Adopted By My Step Brothers

By _wayward_

Cause of death? You guessed it. Both drug overdose. If you ask me they did it on purpose. They didn't love... More

I Hate Funerals | Chapter 1
Chapter 2| Awkward
Chapter 3| New Life?
Chapter 4| Dead
Chapter 5| Fun & Games
Chapter 6| A Normal Life?
Chapter 7| Regrets
Chapter 8| Exposed
Chapter 9| Bitten
Chapter 10| The Truth
Chapter 11 | Mates
Chapter 12 | LOVE?
Chapter 13 | She Returned
Chapter 14 "Gone"
Chapter 15 "Lost"
Chapter 16 | If You Need A Friend
Chapter 17: Time To Move on
Chapter 18: Love
Chapter 19: Side Effect
Chapter 20: All My Fault
Chapter 21: Liars Hurt
Chapter 22: Kingsley's POV
Chapter 23: New Eyes
Chapter 24: Pain
Chapter 25: Revelations
Chapter 26: Brother
CHAPTER 27: New Plan
CHAPTER 28: Someone Wants Me
CHAPTER 29: Escape
CHAPTER 30: Helping Hand
CHAPTER 31: RIP
Chapter 32: Act Of Love
CHAPTER 33: 911
Chapter 34: HEAT
Chapter 35: Role's Reversed
Chapter 36: Bury Your Emotions
Chapter 37: Romancing You
Chapter 38: My Secret
Chapter 39: Luna
Chapter 40: Baby Mama
Part 2
Sample: The Bosses Seduction
Currently Rewritting Editing Hey Guys!

All chapters under- rewrite- will be finished todayChapter 41: FOREVER:

42.6K 892 416
By _wayward_

Recap~

**I got to their house quickly but Instead of barging in like I usually do I knocked, letting them know I was here just in case they were in here doing anything nasty. I didn't want to see that. Oh gosh no.

The front door quickly flew opened and Greg looked so relieved to see me.

"Wha-" was all I managed to say as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

"What is it Greg?" I asked as he led me to the downstairs bathroom where Taylor was on the floor with bloodshot red eyes. She was crying.

I immediately got down onto the floor to hug her.
"What is it Taylor? Is it about grace again?" I looked at her for some kind of confirmation but I was answered with a blank stare so I looked up at Greg.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with her?"

Greg rubbed his fingers through his head roughly and pointed to the sink. I stood up and picked up the white stick and gasped when it read Positive for pregnancy.

My hand flew over my mouth as I took a step back.
"Oh god" nothing prepared me for this.

RECAP OVER ~

*****

Kale's POV

Kingsley left out early this morning to take care of a few things with commander George. I chose to stay behind so my mate could wake up to me. We brushed our teeth together, and then I laid her on top of me on the bed, listening to her heart beat against my chest. I often imagined the take I would make love to her, my brother and I of course. We had to do it together to complete the mate bond as a trio. We had yet to do it and I feel like that's the reason why she isn't as obsessed with us, like we are with her. It didn't matter that I was a vampire, or that my brother was a wolf. We NEEDED the sexual bonding to happen to make us complete with her, to make us one.

Kingsley and I both wanted to wait at least until she was 21. We always kissed her, held her and tried to make her feel good but we kept our sexual feelings at minimum. No matter how bad my brother and I both have wanted to wrip her clothes off and take her virginity, we controlled ourselves. Since she was a couple years younger then us we both felt like a mental connection with her was more important; then rushing into sex. We barely even discussed sex with her yet, so there was no way we could just do it.

"Kale." She purred moving her hips against the hardened area of my shorts. I bit my lips and lifted her face so was now looking at me. Her lust filled eyes told me she was reading my mind, so she knew how bad I wanted her right now. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth and massaged her mouth with it. 

I loved the moments of having my mate to myself, and the fact that me and my brother had to share her has its pros and cons. I knew she didn't feel complete unless we both had her because we were both her mates so it wasn't her fault that fate matched all three of us together. But I liked my alone time with her and kissing her on my own. But I also loved that it was both Kinglsey and i's Job to protect her and we both loved her more then anything. She deserved it.

"Mmmmm" A moan escapes her lips into my mouth and I couldn't help myself to start rubbing down her smooth back through her t-shirt, smoothing my hands down until I got her plump butt.

