R.E.D

By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's parents were the greatest spies in the world, and owned a spy agency. From the time Elsa could walk sh... More

Prologue
Grown Up
The Big 4
Workout
Revenge
Warrior
Sleep Over
I Will Fight
Red Mercury
Ruined Cake
Monster
Years Pass By
The Snow Queen
Planning
Boom!
Appointment
Dead!?
Mystery Bomber
The Island
Get my level
Don't Leave Me
Tiny Miracles
Agent #1
Reunion
Meeting
Tryouts
Trouble in Paradise
Best Birthday Ever
I'm Sorry
Memory Loss
Survival of the Fittest
Survival of the Fittest Part 2
Secrets of the Forest
Be Strong
Separate Missions
Mr. & Mrs. Overland
Bye Felicia
Forgetting Again
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
I Remember
Together Again
Happy
Our Future
Trouble
Break
Christmas
Mission
Planning
Pain
Harmless Secret
Home
Investigating
Reverse Psychology
Surgery
We're Good
Movie
Into the Artic
Confession Time
My Everything
Thank Yous'
Watermelons and Grapes
Always Right

Together Again

1.9K 71 17
By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I have been on bed rest for two days now, and Jack hasn't left my side. Like I told him he could if he wanted to go home and rest some, but he says that I'm his girl and he wants to take care of me.

He always is watching movies that I like, reading books to me, trying to do my hair, really anything that he knows will make me happy. Like even if he hates doing that activity. He will always look at me with at least one hand resting on my stomach with a large smile on his face. It's positively adorable!

Currently Jack is sitting at the very bottom of my bed painting my toe nails white. He thinks that I fell asleep halfway through, so now he is talking to the triplets. I am just pretending, because he is so adorable when he talks to them, and I like to listen in.

"You know babies, daddy and mommy love you with all our hearts. Especially mommy, more than she cares to admit sometimes. It's okay though, although she is a lot better, she still has emotional issues and still wants to be seen as a badass." he said softly, "I remember the first time your mommy kissed me. It was in a game of truth or dare, and we had to do seven minutes in heaven, which you three are all forbidden to play... just saying it now. Anyway whenever she pressed her soft lips upon mine, I was so shocked I jumped back. I was honestly expecting her to bite me or something along that line, but she actually kissed me. That's when I knew she was mine, that one short kiss, that was all it took. It was amazing, like she left an everlasting handprint on my soul."

I heard him set the nail polish remover aside, and grab the black light.

"Let me tell you though, it wasn't easy. Mommy was a different person then, she was mean and cold to protect her heart. She would flirt with people constantly, was always mean to daddy, and man was she wild." Jack said gently setting my toes on the machine, "But I knew she was good deep on the inside if you waited long enough and was patient with her, and man was she worth all the waiting. Trust me, you'll know it when you meet her, she is just impossible not to love. So my little ones, try and be gentle on mommy. She is already in a lot of pain whether she admits it or not."

Jack took my feet out of the black light, and then put the stuff away.

I was... melting on the inside. When he was in the bathroom, I opened my eyes and stretched out.

"Hey Elsa." he said walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey Jack." I smiled, "How was painting my nails?"

"A delight, you fell asleep part of the way through, but it was okay. I talked to our perfect little creations while you were out." he said.

"About what?" I asked holding back a wide smile.

"How much we love them, and how wonderful you are of course." he smiled and kissed my head, "Want any food?" he asked.

"No, I'm good for right now. I should actually get up and get ready, the others will be here soon." I said.

"You know we could just take the day off and reschedule for tomorrow." he said pulling me into his arms and cuddling with me. I felt so happy and content in his arms, but I knew I had to finish this mission as soon as possible.

"No, we need to get this done. Soon as it's done, we can take a long needed break, I'm going to plan a wedding and honeymoon, build a nursery, and just relax. No more looking over our shoulders and no more Nightmares, it will just be the five of us."

"Hmm, you know we should honeymoon in your Caribbean house." he said, and I chuckled at him.

"You would pick the only house I have with a play room in it."

"Hey, you may have a baby bump, but you are still so gorgeous it's unfair to the rest of the woman on earth. I'm behaving for you and our kids, but after they are born, no guarantees." he said in a deep voice.

"Alright, but we are going to wait a while after we have the triplets. They are going to need us for a while, and I don't just want to leave them moment they are born for wild ass sex....... well technically we could, but I'm not." I said.

"Of course you won't, because you are going to be a great mother." Jack said, "Now, why don't we get ready. I'll help you." he said.

"No, I can do it myself." I said, "I have to be able to."

"Elsa, no. You could fall or something."

