Wildest Dreams (A Stemily Fan...

By DCMadden

What happens when Stephen falls in love with Emily? Will he leave his life in California to be with her? Who... More

1. No One Has To Know
2. Red Lips and Rosy Cheeks
3. Say you'll remember me
4. Nothing lasts forever...
5. ...but this is getting good now.
6. Drive out of the city, away from the crowd.
7. I thought, heaven can't help me now.
8. This is gonna take me down.
9. My one condtion is...
10. Someday when you leave me...
11. ...I bet these memories follow you around.
12. Just Pretend
14. Burning It Down
15. His Clothes Are In My Room
16. Wildest Dreams
UPDATE

13. His voice is a familiar sound.

2.2K 57 5
By DCMadden

A/N: I am so so sorry guys! I know that it has taken longer than usual to get this chapter posted, but I've been way too obsessed with Chicago PD and all of my free time has gone to catching up to that. I mean Linstead!! Ugh. Anyway here is the new chapter. I hope you guys like it! Once again comment and vote! I love to hear what you think!

Emily's POV

We checked out of the hotel the next morning and made our way to the airport. Italia had already left to meet Robbie at their place in LA. Stephen and I were flying back to Vancouver with Mavi.

As we took our seats Stephen kissed my cheek. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You've never traveled with a one year old have you?"

I shook my head.

"I'm sure she'll be a perfect little angel." I said firmly.

He smirked. "Yeah okay."

About an hour into the flight Mavi was fast asleep, clutching onto her giant Nemo that was about the same size as her.

"So what were you saying?" I asked.

He put his head down. "I have no clue how you did that. I've never been able to get her to sleep on a plane." He admitted.

I smiled. "Well we can watch your movie now."

He grinned from ear to ear and pulled out his iPad.

He handed me my headphones and he took his.

"I can't believe that we have to watch this every single time we fly together."

He laughed. "You know you love it."

I sighed. "You know who doesn't love it?"

"David." We both said at the same time.

"You made him switch seats with you so we could watch this and he was stuck listening to John for a 5 hour flight." We both laughed recalling the memory.

We had only gotten through about half of the movie before we landed in Vancouver.

Once we collected our bags we made our way to the car.

"I was thinking maybe we should go straight to your place. I'm not sure what I'll be walking into at my house." Stephen said.

I nodded. "That sounds fine. Did you want me to keep Mav while you go figure that out?" I offered.

He shook his head. "We have everything we need with us. If you don't mind I would rather stay with you tonight. We have to be on set early tomorrow, we'll have to take Mavi with us I don't know how that's going to work. I didn't realize that Italia wouldn't be coming—"

I cut him off. "Calm down. We can do this. We don't film together until the afternoon. I can keep her all morning and I'm sure if Willa is still on set she wouldn't mind keeping an eye on her, or Fanta. We can handle this Stephen. Together."

He grabbed my hand and didn't let go.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. It came so easily to me now. I didn't know what I would do if I ever lost him.

Stephen's POV

We pulled up to Emily's apartment and I grabbed the suitcases while Emily took Mavi out of her car seat.

My face fell at the next thing I heard. "Mama." Mavi pointed ahead of her.

I turned to see Cassandra standing at the front of the building with her mom.

"I'll handle this. You two just go inside." I said walking them to the door.

Cassandra scoffed. "She's not taking my daughter."

"Can we not do this here? Especially in front of OUR daughter?" I emphasized the word and she rolled her eyes.

"You obviously didn't care about making a scene at your buddies house."

I gestured for Emily to go inside and took a deep breath before talking to Cassandra.

I didn't acknowledge her mom standing there because she was of no importance to me at the moment. If Cassandra wanted to fight she would have to do it alone.

"What do you want here, Cass?" I asked annoyed.

"My daughter. I gave you conditions and you obviously don't care to follow them, so I want Maverick with me."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not going to be that simple and you know that. So save yourself from embarrassment and go. You will be getting a call from my lawyer pretty soon."

She didn't give in. "You want me to save myself from embarrassment. I'm not the one that's married and dating someone ten years younger than me."

I laughed sarcastically. "That's the best you've got?"

"Cassie lets go. We don't want him to be able to use this against you." Her mom advised.