"I love you." She whispers staring at me with twinkling eyes. I pressed my lips together admiring her beauty, admiring everything about her beautiful body and her gorgeous face. I bent down to kiss her again. And then again, showering her face with kisses until she was laughing and turning her face away. I loved her with every part of me, and she knew it.

"So what did Kingsley say about the situation with
Taylor and Greg?" Ariel asks after we took turns showering. We got dressed quickly, and I made the bed as she stood. "haven't discussed it yet." I told her while moving her hair behind her ear with my finger.
"What do you think we should do?"

Ariel looked at me like I was insane. "Let them be together of course." She looked down at me and smiled. "Everyone deserves a chance at love, and since either of them found there mates, why not give them what they want?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Because if they do find there mates, it will be a messy situation for everyone." I informed her. "Not only that but now we have to deal with the werewolf council, and what they do about two unmated wolves having a child together." I sighed. Every since Ariel came home yesterday and told us this news it was just another complicated situation on top of another.

Kingsley and I hated the fact that we were now forced to deal with Ashton now. Even though we never discussed it I knew he was pissed off that one of his pack members was pregnant by someone in another pack, especially Ashton's. My eyes suddenly zoned out as a angry but calm voice invaded my head.

"They are here to talk." Said Kingsley and quickly ended the mind link. I was suddenly met with a pair of light eyes staring at me.

"What did he say?" Ariel expectantly asked knowing it was Kingsley who mind linked me.

"Your friends are here." I told her, kissing her lips one last time, my mate was in every way, irresistible. "Come on, it's time to talk."

NARRATOR

The thick tension in the living room was suffocating as Greg, Conor, Eleanor and Taylor sat around in the living room of the pack house. Kingsley stood by the bar in the living room  while drinking a glass of whiskey and watching everyone. He didn't want Greg to speak until Kale and Ariel joined them and everyone was present so he didn't have to repeat himself after this little meeting was over.

Kingsley was angry for many reasons. The first reason to be is that he hated Ashton's guts. He admitted to Kale time and time again of how he  wanted Ashton's blood on his hands and Ashton is as good as dead in his eyes. He vowed to himself that after Ashton sends his fighters and Kingsley sends his fighters to catch those rouges he would be done with his dealings with Ashton. Ashton wasn't to be trusted. Ashton crossed boundaries by touching their mate. He was also angry because he knows Greg is going to want to mark Taylor and make her his offices mate which is against werewolf law. The only way a werewolf is aloud to mark a human is if they are already mates or if ones original mate dies. This could get Kingsley in a lot of trouble with the werewolf council.

Kingsley's eyes quickly went to the doorway when Ariel walked into the living room followed by Kale. The mood in the room quickly lifted as Taylor and Eleanor went to hug her and Conor along with Greg greeted her without touching her. They knew Kingsley and Kale were strict on that. Kingsley even smirked at Conor knowing he wanted to hug Ariel out of respect, but he still wouldn't do it when her mates were around.

After hugging Taylor and Eleanor, Ariel walked over to Kingsley and smiled. His mood automatically changed when he saw her face.

"Mine." Kingsley growled lowly, pulling Ariel close. Eleanor couldn't help the laugh that slipped out of her mouth and as she tried to cover it with her hand but she wasn't alone on that one. Ariel laughed as well and kissed Kingsley on the cheek.

"I-i don't know what to do." Taylor blinked as tears rolled down her face. Everyone looked towards her, obviously shocked by her outburst. Taylor was just scared. Scared that Greg could possibly leave her and scared that Kingsley had to decide if they could be together. Greg immediately crouched down to her so he was at eye level with her. "What do you mean you don't know what to do? I'm here aren't I? We did this together I'm not going anywhere, just like I told you yesterday in the bathroom." He told her while rubbing her hair.

Ariel looked at Kingsley wondering if he felt any sympathy for them. She knew he had love in his heart but she didn't know if his hate toward Ashton would interfere with Greg and Taylor's relationship and raising the baby.

This time Ariel spoke up and wanted nothing but to defend them. "I know they have only been together for a month but they aren't children. They are fully capable of handling this responsibility." She told Kingsley and he looked at her thoughtfully.

"Taylor." Greg whispered, making her look into his eyes. He was getting very emotional.
"This is only a sign if you ask me. We were meant to be together and stay together and this baby proves that." He then kissed her head and the tears that flowed down her face. Ariel quickly walked towards them and sat on the couch  next to taylor.
"Now that I'm out of shock I can honestly say that this is a beautiful thing, babies aren't mistakes they are miracles. You and Greg are perfect for each other." Ariel told her and her lips went into a smile as well.

