Sakura's Adventure Book: 1 In...

By Lovetheworld247

The moment you've all been waiting for!!! First, you get to travel into the anime world...YES!!! Then you get... More

Info DO NOT READ UNLESS WATCHED INUYASHA
I'm in anime!?
It's not a Dream!!!
Unleash the demon
Half demon? Or not?
Sakura's new power
Related...
Authors Notes
Short story: Tokyo trip!!!
I meet my uncle
Imprisoned in his lair
Imprisoned in his lair PART 2!!!
CLUES!?
AMNESIA!?
It's not over
Greetings!
A Bargain
My will to fight!
Sleep Over
Sleep over disaster!!!
Well lookie here!
I am Stronger!
The final Battle!
Little after bits and preview ^.^

A normal life to a weird one!

2.1K 64 33
By Lovetheworld247

This story is about Inuyasha! The characters, of the family, Tiffany, and Betsy are mine! The other characters are not!!! The front cover is also not mine!!! Though I edited it a bit ;) Hope you enjoy this other story of Inuyasha! <3.

(I don't know if it's boring at the beginning, but if it is, then I'm sorry and it gets better in chapter 2!)

************************************

Chapter 1

(A normal life, to a weird one!)

"Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!"

"Wind tunnel!"

"hiraikotsu"

All of a sudden the young priestess named Kagome shoots her arrows and the demon disappears in a flash of light. The infant in Kagura's arms spoke in a melancholy voice... "This isn't over, we will be back..."

Kagura takes out a feather that was in her hair and within seconds it evolved into a kind of carpet where they flew away into the sky.

"Oh no you don't." The half demon Inuyasha said. He sheathed his sword Tetsusaiga and it enlarged into a humongous sword. He called out its power.

"Windscar!" He yelled.

The flash of the light comes towards the infant and Kagura, but she dodges it.

In the distance, you could hear the sound of the infants laughs as they both withered away into the evening sky.

****

"Woah! I can't wait till the next episode comes out!" I awed at the screen as the anime goes into credits.

"Tiffany! Are you coming to eat lunch with us?" My mother yelled. I sighed and turned off my laptop.

I headed downstairs to join my family in the dining room.

"So...what were you doing up there?" My mother spoke while cutting off a piece of chicken, handing it to me.

"I was watching Inuyasha." I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

"Inu-what now?" My father says absentmindedly as he went to the rice cooker.

I took a few gulps of water then cleared my throat. "Inuyasha! You know, the half demon show I was talking about?"

My brother glanced up from his plate and looked at me distastefully. "You watching anime again Sis?"

I glared. "yeah-so what of it?" I challenged.

My mother sighed, "That's enough you two!"

I grumbled as I loaded my mouth with rice.

****

I laid upright on my bed, the pillows cushioning my head. I looked away from the book I was reading and glanced at the clock.

9:30 pm. Better go to bed, I've got school tomorrow. I reasoned with myself.

I shut off my lamp and positioned my book on the edge of my comforters. I then settled myself on my back staring up at the ceiling.

Inuyasha is a great story...what I give to be in it, I thought.

I closed my eyes and felt sleep come to take me.

***** ****************

(Another's POV: Point of View)

I gathered the herbs as I looked at the sunset. It was beautiful.

"Too bad I'm so old I can barely see it with my own eye." I theorized in my mind.

The sound of a sonic boom aroused in my ears, I directed my eyes to the sudden noise and saw in the distance a puff of dust rising in the air. I sensed the presence of a strange aura. Someone or something was there...but what?

A young man with a rusted spear comes running to me from the village.

"Lady Kaede! What should we do?" He panted.

I rested the herbs on top of my basket and walked towards the village along side with the young man. "Let's go and find out!" I said.

***

I clutched my bow tightly in my hands and walked up steadily to the area. The young man and two others stayed close behind me ready to inspect. I took a deep breath and marched forward.

From what I can see, the ground was shifted and moved as if someone was digging it but wasn't finished. The hole formed a large circle and as I got closer, peeking out from view was a bit of black glossy hair. My eyes widened,

is it a human or a demon?

I slowly edged forward then jumped back hastily as the wind whirled and the dust of dirt rose up from the ground, this time engulfing us in a small sandstorm. "Lady Kaede!" The man screamed his voice being carried off in the wind. I cradled the ground and the young man appears beside me trying to shield us both from the dirt. A quick glance at the circle and I saw a figure slowly rising up to the sky. It was only for a second before I had to cover my eye. As much as the wind began, it then stopped. The four of us arose and looked at what used to be a gigantic hole, but now it was gone. not even a mark or sign that it ever existed...

**************

(Tiffany's POV)

My alarm clock rings and I jumped out of bed, frantic.

I was always scared of mostly anything that was real! The only things that didn't scare me was books and movies...I liked scary stories but whenever someone jumps up from behind me, I almost have a heart attack! I know...weird...

I stood frozen on the spot waiting for my heart beat to slow and the dizziness to subside. When I felt relaxed, I grabbed the clothes that I would wear today and head to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. I looked quickly in the mirror. When I felt satisfied, I trotted downstairs to grab something to eat. My mom was in the kitchen, preparing me and my brother's lunch. I sat at the table and munched on my small bowl of cereal.

"So Jerry? You're having an assembly on your last day of school?" I asked.

He gives me a look then slightly nods. He hated when I called him Jerry, his real name is Jared but I  would always tease him and say Jerry just for the heck of it. His nickname suited him better anyways.

