The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Nar...

By DarkWolf991

Naruto Uzumaki found out about everything. But what if once he talked to the Kyuubi, he decided to seek out t... More

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Rise of the Omakes
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

35.4K 1.2K 637
By DarkWolf991

Yoo~ New chapter, new life, new awesomeness and thank you fans for voting for my story and all of that jazz.

For all of your Kuroko No Basuke fans, I uploaded a story; Group Chat (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic) Find it on my profile~

Read it and enjoy it~~~ Thank youuu~

On to The Jinchuuriki Alliance;

~Wolfie

___________________________________________

I am a human being, capable of doing, terrible things.

Run.

~ Run by AWOLNATION.

Previously;

"He is our leader." Utakata spoke.

Gaara nodded, "He is, indeed."

Yagura chuckled, "He has much to learn, I can help him with that."

Fuu rolled her eyes, "That was a dick move, Yagura-kun."

Yagura raised his eyebrow, "Was it?" He was responded with a mixture of agreements and nods. "Alright fine. But I am not wrong."

"Perhaps not." Gaara said. "But this isn't the end."

Utakata stared at the space where Orochimaru disappeared from. "It's only the beginning."

This chapter;

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 27 - Run

Sakura stared hard at Naruto from her white bed. The blonde boy was sitting in between her and Sasuke's sickly-white hospital beds.

"Repeat that." She ordered with a frown on her face.

Naruto lifted his line of sight and looked at Sakura. The girl was a pale colour and the green of her eyes was dimmed a little bit. She was exhausted, her body was physically drained and her chakra levels were close to finishing before she had fallen unconscious in the battle against Orochimaru.

Naruto took a quick glance at Sasuke, who was still knocked out from the fight. He sighed, annoyed that he didn't reach them in time before they were attacked, or when... Naruto looked at Sasuke's shoulder, where he knew the curse mark was. He wished he could have stopped the curse mark from being put on to Sasuke.

The blonde boy set his eyes on Sakura – who was silently fuming again.

"I engaged in battle with Orochimaru." He said simply. Repeating his words, as Sakura requested.

Sakura's teeth grit against each other and her fist clenched as she instinctively and angrily pulled her fist back and swung. Naruto saw it coming, he didn't see the point of dodging but in all honesty he was surprised that she would do what she did. Sakura's pale fist hit Naruto's face and there was an ugly CRACK sound before Naruto's face was turned to face the side of the room.

Even while Sakura was weak and drained from a battle with a Sannin, she was strong enough to deliver a blow capable enough to make Naruto bleed. The said Jinchuuriki had wide eyes with his mouth slightly ajar and his blonde locks covering his unbelieving eyes.

Sakura was angry.

She was furious.

"How dare you." She spat. Naruto lifted his head slightly as a coppery taste filled his mouth and he resisted the temptation to spit the blood onto the floor to reduce the taste filling his senses. His eyes were still wide and he didn't understand what Sakura was so angry at. "How dare you risk your life and engage in a physical battle against one of the Sannin, when you know that you are not strong enough to defeat him. How dare you nearly get yourself killed for such a stupid fucking reason!"

Naruto couldn't believe his ears. Sakura was scolding him – no, it was more than that. She was enraged that Naruto risked his life for them.

The blonde looked up at her, "It's not a stupid reason."

Sakura clenched her teeth, "It is a stupid reason. Getting yourself killed in the process wouldn't have helped Sasuke and I in any way, and we were drained, what if you ran out of chakra too? What good would you be then?!"

'Unlikely for me to run out of chakra.'

'True, but she's got a point.'

"Are you listening to me Naruto?!" Sakura shouted at him. Naruto looked up again and nodded slowly. "You are an imbecilic moron and you are downright idiotic." She snapped. "Now go get me something to eat because I'm starving while I calm myself down!"

Naruto allowed a small smile to reach his lips as he looked at her with a fond expression. "Of course, anything particular?"

Sakura turned her head to face the wall and refused to make eye contact with him. Fire burning in her once-dull eyes. "... Dango would be great." She grumbled.

Naruto chuckled and stood up. He walked towards the door and stopped, looking back at Sakura once again. "Sakura?"

The pinkette grunted. "What?"

Naruto pursed his lips and then smiled, eyes soft. "Thank you."

