Cliché!

By OddOneOut

This story is basically spoofs based off of other stories that have way too many clichés in them. They are ei... More

Cliché!: Prolouge
Cliché!: An Awkward Relationship
Cliché!: Justin Bieber Fantasy
Cliché!: The Phantom of the Spoof part 1
mom marryda rly hotguy dathaz2 twinboyz n1ofms avamp 1s a wlf ntey<3me!
Cliché!: My Teacher Wants To Impregnate Me!?
Cliché!: Don't tell Minnie (DELETED CHAPTER!!!!!!!)
Cliché!: Lasagna
Cliché!: The Retarded Bet
Cliché!: A movie star fantasy Adventure! (Start here)
Cliché!: Chance Crawford Fantasy
Cliché!: The Phantom of the Spoof part 2
Cliché!: My life with the Wilbur Boys
Cliché!: Believe me, I'm telling the truth
Cliché!: Dracula 2011
Cliché!: The Smooching Booth
Cliché!: Oh great, another vampire story...
Cliché!: How Girls Think (well, sort of.)
Cliché!: Epilouge

Cliché!: Alex Pettyfer Fantasy

1.2K 13 3
By OddOneOut

Alex Pettyfer:

Over the past few days Emily would not shut up about that Alex guy. Every day she always had to have a conversation about Alex. I wished that I could put her on mute just like in that movie “Click”.

Finally, the day came when we were supposed to see Alex. I met Emily in the junior parking lot by her car. She was extremely hyper and I had to drive for her because she couldn’t drive without almost killing us.

I haven’t been to BabysRus in a while. I had to ask Emily for directions a few times. Ten minutes later, we arrived

“Em, we’re here.” I said. Emily almost screamed, but I quickly covered her mouth when she was inhaling.

“Listen, don’t make a scene okay?” I said. “We’re only here to see that Alex kid and I’m only here to skip school do go with the flow okay?” When I thought it was safe for Emily to talk again, I removed my hand from her mouth. “C’mon, let’s go!” she said.

I saw that the entire place was crammed with filming equipment. “Wonder why they’re filming here.” I thought. “Excuse me ladies.” A man suddenly said. “Are you two the makeup directors?” “Uh, yes sir.” Emily said. “Okay then, go over there.” He pointed to a little mobile home. “Thank you very much sir.” I said before going over there.

“Where is he?” Emily said angrily. “If I don’t find him in ten seconds, I’m gonna scream.” “No, don’t scream!” I said. “We’ll find him!” “Hey.” Said a sexy voice. WE turned around to see a blond kid. “Oh. My. God.” Emily said slowly. “Who is he Em?” I asked. “Oh me?” asked the blond kid. “I’m Alex Pettyfer.” Emily fainted when he said his name. Oh crap.

* * *

I awoke on the pavement. “Hey, are you okay?” a voice said. It was one I recognized but couldn’t put my finger on it. “Hello?” the voice said. I saw that it was Alex Pettyfer standing above me when my vision got clear. “Are you okay miss?” I saw him stare into my brown eyes with a worried expression on his face. “I’m f-fine thank you.” I said. He put is hand out in front of me. I took it, and he pulled me onto my feet with his strong grasp.

“What happened?” I asked. “You fainted.” He said. “Oh yeah.” I said. “Hey, you look kind of pretty when you’re passed out.” He said. I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. “T-thanks.” I replied shyly. I can’t believe he actually said that to me!

He laughed. “You say ‘thanks’ a lot.” “Well, I just want to thank you for making sure I was okay.” I said. “Well that’s sweet.” Alex blushed. “Yeah, sometimes fan girls will faint over me, and it’s kind of annoying.”

“Wait, when I fainted, did that annoy you?” I asked. “No, not at all.” Alex said. “You’re actually prettier than all the other girls that have fainted or cried.” I felt my cheeks go red. I wondered if this was what Casey was like when Justin Bieber was hitting on her. She was so lucky.

“Hey, I want to show you something.” Alex said suddenly. “Come withme.” He gestured me to come with him with a smile on his face. I followed closely behind him. I could smell his aftershave and cologne. I didn’t know movie stars wore cologne! But he smelled nice.

We went into the store, and I saw that a few guys were moving some stuff around. A few teddy bears fell out here and there. I couldn’t help but giggle as the men reached down to pick them back up.

I then realized we were going to the back of the store. “Where are we going?” I asked. “You’ll find out when we get there.” Alex said reassuringly. I was growing with excitement. Was I going to be alone with Alex Pettyfer? Any girl would die for this moment.

He opened a door that led to a staircase going down to a black abyss. “Don’t be afraid.” Alex cooed. “I’ll hold your hand if you want.” He gently grabbed my hand as he led me downstairs. Oh my god, this was seriously the best day of my life! I felt so much better already.

When we reached the bottom of the staircase, Alex switched on the dim light. I saw another door at the other side of the room. Still holding my hand, he walked me to the door.

He slowly turned the door knob, and then he slowly opened the door to reveal what was behind it. I gasped. It was some kind of wonderland with a rainbow bridge, a beautiful castle, everything!

“Let’s go.” Alex said as he took me inside the wonderland and shut the door behind him. I felt a wide grin come across my face. Alex had a smile on his face too.

We walked across the beautiful rainbow bridge. I looked to see that we left footprints on the rainbow, but they vanished a few seconds later. I looked again what was in front of me. This place seemed better than Disney world!

After we walked onto the main platform which was a cloud, Alex led me further into the little city just in front of us.

Before I knew it, we came to a romantic park with trees that had purple leaves on it. The park had a beautiful river across it that sparkled and white snow covered the ground. I wasn’t even cold either! Alex led me to a little bench by the flowing river.