"Jack, trust me, okay?" I said softly and he took a deep breath in and let out a sigh.

"Alright, but please be careful." he said.

"I will. Trust me, nothing is going to happen." I said, "Now spy suit up."

He chuckled at me, then hesitantly walked out of my room. I slowly stood up groaning a little, and walked to my bathroom. It still hurt to walk, but it wasn't excruciating like before. I was just all sore from being sawed open. It sort of felt like after Jack and me had sex that one time for like 6 hours straight sore.... only a smidge worse.

Anyway, I took a bath and cleaned myself up, then dressed in my spy suit and combat boots. With the strong tight material of the suit holding me all in, you honestly couldn't tell I was pregnant, the bump just seemed to vanish. In a month or so though, not even the suit would be able to hide the fact that I'm pregnant.

Thank God for small miracles. It will be a secret from Pitch just in the perfect amount of time!

I did my hair and makeup on my bed so stood up as little as possible, just incase the pain was more sever than I realized. When I was finished, I stood up again, and walked over to Jack's room.

I didn't have to knock or get a key. Jack always wanted me to have access to his room, so he had my eyes added to the scanner that locked the door. I scanned them, then walked inside.

I didn't want to rush him or anything since he has been so sweet, so I sat down on the couch, and relaxed. According to the security cameras, only Anna and Kristoff were here, so I had time.

When Jack came out, he was in his suit and boots, and smiled at me.

"So...... sure you don't want to fake illness?" he asked.

"I'm fine Jack." I said, "Come on, the more I use my legs, the better I will be."

"Fine." he said, "At least hold my hand."

"If it will make you feel better, then sure." I said. I stood up and took his hand, "Now, to the meeting room."

He nodded and started walking along side me. Together, we made our way into the meeting room, and Jack rushed me into a seat. He strategically planned it out so I would sit between him and Manny, which I thought was unnecessary.

Then again he promised not to disobey and be over protective of me on the mission, not outside of them. Him using technicalities.

"So.... Jack, using technicalities I see." I said.

"I have no idea what you mean Snowflake." Jack smirked.

"I hate you."

"You couldn't even if you tried."

"Do you really want to test that theory out?" I asked, and his eyes widened. Now it is my turn to smirk.

"NO!" he quickly yelled.

"Mmhhh." I hummed, "That's what I thought......... but I honestly don't think I could hate you."

Jack flashed me one of his happy smiled that made the entire world seem brighter.

"Come here you." Jack said, then scooped me up in his arms and let me rest my head on his chest, "You are always going to keep me on my toes, aren't you?" he said softly into my hair.

"I wouldn't want to make things too easy, now would I?"

"No, no you wouldn't." Jack hummed, and he took in a deep breath.

"I love you.... we love you." I said softly.

"I love you too Snowflake. All of you." Jack said. I then closed my eyes, and jack started humming to me, and soon my eyes began to get heavy. I nearly fell asleep, when the door slammed open making both Jack and me yell out.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!" the entire group yelled.

"We sent you those cards." I said holding my chest still panting from shock.

"Yes, letters, no phone call or anything! Just a freak'n picture!" Anna said.

"Anna, calm down. Elsa just had surgery done a few days ago, and she needs to remain calm... meaning no stress." Jack said.

"Why did she have surgery?" Eugene asked.

"Long story." I said, "But yeah, I'm pregnant."

"How far along are you?" Anna asked.

"Only 3 months." I said.

"Yep, three months with our three little troublemakers." Jack smiled, and all their jaws dropped.

"Triplets! You don't even look pregnant." Punzie said, and I'm hinting a little jealousy in her tone. She is 5-6 months along, and has a decent sized baby bump, which no amount of tight spy suit can hide. My bump should be her size already, but my training had it's perks.

"I know, I'm really fit... remember?" I said, "Plus the spy suit is holding in what smidgen of a bump I do have."

"Lucky bitch." Punzie muttered.

Jack glared at her harshly and his whole body tensed up, but I made his face look at me to calm him down. Jack doesn't like anyone calling me names, especially since I became pregnant. He thinks it is like insulting the babies as well as myself.

"Calm down Frosty, I'm a big girl." I said softly and kissed his forehead.

"Okay." he barely breathed out.

"Alrighty boys, can we sit down and get to the actual purpose of the mission?" I said.

"Fine, but we are not dropping this topic." Anna said.

"Alright, so what's the plan?" Hiccup asked while they all took a seat.

"Oh.... Pitch is going to love it." I smirked, "The plan is.....................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
95K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...
15.4K 437 21
Jack Frost was Elsa's "imaginary" friend. They played together and built snowmen. But when Elsa's parents ship sank elsa stop believing in Jack Frost...