Sakura rolled her eyes and waved her hand, "Yeah, okay, whatever, now get me some food."

Naruto laughed and left the room.

The white hospital room was left in silence until the bed next to Sakura creaked quietly.

"Why was he bleeding?" A husky and familiar voice which filled Sakura with relief spoke.

Sakura rolled her eyes at the question. "Because he's an idiot."

"I didn't know that idiocy caused people to spontaneously bleed." Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

The pinkette pursed her lips. "I think it's a new phenomenon."

Sasuke nodded, "Ah, of course." He paused for a second until he felt the burning sensation in his shoulder.

"Sasuke?"

The said boy cried out and gripped his neck. Sakura tensed and froze. Sasuke ripped his shirt off and clutched the curse mark, scratching at it and leaving pink trails where his nails were.

Sakura's eyes widened and she screamed for help, for someone anyone to come and help us.

She screamed, she screamed and continued screaming because she couldn't stand up. She couldn't stand because they had tied both Sasuke and Sakura's legs to the bed posts since they were thrashing around while unconscious.

They said that it would help them. Well it wasn't helping them now.

She only had her hands free but she couldn't reach out and help Sasuke because he was too far.

It didn't stop her from trying though.

Her ankles were red from the tight binds holding her down as she attempted to drag herself onto Sasuke's bed and help him as he screamed in agony while his cursed mark glowed a red colour and started to expand along his body.

"Sasuke!" Sakura felt tears falling down her face as her eyes were full of horror, she felt blood arising and dripping down her ankles as she continued to scream.

Sasuke grit his teeth to stop himself from crying out in complete and utter pain, it hurt more than anything he could imagine. He felt like a thousand needles were stabbing him while a hammer was attacking his shoulder.

The pink-haired girl shouted again, "Naruto! Naruto!" She screamed for one of the two people she could always count on.

Loud footsteps which sounded like they were sprinting landed themselves in front of the room. The plate of Dango was quickly dropped onto the ground and Naruto rushed to Sasuke's side and held the boy's pale torso between his hands.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted out, his voice low and bitter. Bitter towards the effeminate bastard who did this to his friends.

Sasuke continued to thrash around as his eyes kept flashing with the Sharingan and then back to his normal onyx eye colour, then again to the Sharingan.

Naruto breathed in and out very heavily and his eyes were the widest they had ever been. He didn't know. He didn't know what to do. Naruto didn't know what to do.

'Kurama!'

'I'm thinking! Give me a moment!'

'WE DON'T HAVE A MOMENT!'

'Hold him down!'

Naruto clenched his teeth together and he put on of his hands up in a jutsu, "Seal!" Sasuke's arms were quickly pinned down onto the bed as he kept growling and crying out.

'It's a demon curse seal.'

Naruto held Sasuke's arms down as he felt Sasuke pushing back the seal and the black haired boy's face was being filled by the seal's patterns.

'It's a demon curse seal so it can only be reversed or taken away by... Of course!'

Kurama continued to think quickly and out loud in Naruto's mind in a hurry. 'What?!' Naruto thought.

'It can only be reversed by another demon! I'M A DEMON!'

Naruto didn't even have to consider the options. As if there were any other options.

'Do it!"

'But you would have to-'

'I don't care! Hurry!'

Kurama responded by filling Naruto's hands with blood red chakra and instructing him to hold it down on Sasuke's curse mark. The Uchiha froze when the soothing chakra smoothened the pain from the curse mark. It still hurt, but not as much.

Naruto, on the other hand, was in pain.

He absorbed the curse mark with the Kyuubi's chakra and breathed heavily, in and out. He was nearly done when the pain hit his brain.

He swung his head forward and grit his teeth and narrowed his eyes at the chakra seeping out of his hands and pulled the chakra back into himself as he should be doing.

"Naruto..." The said boy heard a female voice speak his name.

Naruto was covered by the cursed seal's mark and his whiskers were deepened and sketchy. His eyes glowed red and animalistic sharp teeth arose from his mouth. He bent down slowly and traced the curse mark left on Sasuke's shoulder with his teeth.

Sakura was visibly shaking and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Naruto had absorbed the cursed seal.

Naruto's vision went hazy as he growled into Sasuke's shoulder and pulled his head up and tugged at the black chakra one more time.

