Abused(Princeton Love Story)

By STUNZEED_

A story about Love, Struggle and self harm. Jacob also known as Prince and his group of friends Joel, Ray and... More

Abused(Princeton Love Story)
First Day
The Perez Kid
Concert Flirt * *
This Kiss
Jealous Much
Living in Lies
I'll Kill Him.....
Confessions
A Dead Man
Oh Gawd!
Meeting MaMa J!
Kevin
Semester 2: More Drama
Your New Boo
THE TRUTH: MUST READ!
Dead?
Bestfriends?
Denial
Bitter, Sweet moments
Hospitalized
TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry for The Wait....
Hey

Guilt

3.7K 99 20
By STUNZEED_

Chapter 8

J O E L'S P.O.V

                                                          I stayed with Prince the whole night. I didn't care if my mother was worried. All she ever does is neglect me. Sometimes, I wonder if my life is actually worth living. She hits me and hits me, while he (her father) beats me and rapes me. I want to know what love actually is. I woke up wearing nothing but my undergarments. As did Prince. I turn on my side to see him smiling.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes....I guess so." He then pecked my lips, and things started to get physical.

I got on top of him and started to kiss all over his neck. He then grew bigger and I felt it. I started to get wet and I know he felt it.

"So your hard huh?" I question.

"So your wet huh?" He bit his lip. "Joel, can I be honest...."

"Can I be honest as well....?"

We eyed each other and laughed. I really honestly love him. Wait.....what in the hell did I just say.

"Yeah....You first....okay...well I......you first!" We both laughed once again and said in unison.

"Okay we'll just say it together okay." I reasoned.

"On three....one two three,"

That's when we both said what we had to say, and surprisingly what we said was the same thing.

"I love you." We starred into one another's eyes. I got up quickly, looking out the window and held my arm. He soon approached me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Baby I know it was just as hard for both of us to admit....I never loved anyone the way that I love you." He said. I turned to him teary eyed. I seem to always cry. Not cause Im weak, because I am strong.

"You mean it, I have had my heart played with, and broken. And you saying this right here, is honestly believable." I finally broke down into his arms.

"Yes I mean it, and we'll get through our struggles together."

"Together." I smiled and kissed his plumped lips. "I love you." I said it once again, with much emotion and pain. But the good kind.

"I love you too!"

H O M E: 3 a.m.

"Prince I got to go!" I said,

"But it's 3 in the morning you want me to drive you home?" He offered.

"Okay..."

                                                            The car ride was short. I wanted it to last. He held my hand the whole time. I was gone all day that Sunday, and I didn't care what my parents thought of it. They probably didn't care knowing them. I kissed Prince goodbye and got out. He waited for me to get in. I shut the door silently, and there she was. Smoke puffed in the air, hair a mess, but when she turned around her face was bruised.

"Where the hell have you been Joel?" She got up in my face, angered.

"I was out okay...." I looked down and bit my lip, sucking in the tears.

"Ha...I was out." She mocked me. Then a drip of water fell from my face. She then pushed me down.

"Don't be a little hoe I aint raising one am I?" She then broke down. "You and ya father. Haha, yall are the reasons my hair falling out, I don't have a life, the reason WHY I HATE MY LIFE...." She got closer. "Come here."

                                                           I got closer. The aroma of her cigarette and vodka was blown in my face. She then told me to hold out my arm, and if I didn't she would kill me. So I did as was told. She then put the cigarette in my skin making me scream to the top of my lungs. She slapped me across the face.

"Dammit Joel, I broke my nail! Ahh!" I ignored her pain and ran upstairs and slammed my door.

                                                    I  rambled through my cabinet looking for a razor. I couldn't find it, I couldn't find what held all my pain, not a diary but a sharp blade between plastic. I then looked at my reflection. I had a billion bags, my face scared, and lip bruised. I grew angry.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I punched the mirror, and glass flew straight into my wrist. I loved it but I hated it. It was time for my revenge. It was time for me to fight back.

"Aye MA!" I yelled and came downstairs.

She came in my face yelling loud and angered even more, but I was tired. Tired of her attitude. I punched her in the face. She held her jaw, cutting her eyes at me.

"Oh so you wanna fight your own mother." I just nodded and put my dukes up.

She swung but missed, she didn't see my hits coming I was done. I punched her three times and she fell to the ground.

"What's going on?" My father came down the steps to see her on the floor.

"We have to get her to a hospital...." I cried. I was still angered but felt bad. This resulted to me hitting my own mother.

"Not yet....she will be okay....now you....I have to punish you and I know you wont hit me. Will you?" He questioned while pulling down his pants.

I was terribly scared of my father. He was 6'4, and crazy as hell. I don't know why the hell she loves him so much.

"No....you cant"

"I am." He grew hard and started chasing me. "I love it when you run away......I turns me on."

                                                           Just as I thought I was getting away, I fall to the ground and he jumps right on top of me, forcing me to pull down my pants. He then sticks his manhood in my butt whole, making me scream. He hits my butt a few times and I cry. I sit there and cry while he moans.

M O N D A Y     M O R N I N G: S C H O O L

P R I N C E'S   P.O.V.

                                                            Joel told me she wasn't coming today. I was sad and thinking why. I'll visit her later afterschool. She was constantly on my mind today. When I walked in to first period I look over to her desk and thought about the first day. How she stuttered.

"Aye...snap out of it sexy!" Izzy popped her gum and approached my desk. The bell rung and we were the only two in the room.

"Izzy.....how great!" I started packing up then she gripped my dick.

"I want to have sex with you....afterschool, come by my house." She pops her gum somemore.

"Izzy.....your taking it too far."

"Aww, I guess you want your girl to kill herself, because I have some explicit pics of her cutting and crying." She said.

"Wow, I really cant believe you." I put my bookbag around my shoulder and shook my head, about to walk out.

"You either cum over....or let your baby suffer." I then nodded in agreement, I love Joel honestly I don't know how I could imagine life without her.

"Good, see you later." She kissed me and slipped a condom into my pocket.

"Wow." I shook my head.

A F T E R S C H O O L: I Z Z Y'S C R I B

"Ahhh yes!!!" I rode her, she seemed to enjoy it but I wasn't at all. I glimpsed at her smirking with her eyes closed. I felt so bad.......I couldn't believe I was doing this.

After we were done I shook my head and grabbed my stuff.

"Thanks for a fun time........bye!" She pushed me out the door and I drove, fast because I was angry. I said I was going to Joel's but I couldn't.

I headed straight home, where my father sat down with me. I hated him so much, his presence even disgusted me.

"Son....." He said I looked away. "Son........"

"What! I cant fucking stand you!" I yelled. He got up and punched me. I bit my lip and punched his ass back.

"Get out my fucking life."

J O E L and P R I N C E'S P.O.V.

                                                  JOEL: I hate them but the one thing I love is Prince,,,,he's my everything. And I wouldn't do anything to hurt him, but I have too.....the stress,,,,the pain,,,,,

                                                  PRINCE: I hate them but I love her, Joel, shes beautiful. If only she knew, if only she knew how much I love her. I would do anything for her but I have to do this......im hurt,,,,,,Im stress the pain.

                                                     BOTH: They cut, and cut and cut. Blood dripped and dripped and dripped. Prince sat in his shower, while Joel put her knees to her chest.

When will it en? Will it ever.......?

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 134 13
Follow Camlille Jeffersons unexpected quest to find a stone that scared her aunt Tiesha to death...literally and also has something to do with a very...
3.5K 76 42
It's a dream world. Not just with MB
5.4K 258 30
A group of friends trying to live a happy, crazy life! See how they grow over the years and chase their dreams!
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