To the TMNT 2012 world [COMPL...

By 91062854KA

(OLD STORY I WORKED ON SINCE HIGH SCHOOL) Dawn Cordova is a normal 16 year old teenage girl, she got in an ar... More

Dawn Cordova
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Arthur's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

834 10 1
By 91062854KA

(Yes!✊ Finally, a new chapter! 🙌 Sorry it took so long guys, I have to wait for a new episode and it feels like forever for it to come out, but here's part 1 of The Cosmic Ocean episode. Enjoy! 😁)

Dawn's POV:
After the whole Triceraton invasion and we lost Master Splinter because Shredder kill him which Karai is not very happy about it, I knew we shouldn't trust him when April, Splinter, and I went to get his help! I should of tried to finish him off myself when I had the chance when he was about to kill Master Splinter!

We all saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid and when he saw my wings, hair, and eyes, he said that not only Japan knows about the Changeling necklace I'm wearing.

Every alien in space knows about the race of Changelings Empire and then they were all wiped out by the Triceratons and the last Changeling was the Queen of the Changlings store all her powers in the necklace and sent it to Earth before she was wiped out with her people.

We are trying to figure out where the second Black Hole Generator is since we got the first piece from them when the turtles, Karai, and I have to fight in the Triceraton arena. I'm in my new room, wearing my new ninja outfit

(Pretend the boots are low heels, the symbol has the Hamato Clan's symbol, and her Dagger belt is around her waist)

along with parts of my space suit on my outfit, looking at my phone looking at the picture of my friends and family back in my world.

Maybe being here in the TMNT 2012 world isn't a good idea, I mean; It's amazing to have adventures with all of my favorite characters, I can finally get action in this world than in my world, and all, but I missed my home, where I really belong, then again, I feel like I meant to be here too. I also have a little crush on Leo ever since I came to this world..................

............... OK, OK, OK, I got a huge crush on Leo since he is my favorite character in the show, but I don't know if he loves me too.

Anyway, Leo is in the Holodeck room to talk to the hologram Master Splinter again while Karai, April, Casey, Fugitoid and the others are on the bridge, looking for the second piece of the Black Hole Generator, I can't help but thinking that everyone back home are looking for me since I've been gone for I think 6 months.

I guess I really miss being back home, but it feels like my heart knows that I belong here, and as I remember the memories I had with my friends and family back home and with April, Casey, Karai, and the turtles on Earth here,

Dawn:
A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart keep listening?
'Cause up till now, I've walked the line, nothin' lost, but somethin' missin'.

I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?

Uh oh, yeah, If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm meant to be, uh-oh, if only.

If only... if only...
Every step,
Every word,
With every hour I am fallin' in.
To somethin' new, somethin' brave, to someone I, I have never been.
I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go..?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?

Uh oh, yeah, if only I could read the signs in front of me, I could find a way to who I'm meant to be, uh-oh, if only, yeah...
Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen...
Yeah...

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out..?
If only I knew what my heart was telling me, don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?

Uh oh..
If only I could read the signs in front of me, I could find the way to who I'm meant to be.

Uh-oh..
If only, yeah...
If only, yeah...
If only, yeah...

If only...
If only...
If only...

I sat down on my bed as I felt a tears falling out of my eyes and I heard my door opened, but I didn't see who it is because I had my head down and my hair blocks my view.

"Dawn?" I wipe my tears away, look up and saw Karai and April. "Hey girls, what is it?" I ask, they came up to me and sat on my bed next to me, "We hear you singing outside your room and Karai and I were wondering if your alright." April said.

"Wait- I was singing that loud?" I ask, "Yeah. But you sang beautifully." Karai said, "Thanks. Maybe I can teach you guys to sing if you want." I said, "We like that." April said as I looking down.

"Dawn, is there something wrong?" She ask, "I just... feel homesick." "Homesick?" "Yeah, I miss being with my friends and family, but something tells me that I want to stay here in this world."

"So, your head wants you to go home, but your heart wants you to stay here?" April ask, "You can say that. Now they're at war if I should stay here or go back home." I said.

"Well, if that's what you feel, then listen to your heart and if we ever get all three pieces of the Black Hole Generator, stop the Triceratons, and bring the Earth back, we can find a way to get you home." She said, "I like that, April." "Come on, let's go. We need to meet the others at the bridge." Karai said as we stand up from my bed.

They walked to my door as I plug in my phone and I look at the picture again as April ask, "You coming, Dawn?" "In a sec." I said as I turn to them and they walked out of my room.

I look at the picture one last time before putting it down on my bed, and walked out of my room, and meet the others. "Are you alright, Dawn?" Donnie ask me, "Yeah, cause we heard you singing all the way here, but nice singing by the way." Mikey said.

"Yeah, just homesick. And thanks, Mikey." I said, "Well, while you were in your room singing beautifully, Dawn, you've arrived just in time!" Fugitoid said, "For what?" I ask, "My friends... I present to to you the Cosmic Ocean of Varuna!"

We all saw a beautiful space like ocean, we gazed it in awe. "Wow." Miwa said, "It's so beautiful." April said. "A vast interstellar liquid nebula in a region of space unlike any other in the universe. Here, within its depths, lies the second fragment of the Black Hole Generator."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Leo said and we all blast there, but I got a bad feeling about this.

Leo's POV:
When I hear Dawn sing, I felt my heart race, I have a crush on Dawn ever since she came to our world, but I don't know if she loves me too.

"Here we are. Do keep in mind that I have no idea whether our computer systems will work or if we can even survive once we enter the nebula. Here we go!"

"Wait, what?!" Dawn said in panic as Raph and I said in panic together, "Wait a second!/Hold up, Fugitoid!" But we ended up going in the cosmic ocean.

