An Unexpected Change

By emzie123

Teri a girl from England has 2 weeks to pack up her things because she is leaving to go and live in America... More

My new life 1
My new life... 2
My new life :) 3
My new life! 4
My new life 5
My new life 6
my new life 7
My new life 8
My new life 9
My new life 10
My new life 11
My new life 12
My new life 13
My new life 14
My new life 15
My new life 16
My new life 17
my new life 18
My new life 19
My new life 20
My new life 21
my new life 22
my new life 23
My new life 24
an unexpected change 25
An unexpected change 26
An Unexpected Change part 27
An unexpected change 28
An Unexpected change 29
An unexpected change 30
An Unexpected change 31
An Unexpected Change 32
An Unexpected Change 33
An Unexpected Change 34
An Unexpected Change 35
An Unexpected Change 36
An Unexpected Change 37
An Unexpected Change 38
An Unexpected Change 39
An Unexpected Change 40
An Unexpected Change 41
An Unexpected Change 42
An Unexpected Change 43
An Unexpected Change 44
An Unexpected Change 45
An Unexpected Change 46
An Unexpected Change 47
An Unexpected Change 48
An Unexpected Change 50
An Unexpected Change 51
An Unexpected Change 52
An Unexpected Change 53
An Unexpected Change 54
An Unexpected Change 55
SEQUEL!!!!!

An Unexpected Change 49

9.2K 103 9
By emzie123

This took me ages to write so please do me a big favour and comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

I woke up to find myself in my bed. I turned over to see Becks still sleeping. I grabbed my pillow and I threw it at her. She jumped up. I of course being the greatest best mate laughed my head off.

"What was that for?" She demanded

"Tell me the goss Becks and spill it all." I said as I jumped over to her bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I crawled under her blankets.

"Keeping warm whilst you tell me everything because if not I can kick you." I replied in my innocent tone.

"Well we were at the party and we watched you sing, we heard the school was closing down and the party seemed to be over so we tried to find you to tell you we were leaving but we couldn't find you so we thought you would be here or in the gym so we decided to come back here and you weren't here so we were just talking." She finished I could tell that she hoped I was satisfied with her answer.

"What did you talk about?" I prompted.

"Just when we started to like each other." She gave me an innocent look.

I just raised my eyebrows waiting for her to continue. The girl really had no idea of how to spill all of the gossip.

"Fine" she muttered. "I told him that I had a crush on him for a few years and then he told me that he thought I was cute and then when I started talking to him when you arrived and he realised that I had a great personality as well."

"Aww how sweet my baby has got a boyfriend which means I get to pick your outfit out. Yay you having a boyfriend is fun!" I started to jump on her bed.

She looked like she was about to protest but then she must of remembered last night and not wanting to tip me over the edge she agreed.

"Teri?"

"Yes."

"Me and Lee have a date tonight. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course no why on earth would I mind you going out with your Bf. It also gives me the opportunity to style you." I answered excitedly.

She just rolled her eyes as I walked into our closet which is join now since we just wear each others clothes a lot. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans a white top and a beautiful navy blazer with white pipeing and navy heals. I grabbed myself a pair of ripped skinny jeans ankle boots and an off the shoulder top with my watch necklace.

There was a knock at the door just as I had finished Becks make up which I went for a light natural look. I have to give it to Lee he has good timing. I opened the door for him when I stood in shock it wasn't Lee it was Jace.

"Erm-" He didn't even get a chance to say anything because I slammed the door in his face. I was stood in shock.

I walked back into our room and Becks just looked at me. She saw my face and decided to go and investigate. "Assembly in the hall after breakfast." I heard Jace say.

"Teri. You freaked out when the boy was telling us about assembly?"

"Technically no because all he said to me was ermm before I slammed the door in his face."

"Ladies I'm here." Lee called as he walked into our room. "Hows my girlfriend?" He asked as he pecked her on the lips. "Hows my best mate? He asked me pulling me into a hug. I just stared dumb found.

"Jace came to the door to tell us about assembly but miss keep my cool only let him say erm before she slammed the door in his face." Becks explained.

"Becks." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Yes" she replied.

"Shhh." I answered.

She gave me an evil look but of course my evil look was much scarier.

"Come on ladies I am a growing man feed me!" Lee yelled as he picked us both up and threw us over his shoulders and walked out of our room.

"I think we need to watch what we feed you, how on earth can you lift us both?" I asked.