"We are, aren't we." Taylor looked at him and he nodded. Ariel totally understood why taylor reacted the way she did when she found out she was pregnant. Blood shot red eyes, crying, shock. What guy actually sticks around after dating a girl for a month and then she gets pregnant? If he was any ordinary player guy he would have left as soon as he saw the pregnancy test. But Greg and Taylor were in love so Everyone knew he wasn't going anywhere.

"Now I feel happy about this." Taylor blushed rubbing her stomach which was flat. Ariel knew she was imagining herself pregnant and how big she would get. "Good." Ariel smiled. "Pregnancy is beautiful and not something you should be afraid of, especially with all of us around to support you."
She assured Taylor.

"I will mark her and make her my mate. Even if she isn't who the moon goddess sent to me." Greg's daring words made everyone look at him.

"Says who?" Kingsley growled standing to his feet. Taylor flinched in fear from his powerful demeanor.
Marking someone and making them your mate  was a very serious matter and shouldn't even be discussed unless an alpha calls it. Kingsley was also tired of everyone talking amongst themselves like he wasn't even in the room.

"Kingsley!" Ariel shouted in a disgust. Before she could do anything Kale was by her side. Ariel And Eleanor Felt it was so thoughtful of Greg and very Beautiful that he was taking responsibility for what he did. He and Taylor made a baby, and now he was willing to mark her even if she wasn't his fate given mate. But Kingsley wasn't agreeing.

"You are making these plans but you haven't discussed anything with me." Kingsley's voice was calm and leveled as he looked at Greg awaiting an answer but everyone knew he could snap any second.

"What your doing is amazing Greg." Eleanor nodded in approval. "Quiet Eleanor." Kale barked at her while clenching his jaw. She was always annoying to the brothers and they hated for her to be involved in important discussions such as this.

"Alpha, I love her." Greg stood tall and proud while looking at Taylor then back at Kingsley.

"I will do anything for her and our child and I just need you to understand that I won't be able to go on and live my life knowing I have a child that I can't raise, or a woman that I can't love." Greg's voice trailed off as he stared at Kingsley awaiting answer.

Silence.

Everyone waited for Kingsley to say something but he stood there as if thinking about letting a man be with his girlfriend and child was the hardest decision in the world. The only time Kingsley said anything was when Ariel stood up again and slowly walked passed him.

"If you don't let them be together I will
Make sure you regret it." She whispered in anger while continuing to walk. He tried to grab ahold of her hand but she quickly snatched herself away from him and left the pack house.

"You do know that when you mark her and make her your mate then she will have to leave this pack and become apart of Ashton's?" Kale asked Greg and he nodded. Kale tilted his head to the side and continued. "Do you also know that marking a wolf who is not your mate will start an uproar from the werewolf council?"

"I've already thought about everything and I'm willing to do anything for her, I'm making that obvious." Greg looked at everyone with pure honesty in his voice. Kale smiled, then shook his head from side to side. "You won't be the one dealing with the punishment of marking her. The council will put the blame on your alpha."

Greg looked a little stunned but didn't reply
To Kale. "Alpha Kingsley." Greg looked to him to get his attention. Kale shook his head in disapproval at Greg while Kingsley was still reeling from what Ariel just said to him but he still listened to Greg speak.
"I ask you permission to mark Taylor, to mark her and take her to be apart of Alpha Ashton's pack. I ask you to let me treat her as you treat your mate And give her anything she's ever asked for and To love her and raise our child together." Anyone could hear the desperation in his voice. Eleanor knew Kingsley couldn't say no to this. Especially since Ariel threatened him.

Kingsley looked at Taylor's crying face and then back at Greg and his determined eyes. He then thought about his beautiful mate threatening him and how fucked up it was for even letting her down like this. He afraid of the council, he just didn't want to deal with them if he didn't have to.

"I have to speak with Ashton about this but I say you may do as you please with Taylor and your child." Kingsley announced and it seemed as though everyone was holding their breaths and just started breathing again.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Taylor began but Kingsley narrowed his eyes at her and looked at Greg.
"Don't disappoint me. Do as you say and treat them well. "

Greg nodded and went to go hug Taylor while Conor and Eleanor hugged happily and Kale mind linked Kingsley to see where she had run off to.

