Safety Pin | Luke Hemmings' L...

De emily_grace25

• COMPLETED • In which a young girl and her older brother take on the world and safety pin the pieces of the... Mais

1 | Welcome to L.A.
2 | City Sights
3 | Tiffany
4 | Radio Riot
5 | Safe in These Arms
6 | Kids on the Run
7 | Fire and Gold
8 | Titanium
9 | Family Reunion
10 | How to Save a Life
11 | You're Not Sorry
12 | Waste the Night
13 | Safe and Sound
14 | Look After You
15 | Over My Head
16 | The Final Countdown
17 | Home Sweet Home
18 | Innocence
19 | Tell Me Why
20 | Broken Home
21 | Picking Up the Pieces
22 | It's My Party
23 | The Boy Around the Corner
24 | Hold Me Close
25 | In A Heartbeat
26 | The Fighter
27 | Life is Worth Living
28 | Road to Recovery
29 | Break on Through
30 | Almost Grown
31 | Never Grow Up
32 | Live While We're Young
33 | Shock to the System
35 | The Silence She Keeps
36 | At the End of the Day
37 | If Only
38 | Slippery Slope
39 | Prank You Very Much
40 | House and Home
41 | Mixed Messages
42 | Little Things
43 | Reckless Behavior
44 | Remember Me
45 | Loose Yourself
46 | Things Unsaid
47 | Riptide
48 | Force of Nature
49 | Us Against the World
50 | The Longest Night
51 | If Only You Knew
52 | Sounds Good Feels Good
53 | HalloweenSOS
54 | Where It All Began
55 | Fear of the Unknown
56 | Glad You Came
57 | Family Day
58 | 20 Going On 12
59 | Holidaze
60 | Family is Forever

34 | A Change is a Gonna Come

1.8K 37 10
De emily_grace25

"Willow, come on," I shout, but it's too late. She's already fallen from the tree and landed on the ground near a few rocks. I gasp and hurriedly run over to her, seeing her head is bleeding very badly. I look around desperately for something to try to stop the bleeding, but there's nothing and no one to be seen. "Someone help!" I shout, but there's no answer. I shake Willow, but don't get a response. "No, no, no." Suddenly, the paramedics are in front of me trying to save her, but it's too late. I look down and see her blood on my hands.

I sit bolt upright, panting and my heart racing. I rub my hands against my pajama pants until I realize that isn't blood on them. Because I was dreaming. It was just a dream. I rub my eyes and notice it's already morning, but also desperately trying to get that image out of my head.

It's been two weeks since the funeral, but mum has agreed to let me stay home a while longer. I'm just not ready to go back, not without her. In that case, I may not ever be ready to go back, but I'll have to eventually.

I sigh, getting out of bed and going downstairs to where mum is sitting on the couch. She looks up and smiles at me, but quickly frowns when she sees my face. I tried to hide it, but it didn't work very well. I sit down next her and she pulls me into her arms.

"Did you have another bad dream?" She asks gently. I nod into her chest and hear her sigh sadly. "Wanna talk about it?" I just shake my head, sitting up and leaning my head on her shoulder. Mum stares at me sadly, sipping her coffee.

"Hey. I've been thinking," she says, moving on the couch so she's facing me. "The boys are traveling around doing promo for their upcoming tour. Would you like to go with them?" My mouth drops, and I feel slightly excited. I love touring with the boys, it's so fun.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows, and mum nods. "You can do your schooling online for now, and Luke and the boys are more than happy to have you again." I find myself smiling. It'll be nice to get away for awhile, even if that's what mum's intention is.

Before I know it, I'm all packed and waiting at the airport. Apparently the boys have a connecting flight that takes off from Australia, so I'll be joining them when land here. It seems odd, but I'm excited to be with them again. We had so much fun over the summer, and I hope we can still have fun now.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Mum asks for the millionth time. She's extremely overprotective, especially since the incident. I nod. "I wouldn't go if I wasn't fine mum. I love you," I say, giving her a hug before the boys emerge from their flight. She waves goodbye as I scurry over and wrap my arms around Luke. He lifts me up and sways me from side to side before handing me off to the other boys. They didn't come back for Willow's funeral since they were only going to interviews and stuff, so they managed for a few days without Luke. As I hug each of them they all whisper how sorry they are in my ear. It's weird. It doesn't even feel like she's gone. I keep expecting to get a text from her or have her call me or laugh as she prances into my house without warning. But she never does.

"Ready?" Luke asks once we've gotten through security and are waiting to board the plane. I smile up at him and nod. About fifteen minutes later, our flight is called and we board.

"We are we going first?" I ask Luke once we're settled in our seats. I'm sitting by the window next to Luke with Mikey on his other side, and Cal and Ashton are sitting behind us, fighting over the window seat.

"We're off to Texas," Michael jokes, faking a horrible southern accent. I giggle as the plane takes off, and pretty soon I'm fast asleep.

