Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❀
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKSβ™₯
short jelsa stories?β™‘

Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!

6.5K 281 135
By FancyNobody

Elsa POV
"Oops Elsa.." Anna mumbled while covering her mouth.

"Does anyone has needle and thread? Anyone?" Punzie knee down and took a look of the dress.

Oh crap. I felt like I was the centre of attention. Everyone's eyes on me. Thats so embarrassing!

"You blushed like a tomato. Or are you actually a tomato that pretends to be Elsa?" Hicupp mocked.

" I thought you were the nicest one among the Big Four. I was wrong afterall." I talked back, staring at him playfully. He acted to be hurt.

"Come on! He was just playing." Jack smirked." And I am still the hottest one right?"

"In your dreams Jackass." I stuck out my tongue and smiled. I was still blushing. No wonder why.

"Here, put this on." Jack took off his white T-shirt under the blue hoodie and shown some abs, which is not necessary.

Talking about abs, I have seen his for times, for many times that I couldnt even remember. Is that a good thing?

Girls around us, those horny teens, were staring and drooling. I dont think they remember how to walk. For his brothers, Flynn and Kristopp were whistling like wolfs. If we dont know them, we would thought they are gay.

You know, some said good looking guys are mostly gay?

"Em Jack, people usually take off their jackets to offer the girl, instead of the shirt?" Merida pointed out. I gave her a 'you go girl' look.

"Thats not me, thats the common guys on the streets. I am different from them, and I will be special to you." Jack flirted. Again, the inner self of me cant control and blushed again.

"Awee, thats so cute. When will u do that Flynn?" Punzie grinned at Flynn and he just scretched his neck unnaturally.

"When will he be my future uncle? Elsa are you planning getting married, like tomorrow?" Anna sighed with admiration.

May I remind you, I was still blushing. I am hotter than the fire. The girl is on fire could definitely decribe me right now.

What is happening to you? Did you catch the flare or serious diseases?

"Hey like it or not, you are going to wear that." He handed me over the shirt after putting on his hoodle again. The abs vanished.

"Fine." I pouted and wore that. It luckily covered my butt and panties a little and I think I still look alright, at least I didnt look like a caveman. That's all that matters.

"You look ugly. I wear that better than the snow queen afterall." He scoffed, ruffling my hair. Yes, here came Jack, whose job is to drag me down.

"Oh boy, you are just a lil taller than me. And I am not Emma!" I knocked his forhead with my fist. An "ouch" sound escaped from his mouth.

"Jack finally beat by a girl. I like you even more, Elsa." Flynn smiled to me friendly, then gazing at Jack who was rubbing his forehead.

"So what are you playing next?" Anna smiled to us.

"How about that? Seems pretty fun." Mer replied with a cheshire car smile on her face. Have I ever reminded yoy that whenever Merida said something is fun, you should just stay away from that.

Her definition of fun is "dangerous, scary or scare the living crap out of you". When I was young, she scared mm a lot, but not anymore.

I turned my head motion to her sight's direction- the haunted mansion. May I remind you that it is scarest one out of others, but true, it would be fun.

"That lo-looks- pretty scary." Hicupp stuttered while shivering a little."Mer dont go! I dont want you died with a heart attack."

Merida rolled her eyes and patted his shoulders."Nah I wont. You will come with me, right? Just try not to pee on your pants." We all just laughed by the side.

"I believe they will be scared too, right girls?" Hicupp almost begged us to refuse Merida's idea, but unluckily we didnt.

"Elsa and I ain't as timid as you thought, so we are going." Anna replied happily. And I just giggled a lil.

"H-How about Rapunzel? She was scared of the movies last time." He complained, trying his best to quote evidence.

"Haunted house doenst scared me. You cannot the next moves of people in scary movies, but you can control yourself how to walk to get out of that place. It is, different." Punzie shrugged.

"Looks like you dont have any other excuses." Kristoff teased him and poked him, making him turned red.

"Just go. Even the girls aint scared. Grow a pair dude." Flynn sighed to him.

"Seems like the Big Four is in trouble with these big girls." Hicupp expressed.

"How about you Jack? Are you coming?" I asked. He hadn't been giving any his silly ideas in this topic. Weird.

Or is he scared?

"I am alright." He nodded with hesitation while looking at the haunted mansion. His face was a bit paler than before, but I just shrugged it off.

"So what are we waiting for? Lets go." Anna raised by her hand and took Kristoff's hand to pull him in. Punzie wrapped around Flynn like a babygirl. Awe that was so cute.

And Merida? She dragged him in in her way, even if he was struggling and begging.

And now it left me and Jack.

I turned to him, looking at his perfect hair and pretty cyan eyes that every girl would fall for. No one should be that perfect. That wasnt fair.

"So lets get in?" He offered a hand to me. His husky voice dragged me back to reality. I looked at him. He was so different today. So nice, so perfect, even if a little pervert in him.

I took his hand, smiled to him. "You wont pee on your pants like last time you saw the scary movies, would you?" I teased.

His face turned pink instantaneously. "No one will ever know that, not even Emma.Only you and me." He garbbed my waist and said seriously. With the pinkish colour on his face and that stern look, that was so adorable.

"Okay?" He held his pinky out.

"How old are you? Three?" I giggled and almost laughed out loud. Even Emma wouldnt do that, trust me.

"Just make that freaking promise already. Okay?" He said with the word "embarassed" on his face.

"Okay." I smiled and made that pinky promise. I stopped challenging him and thats so nice of me. I had a happy day so far.
~*~

"Can you stop pulling my hair?" Mer said to Hicupp when he mouthed sorry.

