You don't own me (A Dean Ambr...

By firefly88

Cassie was never good with the men. Her relationships never lasted long. But what will happen when innocent C... More

Intro
Meeting the main man
Your not who I was hoping you we're
A slap in the dark
Caught in the act
Giving into you
Jealousy is how I roll
A violent outburst
The decision
Getting in over my head part 1
Getting in over my head part 2
Lack of motivation
An awkward situation
The lie begins
A talk with the father
It all came from nowhere
Rushed arrangements
Dress shopping

Unlikely Hero

457 11 1
By firefly88

I rolled over to only be blinded by the sun glaring into my eyes. I was back at work today and I was not looking forward to it. After my encounter with the notorious Dean Ambrose I had spent the last two weeks wasting my time off hiding out. I don't know why but I became super paranoid he would stalk me. I jumped out of bed and grabbed a quick shower. Dried and dressed myself in my work attire, smart skinny black chino's, a white pretty blouse and a black cardigan on top to keep me warm if it got cold. I did my hair and some basic makeup. I worked in a an office so I had to dress completely opposite to myself, smart. I grabbed my work heels and headed downstairs. Chloe had already poured a coffee in my travel mug and placed my breakfast into a paper bag. I never ate before I left for work. I preferred to relax in my office, alone to refresh myself before work. I said goodbye to her as she suffered on the sofa from yet another hang over. She came home alone last night. A first for everything. I drove all the way to work only to be pissed of by not only traffic making me late, there was also no parking space outside my work. I was forced to park four blocks away. I didn't mind too much because I was getting used to it now. I was more pissed about losing out on ten minutes of my alone before work time. I finally got in and sat at my desk with the door closed. I sipped my coffee and tucked into my breakfast of pancakes. Once done I cleared the food left overs away and placed my coffee to one side. This was going to be a long day. 

It got to 8 o'clock pm when I finally got everyone caught up on the recent tasks. Who ever was in charge while I was away really didn't push anyone to do their work hard enough. I tidied my desk as people began to leave for home. They all looked fed up but understood why we had to stay behind an extra three hours. I was the last person leaving and I locked up behind me. I exhaled relieved to be done with the day and began my slow walk four blocks away back to my car. I got to the second block when I noticed a man had been walking behind me the first two blocks. I didn't think much till I checked the time and decided to pick up the pace. As my pace picked up so did his. The last two blocks we're pretty empty. Not anyone around so I began to feel nervous. I looked behind me and stopped walking to not see the guy. Relief washed over me. I told myself I was paranoid. I continued to walk and pulled my car keys out ready. I turned onto the final block and the same man who was behind me moments ago was stood in front of me blocking the path. "Excuse me" I smiled stepping by him but he grabbed my wrist. Immediately I panicked and yanked my wrist from him. I ran towards my car pushing the fob to unlock it. I yanked my car door open but it closed as I was pushed into it full force. I dropped to the floor in pain. The man grabbed my hair and began to pull me towards an ally. I grabbed the bunch up hair in his fist and kicked violently screaming in fear. He dragged me along the floor until I suddenly dropped back with a thud as he let go. I sat up hearing a fight behind and when I looked I couldn't tell who was who because of the street light glaring in my eyes. 

After a minute the guy who attacked me was unconscious on the floor. My savoir got off the criminal and stepped towards me. "You ok?" His familiar voice asked. I nodded still holding my head. He really hurt me. A hand appeared in front of my face offering to help me up. I took it and stood to my feet. His face now in view I couldn't believe who it was. "Dean?" He was looking me over, checking for any harm that could have come to me. I stood in shock. What the hell was he doing here? Coincidence maybe?  "What you doing walking these kinda street's this late?" he asked turning stern and serious. "I was going to my car to go home. I have been at work" I explained like a child in trouble. "So you parked four blocks away?" What the hell? Had he been following me? "Don't worry I'm not a stalker. My cousin works at the same office as you. I saw you earlier when I went to meet him for his lunch break" I nodded relieved. "Yeah you better run!" He yelled at my abuser as he got up and ran off down the street. He turned back to me. "You ok to drive home?" "I should be". His hand came up to my cheek. His thumb swirling circles gently. He seemed so kind and soft right now. But I wasn't fooled. "I'm really grateful for you helping me but I really should be getting home" I pulled away from his touch and walked back over to my car. He followed me stopping me from closing the door. "Can you at least give me a ride?" I froze unsure of what to do. He was a dangerous man, but on the other hand he did just save me from what ever that bastard planned to do to me. I gripped the steering wheel tight. Deans eyes moved from me to my hands then back to me again. "Ok, get in" I said not wanting to make him walk home after what he did for me. 

