5. ...but this is getting good now.

Emily's POV

I sat down and she broke out into a smile.

"I freaked you out didn't I?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, but sighed in relief. "Yes you did! That's not funny!"

She handed me a cup of coffee. "It kind of is. Your face was priceless."

I shook my head. "Whatever. What are you really doing here?"

"I came to talk about dinner, Rob said you wanted us to go because of Danneel's friend. I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about?"

"Look I'm probably being paranoid, but how is it going to look for me to show up alone with Stephen at his friend's dinner party?" I questioned.

"You are being really paranoid, Em. You and Gen hit it off that night at Katie's house, remember?"

I recalled the night Italia was talking about.

Flashback

I walked over to Stephen, who was talking to Jared, I had only met him a couple times before, walking around on set with Stephen. They had become good friends and Katie had worked with him before on his show Supernatural.

"Hey, you having fun?" He asked when I reached them.

I smiled. "Yeah, I just can't find Willa and feel kind of lost. I don't know everyone here."

"Well I can fix that." Jared said.

He looked around for a second and startled me when he yelled, "Gen!"

I turned around to see a short brunette walking our way.

I looked at Stephen and he smiled at me, grabbing my hand to reassure me. I always felt sparks when we touched, but he was married, I couldn't act on it and his wife was pregnant which made me feel even guiltier over my feelings.

"Emily, this is my wife Gen, Gen this is Emily, she works on Arr---" Jared was quickly cut off by Gen's shrieking.

"Oh my God. I'm totally going to fan girl right now. I apologize ahead of time. I didn't know you were here, I was hoping to meet you, I love Felicity! She cracks me up." She looped her arm through mine and led me away from the boys, I turned back to Stephen and he was laughing with Jared.

End of Flashback

"Yes we did hit it off, but that doesn't change the fact that Cassandra is going to find out about this dinner that she's not invited too." I said, trying to talk Italia into agreeing with me.

She rolled her eyes. "Either you want to be with Stephen or you don't. Em, it's simple. You are head over heels for him, and I know he feels the same way. Cassandra needs to realize that her marriage is over."

"How is Cassandra supposed to realize something that she has no clue is happening?" I countered.

"Actually. I just told her this morning."

My head snapped to the door and Stephen was standing there.

"I will let you two talk." She rushed out and Stephen locked the door behind her.

"What are you talking about? You didn't say anything all day."

He smiled. "Well I couldn't necessarily say anything in front of the makeup department, or the whole crew."

I nodded. "That's true, but I still need an explanation."

He sat down and grabbed my hands. "Italia is going to pick up Mav from Cassandra in a couple hours, Cassandra is then going to fly to LA to spend some time with her family. I will stay here in Vancouver with you and Mavi."