My master

By NatalieTipsword

Zachary Jackson has just turned 18, and you know what that means... SEX! That's right. Now Zach is finally ol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Disclamer

28.6K 180 18
By NatalieTipsword

WARNING: this story contains
.gay sex
.bdsm
.foul language
.sexual pictures
If you don't want to see any of that than this is your warning.

-edit-
I started writing this story when I was a freshman in high school, now I'm a sophomore in college. I took a hiatus for a while, but I really missed the characters and seeing everyone's nice comments so I've come back. (Chapter 10 is where I've picked back up)

To keep the authenticity of my own work, I will not be going back to change things like when he lifts his arms above his head, but they are supposed to be tied. Yeah, that was dumb. (I mean I was like 15 when I wrote that so...)

I hope you enjoy my story and that I'm able to keep updating.

Big thank you to everyone for their continued support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 24.6K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
247K 10.5K 27
Zade is the last of his friends to be single. He's tried, and failed, for six years to find the right Dom. Zade is ready to give up and accept his fa...
315K 12.1K 24
Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two months of admiring the man from afar and...