chapter 17: Our future

TIME PASS BY 3 YEARS! why was I in all caps? I am such a baka.

~Gaara~

Today was the day I asked her to marry me. I was nervous and she could tell. "What's wrong?" Amaranth asked. "Um.... Nothing. I have a surprise for you later." I replied. She left the room we now shared. Don't give me that look. We've been together for 9 years. I soon followed after, and she was raiding the kitchen like she normally does. 'She eats more than Choji, and isn't fat or worried about becoming fat' Shikamaru once said. Let's just say, he nearly died. I decided to make dinner.

~Naruto~

Tomorrow I'll be going to Suna with Mom, Dad and Hinata to visit Amaranth, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and Shikamaru who was there for 3 weeks. I missed my sorta older sister. Onee-Chan how I've missed you. Hinata and I have been together for 2 years.

~Amaranth~

After dinner, I headed to mine and Gaara's room. I grabbed a scrapbook out of my nightstand drawer, and looked at me with my family. Gaara came in, and gestured for me to follow him. I did so, and he led me to a park with a whole bunch of string lights of multiple colors for the upcoming festival. I sat down on the bench.

~Gaara~

Its time. I thought. "Amaranth, I was wondering... Well, I mean... Will you marry me?" I said getting down on one knee. She got tears in her eyes. "YES A BAZILLION TIMES YES!!" She screamed. I smiled and hugged her. We stayed at the park for a while. We walked around with our hands entwined. We went home and we went to sleep.

This isn't the end guys. Almost though. I am going to make a sequel, but I need ideas on what to call it

Bye.

You're still reading.....

Hahahahaha haha

Still reading.

It's over now.

Hahahahaha kidding.

Okay I'm done.

NOT!!!

Okay I'm seriously done guys. Bye.