The Stepbrother / Cameron Dal...

By CrazyWolfGirl13

The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen? I don't know and I don't care. He is a s... More

Prologue
The Good Begining to a Bad Day
The Worst
The Party
Confusion
Why?
Dress Shopping and The Festival
Birthday Cruise
Birthday Cruise part 2
Birthday Cruise part 3
Character Q&A!!!
Found Secrets
Give Me A Break
All About You
My Everything
News
New Beginning
Good Times
spin off?

The Festival part 2

7.6K 152 66
By CrazyWolfGirl13

Chapter 7

I'm surprised by what I see.

"Surprise!"

"Oh my gosh! What's going on?"

"Tomorrow is your birthday Amelia. So we threw you a surprise party."

"I know that! But I forgot about my own birthday," I frown. Its true. I did forget my own birthday but I was thinking about the dare and what I'm going to do.

"Its okay. It happens to everyone some point I their life." Dad says.

"Happy birthday sweetie. I love you like my own daughter."

"Awe thank you Gina." I walk over to her and give her a hug. I do the same for my dad.

"So let's get this party started shall we?"

"Yes Louis we shall," I smile and laugh. Someone grabs my hand and pulls me out to the floor --- cleared of tables and chairs --- to dance.

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks Austin."

We dance and dance until I can't anymore. Being here with all of my friends and family is fantastic. I never thought that I could have such a cool birthday party. Especially in an Italian restaurant. Its amazing.

I walk off of the floor and to the table covered in drinks and snacks. I grab a water because --- you need to stay hydrated --- and I don't want soda right now. Once I open it and take a swig of water from it, I sit down at one of the nearest tables to rest. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Cameron sitting in the chair behind me. How did I not notice him before?

"Hey."

"Hey Cameron."

"I want you to have this." He pulls an envelope out from his pocket. I go to open it but he stops me.

"Don't open it until you're alone in your room tonight. Promise?"

"Promise." He stands up and walks away to who knows where. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm not nervous, I'm curious. Kat, Ari, Camille, and Annie come walking over to me.

"Hey what's in your hand?"

"Can I see it?"

"No Annie you can not. And it's an envelope Ari."

"Who gave it to you?"

"Nobody important Kat. I promise."

"Well not that that is over. Let's go dance then do presents. Sounds good?"

"It feels good." (Sorry I had to put that in there lol) I get pulled out onto the dance floor, and I drop the envelope. Great. I hope someone finds it. ( hint the sarcasm there )

Half an hour later

"Present time!" Jake yells.

"Just so you know, all of the gifts us boys give you, we had help from your friends which happen to be our girlfriends."

"Thanks for letting me know Liam."

"No problem."

I grab the first gift and see that its from Kat. I open it up and there is a bunch of makeup products in it. I know I don't wear much makeup but I like to experiment with different things.

"Thank you Kat!"

"You're welcome."

Then grab a present wrapped in newspaper. Great craftsmanship if you ask me. I open it and am greeted by a box. I tear it to see a pair of boot/heels from Annie.

"Thank you Annie!"

"Welcome."

I go through the rest of my presents. I got a bracelet from Louis, sandals from Ari, a flower headband from Camille, a white shoulder bag from Liam, new sunglasses from Jake, some nail polish from Bethany, and a necklace with matching earrings from Austin. Last but not least is my parents. (I didn't put Bethany's gift to Lia up top because I didn't have enough room)

"I know that you have been wanting to-" I ignore the rest of my parents speech to see Cameron behind them holding the envelope he gave me. He puts it in my jacket hanging up. I mouth a thank you and he just smiles.

"So here." A piece of paper is put in front of my face. I grab it then unfold it.

Dear Amelia,

Now that you are seventeen, we would like you to have a free trip to the Hawaiian islands. The trip will be three days on a cruise for you and your family. We will dock at different places for souvenirs and sight seeing. This trip starts tomorrow at three a.m. See you soon!

Sincerely,

Hawaiian Cruise Company

I can't believe this. I have been wanting to go to Hawaii for as long as I can remember. I'm so happy and excited for this. Wait. Three a.m.? Are they crazy?!?!

I must've said that out loud because dad responds.

