OMEGA [Rewriting]

briellenebs tarafından

Meet Shiloh and Lexus. Lexus is the Alpha of the Royal pack, the pack that is above of all packs there is. L... Daha Fazla

Omega Academy
The Goblins
A pup
Who are you!?
Shiloh
butt dicked
No Way!
We Don't Have Time
Thank You!!✋
Idea
Ability
what tha...
Amazed
Trip to Walmart
The real Parents
His love
Mated
Pre-part
Acting
Meeting
Mayhem
five months after
Holish and Sulex
HEEELP!!
Welcome back!
Just Rant
Where's my kids!?
Finally Back
Hello Omegas!!
Home is far
Epilogue
HAPPY 3 months Old Omega!!

Lexus and Zion

18.5K 673 60
briellenebs tarafından

3._Lexus

This is from the dinner of the kings youngest son eighteenth birthday.

Me and my wife Fiat entered the dining room with everyone already seated on each chair.

Everything was in the right places and everyone was wearing a happy smile talking about everything. This is what I always wanted,  a happy family and a wonderful relationship. Wanting is a choice and that's what I did in a long time ago. I choose to have this life.

But we all know that not everything in life will go as you wanted it. There's always an invisible paths that are just waiting for you to take a step on and see what's in there for you. That's the FATE. And fate will always come no matter how you dodged it.

And I think Fate has its humour when it deals with us. Specifically with me.

The moment the food placed over the table, I smelt it. The smell of intoxicating freshness of wild nature and flowers. And damn if it didn't smell fucking heavenly!

Mate!

My wolf exclaimed dragging me out of my chair and run to where the kitchen at. It's here!  In the fucking kitchen! I hope it's not the dish that was served..  It would be tragic if that's it. Note the sarcasm.

"What is the matter Alpha?" The head cook Natalie asked in her submission stance.

"Who cooked the food?" I asked her not too gently because my wolf was rigged. I sensed her terrified mind running in a minute.

"I-it was t-the k-kids from the newly build o-Omega academy my King." She answered scarcely.

"What's the matter Lexus? Are you alright?" My wife ask coming in the kitchen with worry but eventually relaxed when I answered her like it was a nonsense issue.

"Nothing." I answered nonchalantly, schooling my features for her not to know about me finding my mate. "I just need to ask her about the dishes." I lied smoothly. Good thing Natalie wasn't there anymore to judge my lies.

"Okay then, let's go back to the table." She dragged me back to our seat and we started the feasts with small chattering around.

I just listen to them talking while my mind was thinking about the mate that I haven't yet had time to laid an eyes into.

I wonder what this fucking fate in-store for me finding a mate that I choose to forget for so long now.

Why now??

Why not all those time that I was traveling looking for her and found nothing??

Why now that I am settled and happy with my family??

Why now moon Goddess?!  Why??

I look around the table with a heavy heart watching my family happily conversing to each other.

Finally, after like forever! I can have him now...

My submissive wolf purr inside me. He's right. We've been waiting for this day to come.

But why my heart is like reaping in two thinking about a mate that I don't have a heart to accept in my life. Not now and not ever.

I fucking hate this Day!!

You have to get rid of that crappy woman you old hag! I  am still disgusted by you marrying that sultry face!

He's been shifty about me marrying the wife that I have now. And this is actually the longest time he talk to me since I married Fiat.

Tomorrow i will search for him on that academy of whatever.

Why are you calling our mate a Him?

Because he is a Him.

How are you so sure?

Because I am His Mate!

I am too!

No you're not! You married her!

Because I have to!

Because you love your position more than our Mate! You ass! You don't even love that woman!

Are we going there again? Guilt trip now are we? And i love her you know..

You don't even know what guilt is, you crap! You abandoned your matebond with him! And you dragged me with your dickmind! I can't think about how he would feel knowing that you are married now..

I know my wolf is whimpering right now, but i have to block his emotions for me not to feel the same,maybe that's what he's been doing all this time, blocking my feelings towards Fiat away, for him to be still stand loyal for the mate that I have abandoned, according to his words.

Will you stop fighting with me?

Will you stop fucking your so called love of a wife? No, right? And I will not talk to you until i have my mate in my arms! Go fuck your slut!! Love your dick! You. Are. Sickly. Disgusting!

Zion! Don't do-

"Shit!" I lost him now.

Zion always pull this hiding stance deeply inside me after having a fight with me about this mate issue.

You can't blame me though. I am a man and a Prince at that. I need a companion for my reign when my father was killed by the rouges. As a new King, I was assigned to pick a wife to be my Queen. Well, Fiat and I was dating that time, and we've been since we were teens. I love her since then, so I asked her to be my Queen not thinking about my Mate which I've been searching for so long despite the fact that i was dating Fiat and loving her as well by that time to this days.

This is complicated!

But still, I need to find the mate that my wolf wanted to have in his arms. I just hope that he forgives me for what I am about to do.

I went to bed to claim the promise of a long night love making from my lovely wife.

Maybe you're right Zion, I have a dickmind. I'm sorry Buddy, but this is what we have... My wait for our mate was long overdue, you have to live with it..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

298K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
59K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
537K 20K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
1M 44K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...