I jerk awake after having another nightmare, my heart racing. They're starting to become frequent, which I really don't like. I had my first one two days after Willow's funeral. They were on and off since then, but in the past week or so, I've been getting at least one every night.

I look next to me and see both Luke and Michael are still asleep. I am a bit tired, but every time I close my eyes, the images from the nightmare reappear. I decide to try to stay awake for the rest of the flight, but about an hour later, I'm too tired, so I reluctantly go back to sleep.

I'm slowly woken up by the bumpiness of the plane landing. I open my eyes and stretch lazily, not surprised that Luke and Michael are still sleeping.

Once the plane has landed, Ash and Cal come up to our seats and chuckle, because Mikey is sleeping with his head on Luke's shoulder and Luke has his head leaning against Michael's. I take out my phone and snap a picture. This will be great leverage one day.

Ashton and Cal take pictures as well. "This is so going on Instagram," Ashton giggles as Cal tucks his phone away and smacks Michael with his pillow. "Cal! Do you have a death wish?!" Ashton hisses, snatching the pillow away as Mikey grumbles in his sleep. Cal just rolls his eyes and continuously pokes Mike's cheek until he opens his eyes. "You're so annoying," he whines, getting up and stretching. I decide to do the same thing to Luke until he opens his eyes, swatting my hand away as well. "Leave me alone," he says with a laugh before following the rest of us off the plane.

Since it's about 11:00am here in Texas, the boys don't have anything going on for the rest of the day. They have a few interviews tomorrow that I was told I'm welcome to attend, but that's it.

"Yo lil Hemmo," Mikey calls once we've gotten situated in our hotel rooms. We have two next to each other with a door that connects them; Cal, Luke, and I in one room and Ashton and Michael in the other.

I set my suitcase down and go into Michael's room, where he's staring at his faded hair in the bathroom mirror.

"Wanna go on an adventure with me?" He asks excitedly, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Willow loved adventures. I quickly shake the thought away and nod, making Michael grin.

"Alright, I'm in desperate need of a change," Mikey declares as we walk into a hair dye store. "What color should I do my hair next?" I bite my lip as I think, scanning over the millions of options.

"You should dye it blue," I say finally. What can I say? Blue is my favorite color, after all. Michael grins, then turns to me. "We should do your hair, too!" He exclaims, and I grin. "Really? Can we?!" I ask excitedly. Michael grins. "Luke would kill me if I dyed it all, but I can dip dye the tips for you," he offers, and I nod excitedly. "What color?" "Red!" I squeal in excitement. He grins, grabs what we need, pays, and drives back to the hotel.

"Alright, now while mine sets I can dip dye yours," he says, but then pauses as a sly smirk makes its way onto his face. "I have an idea that will drive Luke insane," he says, grabbing the blue hair dye and putting it next to my long blonde hair. I hear his camera and he shows me the picture he's just posted on Instagram and Twitter: It's captioned: @|luke5sos look what we're about to do😏

Once he posts it, everyone goes insane. "Alright, now let's get to your hair," he says, rubbing his hands together.

"It's so pretty! Thanks, Mikey!" I exclaim as I gush over the red tips of my long blonde hair. Just as Mikey finishes rinsing out his hair, I hear pounding on the door.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, tell me you didn't!" Luke exclaims as he tries to open the locked door. I try not laugh, but fail miserably.

"It's not done yet, hang on!" Michael shouts, playing along with the trick. I see he's opened keek, a video app he uses to update the fans. He starts recording just as Luke starts yelling again.

"I swear to freaking god Michael, open the freaking door right freaking now!"

Michael turns the camera to face me, while I'm currently dying of laughter.

"Okay, okay, calm down mate," he says with a chuckle. I hide under the covers of his bed as Michael unlocks the door. "We're matching!" He exclaims. I peek out from under the blankets and Luke looks ready to explode. I decide to end the trick there before he attempts to kill Michael, so I skip over and smile sweetly.

"He didn't dye my hair silly, just the tips, see?" I say with a giggle. Michael laughs as he turns the camera back to face him. "Words of wisdom, don't tease Luke about dying his sister's hair. Byeeee!" He ends the keek and puts his phone in his pocket. Luke glares at Michael and punches his shoulder.

"Dick," he mumbles before going back into our hotel room.

"That's a bad word!" I shout obnoxiously, only for him to flip me off.

"Best. Prank. Ever." Michael chuckles happily as he lays down on his bed after a high five. "Let's take a picture of your hair so the fans can breathe easy," he says, snapping a picture of the both of us and putting it on all his social medias.

Luke tweets Michael with a warning a few minutes later.

@|luke5sos: @|michael5sos Don't ever try anything like that again or I swear to god Michael, I'll cut all your hair off

I laugh when Michael shows me the tweet, and I forgot how much I've missed being with these four dorks.

A/N - Sounds Live Feels Live is back in action and I am unstable. That is all, thanks for reading my lovely peoples:) xoxo - Em😊❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

325 26 12
324 23 23
31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
720 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.