Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

10

1.1K 82 108
By AltoPentaholic

A/N: Makyah is real.

Scot smiled when Mitch began to wake up, chuckling when the small Omega rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. Mitch looked up at him, his smile wide and his eyes full of light.

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are blue? Like, really blue?"

"Only you," Scott replied, brushing back Mitch's hair. He tilted his head, his hand staying in Mitch's forehead a bit longer. "Mitch, I think you a fever."

"A fever?" Mitch asked, raising his eyebrow. Scott nodded, empathy in his eyes. "I'm not hot though. I mean, I'm hot as heck, but I don't feel hot. Scott, how does one feel hot? Do they have to live on the sun?"

"You, Melody, and mornings are my favorite 'm' words," Scott commented, laughing a bit. He stood up from his bed, stumbling when Mitch held onto him. "Mitch, I need to see if you have a fever. I'll be right back!"

The tears gathering in Mitch's eyes made Scott freeze. Whenever the Omega became sick, he also became emotionally drained. He cries easier and he becomes clingy.

Very, very clingy.

"I don't want you leave me," Mitch begged, his brown eyes finally releasing the tears. Scott sighed as he sat down, hugging Mitch close to him. "Please don't leave me."

Scott kissed Mitch's forehead, his heart breaking. He could tell why Mitch was like this. His parents never made sure that he was okay when he was younger and the orphanages isolated children that were sick so the others wouldn't get sick. Mitch suffered from that terribly and disliked the fact that no one stayed with him when he was sick and reassured him that he will get better.

"I will never dream or think of it."

~~~

"Do you have the location?"

The male sighed, brushing through his hair. He took a deep breath and nodded, forgetting that he was on the phone.

"Yes, I do know where it is. What do you need to know?"

"Only the boy's identity. What is it?"

The male sighed as he picked up a file, opening it the first page. A picture stared up at him, making the male's heart ache. The innocence in the person's eyes and smile only made this quest harder.

"His name is Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi Hoying, which you already know. He is twenty one years old. He is five foot ten and on the smaller side, weight wise. He has brown hair and eyes and dimples on his cheeks. He is married and has a child that goes by Melody Vivi. Is there anything else you need to know?"

"That's perfect. All I need to do now is get my revenge."

"Why are you doing this? He never hurt you!"

"You'll be amazed! I will get my revenge on him and get what is mine. I will not let him win."

The male sighed, knowing that he wit win this argument. He looked at the picture of Mitch, tearing up a bit. Mitch did not deserve any of this.

"Okay, you do that. You'll regret it."

"I don't regret anything!"

"Whatever. Goodbye, Alex."

"Goodbye, Jake."

~~~

Avi played with Jordyn a bit, smiling whenever she giggled. Erik and Ariel were in the baby pin, playing with the toys their parents gave to them in their birthday. Tori watched them carefully, looking up from her book every once in a while to make sure that the twins were on their best behavior. Kevin drove Alyssa to the hospital for a check-up so they could see how she doing after her last chemotherapy.

"Do you think Alyssa will be okay?" Tori asked, looking at Avi. The Alpha shrugged his shoulders, not knowing the best answer. "We can't lose her, Av."

"How about if she wants to die though?" Avi questioned, picking up Jordyn. Tour was about to say something back, but she stayed silent so she could hear what Avi had to say. "I know that statement seems weird, but did you notice how she was after the consecutive Pack cry session yesterday? She seemed happy for some reason. It's like she's ready to die."

"I'm not ready for that though," Tori replied, bitting her lip. Avi sighed as he sat in the couch, holding Tori and Jordyn tight. "She's like an older sister to me!"

"I know, babe," Avi whispered, kissing Tori's cheek. The Beta cried as she set down her book, sobbing quietly. "Everything will be okay. She's going to be healthy."

"I know," Tori responded, wiping her eyes. She looked over at the twins, her heart breaking. "What about the twins though? They need their mama!"

Avi looked over at the twins, smiling when Erik handed Ariel a stuffed animal. The twins look more and more like their parents as the days went on. The thought of them of not having one of their parents broke Avi's heart.

"They will know how wonderful she was. She would have loved watching them grow up," Avi reassured her, brushing back the dirty blonde curls. "Everything will be okay."

Let's hope that's right.

Tori nodded, standing up to prepare lunch. Ben and Jessi came running downstairs, laughing loudly. Jessi noticed the bittersweet atmosphere of the room, stopping immediately. They screamed when they felt Ben into their side, almost losing their footing.

"Ben, stop," Jessi commanded, smiling nonetheless. Ben shrugged his shoulders, smiling when Jessi kissed him on his cheek. "You are too sweet."

"No, you're too sweet."

"No, yooou're too sweet."

"No, yoooou're too sweet."

"No, yo-"

"YOU TWO ARE BOTH SWEET! STOP BEING ADORABLE!"

Tori rolled her eyes, shaking her head lovingly. She began to make sandwiches, noticing something was off. Something didn't seem right.

Avi is weird as usual, check.

Benessi is being cute as usual, check.

Jordyn is sleeping as usual, check.

Ariel and Erik are being loud as usual, check.

Scömìche is being ador-oh, that's it!

"Guys, where's Scott and Mitch?"

At that moment, Scott came downstairs with a bowl in his hands. He went into the downstairs bathroom, turning on the sink. He turned it off after a few minutes, smiling weakly at the rest of the Pack.

"Mitch is sick and he just threw up. Poor thing has a fever," Scott explained, sighing loudly when Melody began to cry loudly. "Well, I need to make sure that both of my babies are okay. Avi, you're in charge."

Avi nodded and laughed, proud of his recent employment; however, the happiness ended as first as it started when Alyssa opened the door, tears in her eyes. She went upstairs, crying silently as Kevin stayed by the door, his face emotionless.

"Wha-what happened?"

Kevin let a tear run down his face, looking at the Pack sadly. He took a deep breath, his breath shaky.

"Alyssa's cancer is back."

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update! I had auditions and I'll see tonight if I get a callback. I don't know Alyssa's fate yet, but I thought a good idea and it will end great. I might use it.;) Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.5K 45
∆warning dirty parts in book ∆ "alpha is gonna have fun with u "one guy says "what the fuck alpha is gonna be pissed when he finds out there is a fu...
161K 8.3K 35
Mitch is an Omega who likes to fight for Omegas rights but his world comes crashing down when his parents force him to marry non other than Scott Hoy...
31.6K 821 37
Hello, I'm going to write you a Divergent fan fiction about after Allegiant. Yeah most of this is all like "yeah what happens if Tris lives?" no actu...
365K 12.5K 41
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIRD BOOK OF "HIS ALPHA" SERIE, CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE, BUT CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MAY BE CONFUSIN...