He smiled shutting my door and ran round the other side. I turned on the ignition once he was in. "I need to go to the drive thru first, I haven't eaten since this morning" He nodded and turned my radio on. He put the volume right down and stayed silent. "Where do you need to go?""Landon street" I laughed. "What?" he questioned my reaction. "A street away from where I am heading" shit! Why did I just say that?! "Anyway. Thank you ... for... you know" I said again awkwardly. "It's ok. Just promise me you will park closer next time or at least walk with someone" I nodded. He was right. It was stupid of me to walk alone. I drove through the taco bell drive through ordering the first thing that came to mind. I offered Dean something but he declined saying he just ate. I placed the food in the back seat and continued to drive. "I also need to go get something quickly from the boozer" He nodded again. I pulled up directly by the door of the store. Dean waited while I headed inside and got myself some wine, a bottle of Jack and a case of beer. Robert the store helper carried the booze and placed it in my trunk for me. I jumped back in the car and silently continued to drive. "You planning to get drunk tonight?". "I erm...I'm kinda shook up. I need to drink something to try and calm myself" I honestly explained. "You live with someone don't you? I mean you shouldn't be alone like this" I inhaled nervously. "Yeah my friend Chloe" he nodded and we stayed silent the rest of the drive back. I pulled up where he told me to and put the car in park. "You sure your ok?" He asked again looking at me. I looked back up at him. I was glad he didn't act a jerk and do anything to me also. Maybe everyone was wrong about him. Didn't stop the fear of him though. "Yeah, I'm ok" I smiled softly. 

He got out the car and headed into the house. I drove off down the road onto the next one where I lived. I finally was inside after carrying the alcohol and my dinner back inside. I turned the lights on realizing Chloe had gone out. I was alone. Just the way I liked it but right now I didn't want to be alone after what had happened. I placed the alcohol on the side and grabbed myself a glass, my food and sat on the sofa in silence. I poured some wine and took a sip. I began to eat my food but all I could think about was what happened. If Dean wasn't there would I be dead right now? Would he have raped me? The thought terrified me. I lent forward once I finished my food and took off my heels. They we're scuffed up pretty badly. I downed my wine still sat in silence when I heard my phone buzz. I checked my text to see it was Chloe. I will be home soon. Just at a party x I instantly began to cry. I didn't want to be alone much longer. I needed someone to be here. I pressed call and waited for her to answer her phone. "Hey Cass what's up?" I sobbed unable to say anything. The music on the background got more quiet suddenly. "Cassie? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" "Chloe I can't be alone right now" I sobbed out. "Ok are you home?" "yeah" "On my way!" She hung up. I felt guilty but I never asked her to come home early and this was an emergency. I sat drinking more wine and waited patiently. Five minutes later she burst in through the front door and came straight to me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. "Now don't be alarmed but the party I was at?" I nodded as she still held me. "Well Dean Ambrose was there and the moment he heard me on the phone to you he demanded to know if it was you. He also gave me a mouthful about not being at home and he told me what happened. I'm so sorry Cass. I'm sorry I wasn't home when you got back" I shook my head as she sat back next to me. "It's not your fault. You wasn't to know" "You going to report it?" I shook my head no. "They probably won't catch the guy. No point. He won't do it again. Dean beat him up pretty badly". 

Both of our heads snapped towards the front door when a banging knock sounded at it. "Damn it! I told him I can handle this!" "Who is it?" I wiped the tears from my face as Chloe got up and peeked through the window. "Dean" She said plainly. "What?" I asked shocked. What did he want now? "He seems pretty protective over you. I didn't even know you knew him" "We met two weeks ago at the bar" I explained. "Chloe! Let me in" He knocked again this time louder. I started to feel scared all over again. "I'll make him leave" Chloe opened the door but Dean and some other guy walked straight past her. "Where is she?" "Excuse me! You don't just barge into other people's homes!" Dean placed a finger on her lips forcing her to stop talking. "You said she was crying. That means she isn't ok. Now where is she?" I stood up revealing my location. He immediately dropped his hand from Chloe's lips and stepped towards me. "You told me you was ok" He said matterafactly. "I am" he shook his head. "No your not. Your eyes are red, you've been crying. Your not ok" I didn't know what to say. What did he want from me? I didn't want this un needed attention. I hated it. "Dean I think you and Seth better go" "Don't be like that baby" Seth flirted with Chloe. "Look I know we was eating faces back at the party but my friend is more important than sex right now, so get out!" she pointed to the door and stared down Seth. He looked pretty amused. Dean kept his eyes on me. "Chloe you and Seth do what ever you want and I shall stay with Cassie. I'll make sure she is alright" "No it's fine honestly..." I tired but Dean stopped me. "Don't argue with me. You won't win" I closed my mouth and sulked. I didn't want him to stay. I looked past him at Seth and Chloe. She looked a bit smitten with him. I'd never seen her look at her lays that way before. I felt guilty again instantly and gave in. "Chloe it's fine. You two go have fun. Dean will make sure I'm ok" "You sure?" I nodded and sat back down my back to all of them. I heard them both head to Chloe's room and shut the door behind them. Within seconds music was on in the room to mask any noise. 