He sat me down on the little bench, and then sat down next to me. “I found this place a little while ago.” He said. “When the director wasn’t looking, I wandered down here and found this place. I didn’t explore much of it, because I wanted to have someone to explore with me, and that’s when I met you Emily.” I felt another blush creep on my face.

“Wow.” I exclaimed. “That is so sweet Alex.” “Where do you want to go first?” He asked. “I don’t know.” I said. “This place is so beautiful!” “Why don’t we go this way?” He got off the bench and reached his hand out in front of me. I took it as he led me off the bench and stated to walk toward a path that led further into the city.

We did all these exciting things like, riding on a magic carpet, playing in a field of flowers, going swimming in a beautiful pond, and oh my god! I should come to BabysRus more often!

While we were there, Alex got me a beautiful dress that was red and sparkly. Alex got himself a sexy outfit kind of like what the phantom of the opera wears in the point of no return song.

“Let’s go in the castle Emily.” Alex said. That was the only place we haven’t been to yet. “But what if they don’t let us in?” I asked. “Don’t worry; we’re the only ones here!” Alex laughed. “Oh, okay then let’s go!” We walked to the castle.

I still could not get over the fact how beautiful my dress was, or how sexy Alex looked, or how beautiful this place was, or how I’m alone with Alex Pettyfer! I wonder if this ever happened whenever a new guy fell for Casey.

We entered a beautiful ballroom that looked like the ballroom from Beauty and the beast. It reminded me of the movie Beastly and how Alex was in it. It made me tingle with excitement. “May I have this dance?” Alex asked. “You may.” I replied romantically.

Alex put his arms around my waist while I put my arms on his shoulders. We waltzed for a little, and then we tangoed, did ballet, street danced, and then break danced.

After about I don’t know, we were extremely tired. We went up the golden staircases up to the master bedroom. About midway, I was getting really tired. Alex seemed to notice, because the next thing I knew, he was carrying me princess style. “Thank you.” I said. He just smiled.

We finally arrived into the master bedroom. The bed was huge, ad the room itself was so romantic looking and beautiful. Alex put me down on the bed, and then sat down next to me.

“Alex.” I said. “I’ve had such a great time. I don’t think I’ve ever been somewhere as beautiful as this...” Suddenly, he cut me off by gently placing a kiss on my lips. Oh my god, this cannot be happening!

He pulled away and said, “Emily, I think, I’m... in love with you.” He said so sweetly, it made me tingle. I felt my heart jump. “I... love you too Alex.” We kissed for a little bit. His lips were so tender on mine; it felt better than being in a hot bubble bath.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Alex said, “I need to tell you something, Emily.” Just when he talked, it made me tingle. “What is it Alex?” I asked. “I don’t exactly know how to tell you this but,” He suddenly took his clothes off.

“I’m a girl.” His voice suddenly changed to a female voice. I saw that he had boobs! He ripped off his face and wig to reveal that he really was a woman. I screamed.

I shot up holding my hand against my chest, and then I found that I wasn’t inside a palace, but some room. “Hey, you’re awake finally!” said Casey. I looked to see her sitting on a chair beside me. I was breathing heavily.

“Casey, I had the weirdest dream in the world!”  I exclaimed. “I had a dream that Alex Pettyfer took me to the most beautiful place in the entire world in the basement of BabysRus, we walked on a rainbow road, I had a beautiful dress on, we danced and then... I found out he was a girl!” I pulled Casey toward me and cried into her chest.

* * *

What in the world was she talking about? And why was she crying on me? I just held her and let her do her thing.

I heard the door open and saw Alex coming in. “Is everything okay in here?” he asked. Emily looked up to see him. She screamed in horror at him. Alex looked confused. I shrugged at him.

When Emily was done screaming, she said, “I need to check something really quickly!” she got off the bed, went over to Alex, knelt down, and ripped his pants off.

“What the hell!?” Alex exclaimed. I couldn’t see his pride and joy because Emily’s head was in the way. Then she felt his chest. “Okay, thank god!”

“What’d you do that for!?” I asked Emily. “Just to make sure he wasn’t a woman in disguise!” Emily said. “What?” asked Alex as he was putting his pants back on. “She said something about going to wonderland and discovering you were really a girl.” I explained.

“Okay well, that makes sense.” Said Alex. “I’ll go tell Charlie she’s okay.” He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. “Where are we?” asked Emily. “Well, we’re in a mobile home.” I said. “And we’re still at BabiesRus.”

“Casey, this probably the best day of my life.” Said Emily. “You know why? BECAUSE I SAW ALEX PETTYFER’S PENIS!!!” she jumped for joy screaming at the top of her lungs. I saw out of the corner of my eye Alex gesturing me to go to him. I rolled my eyes and casually walked over to him without Emily noticing.

“She’s crazy.” Alex whispered. “Tell me about it.” I said. “Well anyway, I want to show you something.” He said. He gestured me to follow him. I reluctantly followed him out of the mobile home.

Author’s note: Gotcha! You probably thought it was real until you found out that Alex was a girl didn’t you? Well anyway, here’s the reason why I did these mini chapters. The reason I did this was because, just about every story I’ve read here, the cast list always has either Chance Crawford or Alex Pettyfer as the main guys, so I decided to make fun of them by doing this. But anyway, I’ll try to update on the weekends when I get the chance, because of stinky school! I really wish it was still summer! But if you haven’t already, go and read the Chance Crawford one, you may like it or not. Until the next chapter, I’ll see you later! :)

-OddOneOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
14.6M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...