Ariel's POV

People may think I treat Kingsley better then kale. I don't know if my friends think so but they've never said a thing and I knew they would if they felt this way. The Thing is I don't treat him better. I don't favor him and I don't love him more then I love kale. I love them both equally the same and They know that.

Kale has always been the easy going one. He always understands, he's barely ever difficult. He's a sweetheart and he never had a problem showing his love for me or even saying the words.

But Kingsley....

Everyone knows it took a lot of tears and emotions to get Kingsley to open up to me. So yes I have to give him extra time sometimes. I have to have talks with him and express my love for him as he does the same because I know Even though he's a big tough  werewolf he's a lovable yet troubled young pup at heart.

I understand the both of them or at least I thought so. I didn't know why my mate would even second thought letting my best friends boyfriend be with her and raise the child they made Together. It was just insane to me that he actually had to stand there And think about the decision. It made me think what would I do if i was in the same position.

"There you are!" A relieved girly voice made me look up. Eleanor and Conor were coming towards me so I stood up while holding my stomach and walked towards them.

"Did you hear the news?" Conor asked me.
"Alpha Kingsley decided to let Greg and Taylor do what they want."

I nodded. "I knew he would."
Considering my little threat he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

"So where are they now?"

"Well that's what we came to tell you." Eleanor looked a little urgent but tried to hide it.
"The fighters just left so Kingsley and kale met them at the pack border to send them off and...."
Eleanor looked at Conor and Conor bit his lip.

"And what?" I yelled to the both of them. I was pregnant and agitated every second of the day this was not the time to play the guessing game.

"Ashton showed up." Eleanor finished and that's all she had to say because I was already heading towards the boarders.

"Hey slow down!" Conor called from behind me. Okay maybe I exaggerated a little my stomach isn't that big at all. I look like a small pregnant person but I feel really fat so I was really really surprised at how fast I was walking. I just really didn't want anything to go wrong right now. I thought if I was there, Kingsley, kale and Ashton would act accordingly.

"Your so bad ass." Eleanor winked while walking beside me. She actually thought I was such a tough one especially while pregnant while I just saw myself as a big baby with long blonde hair. Literally.

As we got closer to the borders I could see everyone standing closely together near the lake that separated our territory from the other side.
Kale and Kingsley were next to each other but Ashton was walking away from my mates with his beta and Greg and Taylor were off to the side a few feet away from my mates having a discussion of there own.
I walked away from Eleanor and Conor and headed  right up to my mates stepping Between them only for Kingsley to immediately grab my hand.

Even from far away Ashton's eyes fell on me instantly but I forced myself not to look at him just yet so he turned and continued to walk toward his black escalade to leave our territory.

"What's going on?" I quickly asked Kingsley.

"I called Ashton here to talk." Kingsley responded while staring at me intensely.

I was shocked by every word. He called Ashton, here. To our pack?To talk? What level of maturity was he making it up to?

"Okay." I cleared my throat. "What did he say?"

"He's not going to come between the relationship, neither am I." Kingsley confirmed. "We both civilly agreed to let Taylor join his pack and for Greg to mark her but that will have to be kept a secret."

"Because of the werewolf council." I added with a sigh and Kingsley nodded.

NARRATOR

A few days went by after the fighters had been sent to seek out the rouges. Commanders were communicating with Alpha Kingsley and he has been told that the rogues have been very low key so the fighters  don't want to attack just yet.

As for Ariel and her friends,
Everyone's relationships seemed to be back on track at the moment as well. Conor and Eleanor were communicating much better and learned that talking things out instead of pushing each other away was the best thing to do and they've been perfect ever since.

Greg and Taylor were preparing to leave alpha Kingsley's pack. Taylor just didn't want to leave until Ariel went into labor and she could spend time with her god daughter before she moves to another pack. Taylor and Greg were so happy about the baby that it made them love each other even more. Taylor trusted Greg with her heart and she knew deep down that he wouldn't abandon her. She knew he was in it forever.

Kingsley's POV

I made it my job to make sure the entire pack house was empty. No Ava or Ben, and no commanders to interrupt us.
I made sure they all went to the party early. My brother and I sent Ariel a note telling her to come to the pack early and kale had just mind linked her a few minutes ago telling her to come now.

Lately I feel like we haven't been romantic enough with her. We took her out to dinner in the city, and we show her as much love as we can give but I always feel like it's not enough. Kale and I both vowed to ourselves that after she has our baby we will do more for her to show her our appreciation.