The cursed mark on Sasuke's shoulder disappeared quickly and Naruto stood abruptly, head swaying backwards and forwards.

Sasuke exhaled and inhaled deeply as his watery eyes saw Naruto – face covered by the black patterns of the cursed seal, with the glowing and misty red eyes – staring at him with a blank expression.

The room was in silence, only broken by the sniffs from Sakura and the deep breaths.

Sakura gulped, "N-Naruto? Are you...?" She whispered, afraid to speak a word.

Naruto's head went limp upon his shoulders and he turned around quickly to look at the pinkette. There was a flash of a sick, animalistic and homicidal grin. The grin was showing his sharp teeth and giving his appearance an overall terrifying look.

Suddenly, his knees buckled and he fell to his knees.

Sasuke and Sakura were staring with wide and teary eyes. "N-Naruto...?"

Naruto's neck didn't do its job properly and his head fell limp on his shoulders again.

Then, he collapsed onto the ground.

Sakura shook and shouted, "Nurse! Help!"

Sasuke groaned and struggled against the binds on his legs. "Where the fuck are the staff?!"

"Someone! He's collapsed! Anyone!" Sakura yelled again.

Abruptly, a flash of red hair transported itself into the hospital room and the pale redhead stared at the crumpled heap of Naruto on the floor.

Gaara couldn't believe what he saw.

"What happened?!" He demanded.

Gaara had felt a spike of Biju chakra and decided that it wasn't an everyday occurrence, so it was worth looking into. What did didn't expect, however, was Naruto collapsed on the cold white ground.

Sakura sniffed, "C-Curse m-mark on Sasuke... And N-Naruto took it away and-!" She cried out before Gaara rushed onto the ground and flipped the blonde boy on his back and held him up.

"It's my fault." Sasuke said bitterly, with gritted teeth.

Sakura snapped her head to the side, "No it wasn't!"

"It is!" Sasuke spat. "If I didn't receive this stupid curse mark in the first place-!"

"If you think placing the blame on yourself is going to make yourself feel better, you are sorely mistaken." Gaara grunted as he felt for Naruto's pulse and spread out some of his own chakra to help smoothen the after effects of the curse mark.

"B-But!"

Gaara interrupted him. "Do you want all of us to blame you for this?" He asked, looking up at the raven.

Sasuke stiffened.

"Exactly." Gaara spoke, "And blaming yourself isn't going to help Naruto, is it?" At Sasuke's shaking head, he continued. "So how about you make yourself useful and shut the fuck up." He spat.

Sakura's eyes widened and she raised her voice, "Hey! There's no need to be a dick!"

"But I don't really care about you two." Gaara said simply.

"W-What?!" Sakura spoke.

Gaara stared at both of them with a blank expression on his face, his jade green eyes glinting as he spoke.

"You're both weak parasites."

____________________________________________

Hello! Very quickly, I am going to do a little thing that I was tagged in by meiharumon;

10 FACTS ABOUT ME

1)     My nickname is Lily, actually, my full name is Lillian, but I dislike people addressing me as that. You may simply call me Wolfie~

2)     My eye colour is brown.

3)     My hair colour is brown with slightly lighter tips.

4)     One random fact about me: I'm more in love with anime characters than real people. I would also love to be a writer if I become popular enough, so I thank you all who read my stories because it means a lot and I love you all~

5)     My favourite colour is blue.

6)     My favourite place is my room, because it's the BOMB.COM

7)     My favourite celebrity is Xiumin (Kim Minseok from EXO)

8)     My favourite animal is a wolf.

9)     My favourite song AT THE MOMENT is Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six ft Oli Sykes

10)  My favourite book is the Harry Potter series, (or Naruto: Rise of The Emperor Revised by Snafu the Great on fanfiction.net if you can count that.)

I tag... my best friend (in real life if you didn't know) @xXfRoSt_AnD_FlaMeXx

Okay, I'm done.

~Wolfie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
1.7K 20 6
This is a story where Madara had a son and he trained him to be the best Shinobi ever. He trained his son to even surpass himself. When Yoshiro was 5...
133K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
425K 9.6K 29
| ONLY KEEPING THIS UP DUE TO VIEWERS' REQUESTS. REWRITE IS IN PROGRESS | Minato and Kushina are alive, but they have forgotten their oldest, Naruto...