She glared at me as she made her way to her car.

This was going to be a fun week.

I went inside to find Emily sitting on the floor playing with Mavi.

"Everything okay?" She asked making her way to me.

I pulled her into my arms and she kissed my neck. "We will be okay, Stephen. I know I didn't understand at first, but I really do now. Don't worry about us. Mavi is the one that matters right now."

He took a deep breath. "Thank you."

Emily's POV

Getting to set the next morning proved to be harder than we thought. We were both exhausted after spending half the night consoling Mavi. After seeing Cassandra she didn't want to sleep. She cried for her every couple of hours.

I although I understood why, Stephen was having a difficult time with it.

Finally around 3am Mavi fell asleep which gave Stephen and I 2 hours of sleep before having to get ready to go to set.

After I finished getting ready and had 3 cups of coffee. I pulled Mavi out of bed and got her dressed. She didn't wake up and in that moment I was jealous of a one year old. On the drive to work we could only hear her quiet snore in the back seat.

"I don't want to leave you two alone at all today." Stephen said pulling through the gate.

I sighed. "You don't have a choice. You have stunts to do this morning. I can probably take Mav to set for a bit, but I don't want her to have to sit through all of your scene today. We'll be fine in your trailer."

He didn't look satisfied, but it would have to do for now. I carried her in and lied her on the bed. Putting pillows on either side of her.

"I'll have to call Fanta to come keep an eye on her while I film a few scenes with Brandon. You'll be jumping off of a truck today right?" I asked.

"Maybe I should let Simon do it. I really don't want to take any chances."

I placed my hand in his. "Please stop worrying. We will be fine."

He shook his head. "You don't know how conniving she can be, Emily. I just don't—" I placed my hand over his mouth and pulled my phone out.

"Hey. Sorry I know it's early. Do you happen to be in Vancouver?"

I could feel his confused gaze on me.

"Can you come by Stephen's trailer. I need a favor. Oh you're already on the plot. Great. I'll see you in a few."

"Who was that?" He asked as I hung up.

"You'll see. Now go get your leather pants on before Sarah has to come get you. Again."

He smiled. "Hey I'm early to set sometimes."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. You wish."

I sat on the couch and took a sip of my coffee, turning the tv on.

"You better not watch an episode of House of Cards without me again." He said sternly before walking into the bathroom.

I laughed and put on Friends, knowing he wouldn't forgive me if I watched our show without him.

A few minutes later there was a quiet knock on the door. I opened it to see Danneel.

"Thank you for coming." I said letting her inside.

"No problem. Everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Well kind of not really." I began to explain the situation to her when Stephen walked out dressed as the Arrow.

Danneel smiled. "Oh you're lucky I didn't let Jay come with me."

"Hey Danneel. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Here to get Mavi. I'm sure her and JJ will have a great time together today."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thank you."

He hugged Danneel. "And thank you too. You don't know how much this means to me."

She chuckled. "Of course. Any time."

"Just text me when she's up or you need to go. I left JJ asleep in Jared's trailer. Her and Tom are inseparable."

I nodded.

"Hey do you guys have the same lunch break as the guys? We could all grab something together." She offered.

"I think Stephen does. I won't be out until 1, but you guys go ahead."

She shook her head. "No. We can wait."

"Jared wait?" I replied.

She laughed. "Well we might have to get him a snack, but we've all been dying to hang out together since Texas was kind of a bust."

I bit my lip. Not really wanting to comment.

She left and soon Stephen was out the door.

I grabbed the remote and decided to watch House of Cards anyway. I had time for one episode before call time and what Stephen didn't know wouldn't kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 273 30
Becca finds out that she has an aunt. The thing is her aunt lives in Iowa. When she finds out that she's gonna have to move with her aunt, by law, wi...
1K 28 29
Ally and Byance move to California together what will happen when one of Byance's old friends introduces the Magcon boys to them will these two girls...
1.2K 235 68
Kayla Everson is a 18 year old girl, who left her home to study law in Boston. She doesn't want much from life, loves being on her own. Always worked...
84K 2.5K 17
Barry Allen has feelings for Oliver Queen. These feelings are so strong he cannot pursue a relationship with his best friend, Iris West, who insists...