The Universe // Yoandri Cabre...

Oleh awreeoh

Sequel to The Stars he's cautious. she's explosive. Lebih Banyak

1| Broken a Heart
2| Library
3| Parties & Kisses
4| You & I
5| I'll Help
6| Explantions
7| Wrong
8| Questions
10| Said and Done
11| Impossible
12| Tell Me
13| Depressed
14| Bliss
15| Better
16| Want
17| Nightmares
18| Not Done Yet
19| Precious Moments (Part 1)
20| Precious Moments (Part 2)
21| Gonna Be Alright
22| Clingy
23| All My Love
24| Aroused
25| Alec
26| Your Place
27| Cold
28| Boom. Crash.
29| Newfound Joy
30| All of Me
31| Success
epilogue
author's note
fifteen facts
Q&A
answers
Q&A-The Second Part
answers - The Second Part

9| Back Together

481 33 25
Oleh awreeoh

Chapter Nine

Yoandri's POV

"PERO MI HIJO. SI TÚ SABES QUÉ TIENES ESCUELA MAÑANA POR QUÉ ESTAS DESPIERTO?"

(but my son. If you know you have school tomorrow why are you still awake?)

I smile a little and Angelia huffs at me tapping her foot against the wooden flooring. Richard turns to us and grumbles, "Why can't you appreciate me? I'm asleep at a reasonable hour."

I shake my head and Angelia stays quiet, "You're right, Richard. Do you wanna chill tomorrow? We can go to lunch after our test and then go to the movies because this one," she sends me a pointed stare and I raise my hands up, surrendering. 

"Has decided that his bed time is nothing but a time. It can ruin your life if it wants. Te recuerdas cuando estavamos dormiendo a las doce y pico?"

(you remember when we were sleeping at twelve?)

I sigh and nod, "Si, me recuerdo. Pero como quiera!" She shakes her head and goes to leave the room. "I was going to ask you a real question pero it can wait till tomorrow," she mumbles.

(yes, I remember. but that's besides the point!)

Angelia stomps out leaving a sleepy Richard behind. "I like your pajamas!" All I hear are angry stomps and she yells, "SHUT UP, YOLI! YOU KNOW I GOT THEM FOR CHRISTMAS!" I laugh wholeheartedly and clutch my stomach. "Did you see her pajam-"

"Yes, ahora silencio."

(yes, now silence)

I keep laughing, tears springing into my eyes. "They were Frozen pa-pajamas," I laugh out. I wipe my eyes and let out a, "Woo. Good times."

Richard glares at me from above his comforter and I can feel him seething, "I hate you." I chuckle and the lights turn off automatically, "I love you too, Richard."

He grumbles angrily and I hear, "Maldita...la hora...coño." I laugh and he groans, "Shut up." I feign hurt and grab my heart, "It hurts."

Richard breathes heavily.

"Joel, tell your cousin to shut up!"

I point to my heart and tap my heart, "It hurts right here." Soon I hear Joel's voice from the room across the hall. "YOYO SHUDDUP!" I laugh and smirk at the darkness. A small breeze comes from our open doors and I reply, "BRO!"

Joel replies, "WHAT BRO?" I smirk, "TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT WE ARE BROS BRO!" He faintly says, "Bro." I'm on the verge of bursting out in laughter, "WHY'D YOU WHISPER BRO?" Joel chuckles, "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY WHOLE WORLD BRO!"

We both laugh loudly as I finally spell out, "B R O." Richard shoots up from the bed and opens the door to our bathroom, "PERO COÑO! NO PUEDO DORMIR? EL DIABLO ES QUÉ USTEDES TIENEN!"

(but fuck! I can't sleep? The devil is what you guys have)

I laugh at the sight of Richard losing his shit and Joel replies, "NO MENCIONE ESE PAJARO!"

(don't mention that pest)

I laugh louder if possible and Angelia in her Frozen pajamas flashes in my mind, "She was wearing Frozen pajamas," I cry out in laughter. Joel laughs from across the hall, "DUDE YOU SAW HER TOO!"

Richard slams the door to the bathroom shut and I fall off my bed in laughter. After ten minutes Joel and I are still laughing. "I hate you guys so much!"

I laugh at Richard and the night seems to pass like this. Laughter, sleep, then more laughter.

Man I love college. 

******************************************

"Angelia?"

