chapter 14: Going back home, and mini parties

~Amaranth~

I was being waited on outside of the house by some Anbu black ops who were going to escort me back to Konoha. We arrived at my house the next day, and my parents and Naruto welcomed me back. Mom made her homemade ramen. After we ate, I went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Suna -

~Gaara~

I wondered why Amaranth went home so early. I went to see the person I hated the most - my father. "Why did Amaranth leave early?" I demanded. "Oh, you mean the honorable daughter of the 4th Hokage? She refused an offer." "What offer?" I scowled. "An offer to marry you of course." He said like I should of known about it. "Didn't she tell you?" "No." "Well, that shows how much she loves you, huh? If she loved you, she would have told you, and not of kept anything from you. After all, you are her 'boyfriend'." He laughed. I glared at him, and left to go to Konoha.

~Naruto~

After mom made her amazing ramen, I went to Kiba's house to hang with him. He welcomed me in, and led me to his living room. Shikamaru and Choji were there. The troublemaker group is all back together once again since the academy... I thought. Akamaru came bounding in from the kitchen after Kiba, who had snacks in his arms. "Want some anybody?" He asked, already knowing Choji would want some. Kiba handed Choji a bag of chips, and Shikamaru a bag of cheesy popcorn. He tried to give me something. "No thanks, I just ate some of my mom's homemade ramen." I said patting my stomach. We played video games, and played sports until sunset, when our parents came to pick us up. Choji's dad, Shikamaru's dad, and my mom came to pick us up. "Did you have fun kiddo?" Mom asked giving me a noogie. Choji and Shika laughed at me. "Oh, who are these two?" Mom asked. "This is Choji and Shikamaru. And yes I had fun." I replied. "Hello boys. Hi. I'm Kushina, Naruto's mother." She introduced herself to my friend's parents, and to them. "Hi, Mrs. Uzumaki, is it?" Mr. Nara said. "The one and only, ya know!" Mom smiled. "Well, nice to meet you ma'am." Mr. Nara replied shaking Mom's hand. "You too!" We walked home. "That was a bit embarrassing, ya know?" I said. "It was awkward, I'll tell you that. I've never acted so...... Formal." Mom scratched her head. I headed to my room, and went to sleep.

Hey guys, be sure to check out my new book, 'Yami'!