14. Burning It Down

Emily's POV

I had just gotten comfortable and was starting my second episode when someone burst through the door. I jumped up and turned the TV off, worried Stephen would catch me watching our show after he had specifically asked me not to.

When I looked to the door, Stephen wasn't the one standing there it was Danneel.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She took a breath; it was obvious that she had ran over here.

"We need to get you and Mav out of here, if we want to avoid a whole lot of drama."

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

She grabbed Mavi's bag and pushed me toward the bedroom. "You need to go get Mavi before she gets here."

I didn't budge. "Danneel, first off you need to calm down and explain yourself a little better."

She groaned. "My god. Em. Now is not the time to be clueless! Cassandra is here. I had Derek call if she showed up and I tried your phone, but you didn't answer so I had no choice but to run over here and get you. Now can we go?!"

I did not want to let Danneel see how much this really did worry me, so I walked calmly into the room and picked up Mavi. She stirred a bit, but readjusted herself and fell back into a deep sleep.

We walked back to the Supernatural plot without running into her, and I sighed in relief as we walked into Jensen's trailer.

Gen was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and Thomas was playing with some Legos on the floor.

"Good you got her." She said relieved.

I sighed and lied Mavi down on the couch next to Gen.

"You okay?" She asked.

I couldn't keep it in and let the tears fall.

"I can't keep doing this. I love Stephen, but is this really how it is always going to be?"

Gen grabbed my hand. "It won't always be this way and you need to believe that. Hold onto all the love you and Stephen share, this is going to be a long road and you can only get through it together. We are here for moral support, but you have to put yourself in his shoes. He didn't go into this marriage thinking that he was going to end up falling in love with his co-star and I know you didn't expect to fall for a married man, so just give it time, soon the papers will be signed and things will be so much better."

I sat down with her. "I just can't see any of this ending well, she will always be a part of his life because of Mavi, and I just don't know if I am strong enough to fight Cassandra on any of this, I know that she will never let Mavi and I have a smooth relationship, why would she? I'm the one breaking up her marriage."

There was a soft knock on the door that interrupted our conversation. Danneel opened the door to reveal Stephen in his full Green Arrow outfit, his eyes were covered in black paint and his mask was hanging around his neck.

"You're supposed to be shooting right now." I said.

He sighed and walked over to me.

"We'll let you two talk." Gen said picking up Tom and taking him with her outside. "Just listen for Shep and JJ please."

I nodded and they left us alone.

"Cassandra is waiting for me in my trailer, she wants to talk, but I want you there if it's not too much to ask." He asked worriedly.

I took a breath. "I don't know if that's such a good idea."

He shook his head. "Don't go there. This is a meeting with lawyers. I know that I can't get mine here on time, so Marc offered his assistance, there's a lawyer here on set today to discuss some things with him and I know that you didn't want anyone to know about us, but it's not really that easy to hide things from everyone and you know that. Cassandra decided to surprise me and wants to talk divorce and Mav, but I need you there Em. I need to show her lawyer that we are stable and she doesn't have a chance. United front?"