Destruction (X-Men/Wolverine...

By Big_turd_blossom

"She loved him not because he had brought her back to life. She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon and h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 21

2.9K 105 6
By Big_turd_blossom

I hated not having anyone to just be around. I didn't take classes at the school but Remy now helped with the team practice thing and Logan had classes to teach.

I was laying in my bed with my hands thrown above my head and my legs sprawled out on the bed.

The window beside my bed was opened and I could hear some of the students outside, playing football or basketball.

It was warm outside, so I was in a pair of jeans and a black tank top. I was more comfortable showing my scars since no one was in the room with me.

My long dark hair flowed over one shoulder and tickled my skin.

There was a light knock on the door that made me sit up.

"Come in!"

It was Logan.

"Hi." I smiled. "Thought you had classes to teach?"

"The Professor took over for me." Logan closed the door behind him. "What've you been up to for the past two and a half hours?"

"Just thinking." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back on the bed again.

Logan sat on the edge of the bed and kind of turned towards me.

I moved so my head was in his lap instead.

"Logan? What are we?"

He didn't speak at first, so I thought he just didn't hear me.

"What do you want us to be?"

".... I want to be your's. And.... I want you to be mine." I blushed as his chocolate brown eyes gazed into mine.

"Then that's what we are." Logan gently ran his fingers through my hair.

I took his hand and began to trace the lines with my index finger.

"Your hands are big."

"Thanks." Logan grunted.

"I like them." I glanced up at him through my lashes with a soft smile. "They make me feel safe and secure."

"Good. You should always feel that way around me."

I turned his hand over to examine his knuckles, where his claws came out. But Logan pulled his hand back and shook his head gently.

"Don't do that, Embry."

"I was just looking." I reached for his hand but he held it away from me. "Logan!" I whined and rolled over on to my stomach then got up on my knees. "Come on!"

"Embry, I don't want to hurt you." Logan shook his head.

"I just want to hold your hand."

Logan sighed and let me take his hand again.

Logan watched me closely as I held his hand in both of mine.

"Kiss me, Logan." I spoke quietly, kind of embarrassed to practically demand a kiss from him.

"It would be my pleasure." Logan let go of my hands and put his on my waist. His other hand went to my cheek, where he pulled me in for a kiss.

I smiled when our lips met and put one hand on the back of Logan's neck. My other one went to his arm and I pulled him closer to me as I laid back on the bed.

Logan now towered over me, lips moving from mine to my jaw.

My heart was racing and all of my senses were overwhelmed with the smell of his musky earth scent and the feeling of his warm body so close to mine.

His lips got to the pulse on my neck and then he returned to my lips.

My hands fell to his shirt, where I began to unbutton his shirt.

"Embry." Logan whispered against my lips. "Don't."

I broke the kiss and looked at him with crinkled eyebrows.

"What? I-I thought-,"

"You thought what?"

I looked down at his chest and stayed quiet.

"Embry-Lynn. I don't want sex from you."

"Then what do you want?" I barely whispered, meeting his gaze.

"Why do you think I want sex from you, Embry?" Logan got off of me and rested between my legs on his knees.

"Answer my question first." I sat up, pulling my legs closer to my body as I leaned against the wall my bed was up against.

Logan let out a sigh and looked out the window.

"You do just want me for sex."

"No I don't." He almost growled, looking back at me. "Have I given you a reason to think that, Embry-Lynn?"

"You keep avoiding my question, Logan."

"Embry, when I first met you, I saw someone I could help. My brother's been terrorizing your life for years and I want to do something about it. You're a really.... really amazing girl, Emry-Lynn. And I don't think I even deserve you, with all I've done."

"Don't say that, Logan." I shook my head.

"I've killed people, Embry-Lynn. I'm older than your grandparents and you deserve someone who can provide for you the way you deserve. Everyone I'm around ends up dead. Because of what I am."

"Don't think for a second that there is anything that I would hold against you, past or present, Logan. And we both have mutations that can hurt people. But I don't want you to leave me because you think you don't deserve me."

"Now answer my question. Why would you think I only wanted you for sex?"

I looked down at my hands and let out a sigh.

"I don't know. It just.... I felt like you maybe did. I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders lightly. "I've heard around the school that you aren't the girlfriend type so I thought maybe you wanted me for sex." My cheeks were blazing red as I looked anywhere but his burning gaze.

"You're wrong, Embry. I don't want you for sex." Logan took my hands and pulled me into his lap. "Never would I use you for that."

"Good." I whispered. "Because I really do like you, Logan."

"And I really like you, Embry-Lynn."

So what's up guys!!! I think I did an update like last week so I'm doing pretty good!

How've you all been?

Are any of excited about X-Men: Apocalypse in May? Is that still happening? I have no idea what's going to happen in that movie. Is it still being a movie? I haven't seen much on it but the trailer so I guess it is....

Vote and Comment!!

<3 Kacey <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 6
She learns to love herself and he loses the best thing he ever had.
28.3K 993 20
I didn't want to be in love with him. I honestly didn't want anything to do with him. But somehow, he had always managed to re-capture my heart. It...
391K 12.8K 20
The year was 1962 when I met the man I would later call my husband. The man who sits at my bedside, holding my hand as I weakly gaze into the familia...
948 47 23
Just read to find out.