The computers stopped and the power went off and Fugitoid said, "Everyone, hold on!" And the ship starting working again.

I heard animals singing and I saw space sea creatures and as Donnie, Mikey, and Dawn went up closer to see, Fugitoid said, "Varuna is the home of the Daagon-- Ancient beings and allies of the Urtom, who have been entrusted to protect the second Black Hole Generator fragment." "Let's hope they did a better job than the Aeons." Raph said.

"Wow! A complete ecological system bigger than any ocean on any world!" Donnie said, I look at Dawn and she looked excited to see all of this like a kid in a candy store. "Look out for that crazy electric seaweed!" Raph said as we went through seaweed, "No need to fret. I'll have us through in 2 minutes and 20 seconds." Fugitoid said, then we saw some kind of sea aliens.

We got out of the ship in our space suits while Dawn came out without an helmet, alien Changelings can breath anywhere, including in space, so we don't have to worry about Dawn's safety.

"Fugitoid, I know the Daagon are the Urtom's allies, but can we really count on them to help us?" I ask, "The Daagon are an ancient, noble, honorable amphibian race. So... I hope so?"

The Daagon came up to us and I said, "Uh... Greetings! We would like to talk to you about-" I yelp when an Daagon roars. The others try to attack us until the Fugitoid held out an symbol of the Urtom and said, "Stop, my Daagon friends! This is the sigil of the Urtom! And with us is the last creature of the Changeling Empire!"

He softly elbow Dawn on her arm and she took off the hood to revealed her wave-like hair and spread out her wings. The Daagon bow to us but mostly to Dawn and they showed us to the ruler of the Daagon.

We went in a alien like home and saw the ruler. "Who enters the realm seeking audience with Hiidrala, Supreme Ruler of the Daagon?"

We all, but Fugitoid and Dawn, bowed down to the Supreme Ruler and I said, "Uh... Greetings, Supreme Ruler! My name is Leonardo. And these are my companions." "What up? Ow!" Mikey yelped when Raph smacks him.

Dawn spread her wings again as Fugitoid held up the sigil of the Urtom high, and said, "We come bearing the sigil of the Urtom and the last creature of the Changeling Empire named Dawn! We seek the fragment of the Black Hole Generator that you have in your possession."

She turn around and said, "You may rise." "Thank you, your Majesty." April said, Hiidrala saw Dawn and said, "It surprises me that the last of the Changeling Empire was able to survive the attack by the Triceratons. I never thought there'll be one who'll actually survives. And as for the Urtom, they entrusted the fragment to me, giving Hiidrala ultimate say over it. Are you truly worthy to claim a device of suck devastating power? Who among you is leader?" She ask and I step up next to Dawn.

"You? You are a mere child. How are you worthy?" "We may be young, but we've fought huge battles, saved whole planets, and on rope of everything else, we saw the destruction of our world!" "We've been given a second chance to save the Earth. We're gonna destroy the Black Hole Generator." Donnie said.

"Ha! It cannot be destroyed! Why do you think it was hidden away?" "If you keep it, the Triceratons will find it. They'll tear your whole kingdom apart to get it."

"If you desire the fragment, you must face Cthugga, and ancient beast that only obeys only me and the Changelings. If you are indeed worthy, it will sense this and let you take it freely. If you are not, it will devour you whole." "Being eaten does not sound good." Dawn said to me, then Mikey said quietly, "As long as we're swallowed whole and not chomped to pieces, I think we're cool, dudes."

"Huh. Been there, done that." Casey said, "We can take this Cthugga." Raph said, "Let's do this!" Donnie said and he and Raph high 3 up high. We left to find Cthugga and Fugitoid said, "Understand me when I say Cthugga is one of the six cosmic monsters you do not want to mess with!"

"Man, I wonder what the monster's gonna look like?" He thought and then seconds later he said, "Yep, that's it! Gotta be the one! Mikey, you're so good." "What do you guys suppose it means to be truly worthy?" I ask, Dawn walked besides me and said in a gentle voice, "We all have good, noble, hearts. That has to count for something." I turn to her and smile at her as she smiles back as we looked in each other's eyes.

Then we heard a loud crash as the ship got hit and we all got knocked down. The alarm wet off as Raph ask, "What hit us?" "Its ramming us again! Brace yourselves!" Donnie yelled. We all screamed as we got hit again. We all looked at the widow screen and saw Armaggon. "Oh, no! Armaggon!" Mikey yelled, "Not that shark head again!" Dawn yelled.

"Yes! He's like my favorite bad guy ever!" "The hull's been breached!" Donnie yelled, "Arming defensive systems now." I said and we try to blast him, but he's too fast. "He's too fast, dudes!"

And then we got hit, then liquid came in the ship, "Oh, my! We're beginning to take on liquid! Activating the forward drain!" The liquid went away, the door exploded and Armaggon went in, "Leo, look out!" Dawn yelled and pushed me out of the way when Armaggon went after me, she hit against the window screen and rolled to the ground of the stairs.

"Dawn!" We all yelled and Armaggon said, "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like the whole entrée!" We took out our weapons as he laughs evilly, if he hurts Dawn more, I'm gonna kill him.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 259 13
Astrea a 15 year old girl who is having to deal with parents that hurt her both emotionally and physically the only way she can escape is runing away...
3K 78 16
(This is my first ever making a TMNT 2014/2016 story so I hope you enjoy!) Riley and her sister Madison are huge fans of Teenage mutant Ninja turtles...
119K 3.1K 31
After four turtles show up in your yard out of a portal, you have to help them figure a way back to their dimension. Leo x Reader eventually I suck a...
43.2K 1.1K 21
Donnie has been keeping something from his family. It's torturous, if his little secret comes out, he may never be treated the same way ever again. H...