The haunted mansion was dark, so dark that you couldnt even see your fingers. The only thing you could hear, besides the complaining sounds of Hicupp and Mer, was the sound when you walked the floor. It sounded like anything would rise from the floor and catch your feet.

Jack was currently interwinning his fingers on mine. And the stupid me blushed again. Oh Elsa what happened to you? You didnt blush that much before!

"I know you are blushing hard, even in the dark. You love me." He scoffed and I blushed even harder. Even if I try to conceal myself, I couldnt.

"No I dont." I faked to laugh out, to reduce the awkwardness.

"Liar liar pants on fire." He teased.
"Seriously?" I kneed his chest playfully.

AHHOOOOYIIOOOWEEEHEEE~~~

Jack let go of my hand, hiding behind me. " What is it?" he asked timidly.

"Oh such a man. My hero." I scoffed, crossing my arms. The voice came again. This time, it was creepier. Jack was going to pee on his pants anytime.

I sighed, without hesitation, I walked towards to where the voice came from. It led me to the hallway, and I saw a room.

"Hey guys whats that room for?" I asked. No reply.

"Hey Jack? Don't pee yet, answer me first." I sighed and turned around.

There was no one. Not even Jack. The only thing left was, the room, the hallway, and me.

And it came the voice again.

That was kinda creepy.

I had no choice. I have to either open the door of the room, or wait til the staffs to get me out of here.

This is usually the part where the girl opens the door and zombies rushed out. And that was also the part where we audience tried to warn the girl.

And now I am that girl. Great.

I took a deep deep breath. I took a step forward. But I hesitated, and I took a step back. Maybe I should leave? maybe there is another exit or something?

I looked around and started my own talent show. There's something you should know, I sing when I am scared.

"Twinkle twinkle little stars," I began with shivering voice. I stood there and didnt make any move.

Then there was the voice that compelled me to get in the room.

"How I wonder what you are." I continued, and tried to grin to make my shivering goes away. But that didnt help much, it made it worse.

Wait, the voice went again. And I heard someone was running towards me. Uh-oh, I gotta run to the room.

Using all my courage, I turned the cold-metalled door knob with one of my hand whilst pushing the door forcefully with the other.

Oops, it was a pull door.

"ROARRRR!!"

*flash* *flash* *flash*

The flashes made my eyes closed tightly unwillingly. And the roar sound? Didnt scare me as much as I thought it would be.

"Crap you look like a caveman!"

"Ew that was a donkey!"

"Snow queen, I am happy to tell ypu are still a queen, queen of awfulness."

"Be nice guys! She looked fine, just a little animal-like."

Then I heard everyone in that room was laughing. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust the light after being in such a dark enviroment and flashes.

Anna, Punzie, Merida,Fylnn, Hicupp and Krostoff.

They were in that room all that time.

"What? You beyrayers!!" I attacked Anna and began to tickle her. She laughed unconditionally and tried to escape.

There's still one missing.

Jack.

Where is he?

"Guys where is-"

"Ha Gotcha! Missing me already?" Someone wrapped their arms from the back, then gave me a peck on my cheeks.

I stepped on the his feet as hard as I could instinctively. By giving pecks in that way, and that cocky attitude, he was definitely Jack for no doubts.

"What the heck-"

When I was about to turn around, he put his minty cold lips on mine before I could react. And I heard wolf whistling from all of them.

Perverts.

"Your lips looked lonely. They wanted to meet mine." Jack smirked, using his professional flirting skills.

"Awe thats so cute." Punzie mumbled on the side. Anna and Merida sighed as agreement.

"You go, bro." Kristoff saluted to Jack and Flynn nodded at the side. I pushed Jack away instantaneously and he was smiling like a idiot.

"Merida, can we,maybe-?" Hicupp asked timidly.

"Not a chance." She replied nonchalantly while curling her hair. That is Merida's style.

"Since we have suceeded our plan, let's go and eat ice cream to celebrate?" Anna shrugged, with an excited look on her face.

"The plan of haunt me down? Whose plan?"

They all snapped their heads to where Jack stood. "What? Didnt we promise to say we planned it together?" Then they turned to different sides to avoid eye contacts. Typical.

"Lets go lets go. It doesnt matter, right?" Kristoff shrugged.
"Yeah." Others agreed unanimously and walked towards the exit door.

"Jack?" I bursted out. He stopped and turned to me.

"Yeah snow queen? Miss me again?" He smirked and his cyan eyes with beautiful eyelashes met mine. I tried to hold myself, trying not to blush in front of him.

"Why did you plan this whole thing?" I asked naively, while rubbing his white shirt which I was wearing.

"I want you to understand, even if there's fear inside you, even if you are scared, we will always be here with you. Maybe when we are older, we will just laugh it out." He shrugged and ruffled his pure white hair.

He cares about me.
He cares about my feeling.
Is that real?

The way you make me feel inside is, complicated. You are my dilemma.
~~~
A/N:
Thnks for your read!
VOTE +COMMENT=COTE!

I ran out of ideas, anyone can give me some xD?

Just comment below if you got ideas!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...
13.7K 950 31
To Adrien, dance was just a selection of movements. A well rehearsed transition from one gesture to the next; the brush of a hand, the closeness of b...
129K 4.5K 21
Pitch the Nightmare King tries to get Jack Frost on his side filled with shadows. Will it work? But will Jack find out a new secret? Is Pitch really...
31.1K 862 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. πŽππ„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...