"Because I am superman."

"Ptsh." I scoffed.

"I am look on my underwear." He replied as if he had nonnegotiable evidence.

"I won't but Becks will." I commented. Becks turned and looked at me. She started to hit me but she was so weak that it was pointless. "Abuse." I yelled as we walked into the canteen

He dropped us both at our usual table and he walked off to get us food.

"How do you do it?" I questioned Becks

"Do what?" She asked confused.

"Do you not get upset when he carried us both or he hugs and stuff."

"Of course not. You are just mates and I know you don't like each other in that way. Also you would never do that to me. I trust you both a lot." she explained.

" Wow. Deep stuff." I replied. I was truly honoured that she trusted me that much.

"Your food my ladies." Lee announced as he placed a bacon sandwich in front of us both and took his seat next to Becks and I didn't mind one bit because they were both so happy.

"What do you think this assembly is about?" Becks asked.

"Oh it's about my awesome idea for saving this school." I replied.

"What?" She asked.

"Just wait." I told her.

As I took my last bit my peace was interrupted. "I win." Rachel's voice cheered next to me. Today her voice annoyed me even more.

I stood up. "Go and take a bath or would you like me to throw you back in the pool in the attempt to stop that nasty smell from you." I told her.

"Jacey doesn't think I smell bad. He actually thinks I smell amazing." She replied.

"Hahahaha Jacey, that's a good one. Did you buy him a dress or just majorly bruse his ego cause you must of changed him" I said trying to control my laughter then I got more serious. "cause the J I know like boxing and hates people treating him like a baby."

I barged past her because I just had chronic cba. I guess that he wasn't J anymore he was Jacey. I walked towards the main stage following a stream of students I guessed it was where the assembly was being held. I grabbed a seat at the back, Lee and Becks sat next to me not long after and the assembly began.

"We will hold a concert filled with singers, dancers, musicans and comedians and whatever else we can. We will charge admission for the public and the money raised will be used to keep the school open." The principle explained.

I looked around no one seemed to excited. I decided to step in. I walked up to the front and looked at the principle for permission to speak. He gladly held out the microphone to me hoping I would get a better reaction.

"Look if we don't do something this school will close that means say goodbye to your friends laid back teachers and awesome parties cause others school's aren't like this. As you probably know I have been through a lot of school's in the last few months and let me tell you that they suck big time so I refuse to leave here. I will do the concert single handedly because that is how much I want this school open. I have made amazing friends and I refuse to give up without a fight as all of you know I am not afraid of a fight, and you should be either. All you have to do to keep this school open is perform some sort of talent in a big group if you are scared and then get you families and friends and anyone else to pay to come and see if any of them feel extra generous. So who's gonna stop being selfish and help me?"I demanded.

"I will." yelled Lee as he jumped up. I smiled

"I will" yelled Becks and joined her boyfriend.

Then all of a sudden the whole room was on it's feet with a loud chorus of "I will."

"Thanks this show will rock and then once our school is saved we are going to have the biggest party ever and I will get a bouncy castle!" I yelled. The whole room cheered. Wow I can't believe it worked. "Right so you have sometime to think what you want to do to help so get a piece of paper write your name and what you want to do for the show bearing in mind we need people greeting the crowd we need a backstage crew people selling food and drink and people to help publicise this event as well. Then hand it to your home room teacher in the morning."

I handed the microphone back to the principle. "Thank you again Teri." He said as I handed it over.

I walked off the stage and the room was dismissed. "Teri?"

"Yes." I replied to the principle.

"I already know what you can do."

"What?" I asked

"You can do a play with your drama class and dance and you can sing a duet with Jace." He told me.

"I will do drama and dance and even sing but I can't with him." I explained. "Becks and Lee walked up to me before he could say anymore about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~##

What do you think of this chapter??

Please comment

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.2K 34
This is story is about Jordan Hay and she 16 and she lives in Sydney Australia , one day something changes for her normally she goes for a good guy b...
91.6K 2.8K 38
Y/n life during the apocalypse. Her life was normal and boring, until the apocalypse happened. What happens if someone starts to make her way into h...
569K 13.7K 74
Casey Manning likes to run away from her problems. That's why she moved all the way to New York when her dad died. Now, returning back home to finish...
48.5K 1.8K 36
Marisa's life: Parties, the pool, boys, annoying sisters, embarrassing moments, and hanging out with her friends. Even though sometimes things get ou...