13. His voice is a familiar sound.

A/N: I am so so sorry guys! I know that it has taken longer than usual to get this chapter posted, but I've been way too obsessed with Chicago PD and all of my free time has gone to catching up to that. I mean Linstead!! Ugh. Anyway here is the new chapter. I hope you guys like it! Once again comment and vote! I love to hear what you think!

Emily's POV

We checked out of the hotel the next morning and made our way to the airport. Italia had already left to meet Robbie at their place in LA. Stephen and I were flying back to Vancouver with Mavi.

As we took our seats Stephen kissed my cheek. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You've never traveled with a one year old have you?"

I shook my head.

"I'm sure she'll be a perfect little angel." I said firmly.

He smirked. "Yeah okay."

About an hour into the flight Mavi was fast asleep, clutching onto her giant Nemo that was about the same size as her.

"So what were you saying?" I asked.

He put his head down. "I have no clue how you did that. I've never been able to get her to sleep on a plane." He admitted.

I smiled. "Well we can watch your movie now."

He grinned from ear to ear and pulled out his iPad.

He handed me my headphones and he took his.

"I can't believe that we have to watch this every single time we fly together."

He laughed. "You know you love it."

I sighed. "You know who doesn't love it?"

"David." We both said at the same time.

"You made him switch seats with you so we could watch this and he was stuck listening to John for a 5 hour flight." We both laughed recalling the memory.

We had only gotten through about half of the movie before we landed in Vancouver.

Once we collected our bags we made our way to the car.

"I was thinking maybe we should go straight to your place. I'm not sure what I'll be walking into at my house." Stephen said.

I nodded. "That sounds fine. Did you want me to keep Mav while you go figure that out?" I offered.

He shook his head. "We have everything we need with us. If you don't mind I would rather stay with you tonight. We have to be on set early tomorrow, we'll have to take Mavi with us I don't know how that's going to work. I didn't realize that Italia wouldn't be coming—"

I cut him off. "Calm down. We can do this. We don't film together until the afternoon. I can keep her all morning and I'm sure if Willa is still on set she wouldn't mind keeping an eye on her, or Fanta. We can handle this Stephen. Together."

He grabbed my hand and didn't let go.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. It came so easily to me now. I didn't know what I would do if I ever lost him.

Stephen's POV

We pulled up to Emily's apartment and I grabbed the suitcases while Emily took Mavi out of her car seat.

My face fell at the next thing I heard. "Mama." Mavi pointed ahead of her.

I turned to see Cassandra standing at the front of the building with her mom.