"She's coming." Kale announced while glancing out of the window near the door. I couldn't wait to see Ariels expression when she walked in. I knew she would love everything we did for her in here.

we both watched from the bottom of the stairs as the knob on the front turned and the door opened. In walked our mate looking so Beautiful as always. I watched as her face lit up in shock as she examined the house. The lights were Dimly lit and candles were lit everywhere creating a red glow through the house. She gasped when she saw her first present a few feet in front of her.

She was about to walk towards us to hug us but I stopped her. "Look what we got for you first." I told her and she smiled and nodded.

She turned and headed for the gift wrapped box. It was a small red box with a red ribbon on top. Her smile deepened as she opened the box and picked up the piece of jewelry.

"Its beautiful." She gasped with wide eyes. It was a gold necklace with my name and Kales name on it with a diamond heart between our names.

"Let me put it on for you." Kale said while walking over to her. He took the necklace from her pretty little fingers and put it around her neck, tightening the clasp so it could hang right below her neck.

"Oh my god I love it." She fussed happily starring at the both us like we were her entire world.

She was about to hug kale again but he stopped her.
"Your not finished yet." He teased while holding her hand up to his mouth to kiss it.

Her eyes widened at the both of us.
"You mean there's more?"

Kale and I both nodded and she couldn't help herself but to hug us and then she  continued to search for her presents.

In total we brought her ten gifts but the tenth one we were going to give her later. The gifts included the necklace with our names, I brought her a diamond bracelet with a small wolf pendant on it and she fell in love with it instantly. We decided to give her the booklet of notes we wrote for her when we left her in American all those months, we never told her that we both actually wrote letters to her but we were never able to send them. Another gift she discovered was our plane tickets to go On a Vacation after she gives birth.

She deserved to get away for a while.

We brought her these pretty little notebooks that she could write in. We got a lot in different colors because we knew how much she loved bright colors. We got her another laptop, we gave  her our scrapbook of drawings of her. Kale and I loved to draw her because she was so pretty and looked so mesmerizing even drawn on paper.

Last but not least after scattering around the house as if it was a treasure hunt searching for her presents she found the ninth one in the kitchen counter. She sauntered up to it and held it next to her ear to shake it. When she noticed she couldn't hear anything coming out of the box she smirked at us and wripped the box open.

She gasped while holding a key in her hand.
"A car!" She screamed and ran towards us hugging us both at the same time.

"Well we know we brought you one before but you've never even driven it."

"Thank you so much." She was kissing us both while still admiring the key.

After her laughter died down she looked at us and her smile disappeared.

I was confused. "What's wrong?"

"I hope you both know that with gifts or without them I still love you both unconditionally." She folded her arms offensively.
"I'm a girl and I love these things, gifts but I need you two, waking up with you and the two of you giving me love is all I need."

I crushed her small body into mine and kissed her.
"Of course we know this but you mean the world to us and that is why we did this. To show our appreciation and to show you that you mean something great to us."

"And because we never do anything romantic for you. " kale added while kissing the back of her head.
I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall and saw that it was fifteen minutes pass eight o'clock.

"We need to get to the party before everyone starts to wonder where we are." I kissed her one time and we began to prepare to leave for the party.

Ariel's POV

Going on a trip to spend some quality with my mates was definitely something I was looking forward too. I loved the necklace and bracelet they got me and I couldn't wait to read the letters they wrote me. I couldn't help but feel so blessed to have them. They were one of kind, and all mine.

We walked in a comfortable silence but when Kingsley stopped walking and stared straight ahead, I felt that something was actually wrong.

"What is it?" Kale immediately asked.
Kingsley stayed silent for a few minutes, he was mind linking someone. When he was finished his face turned serious while looking at kale.
"The commander who is with our fighters just sent me code 9."

kale then nodded understanding what Kingsley meant but i I didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about.

"Code 9?" I asked confused as we continued walking. "What's that?"

Kingsley looked down at me, his jaw occasionally twitching. "It means they are about to attack."

My eyes widened as I continued to look at him. All I could think about was Theodore and the bad feeling retuned to my stomach.
"You finally made it!" I heard form a far and then I was being pulled away from my mates.

Taylor was leading me by the hand into the diner Hall. "Are you okay?" She asked while seeing my spaced out expression. I quickly tried to get Theo out of my head.
"I'm good." I smiled. Everyone looked great all dressed up wearing  masks that only covered there eyes. I saw cat masks and batman masks along with superman and dozen of different themes.

