would except. I was about to open the bedroom door when I felt his hot breath from behind me. His hands either side of me on the door locking me in place. He pushed his face into my hair and kissed down onto me. I inhaled gently as I enjoyed his touch. I pushed the door open and his arms wrapped around me after spinning me to face him and he pushed me inside. His lips attacked mine and passionately assaulted my mouth. I gasped as he dug his fingers into my hips, he took that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth kissing me fully. I moaned against him wrapping my arms around his neck. 

I lost complete control as Dean took over and placed me on the floor while still kissing me with need and want. His hands moved to the tie on my dressing gown and pulled it off. It dropped to the floor leaving me in only my black laced underwear. He looked my body over and smiled in approval. He groaned as I slid my hands up his top allowing my nails to scratch his skin. His head fell back then came back forward. His eyes full of lust and passion and I was sure mine we're the same. I pulled on his t shirt and yanked it over his head then threw it to the floor. I instantly placed my hands back on his abs, my eyes wondered up and down his abs to his chest. He looked so strong and powerful, his build just right and not too over bearing. I moved my lips to his chest, his hands moved into my hair grabbed it in handfuls. I reached down as I kissed along his chest teasingly, nibbling every now and again, I undid his belt, then his jeans and pushed them till they dropped on the floor. I stopped what I was doing and stepped backwards away from Dean. I kept my eyes on his as I sat on the edge of the bed and did a come here motion with my finger. He didn't hesitate and climbed on top of me as we both moved further up the bed. I grabbed his neck and gently pulled him down as I fell back into the pillows and crashed our lips together. My body was screaming YES! YES! OH FUCKING GOD YES! Each time his hands moved along my bare torso I trembled beneath him. I slid my hands down his ribs until I reached his boxers. I paused feeling myself get nervous. I hadn't had sex with anyone else but Jack, that was eight years ago. It felt like being a virgin again. "You ok?" Dean asked between kisses. "I'm nervous" I honestly answered. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. Relax and just enjoy yourself. He pushed my hands off him and placed them above my head. I closed my eyes as his lips moved down my jaw and onto my chest. My breathing became rapid taking in every kiss he placed along my body. His hand slid under my back and in one swift movement my bra was undone. Lifting it up letting my chest free I inhaled too scared to see his reaction. I was never confident about my body. I hoped I was good enough for him. 

He took hold of my left breast and took my nipple in his mouth. I whimpered when he gently bit down, my back arched against him. I brought my hands back down into his hair, his other hand slid down to my panty line. His finger hooked under and he teasingly rubbed my skin getting lower then coming back up again. He continued until his hand fully landed into my folds. "Your so wet" He growled biting down a little harder making me moan. His large fingers rubbed up and down my folds making my back arch again each time he rubbed small circles on my clit. This was better than doing it to myself, his fingers we're talented and knew exactly how and where to touch me. I moaned out as he slid his fingers inside me. My eyes opened and rolled to the back of my head and I began to moan. His lips moved back up to mine and he aggressively kissed me curling his fingers on my spot. My eyes watered as he added another finger, sliding them back and firth and curling them as he got me right where I needed it. I reached down to his hard package and gripped it tight over his boxer. Dean exhaled deeply moaning, he shuddered a bit. "I can't wait any longer" He moaned out looking into my eyes. "I nodded to allow him to slide my panties off now leaving me bare under neath him. He looked over my body as he took his boxers off allowing himself to spring free. The size of him had me drooling. I decided to push him back to allow my mouth to take him all in. "Fuck!" He moaned out gripping my hair in a hand full. "Cassie, I need you now!" He moaned out louder but I didn't stop. I bobbed my head up and down licking and sucking his length. Every once in a while teasing him with licks around his tip. It got too much for him and he pushed me back so I was laid with my legs spread. We was so lust struck we never thought about protection as he positioned himself at my entrance knelt on his knee's.

He gripped my hips lifting me to reach him and slowly slid in. His eyes stuck on mine watching every expression I pulled. I moaned out deeply with every gentle thrust he made. Once he filled me completely he paused to allow me to get used to his size. I bit my lip as I waited for him to stop teasing me with his thumb on my clit. "You sure about this?" He asked with hooded eyes. "It's too late now" I moaned out as I ground myself around his cock. His pace began slow, both of us moaning with each full impact. His gripped tightened on me as he picked up the pace. Slamming into me harder and harder my moans began to turn into screams. He pounded into me so hard his own head dropped back and he moaned out the sexiest moan I had ever heard. That sent me over the edge and my insides tightened around him as I exploded cumming and reaching my climax. Dean leaned forward to lay on top of me, our bare skin touching. He latched onto my neck and fucked me even harder. I began to scream again but this time we both came at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 133K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
450K 26.5K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...