"Yeah, you're going to watch a science movie at the museum right?" He asked.

I sighed, "Yes it is going to be a real bore. I don't even know why we have them as a field trip!" I replied tiredly.

I am almost finished grade 8 and for our farewell party the school made us go to the museum...I know... IT SUCKED! But if you like science, and looking at historical artifacts, then I guess it's good for you...but not for me!

I grabbed my stuff and head out the door. "See ya!" I yelled.

****

As I reached the school my best friend Betsy comes running up to me.

-She likes manga and anime too!-

"Hey, you are staying after school to go to the museum right?" She asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I muttered.

She frowned.

She liked going to the museum to see all the artifacts, but she knew that I didn't. A lot of people were not coming but I just couldn't stay home, my parents wouldn't have allowed it.

I smiled at her.

"Well let's just say I'm going because you are, okay?" She smiled nodding and followed me into the school building.

A couple hours later we were on the bus heading to the museum. Only THIRTEEN kids showed up.

(Well, you couldn't blame them.)

Betsy was squealing and jumping up and down in her seat. I sighed and let my mind wander. After about 15 minutes we finally arrived at the front of the museum and everybody got off the bus.

The tourist lady appears and gives us all a diligent smile. She gestured us into the building and Betsy grabbed my arm, bringing us to the front of the line.

I yawned as we went through corners and different walls to look at the sculptures, which I admit was pretty darn cool. We also looked at people who were scientist or who made the telescopes back in the 1700s 'whatever year that was'.

She then started talking about the famous Galileo and such.

Later on we arrived to a small theatre and began watching a long science video about...well....who knows. (something about water)

I yawned again and shut my eyelids.

Images of Inuyasha exploded in my mind. I thought of all the episodes and events that had happened in the story so far.

Kagome was pretty, but I felt sorry for Kagura...how Naraku has her heart in his grasps... If I could! I would go and bring Kagura back her heart and then she could be free!

I slowly opened my eyes and stared around me in shock. A second ago I was in the theatre and now I was in the forest laying down on my back. I saw the dark blue sky with stars winking at me from above. I turned my head to see the ground all mushed up from underneath me. I silently sat up, feeling lightheaded. I looked around my surroundings.

Where am I?!

I heard murmuring voices in the distance. I heard a man speaking in a low voice.

"It's the circle, I'm sure of it! It appeared again, just like last time!"

"Only one way to find out." someone grunted.

I couldn't tell from what gender the one replied but I quickly got up and hid behind a tree, shivering slightly.

An old woman appeared followed buy a guy that seemed to be in his thirties.

The woman was wearing a white and red sort of gown. She looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I've seen her from? Not to mention that it was really dark and the only luminous light that was shining was the moon.

She stared at the ground where I once was and looks at it in dismay. "Where is it?! I know it was here last time!"

The man examined her questionably. "whatever it was, it's not here now." He was moving back towards where he came from but she held up a hand. "Wait!" She whispered. Quietly she stepped around the circle and searched the trees.

"I know you're there! Show yourself!" She bellowed.

The man scanned the trees, terribly frightened. I shake uncontrollably to the point where I knelt to the ground snapping a twig. She spun her head in my direction her face set in a hard line. She holds up her bow ready to strike. I peaked from behind the tree letting her see me clearly. She gawked at me. Steadily she sets her bow down and headed in my direction. Frightened, I moved away and felt hands shake me.

I screamed.

***

Someone called out my name.

"Tiffany..... Tiffany! Tiffany WAKE UP!!!"

I stared into the face of my best friend in horror. She looked at me worriedly then placed a hand on my shoulder. "Are you all right?" She asked. I nodded, paralyzed from the strange occurrence. I sat there frozen, boring my eyes into Betsy's. She looked away and stood up, grabbing my hand.

She was disappointed.

"You fell asleep during the movie, it's over now so we need to go." She said quietly.

My shoulders relaxed and I looked up at her with guilt. "I'm so sorry Betsy! I didn't mean to fall asleep..." The words were stuck in my throat.

She sighed and smiled half-heartedly. "It's ok...some of it was pretty boring anyway."

I gave her a hug and murmured. "I promise next time I will NOT FALL ASLEEP!" I confirmed.

She nodded and we shuffled out the door ready to get on the bus.

As we all headed in, I thought about the events of that strange dream.

"Was it really a dream?!" I pondered.

I tried to put the dream to the back of my mind, but I was worried...something was wrong, and I believed this was only the beginning of my problems to come...

**********************************

(Author's notes)

My first attempt to make a fanfic anime! Hope you liked! :)

NOTE!!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ON THE WATTYS IF YOU LOVED THIS BOOK! GO TO @AnimeWattyAwards

And     @InuyashaWattyAwards

Please put in the comments NOT message boards AND TELL THEM YOU VOTE FOR THIS BOOK BY @Lovethworld247     !!!!!

THANK YOU ALL MY FANS AND READERS!!!!!!

PLZ VOTE AND/OR COMMENT!!! THX U :D

Oh! And follow if you already haven't ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 364 22
•UNDER EDITING & BEING REWRITTEN• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru• •Description• You are a female cat demon who loves her freed...
164K 7K 116
"What is that sent?" A Demon Lord standing in a field of dead men, there was something in the air that was unfamiliar to him. So he chose to explore...
62.3K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...
420K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...