"Great let's find everyone!" Taylor suggested while making our way throughout the crowd. We found Eleanor, Conor, Greg and lots of other people from different packs surrounding them.

"Hey little sis." Eleanor cheered hugging me tightly. She was wearing a pikachu mask from the cartoon Pokemon that I'm positive we all use to watch when we were children. I didn't wear a mask just a simple light pink floor length gown and some heels. Taylor was wearing a cat mask and Greg was wearing a batman mask with a black suit. Conor was wearing a black suit as well and some cartoonish mask.

I hugged everyone and we fell into conversations and dancing. I was actually enjoying myself. I even felt my baby girl kicking here and there and I felt slightly nauseous so I guess Theo was right, it was my pregnancy that made me afraid of him fighting. I suddenly felt so stupid for telling him and everyone else about my 'Bad Feelings.'

As we all danced I couldn't help but look around the room at everyone else. I also had a eery feeling so when I looked across the room I wasn't surprised to see Ashton.

But what did surprise me was that his attention wasn't on me. He was dancing and laughing with a women. I watched in awe as he placed his arm around her waist and pulled her close as the song changed to a slow one. She was wearing a long red dress and her hair lay flat and parted down in the middle. She looked to be in her early thirties. But beautiful nonetheless.

I knew I was staring too long and too hard when he finally adverted his eyes at me. I quickly turned back around pay attention to my friends. But I figured it was too damn late for that when I felt his presence behind me.

My friends all looked at me and then at Ashton who was staring behind me. Taylor had the biggest awkward expression on her face.

"Alpha." They all greeted him while I just stood nervously.

"Ariel." His deep voice made me turn around and face him. His blond curly hair was the first i paid attention to. Then I admired his dark blue suit that looked great on him.

"Can I have this dance?" He held out his arm for me to take and I thought about it. He's friendly with Kingsley now and he's here with another women. What this his way of telling me that we can be normal friends again? I took his arm to dance to find out.

He led me to the middle of the crowded dance floor as the slow song continued to play. His one arm snaked around my waist immediately but he didn't dare touch my butt. He would have gotten smack if he tried though.

I felt so many eyes on me.

My friends were watching, a few pack members were watching, and my Mates were burning a whole through my face that's how much they were watching me yet I couldn't spot them anywhere.

"You look amazing." Ashton smiled genuinely snatching my attention right back. He looked at my necklace with my mates names on it and he reached out to touch it.
He then returned his hand on me as we continued to sway back and forth.

"I am so sorry." He began. " I caused so much conflict on our friendship because of my childish feelings. I caused trouble between you and your mates and I am deeply sorry Ariel."

I was so relieved. A smiled tugged at my lips.
Before I could say anything he continued.

"I met a women, I met an amazing women a few days ago and now I understand why you picked them over me." He said genuinely and I gasped.
"You found your mate!"

He smiled again and I felt like world peace was coming. Ashton has found his mate. I couldn't have been happier. I hugged him and then pulled back to look at him again.

"You found your mate!" I said excitedly and then A piercing pain shot through my stomach making me quickly grab it and crouch down.

"Are you okay?" I heard Ashton say. Moments later I was feeling dizzy and my legs were wet.

Three days later I was released from the hospital and was excited to be Back at the house. A big dinner was being prepared for the entire pack tonight and I was so happy. Everything was going perfect in my life right now. I no longer had to worry about Ashton, he found his mate and our friendship was back to normal which was so refreshing.
That stupid girl from the past, Tracey was long gone and out of the picture. The last I heard of her she was in some Mental asylum for schizophrenia, well that's what Kingsley told me anyway.

We had no word about that crazy girl Minnie either. We figured her father Sarge probably found her again and was probably brain washing her again but who cares? As long as they stay as far away from here as possible.

I just knew that I trusted my mates and I loved them to pieces. Our daughter was further proof  that we all belonged together and this a Forever thing.

"What are you doing?" Taylor giggled while walking up next to me. I was staring out of the window at my mates and everyone else who was setting the food on the large tables outside of the pack house.

"Just watching them." I grinned. Taylor put her arm around my shoulders and sighed.

"Life is so good right now." She smiled and I smiled as well. "But you're leaving." I playfully pouted even though I was actually sad.

