A Girl You Can Love| A Gaara...

By Gaara_Lover_Naruto

Amaranth Namikaze is the daughter of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, and has a brother named Naruto. In... More

chapter 1: Meet Amaranth and her family.
chapter 2: Seven years old
chapter 3: The academy
chapter 4: 'I'll kill you'
chapter 5: Really?! Do you want to die?!?!
chapter 5 part 2:Really?! Do you want to die?!?
Author's Note (A/N)
chapter 6: The kiss?!
chapter 8: The date?
chapter 8 continued: the date
chapter 9: Akatsuki attack
chapter 10: Some of us are just born different
chapter 11: Fighting.... quietly
Authors note
chapter 12: The Kazekage has anger issues... Like me.
chapter 13: Meetings with the Kazekage
chapter 14: Going back home, and mini parties
chapter 15:Hmm.. Let me think about it.
chapter 16:Okay. She's made up her mind.
chapter 17: Our future
chapter 18: Wedding day.
chapter 19: Partys.... and kinkiness
chapter 20: The end?
Epilouge

chapter 7: Confessions to Naruto, Temari, and Kankuro and parents

2.8K 86 30
By Gaara_Lover_Naruto

~Amaranth~

Today me and Gaara decided that we were going to tell our relatives about the kiss..... I got out of bed, and put on my favorite outfit, and my weapon pouch and put my phone in the pouch. (A/N outfit is the one shown) I convinced my conscience to leave my hair down for today. I went downstairs to the shelf and mirror with my jewelry box, and put on my steam punk necklace and my pentagonal glowing necklace. I ran back to my room, and grabbed my eyeliner, and applied it to my eyes. (Its as thick as Gaara's😍😻😘) Mom, Dad, and Naruto came down. I sighed. "Sweetheart are you feeling alright? Yesterday you were acting.... Unusual.. Like, you had emotion..." Mom said. I cracked my knuckles. "Are you okay?" Dad asked. "Um... Mom,Dad,Naruto....,"I looked at my feet nervously. "Would you be mad if I told you something happened at school?" "No... Why? Did somebody do something to you? Or did you do something to someone?" They replied calmly. "Um.. Something happened in a tree...." Said I. "So,......" Naruto was waiting for me to say what happened. "....." Mom and dad were silent. "I had my first kiss.........." My voice trailed off. "What? W-what did you say?" They said shocked. " I said I had my first kiss.." "WITH WHO?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!" Naruto yelled. I stayed quiet.

~Gaara~

"WHAT?!" Temari and Kankuro yelled. "I kissed Amaranth. And I'm proud of myself for doing it." I said blankly. "Did she kiss back?" Temari asked excitedly. "Yes." Temari and Kankuro looked at each other with smiles on their faces. "Baby bro, I think it's time you had the talk..." Kankuro said. "I'm not a baby. Don't call me that again unless you want to die." I said.

After the 'talk' about adult stuff, and how 'that' works...................

"Why the hell would you tell me that, if I'm only 13? Its not like I'd make a move on her to do that!" I growled. I walked to my room. I smirked. I had a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 59 11
Following the discovery of his long lost sister and the death of his beloved parents, Blu faces a new challenge. He may have vanquished the loggers a...
26.6K 662 28
To take an adventure with Princess Yona, Hak, Yoon, and the four dragons, is not that an adventure already? Yet what if we add love, history, hardshi...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.3K 203 23
Sena Tsubasa, Top designer of DreamyCrown, has feelings for Idol Oozora Akari. They were dating for a month already in secret.But what happens when T...