I picked up my glass of wine and tried to drink more but it was snatched from me. "I think you better slow down" Dean suggested placing the glass back down on the table. He moved to the other sofa opposite me and sat down. I leaned back and looked away from him. I felt uncomfortable alone with him, in my home, was I so stupid to agree he could stay with me? I hoped he wouldn't try anything. "Why didn't you tell me the truth in the car?" I shrugged. "Is it because you don't trust me? Do I scare you?" I looked back at him. He was leaned forward almost demanding answers from me. Under his glare I couldn't lie. "You may scare me a little yeah". "Because of stories you have heard?" I nodded yes. He sighed out. I was looking away again. "I won't hurt you. I can promise that. I need you to look at me" My eyes instantly shot back up to his like a child following a parents command. His blue eyes ripped through my soul. His stare was chilling yet there was something soft within him. Dean grabbed the remote and put a film on that was playing already. He sat next to me on the sofa and I felt tense. I He was a seat away and it felt too close. Before long I must have passed out from exhaustion. I couldn't remember falling asleep but when I woke up laid on the sofa with Dean's jacket over me I knew I had slept all night. I sat up and looked around the room. Dean was nowhere to be seen. I slid his jacket off me and placed it on the seat my head was on moments ago. My head began to hurt where my hair was pulled the night before. I looked at the clock on the wall and shot up when I saw I was an hour late for work already. "Fuck!" I panicked as I rushed out the room but before I could rush down the hall I crashed into someone's chest and fell back onto the floor. " I looked up to see Dean with a coffee in hand. He offered me his other hand and helped me up. "I'm late for work" I stated as I tried to get past him. "You have as long as you need off. I phoned my cousin this morning explaining what happened. He told me to tell you to take more time off and come back when your ready" I scrunched my nose in confusion. "No I really need to go" I thought he was having me on. "My cousin is Mick Fawne. Your boss" He added and I stopped walking away. I turned to face him, standing amused sipping his coffee he gave me a cheeky smile then made himself at home in the front room. 

I followed, watching him cautiously. "I hope you don't mind I did that. Your in no fit state for work" I nodded. He was right. My head was a mess. "Thanks" I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a mug. Just as I entered the room Seth and Chloe came in laughing and kissing like mad sex craved animals. "Oh hey Cass!" Chloe laughed. Seth slapped her butt as she headed for the sofa. "Get yourself sorted dude. We have work to do today" Dean ordered Seth. He nodded pulling himself back up and grabbing himself a coffee downing it. I stayed stood in the archways as Dean handed his empty cup to Chloe. Seth stepped out the front door after a sweet goodbye to Chloe. Dean headed towards the door but stopped in front of me and looked straight into my eyes. The concern no longer there he nudged my chin playfully with his finger and made his way out. The door closed and I still didn't move. "What was that?" Chloe questioned me in a confused tone. "I don't know" I mumbled leaving the room and heading for the kitchen to sit down. I felt stressed. Alcohol was a no go this early. I may have quit smoking but I needed a relaxant right now. I grabbed the old pack of cigarettes from the top of the fridge. I never threw them out just in case. Kind of a safety net. Chloe followed me and sat opposite me. She snatched my cig from me and took a drag then handed it back. She didn't say a word but I knew what she wanted to know. I explained what happened that night I met Dean properly. I explained everything. "He has a thing for you. The moment he saw me when I was on the phone to you he demanded answers from me. He was acting crazy. I wish a guy would react that way for me" I shook my head. "No you don't Chloe. He scares me. Yet he seems to be nothing what they say he is" "Dean is a lot of things Cassie. He does break the law a lot but I don't think you have anything to be afraid of" "Coming from the girl who loves bad boys" I laughed sarcastically. Dean now knew where I lived. And not only that he seemed to have a thing for me. I just hoped he would move on soon and forget about me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
584K 48.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
862K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...