"I'll only be a few miles away." She shrugged and I felt even happier. She was right. Ashton's pack wasn't far from us at all, we could always see each other.

"She's waking up." Ava mumbled from behind us. Taylor and I immediately ran over towards Ava who was sitting in a rocking chair in our room. She's been so in love with Hadlee every since we brought her home and didn't want to give her up, not even for anyone to hold her.

"Hello sunshine." I whispered as my daughter peeked up at me. I watched as her mouth went into a lazy smile and her eyes slowly closed as she was fast asleep again.

Taylor and I couldn't help our 'Awwwwww' that slipped out but Ava immediately shushed us so we wouldn't wake her back up.

"Girls come on!" Eleanor yelled from the doorway.
"It's time to eat." She told us and then disappeared back downstairs.

Taylor and I kissed Hadlee one last time before following Eleanor down the steps and toward the back door of the pack house.

Everyone was back here. Almost the entire pack was eating and sitting at the tables eating and laughing.

Taylor and Eleanor ran to find seats and I searched for my mates. I found Kingsley and kale standing on the side of the pack house.

"What are you two doing?" I smiled walking up to them. They both turned towards me and I walked to kale first and let him wrap his arms around me.

"I've been trying to contact my commanders since the day you've been in labor, it's been three days. This isn't like them." Kingsley actually looked worried but I wasn't.

"They are probably staying low key or something and can't get back to you right now." I told him.
Kingsley didn't say a word so I put my hand on his chest to get his attention.

"Remember when you told me not to worry?" I raised my eyebrows and Kingsley nodded.

"Well I'm not worried and you shouldn't be either. Theo convinced me that everything will go fine so I'm relaxed about the situation. Stop thinking about it and let's go eat." I smiled and Kingsley reluctantly agreed.

Kale, Kingsley and I walked towards the back of the pack house and joined everyone at the tables. Greg, Conor, Taylor and Eleanor and I shared the same table and immediately began devouring the delicious food that was made for us.

Fried chicken, corn bread, baked macaroni and cheese and lots of other tasty meals were prepared for this big dinner.

As I laughed with Taylor from across the table I noticed Kingsley was standing up from his chair and then kale did the same. Every single person quieted down so they could speak.

Kingsley's POV

Standing and taking a good look at all my hard work was relieving. My pack was fierce and a damn good one. They were loyal and respectful and deserved the best life I could give them. I took a look down at Ariel and felt my entire body getting fuzzy. It wasn't something I wouldn't actually say out loud to anyone but she makes me feel things, amazing things and I loved her with everything inside of me.

"Let me just say that I am very greatful for Each and every one of you. I am mostly greatful that when you all discovered who kale and i's mate was, you treated her with respect immediately. I couldn't have asked for a better pack."

Everyone smiled and looked at me admirably. I looked at kale who was grinning as well because he knew what I was about to say next.

"Ariel is our mate. Our Heart and she means everything to us." I looked at my mate with no smile on my face to let her know that I was serious.

"We are mates and destined to be together." Kale spoke up. "But what makes it so amazing is that we could make her more of ours by proposing with a ring, two rings to be correct. And make another promise to love honor and cherish her forever."

By this time kale and i had both of our rings out and standing in front of Ariel. She began crying happy tears while everyone cheered us on.

Kale put his ring on her left hand while I put my ring on her right hand and admired her rings with a big smile.

She jumped out of her chair and hugged us. She squeezed us and kissed us like her life depended on it while the pack continued to cheer us on.

It was amazing that she happened to be our mate and even more great that we can marry her and she would belong to us in the human world as well.

As Ariel and kale hugged and showed her rings off to her friends and the pack I managed to separate myself and disappear into the pack house. My fighters and commanders were just constantly on my mind, I knew something was wrong I could feel it.

I reached to my main commander Eric in the Mind link but his end was dead. He wouldn't answer me. My concentration dissolved when the phone in the kitchen began ringing. I wasted no time getting to it and answering.

"Alpha!" Eric's phone flooded into the phone. I could hear that he was panicked and even worse, he sounded scared.

"Commander Eric tell me what has happened." I commanded in my alpha tone just as Ariel ran into the kitchen.

"One of the fighters! Theodore,." Eric breathes heavily. "Alpha something terrible has happened."

Ariel's eyes were the size of saucers and I could tell she was about to freak out. I had one thing on my mind at this time, this gift that she had, it was real beacause she knew something was going to happen, She felt it and not even her mates believed her.

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...