"Well its so early because they have to take off in time to get there on time. And your welcome. I know how much you want to go to Hawaii." I jump up from my seat and give dad and Gina a bone crushing hug.

"Hey what about me?" Dad and Gina move out of the way and I see Cameron standing there with a smile on his face. I playfully gasp.

"You were in on it too?" He just nods with the smile still on his face. I run up to him and squeeze the life out of him. I'm starting to forgive Cameron for what he did to me those years ago.

"I missed your hugs so much."

"I did too." I put my face in the crook of his neck and sigh. Then I hear someone clearing their throat. We pull away from each other and see Annie with her arms crossed. I giggle. Cameron whispers something into my ear.

"I missed your giggle too. Its so cute." I can feel a shiver go down my spine. He then leaves my side and I feel..cold.

"Let's cut the cake then we'll all go home and pack for tomorrow."

"Yay cake!"

"What are we gonna do with you Louis."

"Admit it you love me."

"Okay okay. I do. As a brother." I laugh.

•••••

Today was amazing. I'm done packing, I finished half of the cake, and I got awesome gifts from the people I love the most.

Right as I was about to fall asleep I remember the envelope Cameron gave me. I get up out of my bed and go to my jacket sitting on my chair. I pull it out and open it.

Dear Amelia,

I know we have our hard times, but I just want to say I'm sorry. I know it might be a little late but I mean it. If you want to hear it from me in person..come to my room at 1:00 a.m. sharp.

From,

Cam

I smile. He actually said sorry. I look up at the clock and see that its almost one.

Now its time to go to his room. I put slippers on so no one can hear me walking down the hall. I turn my lamp off and open the door.

I step out and slowly make my way to the end of the hall. There's a little light shining from the bottom of his door. I knock slightly.

"Come in." He whispers. In open the door and there he is, sitting on the edge of his bed with nothing but a pair of shorts on. And with his hair, girl he is sexy af right now.

"Hey." I whisper.

"You came?"

"Well what's it look like?" I giggle quietly.

"You know I really did miss you when we weren't best friends. And I'm sorry that I was so mean to you back then. I was young and confused. I didn't know what to do. I'm so stupid for letting you go. I never meant to. It just. Happened. Again I'm so sorry I let this all happen. We needed each other. I needed you to be by my side. But all I did was push you away." He pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing. "I hate myself for that." He mutters.

"Camero-"

"Let me continue. Remember that day you pulled me into the bathroom and I said something about feeling a certain way?" I stay quiet and nod. "Well I lied to you when I said I didn't like you more as a friend. I loved you, I always have. But you would not talk to me so I started dating Annie. I absolutely hate that bitch. She's annoying as one can be. Maybe even more." He turns away from me and walks towards the far wall. I walk behind him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I forgive you." I don't know what it is, maybe my past feeling are coming back for him or what, but I actually forgive him. He turns around and takes my hands into his, they're warm and engulf mine. "Look. I'm sorry. I should've never left that day. I knew we both needed help. I was too caught up in my own drama that I was rude to you. Again I-" I'm cut of with something warm against my lips. His lips.

I close my eyes and let go of his hands. I bring them up to the nape of his neck and start to pull softly at his hair. He brings his hands down to my hips and lightly squeeze them. Suddenly he pulls away.

"We can't do this. We both have someone."

"You're right." I walk away but I'm pulled back by Cameron.

"Goodnight. See you at three."

"Goodnight." He pecks me slightly on my lips and I leave the room with a huge smile on my face.

Once I get into my room I lay down in the covers and sigh. I slowly drift off into slumber as I'm thinking:

What a great way to end a great day.

•••••••••••

OMGOMGOMG IT HAPPENED!!!!! AHDHSLXHSBXISBDH

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter. A new one coming sometime this week.

Love y'all!

Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5K 161 18
"We were just kids in love." Nicole is an outgoing senior in high school, hoping to make this year her best yet. She is the new girl in town and is l...
192K 3.4K 28
When her mom announces that she's getting remarried, Brooklyn is taken away! She's excited to start a new, happier chapter in her life and finally fe...
1.3M 21.2K 44
Maya is a 17 year old rebellious teen, that always seems to be getting into trouble. She has just been sent off to live with her older brothers so...