She steps into a pair of black joggers, "Yes, Yoli?" Deandra simply looks at her as she rushes too get a shirt on. "Are you almost ready?" Angelia slips on some maroon Vans and replies, "Yes."

Finally, she grabs her necessitates before grabbing a beanie and grabbing a hair elastic as she walks out of the room. "Let's go," she breathes out. I smile and nod, "Okay."

Joel meets up with us just as we leave and Deandra leaves with us as well. Angelia and I walk in front of them as they walk behind us, swagger in our step. I intertwine our fingers as soon as we step outside and she snuggles into my side.

"Squad goals!"

I laugh as I glance at the person who said that and the girl blushes a deep shade of red. "Ready for the test?" Angelia snorts and Joel that's now next to me laughs shortly, Dea rolling her eyes.

"Hell no," they all respond synchronized.

We look at each other and laugh before going back to walking to class. Angelia cuddles into my side and I wrap my arm around her, kissing the top of her head.

Soon enough we are all huddled together, saying our last good lucks and hugs. "We got this guys," I say nodding my head.

They all smile and nod back, "Yeah. We got this." I lean back and take in my surroundings. Angelia was next to me, Joel on my other side, and Deandra on the other side of Angelia.

Our teacher comes in and sends the whole class a smile. "Let's have some fun."

******************************************

I strip off my clothes and hop into the shower, singing as the warm water falls on my back. I dance a little and after washing my hair and such things I get out, wrapping a towel across my lower half.

As I walk out of the room I hear a squeal. "OH MY GOSH!" I simply chuckle and give Angelia a hug as she giggles, trying to run away. "Yoyo, let go," she pleads.

I laugh and let her leave my arms, slipping on some clothes. Afterwards I turn around and plop down next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I love you."

Angelia smiles and kisses my cheek, "I love you more." I chuckle and let my hands touch her skin, feel her curves, and caress her body. Angelia sighs and mutters, "We have to go study. Come on."

I groan in protest but then she swings a leg over me and does a split on her way off the bed. I look at incredulously and say, "When did you learn to do that?"

She only laughs, "I've been able to do that since I was four."

******************************************

I groan as Joel drills me with questions, "Come on you know this. It's high school work." I rub my eyes and Angelia sends me a sympathetic smile.

"Endoplasmic reticulum."

Joel raises an eyebrow and smirks, "What kind?" I stare at him for a long time and he stares back. "So that's how it's gonna be?" He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Rough."

Deandra gives me a look and I turn to see Joel laughing. "Rough, huh?" I shake my head and slide a hand down the side of my face, "You're hopeless."

Angelia slides her chair over to mine and Dea does the same over to Joel. "I made flash cards," she exclaims excitedly. I groan and Joel high fives her, "Hell yeah."

Deandra smiles and brings out a plastic bag full of candy, food, and drinks. "I came prepared for a long night of studying," she grins.

Angelia, Joel, and Deandra all send excited looks to each other and I simply lean back and cross my hands. "You guys know how to make my life miserable."

Angelia giggles and kisses my cheek, "Come on, it'll be fun."

Two Hours Later

"Okay. I think that was a good night of studying."

Angelia grabs my hands, and Joel supports my torso as Deandra grabs my feet. "At least until Yoandri passed out," Joel retorts. I groan in protest as they start to swing me, "It hurts. My brain can't function."

Soon, Angelia has me wrapped up in warm blankets and is laying down next to me. Throwing her leg over mine, she mumbles, "Goodnight, Yoyo."

I turn my head so I can look at her face. Tendrils of hair landed around her face, her red lips agape. I smile to myself as she curls into a small ball and brings both her hands under her face.

I laugh a little at her cheeks that are squished together and finally respond to her, "Goodnight, my love."

_______________________________

a/n

this chapter sucks on so many levels. like let's all be honest here, it sucks.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.8M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...
70M 3M 60
Culpa mía es una película basada en la trilogía "Culpables" - Próximamente disponible en Amazon Prime. ¡Disponible los 16 primeros capítulos! **Ganad...
48.5M 4.6M 83
Primer libro de la serie #GoodBoys. En físico gracias a Nova Casa Editorial (este es un borrador). Inteligente, perfeccionista, competitivo, meticulo...
70.4K 6K 27
Becky llega a la Universidad con su novia friend Y le toca sentarse con freen Qué es una chica interosexual Y tiene fama De usar a las chicas pero po...